Documenting my wife’s gain!

is she less active now? is she alot lazier?

A lot less active than before. Most nights are spent on the couch with munchies. There was a period where she would go to the gym go on 10 km walks but that is something that hasn’t happened in quite some time.

1 minute ago, chonkygirl said:

A lot less active than before. Most nights are spent on the couch with munchies. There was a period where she would go to the gym go on 10 km walks but that is something that hasn’t happened in quite some time.

does she nap alot? my ex girlfriend would constantly nap for hours after food haha

1 hour ago, chonkygirl said:

I would say that this is what we are enjoying the most these days…trying on old outfits!

Wifey has gone up quite a few sizes this year and it definitely shows. Even with sucking in her belly it still peaks below her shirt. Her clothes fit so snugly and I love it.

Hope you enjoy this comparison as much as we did!
e979ee21e2f5de1f5dc2c5b69222aedc.jpg

Gold! Her arms and belly and growing at the same pace! Love it

1 hour ago, chonkygirl said:

I would say that this is what we are enjoying the most these days…trying on old outfits!

Wifey has gone up quite a few sizes this year and it definitely shows. Even with sucking in her belly it still peaks below her shirt. Her clothes fit so snugly and I love it.

Hope you enjoy this comparison as much as we did!
e979ee21e2f5de1f5dc2c5b69222aedc.jpg

Both side look good to me. The girl on the left, I would like on my arm at the company holiday party. But, I would much rather take the one on the right home with me to the bedroom afterward.

Wow. She has such a killer body.  Perfect for putting on some more marriage weight. Did she start gaining right after the wedding or did it take time?  I know my ex blew up right after the wedding. It was glorious. 

She definitely started becoming more comfortable with gaining during the begging of the pandemic. Just before we went into lockdown we had been eating clean in an effort to feel good. When the pandemic hit, our efforts to maintain this flew by the wayside.

Working from home full time with access to food whenever desired has definitely aided. When the first ten pounds came about she started to realize just how much she enjoyed how it looked and how it felt. I think it was about six months ago that she said to hell with it and that she was going to try more actively to gain… and she definitely has!

We both had a long day at work and decided to treat ourselves with Baconators, poutine and Frostys from Wendys. Surprisingly she said she was still hungry after finishing her meal. She snacked on chips, chocolate almonds and crackers. We were both very full from the evening and spent the remainder of it watching movies.

We had a request for a booty pic… enjoy!

f95af4fa0e59c7aa7b78da38bb3f7a66.jpg

Guest vskmavs

Congrats on weight gain! 52 lbs in a year is really a considerable gain.  
Does she often comment on being lazier and feeling heavier after all those extra pounds she's gained?  

Thanks for sharing her weight gain. I'm happy for you two!