What If..... Alanah Pearce and Naomi Kyle got fat? FINALE

Belly worshipper

"We now take a look into a new report study that says women have been getting fatter since the 2020 pandemic. The study claims that since everyone has been in lockdown, weight gain in women has increased up to a staggering 75 percent. Even yours truly and my fellow female colleagues here at CNN aren't exempt. Celebrities like Scarlett Johansson, have also embraced the Covid weight gain among others as we're entering the year 2022. This is CNN with more after a quick commercial break"

As this news report went on in the background, both Alanah Pearce and Naomi Kyle in their respective homes wearing sweatpants and a t shirt thag barely covered their bellies as it peaked out from beneath, shaking and jiggling with every step. Both ladies were going through their pantries as they brought snacks onto their couches. 

It's nearly 2022. New Year's Eve in fact. Alanah and Naomi had spent every chance every day hanging out and eating as they possibly could. Their bond over food had grown so much that they've dabbled into doing Mukbang videos on YouTube and Twitch. Which this has lead to their increased weight gains. So much so that they both now weigh a staggering 350 pounds. 

The lockdown over the near two years has been very relaxed on their eating habits as being cooped up and eating out all the time has definitely affected their waistline. Jeans no longer fit them unless it was a bigger size and even then they both opted for sweatpants as they didn't really have any motivation to wear jeans anymore. They couldn't even bother to cover their bellies with the sweatpants as it was restricting to them. But at least they found comfort in eating what they wanted while being comfortable in what they wore.

Naomi stood in the mirror as she looked at her body. Her belly was huge and round. Her legs looked massive. Her breasts looked like mini pillows, her ass was gigantic. She held her belly in both her hands as she shakes it. Her belly felt heavy in her hands. The soft dough like gut between her fingers. As she admired her body, her husband wraps his arms around her fat belly and covers her stomach with his hands as he kissed her. 

Meanwhile Alanah laid on the couch, belly exposed as she snacked on chips pop tarts and popcorn getting crumbs on her stomach as she had pizza on the way. Alanah had been ordering pizza every day for a few months now as she's been greeted by the same pizza guy every single time. Some occasions, multiple times a day. It's become such a regular thing that she's admittedly taken a liking to him and he with her. He would even go out of his way to pay out of his own pocket essentially giving her free pizza. He would also stare at her belly as it would often peak out from her shirt as she answered the door each time. 

This time since it was New Year's Eve, Alanah made a massive order enough for a party as she had a plan to have the delivery guy stay for New Year's. 

The pizza delivery guy arrived to her apartment with the massive amount of pizza as he even got a little giddy. He essentially considered himself as her feeder, bringing pizza every day the past year as every time he would notice her getting very VERY bigger. He rings the doorbell. 

Alanah then goes to answer the door as she purposely made sure her belly was peaking out more as that was also part of her plan. Fatten herself up so much thag shirts would essentially be crop tops to her massive belly. 

"Here's your pizzas ma'am." he told her with a smile. 

"You know I'm starting to think you have a crush on me. Considering you're the only delivery guy who comes to my apartment. Or maybe I have a bit of a crush on you." said Alanah. 

"Well I mean delivering pizza to you every day isn't a bad day at work." Explained the deliver guy. 

"You've been really dangerous too my waistline. Keep this up I might by too big to leave my house. I'm also starting to think you're trying to make me fatter." said Alanah with a hand on her belly as she intentionally shakes it. 

"Well maybe I have a thing for bigger girls" he said. 

"Oh I could tell. The way you looked at my stomach each time was a dead giveaway. So are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna come inside and feed me?" Asked Alanah. 

"Lucky for you, you're my last delivery for the day. I even was able to sneak in your favorites of breadsticks and wings with extra sauce and blue cheese." said the delivery man. 

"Play your cards right and you won't just watch me eat. Maybe I won't wanna feed myself. Maybe I would want to be fed. Maybe I want someone to rub my belly." said Alanah making her belly jiggle. 

"Happy New Year to me then" said the delivery man as he goes inside her apartment. 

Alanah sat on her couch as her belly bulged out slouching back with both her hands on top of it. She gave it a pat as it jiggles in front of the delivery man. 

The delivery man puts the food on the coffee table as he sits next to her. He rubs her belly as he opens the first box of pizza and hand feeds it to her with a smile on their faces. He dips each slice in ranch dressing as Alanah slowly eats each bite, licking her lips. 

"You know. I guess I do like fat girls. You just happen to be the hottest so far." said the delivery guy. 

"If you live fat chicks so much, why don't you stuff me like a prized turkey on Thanksgiving. You've seen the news? Fat is the new skinny. You're living in a world where your dream is coming true." said Alanah. 

The delivery guy then double times his feeding has he goes for slices in each hand feeding Alanah one by one. 

Naomi was in her home as she was putting on a black dress as she was celebrating New Year's with her husband. Her belly was noticeably visible as it bulged out looking like she's 9 months pregnant. Not wearing a girlde. Just letting it be as best she can. 

"What? Black is slimming. Right?" Asked Naomi putting on lipstick. 

Naomi was being taken into the living room as her eyes was closed when her husband surprised her with a massive dinner with snacks. 

"All for me?" Asked Naomi. 

The next several hours both women were fed up until midnight. 

Alanah calls for a break as she puts her hands on her stomach. The delivery guy quickly goes to rub her belly to sooth her. He slowly rubbed and rubbed her massive gut 

"Surely you can do more than that? Surely you WANT to do do more?" Asked Alanah. 

He then rests his head on her belly as he still couldn't believe he helped her get so large this past year. He then finally gave into his urge as he started to kiss Alanah's belly as he rubbed it. He placed his lips on her mound of fat, feeling the softness so great it just sank as he kept kissing her fat belly. 

"Help me get these clothes off." said Alanah. 

The delivery man then helps peel off her sweatpants. He saw her big chunky thighs as he gave them a squeeze. Her t-shirt was also peeled off by him as he saw her breats looking quite large. He gave them a quick squeeze as he locked eyes with Alanah. 

"Save the kiss for when the clock strikes midnight" she tells him. 

"Huh? Oh right." he said as he got lost in her beautiful rounded face with her adorable double chin and fuller cheeks. 

She sat in her bra and underwear as she signaled the delivery guy to keep feeding her as he held her belly with one hand and fed her pizza with another. Essentially rubbing, groping and patting her belly as he fed her to make her bigger and fatter. 

Naomi Kyle however was also sitting on the couch as she had the massive meal and snacks in front of her as her husband fed her every last morsel of food. Her belly was pressed up against her dress as she blissfully ate away not caring how big she got the past few years. 

So much so that her own husband as even taken a liking to her increased size and girth. Almost as her enabler. He hasn't been much help in any attempts of helping her lose weight at all. Only gaining. When the news reports started showing that more and more women were getting fatter, this was slowly a new reality for the couple as Naomi realized she no longer had to look skinny. Not that she made any efforts in losing weight. 

Her husband instead decided to help feed her and make her bigger like a turkey on Thanksgiving. Constant use stuffing her to the brim. Plump and juicy. He would slowly rub her belly as she ate which turned him on. The idea of her getting so fat that he wouldn't be able to carry her in his arms was a wonderful thought. He even entertained the idea of Naomi possibly being bed bound. 

Back on the couch as the two were watching the typical New Year's Eve show, Naomi wanted to go over her New Year's Resolutions. 

"400 pounds is my next goal." said Naomi going for some ice cream. 

"It's been getting exhausting just walking around places. Especially at the grocery store having to walk so much. This big ol tummy just weighs so heavy that I've even debated on using a scooter to roll around. Even when I sit I feel my belly spill over as I have to open my legs just to give it room. You should see how much it bulges out" said Naomi. 

Naomi's husband then adjusted his pants as he felt extremely turned on. Which she took notice. 

"Turning you on huh!" she asked raising her dress up to tease her belly poking out. 

Her round belly was saying hello as her husband took it into overtime with her feeding as he wanted to see her dress rise up even more as she ate. 

Which was exactly what he did. 

Meanwhile as Alanah say back as she was still in her undergarments being fed. Laying around taking in all the food, her stomach looked bigger and BIGGER. She had crumbs and sauce on her belly as she was utterly stuffed and bloated. She laid back and groaned as she begged for more. 

The delivery guy goes for some breadsticks and wings as she slowly and sluggishly nibbled and got sauce on her face and more crumbs on he belly as she swiped it off her, causing it to jiggle. 

"More." she demanded. 

The delivery guy then hands her one of the sodas he brought as he got her to chug it. Alanah chugged and chugged as the soda was going down fast as her belly expanded more and more. She takes a break to burp loudly as it made room for more. 

"Ahhhhh" she said relieved and smiles. 

"Running low on pizza. Looking at the last two boxes. 

"There's more chips and cookies in the pantry and there's some Ice cream in the fridge." Explained Alanah placing the pizza slices on her belly as it was big enough to use as a plate. 

She ate each of the last pieces of pizza as the pile shrunk down leaving her belly covered in grease and crumbs. As the delivery guy comes back with more snacks he placed them next to her and on her lap as he goes to lick her belly clean as she moans and goes for chips. 

Naomi was being stuffed by her husband as her dress rode up more and more to the point here where her full belly was exposed. She then gets showered with kisses that tickled her as her belly jiggles hard as she laughed. The term belly laughing was put to the test at that moment. 

The Time finally came the countdown to the new year of 2022. 

Both women were eyes glued on the TV as the ball dropped and as the count reached one, it was 2022.

"Happy New Year!" they said. 

"Now. About that kiss?" Asked the delivery guy 

Alanah then heaved and struggled to life herself up, feeling her new weight being too great. 

"You sure you still want to kiss me? A big fat blob of a mess who can barely lift herself up with her big belly out and exposed getting in the way?" Asked Alanah again teasing and heaving herself up. 

The delivery guy then just gave in and pounced on Alanah and made out on top of her.

"I love you. And I want you bigger. I want you fatter. It will please me." said the delivery man in between kisses. 

"You better get used to me being possibly over 400 pounds because at this rate I'll be aiming for that in no time. Soon I'll have to sit my fat ass on a rascal scooter and get around on that. Especially when I fill the basket with food and eat my weight in it." said Alanah patting her belly. 

The delivery guy the takes off his shirt and pants as he intends to have sex right then and now as she lays and lifts up her stomach as he got to work. 

Naomi was kissing her husband as she had bee belly fondled and played with as he whispered. 

"I'll make sure you'll be too fat for even a bed." 

"That's more like it" she said back to him. 

And so as the new year began, Alanah Pearce and Naomi Kyle were already hard at work on their new year's resolutions of gaining up to 400 pounds and even beyond. So much so that they changed locations from LA to possibly one of the fattest places on earth since the pandemic. The buffet capital of the world, Las Vegas. 

They would go on double dates as they got used to being in scooters and wearing bigger clothes such as big baggy dresses to sweat pants as that was all that could fit them. Luckily as the women all over the country gained weight at a rapid pace, plus size clothing stores were in high demand and that business was booming. 

As they both frequently ate at fast food restaurants and buffets, they also came to the conclusion to not only do Mukbang videos but because plus size models too. This was their fate now. A reminder that the Multiverse is a complex concept of which we don't fully understand but a reminder that even the smallest ideas can lead into its own universe in the cosmos and one of many infinite possibilities. I am The Watcher and this was their story. 

The End.