did you ever find out someone you know irl had the kink?

drunkwa1fu

8 hours ago, LaurenLush said:

Funny story, I dated a guy off and on around when I first entered this Curvage Realm…. I’ve always been curious about this kink but Curvage really ramped it up for me… 

We were really enjoying one another but he never told me about this side of him… it literally just never was brought up so I never pushed it….

Fast forward, I started modeling for Curvage and posting. I kept this from him because I didn’t know what he’d think and was sort of embarrassed at the time to confess this side of me….

While I am at my day job I receive a phone call from him… he seemed hesistant to get out what he wanted to say… and then he just blurted out “Are you Lauren Lush?!”….. my heart dropped instantly.

But reluctantly this is when I found out that he actually enjoyed this kink too and it truly opened out world and communication to so much more! It was pretty crazy and also really cool that he was also a member of this site!

I wish more people in our society would just let stuff like this be normalized so we all could enjoy it and people would have to hide what they’re drawn to.

Glad you had the opportunity to meet someone who was open about it! Have you been with anyone since who's been a FA or in the curvage community?

Another few people who I suspected had the kink was two friends at university. 

I met the first in a play we worked on and frequently worked together in smaller workshops and so on. As we learnt more about each other, the more open we were in our conversation away from the play. I learnt fairly early that she was a lesbian, in her own words, 'of long standing'. She could be quite blunt, but she was not inhibited. One afternoon she asked me who I liked. I replied that I liked X person, to which she replied gleefully, 'Ooh, she's so squishy and lovely and chubby,' and she proceeded to twist in knots over X's fatness. It was a fun time. 

The second was a friend from other classes who I had a little to do with over the years who I suspected was a feedee. She was quite statuesque (maybe 5 ft 10), several years older than me, and had a delightful sense of humour, which is perhaps why we worked together. One morning ahead of a lecture, we were both standing outside the lecture theatre. 'Up to much on the weekend?' she asked me. I told her I'd been studying. 'What about you?' I asked. A smile rolled over her face and she started to laugh. 'Eating, eating, eating.' She smiled again, her bright white teeth showing. Stunned, I didn't know what to say except 'Highly productive, then.' 'You bet it was,' she patted her belly. I can't remember what the lecture was about. 

She continued on this theme every so often after this memorable first time, bringing food into lectures, talking about food or great cafes and restaurants; even her activity online was filled with comical references to her prodigious appetite. Even though I am an FA and my scale is broader than average, when I first met her I would have described her as 'chubby', but considering how swiftly she ballooned, I guess she was probably 'fat' (200lbs or so) then, and by the time she was almost constantly talking about food and eating, I'd suggest she was pushing 330lbs. She had an eating disorder, she later told me, which would explain much of her behaviour, yet she did seem happiest when freely going about enjoying the hedonism that comes from food and good company. 

I had an amazing conversation with a girl at a party the other night. I can't remember how the topic came up in the first place but she began to very enthusiastically talk about how she loves dad bods (not uncommon these days I guess). She laughed saying that her boyfriend used to be skinny when they got together. However she is pansexual and she went on to say that her taste in women is also towards very, very curvy. I wholeheartedly agreed with her, and we basically extensively drooled over our shared love of fat girls.

She had some really interesting points about how it can be difficult to differentiate a strong preference from objectification/fetishization. Apparently she used to be fat herself and had some experiences where she felt guys had crossed that line, and she feels like she is guilty of crossing it herself sometimes when she's with a bigger partner. Seems like she's clearly more comfortable being on the FA/feeder side of the dynamic anyway.

My girlfriend was there too but was just kind of sitting back listening to us in amusement. I've been totally open with her for nearly 2 years now, she's cool as hell (and thicc af and down with it), so she was happy for me to get a chance to talk about this stuff in real life with someone other than her. It was honestly pretty mind-blowing how casually open this girl was considering I'd never met her before that night (she did say earlier that she's a massive over-sharer when drinking). She was really interesting and a shitload of fun, I'd honestly love a chance to continue that conversation at some point, but I'd definitely be too shy to bring it up again myself.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Jimbo7676

So one of my best mates I don’t think is strictly into Fat Fetishism but he is certainly an FA and absolutely loves curves all the way up to land whale material. 

I was soooo shocked. We talk girls all the time and he’s dated only skinny chicks (me too unfortunately 😕). So now I’m keen to maybe come out the closet and chat fat chicks now. 

I became aware of his preference when I was scrolling through who he was following on his Insta profile. Well, he has fine taste 😂. I’m just absolutely speechless. There are way more FA’s out there than I thought. Get chatting with your mates everyone because you never know who you might discover to have more in common than you think.

I was in a state of disbelief initially when I noticed curvy profiles that he followed. My jaw was absolutely on the floor by the time I realised there were SSBBW profiles he followed as well.

I can see a gradual descent into bigger and bigger women as time progresses  (since it says which posts he likes and when). The curvy stuff he started liking around late ‘21. Come September October time ‘22, he is keeping up with titanic thots on Insta. A common path I think for many who have these inclinations. It begins with moderate curves and follows a path of enlightenment (and enlargement!).

• Curvage Model

My husband I traduced me to feederism, so I think that counts as IRL, when we were you get he never hide he liked fat ladies so I think that helped a lot, I mean a lot, having a boyfriend loving my weight, my body was really helpful to my self esteem, and when he told me he wanted to see me even fatter I really was like OMG 😱 really???? Of course he never pushed me to eat more than I could, so everytime I eat more than I can I know is to give him the maximum feedism pleasure and I love it.

50 minutes ago, Ruby Addams BBW said:

My husband I traduced me to feederism, so I think that counts as IRL, when we were you get he never hide he liked fat ladies so I think that helped a lot, I mean a lot, having a boyfriend loving my weight, my body was really helpful to my self esteem, and when he told me he wanted to see me even fatter I really was like OMG 😱 really???? Of course he never pushed me to eat more than I could, so everytime I eat more than I can I know is to give him the maximum feedism pleasure and I love it.

I love the openness with partners. My life is infinitely better with my wife being certain that she doesn’t have to watch her weight. We met when she was 180 lbs (she’s 5’11) and she’s currently around 265 or 270.  My wife is well aware I like big girls. She watches a lot of the models here with me. All the guys in this thread that are holding back, please don’t. Be open and honest, and do explore objectification vs appreciation. 

@Ruby Addams BBW I love this! It’s similar to my wife and I. She had no idea that men could actually LOVE  a bigger girl. I also love that you embrace some of his kinks within his admiration of you, like stuffing yourself past your limits. Open, honest communication is the key to all relationships and I love to see that.

Now that I think back, I might have had some experiences in my life. All girls now I think about it. The first was a real skinny, small girl. Like actual proper skinny. She was in my class in high school and liked to say that she wanted to eat a lot to grow a booty. I have even seen her come in class with, what looked like, the beginnings of a food baby a few times. A shame she didn't actually end up gaining weight.

The second needs a little background info. When I was younger, I was always a bit high in 'puppy fat', which gave me a bit of a belly that you could see through my shirt, even though I was a healthy weight. There was this other girl (also high school) who liked to poke my belly when we stood in line to get in the classroom. I think she even patted it a few times. Now, I was still very shy at that time and wasn't fully aware of this kink, so I didn't do anything with it.

Third was one of the few girls in one of my university. She was REALLY bottom heavy and was quick to talk about her body when she had gained weight. I was good friends with her, and she liked to take me to Macdonald a lot after and/or during school. Which contributed to more talk about how tight her pants were getting and that all the burgers had gone to her ass and that we shouldn't go anymore. All those MacDonald trips also lead to me gaining some weight, but she didn't really mention that.

Lastly, there was the sister of my friend. We had regular game nights and at one of those night she had gotten some donuts. She had said we could make eating the donuts a punishment for losing games. I ended up losing that round, and she was a little too enthusiastic about that.

I don't think those four were actually into it, but it were some interesting experiences that could maybe indicate a FA at least.

There's another girl from college that I've started to wonder if she's into this. Before she left for grad school, she had an average body type, not too thin but not fat either. Then she went to Scotland for a year or two and when she came back, she was much thicker and her tits were enormous. I thought I was seeing a totally different person.

Since then, she's still gotten thicker, even though she does strip aerobics, posting the results on Instagram, and looks incredibly hot glistening in sweat and her chubby body clinging to her workout outfit for dear life but starting to fail. It's too bad we never gotten along though.

Her best friend, whom I did get along with, was also pretty thick and worked on a cruise ship as a talent coordinator after college, likely adding a bit of weight. She looks smaller since COVID hurt the cruise ship industry and forced her to seek other work but she does a lot of hiking so that might be muscle. She's also tall so she could hide weight well.

I met a wonderfully lady 1 yr ago in 1 week,she was vegetarian, thin ,Worked out and hardly ate.

All this was because of her ex husbands 20+years of controlling her every moment.

We got along great and started dating and I confessed my attraction larger women to her and showed her this site among others.

Not wishing to force her into something and making sure she knows I love her no matter what size and her body is her decision, I have been blessed with her being fascinated with confident feedees and now she tells me she has never felt so free and alive,she has been eating alot and has been forcing her new belly into any chance she gets and has as of yesterday  gained 30kgs since we met! Further more she tells me she wants to get bigger and has asked me to force her to eat more.

Her libido has also gone through the roof along with her appetite. 

I have to pinch myself just to be sure I'm not dreaming.

See dreams can come true!