Documenting my wife’s gain!

what is her reaction to the comments, I bet you she doesn't get embarrassed by comments but she tries to show them her belly fat and notice them how thick she's got.
Omg but her rounded belly is killer[emoji39]

She enjoys the comments on her weight. Often she will purposely wear tighter clothing when we go out or see family and friends. Her gain is hard not to notice!

What did they say? Inquiring minds want to know!

More recently she went for a medical appointment where comments were made. Her physician noticed some gain about a month ago and when she returned this week she was much heavier. The doctor asked if she were still putting on weight. She replied with “a little bit but it’s slowed down”. We all know that’s a fib :)

41 minutes ago, chonkygirl said:

More recently she went for a medical appointment where comments were made. Her physician noticed some gain about a month ago and when she returned this week she was much heavier. The doctor asked if she were still putting on weight. She replied with “a little bit but it’s slowed down”. We all know that’s a fib :)

Awesome. You said she went from a size 6 to 16? That's S to XL. Now, she is exploring plus-size territory. That Before and After in the shirt was super-hot. I love B&As, especially in the same clothes. They really highlight the growth. You better take some more pictures before she's too big to fit into her old clothes at all!

does she use any mass gainer, if not then what would happen if she does!!!
please send more photo from her hot body, that growing belly needs to be admired more[emoji119][emoji119]

Not currently. She does however incorporate milkshakes and heavy cream into her diet when it allows.

More pics to come. We will be updating you all throughout this journey.

9 hours ago, chonkygirl said:

Not currently. She does however incorporate milkshakes and heavy cream into her diet when it allows.

More pics to come. We will be updating you all throughout this journey.

Awesome! I can't wait to see more pictures--and hear more stories!

Wow look at that big belly seems she's put a lot since last time, I remember last month you just said she was about 192 lbs. how much she's gained since then?
also upload more photos from her, please. of course with her permission.[emoji488][emoji488]

She’s sitting around 204lbs at the moment and hoping for 210 within the next couple of weeks. Some family will be visiting then and she is hoping to really shock them.

She is super hot in that outfit. I love the idea of taking her to the buffet dressed like that, but I have two concerns: How can she fill her belly in those tight pants, and the pants may not survive. Better bring something to wrap around her waist if the pants give out.

She’s looking forward to being big enough to pop them. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2022 at 9:02 AM, chonkygirl said:

My partner and I met through our shared interest in feedism some time ago. During our relationship both of us have trialed gaining but it never stuck around long enough. My partner however has decided that she’s ready to commit! Using this as a platform to document her journey and maybe mine in the near future.

SW Jan 2021: 140lbs

CW Jan 2022: 192lbs

GW: 250+

Height: 5’4

Attaching some photos from a years difference.

cabc76b78f0f1eee036f80466d814259.jpg

Looks like its stuck to me lol definately fatter than before. Will be following the journey 👍