The Curse of Honey

OutOfOptions049

Chapter 1

Three went in.

None came out.

They should have known better to enter a witch's grove.

Neephree, Hexra, and Eevi were three well seasoned adventurers coming down from the peak of success. The three had plundered tombs of the Banefire king, been in and out of the Cavern's of Carnage, and scooped gold up by the handfuls from the well of wealth. All three were well trained, well equipped, and well prepared for any number of threats. After-all, one does not make it this far without accumulating some level of power. Which makes their demise all the more... interesting? Who would think what they thought to be an uninhabited grove would have been their end?

Neephree looked down at her map, checking and double checking, her fluffy white catlike ears twitching about playfully as she did, "I think it's the place? The peak of peace can be seen on the horizon over there, well of youth a few miles o'er there," she remarked as she craned the map about - thinking perhaps a different angle would afford her a better view as her slit feline eyes winced at it.

"Neephree, must you look at the map from forty different angles before determining a direction," short Hexra reached up, lazily gesturing her free hand without a staff in palm towards her half-feline companion, "Here, here - hand the thing over," she let out a tired sigh.

"N'yo way!" The feline protested, white tail stuck out at a sharp angle through the hole in her cured oily black leather armor, "Eevi promised me I'd navigate us this time. Said we'd do better to work better if we learned all skills!" She kicked up a fuss, stamping her feet against the crunch of the brown dead leaves.

Hexra let out a lazy sigh, reaching to her belt for her little purple tinted flask and brought it to her plush lips taking a small swig, "oh dear, oh my, oh goddess," she muttered between small sips of the bitter fluid, "I'm amazed Falsi bestowed you the title 'walker of shadows' when you are so..." she shook her head as she parsed through her wide vocabulary for a more agreeable term to describe her companion, "... Lively..." 

Of-course, this little fuss on Neephree's part was anything but genuine as the other gently scolded her. A blush lightly formed on her tanned face, a smirk growing as one of her fangs became visible, "Well as the holder of the title of walker of shadows I'd be doin' a dishonor to Falsi being so noisy. Thankfully not all noise is 'bad' noise," she suddenly had the purple tinted flask in hand while the other had the map in hand. Through deft sleight of hand, borderline sorcery, she had swapped the items. She took a swig as celebration, "Bottoms up!" 

She rolled her violet hues in response to being easily swindled by her sly friend, "You are hopelessly conniving," she pouted in an exaggerated manner before looking down to the map they were having a bit of a scuffle over before a playful, stern voice called on out.

"Only you two could fight over a map when the destination is the blooming grove in the middle of a dead forest right before you!" Eevi sauntered on forward, obsidian half plates hugging her thinly muscled framed, "I looked the entrance over. Not a soul and it appears like the place is untouched - looks like we'll be plundering the riches of a dead witch today ladies."

Neephree was always taken by Eevi's rousing little speeches as she pumped a fist in the air, "Riches!" she chirped. 

The tiny sorceress was not so easily excited as she thoughtfully stroked a finger through her silky violet hair, "Oh? Well, we should take precautions against curses, hexes, and what not. Would be most shameful to fall victim to one," she shot a catty glance at Neephree who was still helping herself to the rest of her hard drink, "Seems this one needs to be taught a lesson to not so easily take from a sorceress," she casually crossed her middle over her index finger, ran it in a crescent like motion through the air, while muttering the sorcerous word lowly, "inpleo..."

The half-feline ran a hand over her thin belly as a burp escaped her lips, "Hexra...?" She innocently muttered, "Are you the one making me feel all bubbly?" thankfully her midriff was exposed showing off her flat tummy, which had slightly curved outwards, allowing for no restrictions as it grew, "Is this going to be like the titty spell? You wouldn't take it off me for weeks!"

Hexra paid no attention to the protests of the bubbling feline and looked over to Eevi whose hair matched that of snow, "A working example of the dangers of taking from spell weavers, the feline took my flask and took a swig which allowed me to easily hex her with a bloat-curse. Given time... perhaps an hour... she will pop right open."

"Pop!?" Neephree shouted in disbelief, a cat-like trill undercoating the yell, "Hey! Hey!" She glanced down at her belly which had pressed out in a fine, hard, curve as another belch escaped her lips

Eevi's brow furrowed, looking most displeased, "Hexra, drop the curse..." she glanced over at the swelling cat girl, "Neephree, give her the flask back."

Of-course, the cat held no hesitation to nearly slam the thing into Hexra, which the small sorceress slowly took a step back, a smugly assessing the damage thus far, "Oh, she has plenty of room to grow before she bursts wide open," she leaned forward, thick hips jutting out against her low-hemmed skirt, poking the belly of the feline as she took the flask back into hand, "I think I'll observe my work for a bit longer back at camp before sparing her..." she coldly stated, tones of friendship which coated her voice absent from earlier.

Eevi took a deep breath in and out, letting out a slow sigh, knowing the sorceress was necessary despite her abrupt sadistic episodes, "Please make sure she is in fighting shape at dawn," she wandered on off, "I'm going to keep observing the perimeter. Get back to camp."

Of-course, Neephree was not happy with this, not one bit. She planted a hand on her stomach rubbing it, "Hey! Hey! Eevi!?" 

Sadly, Eevi wandered off acting like she did not hear the pleas of the roguish companion. Hexra stepped in close, running her hands over the other's stomach, "What a lovely little curse..." she licked her lips, "How about we get you back to our tent and I get some oil on you... should delay your bursting by about another... hour or two..."

Neephree let out a bit of a whimper as she was forced to comply feeling no choice in the matter.

... unfortunatly, and sadly, this was not the only crueltly she would have to face at the hands of a sorceress in the coming days

• 1 month later...