Documenting my wife’s gain!

Guest StringBean23

Has she liked the changes so far? Same with my partner. Developed a voracious appetite. Would always undue her jeans at meals. 

Guest StringBean23
10 minutes ago, chonkygirl said:

She’s been revelling in every moment of this. She’s enjoyed those subtle changes and the way she looks.

Glad to hear. Must be exciting for the two of you. Going shopping for new clothes. I know for me I never anticipated how much I would like my partners belly.

She is looking good.
  1. Any comments from family or friends about her gain?
  2. What about you? Any changes in your physique, either to date or planned?

1. We’ve had some friends notice and some who have made comments. She saw her family this Christmas after many months and in that span of time had gone up 3 pant sizes.

2. I’ve mostly been larger my entire life. Same height but sitting around 250. I’ve been as heavy as 275 and was 230 most of this summer and fall but put on some tandem weight unintentionally while the Mrs. was indulging. For now, I’d like to maintain but it’s often I get caught up in all of it.

Can you give us some detail of the appetite change, please?

My wife has been active most of her life and would often intermittent fast. We were lucky if she had two meals. She’s pretty ravenous now. She eats 3 meals per day now but is snacking consistently throughout the day. Many mornings with McDonald’s breakfast and nights of binge eating and Uber eats. She mentions being unable to fufilll her hunger and will often ask me to bring her more snacks! She’s also been incorporating milkshakes into her diet almost nightly and I’m sure that has had some effect!

When the family saw her three sizes up did they make any comments? Are there goals, or just enjoy and see what happens?

I remember her mentioning that she had put on some “holiday weight” to her family . She had purposely worn something a bit tighter that day too and her Tum would peak out throughout the day.

I have been watching couples all my life. My observation is like seeks like: if one is chubby, the other is probably chubby. Chubby couples like food and fit couples like to exercise together. When a skinny guy marries a plump lady, wait two years and he has a round gut or at least a dad bod and she is maybe 20 pounds heavier. I swapped messages with 150 pound guy who married a SSBBW. Two years later, he weighed in at over 250 pounds. 

If my theory is right, you two will soon be able to wear each other’s clothes.

On 1/3/2022 at 4:09 PM, chonkygirl said:

My wife has been active most of her life and would often intermittent fast. We were lucky if she had two meals. She’s pretty ravenous now. She eats 3 meals per day now but is snacking consistently throughout the day. Many mornings with McDonald’s breakfast and nights of binge eating and Uber eats. She mentions being unable to fufilll her hunger and will often ask me to bring her more snacks! She’s also been incorporating milkshakes into her diet almost nightly and I’m sure that has had some effect!

is she less active now? is she alot lazier?