The Track and Field Star

berserker1

Hi! I just wrote this one-off story that I had on my mind for a while. I tried to keep it nice and short, like all those short stories of the old Dimensions Library that I grew up with.

I want to thank polarisdreamer for edit it, as I'm not a native english speaker.

Hope you like it!! Feedback is always welcome. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE TRACK & FIELD STAR

Warning: This is an adult/fetish story involving weight gain, adult language, feeding, and stuffing. If this isn’t your type of thing, please don't read it.

Written by berserker1133

Edited by polarisdreamer.

‘Some people say it’s not a good idea to return to the places where you were once happy. Let’s see about that.’ Derek thought to himself, as he pulled the car into the old neighborhood. It had clearly changed, but at least the school seemed the same. There was a little more moisture on the façade, but there was no doubt it was the same place where he completed his student teaching back when he was still a university student. It was only seven years ago, but it felt like much more than that. Like a recollection from a past life, a different life.

Derek had fond memories of that time. He was only 20; in love with Lorena, the same girl who would break his heart four years later; his dad had still been alive, and he’d been about to have his first experience teaching, his dream job since he could recall... Like a different life, indeed.

However, not everything was bad now. Although, still single, he never thought about Lorena anymore, at least not every day. And he had achieved some things all these years later. For example, he was coming back to his old school as an actual teacher. That was something he felt proud of.

Some hours later, after having a meeting with the headteacher and the teacher cloister, Derek spent some time cleaning up some stuff in the classroom he’d be teaching in for the new school year. Afterwards, he got in his car feeling a satisfaction long forgotten, as well as an impatient hunger.

He drove to the McDonalds he remembered was close to the school, he felt lucky it was still there. Time can erase some of your memories, but you can always count on capitalism to survive them.

Once inside, he ordered off the menu and sat down in a corner, reviewing some of the info that had been given to him about the students he would be teaching that year.

“That’s a good school.” said his waitress, shamelessly spying on the papers laid out before him while she placed his order on the table.

“Hey, how about some privacy?” Derek coughed a little startled.

“Don’t sweat, sir. I’m not a pedo” replied the waitress. At the same time, she raised her hands, which made her big boobs bounce for an instance of joy and youth. Derek couldn’t help but notice.

“Ah… It’s ok. Never mind. Thanks for bringing my order.” Derek said before picking up the papers from the table and putting them in his folder.

“That was my school, you know?” added the waitress.

Derek looked at her again, surprised that she was still there. This time, his eyes made it past her boobs, giving her a good look.

The waitress was young, no more than 20 years old. She was chubby. Her belly peeked out from under her size “M” uniform. However, she didn’t seem flabby. She was firm. Thighs looked made of solid meat, like she was still hiding some old muscle under that obvious excess of employee’s benefits, rounding out her whole figure. She obviously wouldn’t be anyone’s first choice for prom, but she had a pretty face and carried her weight well.

“Really?”

“Yep”

“Ah, that’s cool. I’m gonna be a teacher there this year. But it’s not my first time. I was a student teacher there a long time ago”.

“Yep. I know”

“What?”

“I know you where there as a practice teacher. I was one of your students!”

“No shit.” said Derek. However, he couldn’t recall her at all.

“You don’t remember me, do you? Ah! That hurts.” She replied looking a little disappointed.

“W-What’s your name?”

She pointed with her finger at the small shinny plaque that crowned the top of her tits, like a small flag on the top of a mountain. It said: ‘Sonia’

And that was when Derek matched the younger, skinnier face from his memory to the more mature and chubbier one in front of him. It was the face of one of his students back then, the face of the school’s most celebrated track & field star. Sonia, ‘The blonde lightning’ as she was called. She’d been the most athletic girl he had seen in his life. A girl that could outrun every boy in the school, in the county, with ease. Her strong stride had made her seem almost weightless. It was like her feet never completely met the track when she ran, she somehow flew. And now that remarkable athlete was a chubby waitress. She had to weigh around 170lbs.

“Oh my god, Sonia! Of course…!”

“I can’t blame you for not remembering me. I’ve changed a little, haha” Sonia laughed, patting her belly and smiling at him.

“No, It’s my bad. I’m very bad with faces…”

“You don’t need to play polite, teacher. I know I have gotten a bit… chunky. I guess it’s a shock when the last time you saw me I still had some county records but, it’s not a big deal now. Almost everyone in town has forgotten that old Sonia. They don’t give me that weird look you are giving me right now. Now I’m just your friendly-chubby-big-tittied McDonalds waitress.”

“Sonia! Come back here, we have lots of orders to complete! I need your help, blondie!” another waitress with a friendly face called out from behind the counter before Derek could comfort Sonia with a stupid phrase. This other waitress was taller and much fatter than Sonia. She had her messy black hair tied in a ponytail.

“Coooming!” answered Sonia, “She is Susana. My coworker. She is a charm. She used to be thin like me... Well, not that thin, but you know. At least now we can comfort each other!”

“Hey, Sonia. It was nice seeing you. Do you wanna catch up later, when you finish your shift?” Derek asked. He felt really happy meeting one of his former students all grown up, he wanted to know more about her story and what she could tell him about the rest of her class.

“Oh, I would like to but… When I finish my shift, I have to pick up Martina from my parents’ house. She is… well. She is my three-year-old daughter.”

Derek couldn’t hide his surprise or articulate anything different than a weird surprised sound. For a moment, he felt the younger of the two. Life has those strange time tricks.

“Sonia, please!!” shouted Susana from inside the kitchen.

“One second, darling!!” shouted back Sonia, “So, where was I… Ah. Yeah. Martina. Well, long story short: I got pregnant at 15, the father disappeared, I had to drop out of high school and, obviously, abandon track and field to find a job that pays bills. And here I am now, nineteen years old, single mom, living in a shitty apartment and getting fatter and fatter every day working in a McDonalds for minimum wage.”

“I don’t know what to say, I’m sorry things didn’t…”

“Oh, don’t be! Martina is the most beautiful thing in the world. She takes after me. Let me show you a picture! I wouldn’t change her for anything in…” She said, as she reached for her phone.

“Soniaaaaaa!!” called Susana. By her voice, she seemed on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

“Well, another time, teacher. Duty calls!”

“No problem. I will see you around, I guess?”

“Yes! You can come over and say ‘hi’ whenever you want. Hope next time you remember my face and do not mistake me with Susana…”

“I hope so! But, I don’t promise anything. You know, I’m bad with faces”.

“Do you want a clue? I’m the ‘slim’ one…” Sonia winked at him, while she started to walk away. Her butt was round and firm, like she wore two volleyballs under her jeans. Derek was mesmerized looking at it.

She appeared through the clerk door, carrying a backpack in one hand and a McDonalds bag in the other. Knowing that they were late, she hurried to the car that must have been waiting there for 20 minutes. That was the first time Derek had seen her run in seven years. There was nothing left of “the blonde lightning” in the waitress that comically raced to the car, with her huge boobs almost hitting her face while her belly rolled up the t-shirt of her uniform.

“Sorry, sorry, sorry. Last minute order.” Sonia said huffing and puffing, as she struggled securing the seatbelt over her boobs.

It has been only three months since they met each other in the restaurant and started seeing each other right after that, but Derek could have sworn that Sonia’s pair was already bigger than back then. Well, everything seemed to be getting noticeably bigger with Sonia’s body.

“We are sooo late. Even if I drove like Vin Diesel, which I don’t, we wouldn’t get there on time” said Derek.

“I said I’m sorry already.”

“Ok, ok. Weren’t you getting changed in the car?”

“Yep. That’s the idea, but I’m gonna eat dinner first. I prepared myself something for the road” the waitress said, as she pulled a Big Mac and a bag of fries from the McDonalds bag she carried into the car.

“You sure you have time? It’s only a 10-minute drive.”

“And? I’m a fast and furious eater. Don’t worry. Besides, I’m fucking hungry, Derek. I haven’t eaten anything since lunch. No, lie. I ate a Mcflurry and fries during my break, but that was like three hours ago. I can’t get into the movies at 22:00 without haven’t eaten something for dinner! And don’t make me talk or I will be losing munching time.”

“Ok, ok.” Said Derek, focusing on the driving.

Sonia started demolishing the burger like it was the first time she tasted one.

‘The girl can eat,’ Derek thought.

That was one of the first things Derek learned about the new Sonia in the last three months. She hadn’t gotten chubby by chance. In fact, with the way she ate in front of him, Derek wondered how she wasn’t already the size of her coworker. However, there was something special about his newly fatty girlfriend, in the way she behaved, in her self-confidence, in her abundant, perky, fertile curves... that kind of drove him wild sexuality. And even though he would much rather be dating the total knockout Sonia would be if she dropped back down to 120 lbs from the 195 lbs she was right now, deep inside, some dark part of him was rooting for his girlfriend to keep getting wider.

“You just stained” Derek complained after the ketchup dripped on her uniform.

“Mmcan’t…mmtalk...mmmonly…eatmm” replied Sonia.

In less than five minutes she had already finished her meal. And just when Derek thought she was about to get changed from her stained uniform, she took another burger from the bag.

“I brought you one.” Sonia offered.

“I have to drive; besides I’ve already had dinner.”

“Ok, your loss!” Sonia sighed, before right away opening her mouth and gaving it a big bite.

“What? Really?” said Derek. He couldn’t believe she was eating a second one of those.

“What about what? I made this one for Susana. I didn’t remember she has just started dieting, so I took it for you. But if you don’t want it, I’m not going to let it go waste.”

“But… We are so late, you need to get changed, we are almost there!”

“It’s just a fucking movie, Derek.” Said Sonia, as she let out a huge belch, “Relax!”

Five minutes later, she finished the last bit of the second burger, while Derek parked the car.

“10 minutes since the movie started and now, we have to wait until you get change…” Derek complained, visibly pissed.

“Change of plans. Come on, let’s go!” Sonia said, stepping out of the car with her gut bloated from the feast and her whole uniform stained with ketchup and grease. She looked like she was expecting her second child already.

“Are you going like that” said Derek a little bit embarrassed.

“I will get change inside, silly, let’s go. I don’t want to see you whine more about that stupid movie.” She said, grabbing his hand and pulling him into the cinema.

They were already inside when, passing the concessions, Sonia opened her eyes to the miracle of food in front of her.

“Ay, please, please, Derek, could you get some popcorn? I need it. I can’t see a movie without some. Please?”

“Oh, come on!! You can’t be serious. You have already eaten enough, let me see the movie, please!” Derek begged.

Sonia did not reply. Instead, she went silent.

Luckily for them, the movie theater was almost empty. They sat down somewhere in the middle, without even trying to look for their own seats that corresponded to them. The movie had already started.

Taking advantage of the darkness, Sonia began to remove her stained uniform and put on the clothes that she had brought inside her backpack. She struggled a bit to get off her undersize uniform, fighting with it like it was the baby Alien from the classic. However, when Derek tried to help her, she hit his hands and grunted: “Movie.”

Finally free from her uniform, just wearing her undies, she put on a tank top that barely contained her glorious boobs and a skirt that, no matter how much effort she put on it, she was unable to button. Giving up, with her belly destined to be free from the confines of her skirt, she remained silent and focused on the film.

The movie turned out to be very boring, and barely thirty minutes after they arrived, with an hour yet to go, they were both staring at the screen without any interest. Derek, increasingly horny looking at Sonia's tits oozing out of her tank top, tried to touch them. Maybe that way the movie would improve. But, just as before when he tried to help her, Sonia hit Derek’s hands with her own.

“Movie” she said. She was grumpy.

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Movie”

“I would rather prefer… “boobies””

“No popcorn, no boobies. Just movie.”

“Really? You are pissed off because I didn’t buy you popcorn?”

“Hell yeah you bet your head I’m pissed off because you didn’t buy me my popcorn after I came here to see a stupid movie I don’t give a fuck about just as I came out from an eight hour shift working my ass off without even seeing my daughter since this morning just to be with you!”

‘Fuck. She’s right’ thought Derek, weighed down by an unanswerable reason. So, he stood up and went straight to the concessions.

A couple minutes later, he came back with an enormous popcorn bucket and a can of soda, “I’m sorry, Sonia. I didn’t realize how selfish I…”

“Thankssss!! You are *A* darling,” the waitress said cheerfully, grabbing the bucket instantly without giving him time to finish his apology. A moment later she was munching a handful of popcorn in her mouth, while some other popcorn fell out as she munched, right to her cleavage.

*Mwah* She kissed him. Leaving some salt from the popcorn on his cheek.

“Ha! Sometimes I forget you are a capricious nineteen-year-old child.”

“What can I say... I looove being spoiled.” And she took Derek’s hand and placed it on her boobs, “Now you can, haha. But, be careful, I’m still milking, you might get wet.”

That last statement seemed strange to Derek, because, as he recalled, Sonia had told him that it had been a year since she stopped breastfeeding Martina. However, he forgot about that quickly, as the touch of those huge firm bulges made of soft joy and dreams got him rock solid.

The movie really improved from there. When Sonia got full of eating popcorn, ignoring the few people in the theater, she took out his belt, unbuttoned his jeans and finished her feast with her favorite dessert.

“Aw, fuck I love you” said Derek.

It was the last day of school, all the kids and teachers were emotional saying goodbye to each other. So was Derek, who always dropped a tear in those scenarios. After his all to bring out the best in his little “oruguitas” for so many months, and seeing them evolve and improve, now he stood there seeing them flying away. It was a good feeling, but also a sad one. Like all those that stick with us for life.

However, despite the inevitable emotions, this time Derek had his mind divided with something else. This day, six months from the memorable night at the cinema, Sonia, Martina and he were moving in together to a beautiful house in town.

Everything had happened so fast. It seemed like yesterday when they met again, and now, just one school year from that day, they were jumping into the inscrutable sea that is coexistence under the same roof, where you never know if you will get to stand in its water or simply drown.

He asked Sonia to move in with him just a couple weeks ago, while they were taking a walk by the town center, eating an enormous hot dog. The waitress didn’t expect it and her excitement almost made her drop the hot dog all over the sidewalk. She’d shouted “yes” and hung her arms around Derek’s neck with all her weight. A number that had not stopped increasing on the scale.

After that, Sonia, with the help of her parents, who found in Derek some kind of biblical savior for that stray sheep that had become the former track and field star, quickly found the perfect house where they would decide to move in. After signing the rental agreement with the landlady, the couple had spent the last two days cleaning up and taking their things to their new love nest. But it wasn't going to be until this day, the last day before summer break, that they’d sleep under its roof for the first time.

A couple hours later, Derek parked the car right in front of his new home. He saw Sonia inside the garage wearing her McDonalds uniform, distracted looking inside moving boxes, still unaware of his arrival. She was bending over, with her ass sticking out as if waiting for a reprimand slap. Which he was willing to give her. Derek tiptoed over and, unnoticed, slapped her fat ass. When the waitress straightened up and screamed, Derek knew something was wrong. It was not her. The woman was way taller than Sonia.

“You pervert!” said Susana turning to him, “What’s the matter with you?”

“Oh, shit, shit! Sorry! What... are you doing here?? I… I thought you were her, that you were Sonia!”

“Fuck, Derek. You scared the shit out of me”.

“I’m so sorry. Seriously, you were looking the other way and wearing the uniform… I thought… I feel terrible, Susana.”

“You know? Some months ago, I would have taken this misunderstood as a compliment. When Sonia had a smaller butt than me but now… I’m not sure which one is bigger! That’s gonna save you” she joked. It was a relief that Susana wasn’t taking the confusion seriously.

But it was true. Susana had lost some noticeable weight over the last few months. At least 40 lbs, thought Derek. She was still fat, around 250 lbs, but she also was quite taller than Sonia.

On the other hand, Sonia seemed to have gained every single pound that Susana had sweated off in the gym. The “blonde lightning” had just broken into 230 lbs territory at the speed of light. 232 lbs to be precise. And that was last week. Derek was sure the nerves of the move had stretched out that number by now.

“Where is she?”

“She is inside, sweeping the floor and tiding up last time I checked. I’m looking over some stuff I lent her years ago. If I hadn’t come all the way here to pick them up that lazy fat bitch would have never given them back! Can you believe it? She is so careless!”

“Sounds like Sonia” answered Derek. It still seemed awkward to him that Susana herself had started referring to Sonia as ‘that fat bitch’… But the way things were going, soon Susana will be the “slim one”, if she wasn’t already. Derek couldn’t really say how he felt about that. He definitely was a little ashamed of how fat Sonia was getting. However, that shame seemed to disappear when he was alone with her, hugging her, grabbing her gigantic boobs, or sinking his hands into her ever growing ass.

“Well, I’m going inside to see our lazy girl. Come and have a beer with us after you find all your things” Derek added, as he opened the door that led from the garage to the house.

“Sure. She you later!” said Susana.

“And… sorry about…”

“Nevermind!”

Derek put his things in a closet, kicked off his shoes, and walked into the living room. Mother and daughter were there. Martina was sleeping peacefully on the carpet, hugging a doll. For her part, Sonia was lying on the sofa, fighting the early summer heat wearing only socks, maternity panties and a crop top. She didn't seem too stressed about getting ahead of the move.

Many boxes were still closed and there were many things to order. Instead, she was using her electric breast pump under her crop top while absent-mindedly gulping down a huge tube of ice cream. Her round belly was in full display, bloated as if she had inflated it herself like a beach ball. And, between spoonful’s, Sonia was moaning with quiet but extreme delight as she rubbed and patted her belly with her hand.

“Hey, darling” murmured Derek, trying to not wake the three-year-old.

“There he is, how was your last day, my sweet, sexy teacher?” Sonia said, also in a whisper, “Come, sit down with me.”

She removed her breast pump and got up from her lying position to a sitting position, making room for him. Derek tiptoed over and sat next to her. He had just started talking about his day at school when Sonia jumped on him, giving him a passionate kiss.

“Wow, you really missed me that much, didn’t you?”

“I’m SO horny, Derek. The idea of finally living together is getting me crazy turned on!”

“Mmm I like that... But! We still have so much work to do around here…” said Derek, pointing a finger at all the things they had left to unpack and place, “Susana just told me you were cleaning up…”

“Oh, I was. But I got tired and hungry, so I took a small break and grabbed a tiny snack.”

“A tiny snack…” replied Derek. He was sure that tube of ice-cream was not her first one.

“It’s just a little bit of ice-cream, darling” smiled Sonia with an innocent voice.

“It’s an entire tub, sweetheart” corrected Derek.

“It’s not, it was already *Buuurpppp*… started!” Sonia belched loudly. Martina shifted a little on the carpet, but she didn't quite wake up. “Ooops, haha.”

“Oh, I see. It was already started… It’s not like you could eat an entire tub just by yourself”

“What are you insinuating, professor Derek, that I’m getting fat?”

“Do I have to answer?” whispered Derek, giving her a belly rub with his hand.

“Yes, you do. Answer. Do you think I look… pregnant?”

‘What’s she up to?” thought Derek. Of course she looked fat. Of course she looked pregnant, like she was about to run to the delivery room. And it was not like she just looked like it, sometimes, Derek felt like she desperately tried to look like it. Since they were dating, he had noticed some little details that pointed to it. For example, her clothing choice. Of course, it was difficult for Sonia to find clothes in her wardrove that fit her well when she kept gaining weight at such a fast pace, but, at the same time, she seemed to delight in it. It's as if she liked to wear clothes that were too small for her on purpose, just to show off her fat tits and, especially, her round belly. She wasn't ashamed to walk down the street with her denim shorts unbuttoned as she massaged her swollen belly after leaving a restaurant. In fact, it was like she wanted everyone to look at her belly. Another detail that Derek had noticed was that instead of regular ones, she mostly wore maternity underwear. No plus size underwear, which could have fit her perfectly, no. Maternity ones, even if they were way more expensive. He also discovered, months ago, when she once left Martina at her parents' house and stayed the night in his old apartment, that she always slept with a cushion under her nightgown. Like some kind of fake belly. When he’d asked her why she did it, she said it was just a habit since she was little, and if she didn't, she couldn't fall asleep. Then there was the fact that she kept pumping milk from her breasts even though she’d just end up pouring it down the sink. The explanation that she had given him was that, in this way, her boobs remained huge and swollen like those of pregnant women, and that she liked them big and juicy. He wasn't going to be the one to complain about it. But all together, it was too weird.

Since they met, she had been eating more and more, gobbling food uncontrollably, at will, as if eating for two. Although when they met last September Sonia was already a chubby girl, it could not be denied that she had gotten fat since they started dating. Like she was holding herself back before, waiting to catch someone before completely letting herself go. Like it was all planned since the beginning. Now, after reaching 230 lbs last week, she had become a fat pig at only twenty years old. And she wouldn't stop there.

“Yes, Sonia. I think you look pregnant.”

“Say it again, please” Sonia whispered, as she grabbed her humongous tits and pinched her nipples.

“What?”

“Say it again, damn it, Derek!” she yelled without raising his voice.

“I think you are looking so round and fat these days that you look fucking pregnant.”

“Ohhh… Fuck. **Oooorrrppp** Fuck, fuck, Yess!” she burped again amid moans. Derek's statement seemed to have thrown her into a trance of sheer ecstasy, “I’m so turned on. I need you inside me, right now. Come on, baby!”

At that moment, Derek also noticed the hard bulge in his pants. He did not understand anything. He could say that part of this situation was somewhat repulsive to him, that he would prefer that Sonia lose weight and regain her slim athlete's body… and yet he was hornier than ever staring at what she had become.

“Fuck me, Derek. Fuck your pregnant-looking girlfriend,” whispered Sonia, while reaching for her pussy with her hand.

“I-I can’t. Martina could wake up… and Susana! She is right in the garage. She could come in at any time!”

“If you don’t fuck me, I’m gonna masturbate anymay. I don’t give a shit if Susana catches me moaning like a pig. Let her see how much you love your fat girlfriend. Oh, Derek! I’m so fucking horny right now I would let you fuck me in the middle of a supermarket!” Sonia moaned, as she started pleasuring herself inside her maternity panties.

“This is madness, Sonia! You are out of control” whispered Derek while he started to take off his belt. Her sexual impulse had rubbed off on him.

*Mmmmphhh* Moaned Sonia.

Derek finally got rid of his pants and lay down on Sonia, but just as he was about to penetrate her, she stopped him.

“Wait! Gimme that bowl first” commanded Sonia.

On the table, next to the tub of ice cream that Sonia had eaten, there was a bowl of melted ice cream that she had served to Susana earlier. But she had gone to get her things from the garage without even trying it.

“What? Seriously?”

“I said: Give it to me.”

Derek obeyed. And as she drank down that uncountable number of calories, staining her entire chin and neck with it, he was finally able to enter her with quiet impetus.

“Tell me how you love my body, Derek.” she started teasing him with all her mouth smeared with ice cream, “Tell me how much you love this fat ex-athlete star. Tell me how much you prefer me this way; with my big tits and my pregnant belly. Tell me, baby. Tell me how much bigger you want this belly to be. Can you even imagine how big I’m gonna get now we live together? How much bigger this belly is gonna get once you knock me up? There is nothing left of that fit girl you used to teach all those years ago… That girl was as thin as a stick. That girl could run like the wind… But, look. She is not gone, see? She is right here. Ruined, rounder, fatter, hornier. All grown up. A woman now. Your woman, Derek. My beloved teacher. I’m your fat obese woman ready to breed and feed your kids. Say it, Derek. Say how much you love your obese Sonia”.

‘Was that true?’ thought Derek.

Damn right it was.

“Oh my fucking god… I’m cumming” said Derek. He felt like he was about to faint.

“Say it, Derek! Say it!” insisted Sonia.

“I can’t hold it…”

“Say it!” screamed Sonia.

“I love my fat girlfriend!” yelled Derek.

When both were just about to have the most intense orgasm of their lives, Susana appeared in the living room, carrying a box with her things.

“Guys! I think I’ve got everything. I’m gonna grab that beer from… WHAT THE FUCK! Oh my god!! Guys, pleasseee. Couldn’t you just wait until I was gone!?”

Awakened by Susana's screams, Martina woke up and started crying too.

Derek, startled by Susana's interruption and Martina's crying, tried to separate himself from Sonia, but she grabbed him tight with her thunder thighs.

“Don’t stop, Derek!! Keep going!!” pleaded the obese waitress, no longer containing her moans, “Susana, please, take Martina to the park!!”

“Oh my… you are incorrigible!! Come my darling. Sshhhh. Sshhhh. Don’t cry, mommy is alright. Aunt Susana is taking you to the park. Let’s go!” Susana said, as she grabbed Martina in her arms and carried her out of the room, covering her eyes and ears with her hands.

“You are the best, Susana!!” yelled Sonia, then turning to Derek and adding, “Where were we?”

“Not sure if Susana’s the best, but she seems like the slimmer of you two now.” Derek teased, grabbing a handful of her bloated belly.

“Seems?” Sonia answered with a mischievous tone.

“I couldn’t be sure… You two look very similar right now. I’m bad with faces, remember?”

“Oh. I see. Well, let me give you a clue then… from now on, I will always be the ‘fatter’ of the two.”

And Sonia kept her word. By the end of the summer, fully settled in their new home, she weighed 250 pounds.

It wasn't long until Sonia confessed to Derek the truth behind all these strange behaviors. She told him that since her first sexual urges appeared in her youth, she had always been fascinated by the idea of getting pregnant and growing a big fat belly. That drive of getting pregnant grew in her like a seed until it was way stronger than her drive to succeed in track & field. So, she lied to a guy she met on an app and told him she was on the pill. She got what she was looking for. Later, when she couldn’t hide it anymore, she told everyone, including her parents, that it was an accident. But it wasn’t.

She desired to get knocked up. She desired to grow a pregnant belly, she desired to experience how her hips would widen and her tits would swell up with milk. Of course, when she gave birth, everything changed. And fantasy had to be pushed aside by that little over 6-pound piece of rosy reality. She had to forget for a while about her kink, about that wonderful feeling that was her pregnancy, where she didn't spend more than five minutes without being hopelessly horny and focus on Martina. And, although she managed to put her kink to sleep, and keep it lethargic for a while, cradled by the responsibilities of her day to day, as Martina grew older, she felt her kink awaken again. But she was no longer so immature and understood the responsibility of bringing another child into the world as a single mother and working as a waitress at McDonalds. She couldn't afford it. So, she had to be creative. All those weird things that she did, and that Derek slowly noticed (the pillow with which she simulated a pregnant belly when sleeping, the maternity clothes, etc) were just little hacks of hers to keep that irrepressible kink that burned inside under control. One of those hacks, that of gaining weight to make her body resemble that of a pregnant woman, soon became her favorite.

When Martina was one year old and Sonia weighed only 155 lbs, she was already fantasizing about gaining fifteen, twenty, forty pounds until her belly looked like she was carrying twins. But she held back. It was still too early. She knew that when she started to gain weight, she couldn't stop. That she would become addicted. She knew that being a teenage mom without studies and a shitty job, if she also lost her figure completely, no one would want to go out with her. Thus, she kept it simple. Just one burger here. A milkshake there. Some fries in the middle of the morning. Just enough to get a little chubby, to get a little plump without ruining her body altogether. Some small belly to grab and fantasize about while she masturbated at nights, after she had put Martina to bed. Until a miracle put someone in her life with whom she could finally become the fat woman, built to breed and fuck that she always meant to be.

When Sonia finished telling Derek everything, Derek fell silent. For a moment, she was afraid he would get up and run. Scared by what she had told him. And sure enough, Derek got up, but he didn't run away. He walked leisurely to the kitchen, grabbed a huge tub of ice cream and a ladle, and returned to her side. He spooned the ice cream to her until it was melted enough and then made her drink it whole. And just as she drank the last drop, he said, "Tell me how big you need your belly to be so you don't have to need that cushion at night anymore."

Epilogue

Twelve years later, Derek has become the principal of the school where, many years ago, he met a slim little girl whom they used to call ‘the blond lightning.’ That girl is now his wife, Sonia. Sonia quit her job at McDonalds, already weighed an astonishing 335 pounds, when she realized she was pregnant with her second child, Marco. She decided then to dedicate herself to what she always wanted, to be a fulltime housewife. Then came María, Jennifer and Miguel. Carlos was due for Christmas.

Martina beat all the county records her mother had held. At sixteen, she had already been invited to try out for the under-18 national team. Sonia couldn’t be prouder.

• 4 weeks later...