Nothing like Home

333Blebleble333

At long last the plane has finally landed. The long and tiring hours spent in confinement of my seat took its toll on me, both physically and mentally. I was exhausted, irritated and to be honest my butt was sore as all hell! It was going to be worth it though. I was going home. I could hardly believe it was almost a whole year have passed since the last time I was home. Never before have I been separated from my family for so long and now... I couldn’t wait to see them all again. Especially Natalie, my little sister. She wasn’t actually much younger than me, only a year in fact, but... I’ll get to that.  

We were always really close to each other, Natalie and I, and I find myself missing my little sidekick more than anything else. I have to admit I was also looking forward to what she’ll have to say when she sees me. You see, I spent the year I was studying abroad on my own completely. Me! I can’t even boil an egg properly! I’m an absolutely horrible cook and I had to somehow take care of all my meals. Obviously, that meant I was facing a choice. Either I could learn how to cook, or I had to rely on eating take-outs. Of course, I ended up eating take-outs all the time! Naturally it meant I had no chance of avoiding the dreaded freshman fifteen, but I guess I was luckier than most. Most of the extra weight managed to find its way to my chest, my already very decent D cups swell into large Fs. As of late even my F cup bras were starting to feel... let’s say not spacious enough and it seemed as only a matter of time before I outgrow them completely as well. My boobs were definitely one of the reasons why I was so excited about seeing Natalie again. I won’t deny I very much enjoy having breasts as large as they are, but not even I could comprehend Natalie’s obsession with them. She was fixated on boobs, especially on the pair I possessed. I remember catching her, when she was twisting and turning in front of a mirror, wearing my bra stuffed with socks. Those were the times where I felt sorry for her. Puberty decided to miss her almost entirely. At the time I was leaving she was 17, but people always assumed she was younger than that, looking and acting very childlike. She was only 4’10’’, short and lacking any real feminine curves. I was really very happy when I heard she was finally starting to blossom after her eighteenth birthday. I was quite excited by the idea of seeing her little figure with some curves on it.  

Lost in my thoughts I totally missed when people started to rise from their seats and are now heading to exit from the plane. I was always a bit of a daydreamer, drifting away in my mind. After those long hours I was only too happy to stand up and stretch. I stretched my back, pushing my chest forward and my top groaned in a reply. My ample bosom was testing it to its limits. I rubbed my hands against the round posterior that seemed to fill my jeans almost too well these days. After all, my boobs weren’t the only body part affected by the weight I gained. Rubbing my buttocks didn’t really help to alleviate any of the soreness, but at least it felt good... I threw my handbag over my shoulder and headed to the exit from the plane. I could feel how every step took me closer and closer to home.  

Exhausted from the flight I felt the need to freshen up a bit and do so I headed to the restroom. After splashing some water on my face, I immediately felt more alive. Bent down, leaning against the wash basin I raised my head and looked into the mirror. Looking at my reflection I had to admit I looked rather good, considering how long the flight was. I looked tired, sure, but otherwise I couldn’t complain. I don’t want to sound like some vain bitch, but I thought I looked really pretty. Sure, I wasn’t flawless, but who was? My chin was a bit pointier than I would like but besides that? I was a hottie! Dad always liked to say ‘You have to praise yourself if there’s no one else to do it.’ I chuckled to myself and looked at my reflection again. My cheekbones were prominent, my nose perky and I’ve heard multiple times throughout my life that my mouth was made for smiling. Too bad I preferred smirking. On those occasions when I did twist my full lips into a smile, it caused dimples to appear on my cheeks. My chocolate brown hair was falling in loose curls just below my shoulder blades, framing my face nicely in the process. Then there were my eyes, without a doubt my favorite feature. I’ve never seen anyone with quite the same color of eyes as mine was, they were what made me feel unique. If I had to name the color, I would name it amber, but I don’t think it gave them justice. Sometimes they were almost golden, glowing with inner light. I don’t really know how to describe it. I adore my eyes, ok? Let’s settle on that for now...  

At 5’6’’ I was pretty average when it comes to height. I didn’t know how much I weighed, to tell you the truth. I never really cared about it too much. I definitely never freaked out because I gained a few pounds like some... uh, more shallow girls I had the misfortune to know. I liked to eat way too much to bother myself with how much I weighed. Besides, my genetics were pretty damn generous on my side, giving out plentifully. The best way to describe the shape of my curvy would be an hourglass. My waist was narrow and my stomach remained pretty flat, even though the stress, lack of movement and large amounts of junk food did leave its slight mark on it. As I mentioned before, these days I sported big F cups which were perfectly balanced by my wide hips and firm bubble butt, further accentuated by the too tight jeans I was wearing. The top I was wearing showed only a modest amount of cleavage, in which proudly sat my necklace. It was a simple necklace in the shape of the name ‘Emily’. The necklace held a very special place in my heart and I wore it every day, ever since I got it from Natalie. She had a matching one, only with her own name on it obviously. I assumed I stared at myself for long enough when I finally snapped out of my thoughts and decided it was time to go pick up my luggage.  

I waited outside of the airport, sitting on my suitcase. Dad told me they would be there to pick me up in a few minutes and so I decided it would be much more comfortable outside where the sunbeams were caressing my fair, soft skin rather than fighting for air in the crowded hall inside. It was pretty late in the afternoon and so it wasn’t unbearably hot as it usually was in this time of the year and the light breeze blew through my hair pleasantly. My mind started to wander, eventually settling on wandering about what would summer bring.  

“Emilyyyy!” My daydreaming was cut short by the voice I longed to hear for so, so long. I couldn’t help but smile. I prepared for an impact, because Natalie liked to greet people with leaping hugs, and turned around to face her. Something soft smashed against my face in high velocity, sending me to the ground. I fell straight on my bottom unable to comprehend what just happened. Something entered my line of sight. Great, I’m seeing things now… I rubbed my eyes. It’s still there! In front of me was the biggest valley of cleavage I’ve ever seen in my life. There was something shiny in there. A necklace? It looked like a word. N A T… Natalie? Wait a second. NATALIE?!  

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorryyy! I always forget. Are you alright?”  

“I-I think I am.” I looked a bit higher and I saw a familiar face. So familiar and yet so different at the same time. The unmistakable sparkling emeralds of her eyes looked at me filled with concern, from a face that matured into divinity. She was… She was simply flawless! Everything about her screamed of perfection. I gratefully accepted Natalie’s offered hand and pulled myself to my feet. Out of habit I looked a bit down, expecting to see her face, but I could see nothing but her boobs. I couldn’t believe what I saw! Each of her breasts was easily surpassing the size of a basketball! With sudden realization I looked up. Oh my god! How tall is she?! She must have been about a foot taller than she was a year ago! And she looked so beautiful! Even her strawberry blonde hair that fell all the way down to her slim waist seemed so unbelievably shiny! My eyes didn't know where to look first and my brain failed to come up with any reasonable thoughts.  

“So, how do I look?” Natalie asked with irrational uncertainty.  

I was speechless. I stared at her with my mouth agape. It took me a few seconds to compose myself. “Wow! I mean… You… uhm you look simply gorgeous! I can hardly believe it. You look absolutely stunning!”  

“Really?! Thank you so much!!! I’m so glad you’re finally here!” Natalie was almost squealing with glee.  

“I can’t wait to be home.” I said weakly.  

We each grabbed one suitcase and Natalie lead the way to dad’s car. I had to admire Natalie’s long and shapely legs as I could barely keep up with her long steps. She definitely had some serious junk in a trunk as well, filling her shorts to the limit. And for god’s sake, I still could see her boobs even from behind her! They bounced and jiggled like crazy with her every step. All of the sudden she stopped and turned to me. “Umm, sis, can I ask you something?”  

“Sure, go ahead.”  

“Umm, were… Were you always this tiny?”  

I wasn’t sure whether she meant my height or my… other physical dispositions. This definitely didn’t go as I expected…  

Sitting in a car I couldn’t help but stare at Natalie. I let her sit in the front seat, after all there was much more room for her mind-bogglingly long legs. And then there were her boobs. I wasn’t really sure if she could sit in the back without them pressing against the front seat. Until now I’ve never in my entire life felt… inadequate. I’m pretty big myself, right? Why do I feel so small then? It was also pretty obvious that Natalie’s bra was a few sizes too small. It must be extremely uncomfortable… Why the hell do I wish nothing more than to be in her place? I was overflown by feelings I never experienced as envy filled every single fiber of my being. A spark of disdain towards her flashed into my mind. The last thing I wanted to see right now was her. Why couldn’t I take my eyes of her?! It’s just so unfair! It was so frustrating, I was supposed to be the big sister! Anger started to build up inside me. Anger and hatred aimed at my sister. My sweet and kind sister that always did everything I asked of her and who loved me more than I deserved. I despised myself for how I felt, but I just couldn’t help it. It took all of my will to take my eyes of her. I watched through the window as the world seemed to pass us by, but my thoughts were returning to Natalie. Exhaustion fell upon me like a heavy dark cloud and few moments later I was fast asleep.  

“Emily? Wake up, Emily. We’re home.” I slowly opened my eyes and saw Natalie leaning over me, poking my shoulder. It was already getting dark outside. I climbed out of the car and smiled. Home. Finally! I stretched, yawned and headed inside the house, following the goddess my sister became. That’s gonna take some time to get used to.  

Upon entering the house where I grew up, my nose was hit by wonderful smells of homemade food, reminding me that I hadn’t eaten anything since morning. My mom almost ran from the kitchen to greet me. She was slightly shorter than I was, a bit on the chubby side, with dangerously voluptuous curves, which she passed on to her daughters. She held me tightly in the soft embrace we were waiting for such a long time.  

“Honey, how have you been? You must be famished.” My mother couldn’t deny her maternal instincts to feed her b**s and pretty much dragged me into the kitchen. I didn’t resist in the slightest. I couldn’t believe what I saw. The sheer amount of food on the table was mind blowing. I reckoned that at least ten people could eat to their heart’s content without a problem. And there were only four of us and Natalie never was much of an eater. Before I could even get to my chair, mom was already piling food onto my plate. I wanted to start objecting against the sheer amount she gave me, but a loud rumble from my stomach stopped me. Ah! Homemade food, how have I missed you. I wondered how had I stayed slim despite facing my mom’s cooking every day for so many years. It was quite ironic I started to gain weight only after I was separated from it.  

“Oh, I’m starving !” Natalie exclaimed as she plunged into similarly generous serving like a wild animal. I was stunned, I’ve never seen her eat like this. She gobbled down food at extremely fast pace with no regard to table manners. I shrugged it off, not paying attention to her anymore and dived into the glorious meal myself. No take-outs in the world could ever come close to my mother’s cooking.  

I unbuckled my pants and sighed in relief. My bloated stomach, now free of its confinement, immediately surged forward. I don’t think I’ve ever eaten so well. Not only that I ate the huge portion I was served, I even had seconds! Sure, it was much smaller serving than the first one, but I still wasn’t used to eating so much and it showed on how much slower I ate. My sister on the other hand… Natalie was still going strong, devouring impossible amounts of food. The feast… has been decimated. I think that mom ate about as much as I did. She always loved to eat and she had her soft and ample figure to show for it. Dad ate slightly lesser portion than was my first serving. Oh my god, I just ate almost twice as much as he did! I shook my head in disbelief.  

Natalie finished the last bits and became the center of attention with a loud burp. “Oh, excuse me.” She said looking around carefully as if she was searching for more food. She just ate at least half of the entire meal by herself and she still hadn’t enough?! With disappointed sigh Natalie leaned back in her chair and started to massage the swollen monstrosity that was her stomach. She looked ready to pop! Her giant middle now reached even further than her huge bosom. Watching her was unbearable for me because the resentment I felt towards her in the car came back stronger than before. I excused myself from the table, saying I was tired from the flight and went to my room. I found it in exactly the same shape as I left it year ago.  

I was lying in my bed, staring at the ceiling, overwhelmed by how much things have changed in my absence. Well, not things… How she changed. Exhausted and longing for an escape from reality I closed my eyes, but the sleep didn’t come…  

1 hour ago, 333Blebleble333 said:

Each of her breasts was easily surpassing the size of a basketball!

She must have been about a foot taller than she was a year ago!

She just ate at least half of the entire meal by herself and she still hadn’t enough?!

Ooh, I like Natalie! It seems very possible, since she's had a latish mega growth spurt, she might have more growing to do. Hence why she's so hungry! A foot, plus two basketballs of boob are a hell of a lot of growth spurt for one year, of course! With such genes, she may find herself unexpectedly oversupplied with high quality boyfriends... Plus, if she has the same genes, maybe Emily will too!

• 7 months later...

“Look, Emily! Look how big my boobies are!” Natalie shouted, bouncing them in her too small hands. “They’re so much bigger than yours!” She turned around. “Look how big and round my butt is! Look how long and shapely my legs are! Look how much taller I am! Were you always this tiny?! Can’t believe just how small you are!”

Suddenly Natalie started to glow. Her already insanely long legs started to stretch and grow! I couldn’t believe my eyes!

“Ooh, this feels so good!” Natalie yelled, still continuing to grow. Inch by inch her legs and body stretched, until she towered over me, at least 7 feet tall! Her boobs were next to grow. Slowly at first, Natalie’s bosom started to swell. Natalie moaned in pleasure, sinking her hands into her growing breasts. “Oh my god!” She screamed, when her boobs grew to the size of beach balls. Her legs gave up on her and she collapsed on the ground. Her boobs continued to swell larger and larger, until they were touching the ground, so full and round, my mind could barely comprehend it. Natalie gave me a smug look. “I can’t believe you thought you had big boobs!” She said laughing. “I don’t think I can call you my big sister anymore… From now on, I’ll call you my tiny sister!”

I woke up, covered in cold sweat. Quick look at my phone told me it was just about half an hour after midnight. What a weird dream. I thought, closing my eyes to try to go back to sleep. Then a loud bang coming from downstairs startled me. What was that? Fully awake now I decided to go investigate. It must have looked quite funny, sneaking around with my plush, curvy body covered only by my barely sufficient underwear. I am curvy, fuck you dream Natalie!

I heard more sounds coming from the kitchen and so I knew there was something going on. Step by step I creeped closer to the source of the sound. As I was coming closer, I saw the light was on. What’s going on? I sniffed. Why do I smell food? I peeked inside the kitchen and my tensed body relaxed. “Mum? What are you doing here?”

“Oh, hey honey. I hope I didn’t wake you.”

“No, you didn’t… but I heard some noise, so… Why are you cooking in the middle of the night?” I looked around. “And why are you making so much of it?!” I thought the feast we had was **, I didn’t know what to call this. Ten people could eat comfortably from our dinner, now there was at least twice as much food.

“My little Natalie gets so hungry at night…” Mum said almost dreamily.

“You’re doing all this just for Natalie?!” I yelped in disbelief.

“With you back, the poor dear had to hold back during the dinner…”

“Hold back?! Mum, do you realize just how much she ate?!”

“She’s still a growing girl!” Mum said proudly. “She needs the nutrients.”

“Mum! Your growing girl grew a foot in height in a month! And I’m not even talking about her… eh, other developments… That’s not normal!”

“Oh, sweetie, don’t be jealous!” Mum said with a smile on her face.

“I’m not jealous!” I shouted.

“Of course, you’re not.” Mum said condescendingly.

I let out a sigh. “Ok, maybe I am jealous, but that doesn’t make this normal!”

“What isn’t normal?” Natalie asked from behind me.

Fuck me! Even her voice sounds sexy as hell! “It’s nothing, don’t worry about it.” I said turning around. My face was just a couple inches from two massive orbs. Oh my god! This is really gonna be difficult to get used to… I took a couple of steps back and only then I realized what Natalie was wearing to cover her body. Or rather what she was wearing, that left her body uncovered… It was my pajamas! How did she even manage to cram into it?! The pink top wasn’t even big enough to cover her funbags, just barely covering her nipples. Lower half of her breasts were hanging out of it, including parts of her areolas. She’s huge! The top was loose on me a year ago! The shorts that came with the bright pink top were also facing an unwinnable battle. Year ago in my case, the shorts went all the way down to my knees. Natalie’s butt was spilling out of them! I can even hear the threads crying in pain! “Natalie! Don’t you think you should cover yourself a bit?!”

“It fit me better when I went to sleep.” Natalie shrugged. “Besides, I’m not the one in her undies here.” She giggled.

I looked down. “Oh, crap!” I cried. “I haven’t even realized!”

“The food is on the table!” Mum announced.

Natalie’s eyes sparkled and she rushed to take a seat. “Yay!”

I shook my head. This is too much for me! I should better go back to sleep… I started to head out. Wait a second… Natalie’s stomach is perfectly flat! Wasn’t it hugely bloated just a few hours ago? She couldn’t have digested all that, could she?! I returned back to the kitchen and I watched in quiet horror, how Natalie shoved inhuman amounts of food inside her stomach. I stared, fascinated. In just a few minutes, she managed to eat an equivalent of what I would be able to eat in a week, and believe me, I could eat a lot! And she wasn’t stopping! Her stomach was swelling larger and larger, overflowing her entire lap, reaching a size I could hardly believe. She continued to eat for a few more minutes, until there was nothing edible left anymore.

Natalie leaned back and let out a satisfied sigh. “That was great! Thanks mum! What is for desert?”

“There’s a cheesecake in the fridge. I’ll bring it to you, sweetie.”

“Thanks mum, you’re the best.”

Have you ever seen someone eat an entire cheesecake in less than a minute? Because I have! Natalie devoured the entire thing as if she hadn’t eaten in ages! I could barely believe what I’ve just witnessed. Natalie looked around, clearly disappointed the feast was all over and she tried to stand up, only to find out her newly grown gut wouldn’t allow that. “A little help here?” She said smiling, amused by her predicament.

It took all the strength me and my mother possessed to get my not so little sister into her bed. Natalie collapsed on to her bed, her belly towering even over her glorious bosom and fell asleep immediately. A couple of years back I saw a picture of a pregnant lady with five b**s… Natalie was even bigger than she was… By a lot!

“Mum, you can’t tell me you really think this is normal…”

“Well, she seems to eat even more these days…” My mum said frowning. Then she smiled again. “The doctor would surely say something, if there was anything to worry about.”

“Doctor? What doctor?”I asked curiously.

“The lovely new doctor, she started visiting after her birthday. Can you believe she was so little, because she had a health issue? And nobody found out until now? The doctor prescribed her some vitamins and… well, the results speak for themselves.”

I stared at my mother in disbelief. “Are you really telling me, it doesn’t sound fishy to you?”

“Why would it? It’s what a medical specialist prescribed her. My baby finally started to grow like she always wished for!”

“Don’t you think it would be smart to stop while she still fits inside the house?!” I said angrily.

“Oh, honey.” Mum said, laying her hand on my cheek. “You’re going to get used to it. After all, I had to get used to looking up to both of my daughters.”

I closed my eyes and rolled my fingers into fists. Aaaargh! How can she be so so… so stupid! Why can’t she see that… Calm down, Emily. I said to myself, despite still feeling like screaming. I waved my hand dismissively. I don’t have the will to argue with a brick wall. I let out a sigh and shook my head. “I’m going to bed… good night.”

“Good night, sweetheart.”

I stormed into my room, stopping myself from slamming the door at the very last second. Frustrated, I climbed into my bed, hoping to fall asleep as soon as I could. Obviously I was too riled up and so the sleep didn’t come.

I stopped rolling and jumped out of my bed with a frustrated groan. Why can’t mum see how freaky it all is?! I get she’s happy for Natalie, but this… this just isn’t right! I started to march around my bedroom, trying to figure what to do. Oh, I know! Mum said Natalie started to grow after she started to take some vitamins… That must be the cause! If only I could get my hand on some!

I sneaked out of my room for the second time tonight, with only my phone as a source of light. As quietly as I could, I made my way into Natalie’s room. Carefully I closed the door behind me, even though I knew Natalie was always a deep sleeper. As I expected, I didn’t have to worry. Natalie was snoring so loudly, it was a miracle I didn’t hear her all the way in my room. I watched her sleeping figure for a while. Oh my god, her gut is half the size it was half an hour ago! And her boobs are even bigger! The top of the pajamas can’t even cover her nipples anymore! How is it even possible to grow so fast?! Focus, Emily! You didn’t come here to ogle your sister!

I started to look around, trying to find something that would look like a bottle of vitamins. I didn’t have to search for long, the bottle sat proudly on Natalie’s nightstand. I grabbed the bottle and left without looking back.

“That doesn’t make any fucking sense!” I almost shouted on the screen of my phone. “Why isn’t there any result for insopotentum? I’m literally holding the bottle in my hand!” I looked at the bottle with dozens of little white tablets inside it. It's a weird name isn’t it insopotentum… But it still doesn’t explain why there are no results! How can I find out what’s going on?! I shook the bottle slightly, hearing the tablets clunking inside. Unless… I thought my eyes opened wide. Is it too crazy?! I asked myself, already opening the bottle. If I also grow, then they’ll see it isn’t ok! “Here goes nothing.” I said tossing a pill inside my mouth and swallowing it. I stood up and left my room for the last time tonight. I had to return Natalie’s pills on her nightstand.

“If it isn’t my tiny big sister!” Natalie giggled, kneeling to me. Even though she was on her knees, she was somehow still taller than I was! And she didn’t just grow taller… Her giant breasts, mind bogglingly full and round, reached all the way to the ground. I couldn’t see anything but her boobs and her head, peeking over them!

“Oh, little sister!” I said smugly. “You don’t realize it yet, but I know your secret now!” I pulled a bottle of shining pills out of my pocket. “I was bigger than you before! What do you think will happen if I start taking them as well, huh?”

Natalie’s face expression changed from mocking to terrified. “Y-You can’t do that! Those are my vitamins!”

I chuckled. “Watch me!” I opened the bottle and tossed a pill into my mouth.

“Nooooo!” Natalie shrieked.

I closed my eyes as my body started to tingle. It was really uncomfortable at first, but soon, waves of pleasure started to surge through my body. I let out a moan, feeling my breasts swell. My F-cup bra snapped right off my body as my boobs reached the size of volleyballs. They didn’t stop there though, growing larger and larger until even yoga balls looked small in comparison. Then my legs started to twitch and suddenly I stood almost six inches taller than I was previously. “Oh, that felt really good!” I giggled. “Now I see why you wanted to keep them for yourself!”

Natalie frowned. “They are mine! Give them back!”

“And why would I do that? You’re big enough as it is.” A mean grin appeared on my face. “If one little pill did this.” I said, my grin growing nastier. “Can you imagine what will happen after I empty the bottle?!” I opened the bottle again and started to pour them inside my gaping mouth.

“No! You can’t!” Natalie shouted, but to no avail.

I emptied the bottle and tossed it away. My whole body was itching, but I didn’t care. “Tell me, who’s gonna be the tiny sister now?” I yelled, bursting into maniacal laughter.

My breasts exploded in size and it felt so damn good! I screamed in pleasure, watching my boobs outgrowing even my wildest fantasies. Each of my breasts was at least as big as our entire house! I wasn’t sure just how big they actually were, because even though I grew at least three feet in height, I wasn’t even half as tall as my boobs were.

I heard cries. Natalie was bawling her eyes out, but the only thing I felt was the sweet taste of victory. “How’s the life down there, little sister?!”

I woke up with a start. What the fuck is wrong with me?! My stomach growled. And why the hell am I so hungry?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Chapter 3

I clutched my stomach with both of my hands and I could feel it vibrate beneath my fingers. Never in my life have I felt such hunger as I did at this moment. With horror I realized it was only half past three and there was still so much time remaining until breakfast. The pain in my stomach is unbearable! I need to eat something immediately! I jumped out of my bed and rushed towards the kitchen to ransack whatever was left there after the dinner and Natalie’s midnight ‘snack’. Suddenly Natalie’s eating made so much more sense, now that I felt the hunger pangs on my own. I tried to stop myself to think, but all I could think about was how hungry I was. I ran down the stairs, almost falling in my hurry. Finally I got inside the kitchen and… all I wanted to do was to crumble on the floor and start crying. Natalie was faster. The huge feast mum prepared for her apparently wasn’t enough and now she sat there with a hugely bloated gut, surrounded by empty wrappings. Every single cabinet in the kitchen was wide open and cleaned out of anything edible and so was the fridge. Natalie didn’t even notice I was there, until my stomach released an angry sounding growl. Natalie stared in confusion at her own massively expanded stomach for a couple of seconds, before she raised her head and noticed me. “Oh, hey sis!” Her mouth moved into an excited smile. “Sorry, beat you to it.” She giggled, patting her gut. 

“You ate everything?!” I roared in a mixture of anger and disbelief. 

“Yep!” Natalie said as if it was the most normal thing ever and smiled her gorgeous smile, either not realizing I was angry, or deciding to ignore it. 

I shook my head and clutched my stomach again, when it hit me with another spasm. What am I going to do?! 

In a desperate attempt I pulled out my phone and started to look online for any place where I could get anything to eat. I almost cried out with joy when I found an all-you-can-eat buffet that was open non-stop. It was about a half an hour ride, so I grabbed dad’s car keys and started heading toward the front door. 

“Where are you going?” Natalie asked. 

“To get something to eat.” I growled, not even slowing down. 

“You know you’re still in your undies, right?” Natalie giggled. 

I looked at my almost naked body and groaned, blushing only slightly. I ran to my room and put on the first pieces of clothing I could find. 

When I left my room, my body was covered in sweatpants and a tube top that was a little tight even before I left, my larger clothes apparently ended up in Natalie’s closet. My big boobs (fuck you, Natalie) were spilling out of the top, creating a very nice cleavage that made me feel a bit better about my figure. I started going down the stairs and I found out Natalie was waiting for me below the stairs, wearing a night robe that was large enough to cover even her bloated form. It hit me once again just how much taller than me she was, when I had to look up, even though I was still standing one stair above her. Hell, I’d swear she’s even taller than she was a couple hours ago! 

“Would you mind if I tag along?” Natalie asked, her face innocence personified. “I’m still a bit hungry.” 

I frowned. “You’re still hungry after eating all that?!” 

Natalie nodded. “I've just been so ravenous ever since I started taking two vitamins a day.” 

My stomach growled, reminding me just how ravenous I was even after the single pill. I can’t imagine how hungry she must get! “Uh, sure. You can come with me.” I said, faking a smile. The last thing she needs is more food… 

Natalie giggled and jumped up with joy, sending her ginormous breasts into motion. I stared at her wobbling endowments, feeling nothing but envy. Natalie turned around and started heading towards our front door. 

“Uhm, shouldn’t you get dressed first?” I asked, watching how her robe hugged her every curve. 

Natalie shrugged. “This is the only thing that fits me now.” 

I let out a sigh. “Alright… let’s go then.” 

Natalie could barely fit in the car. Even though the front seat was as far back as it went, her belly kept bumping against the front desk. It took a couple attempts to get her seat belt on, but once she succeeded, there was nothing that could keep me from getting food any longer. I stomped the pedal to the floor and soon we were flying through the empty streets. What was deemed to be a half an hour ride took us just little over ten minutes. We pulled into a parking lot and stepped out of the car. 

“Oh, look!” Natalie cried. “That’s the doctor’s office across the street! I thought the way here seemed familiar.” 

I nodded. I’m definitely paying him a visit some time soon. But now I’m getting food! 

The buffet seemed deserted, which was not surprising considering what time of the day it was. Or rather what time of the night. The only other person inside was a young looking waitress who looked bored to tears, staring at her cellphone. She raised her head when we entered, blinking a couple times, unable to hide her surprise that someone actually came in at this hour. She yawned before heaving herself up to her feet. She stepped around the counter and started walking slowly towards us. I was surprised by how… eh, curvy she was. She looked very skinny while she sat behind the counter, her upper half slight and petite. I would have never expected her lower half to be so thick. I stared in fascination as her small waist flared out into her huge hips… I’ve never seen anyone with such a waist-to-hip ratio. “Hi!” She greeted us with a smile, waddling towards us as fast as her thick thighs allowed her.  

“Hey… I don’t want to be rude, eh… Stephanie,” I said, looking at her name tag, “but I’m really starving! Can I just pay the fee and skip the pleasantries?” 

Stephanie’s smile faded a little. “Sure thing… together, or separately?” 

“Together.” I said, pulling out my phone to pay. 

After I paid, we moved to get us some food without any further delay. All that mattered was to fill my stomach as soon as possible. I started stacking up my plate without care about what I was putting there. Once I had filled both plates on my tray, I walked to the table closest to the food, where Natalie was already digging into her own massive portion of food. I started eating as soon as my butt hit the chair, gobbling down food as quickly as I could. Somewhere in the back of my mind I knew the food was lukewarm and barely satisfactory, but in my hunger, it all tasted deliciously. Faster than I deemed possible, I was licking my first plate clean. It did little to alleviate my hunger though. 

“Can I offer you anything to drink?” 

Startled, I raised my head, finding Stephanie standing at our table. Too focused on eating I didn’t even notice she came over. “Uh, sure. I’ll have a coke. Thanks.” I looked across the table to see that Natalie could have been on a different planet. “And she’s gonna have a coke as well. Thank you.” 

“Alright, two cokes. I’ll be right back.” Stephanie smiled and started to walk away. I couldn’t help but stare at her ass as she did so. It was so huge! Despite its size, it looked shaped to perfection. Damn! I’m usually a boob girl, but… goddamn that ass looks incredible! Watching her derriere, clad in skin tight yoga pants, wobbling with every step was so hypnotizing it almost made me forget about food. I frowned as another hunger pang bit my middle and again I started to devour food like there was no tomorrow. 

I lost count of how many times I went for a refill and frankly, I think it’s better not to know how much I ate. I leaned back in my chair, staring at my massively bloated gut. It was surreal. I looked full term pregnant and I still felt like I could eat some more. My stomach may not have been perfectly flat before, but this was insane. The painful hunger was gone and I thought it was about time for us to leave. I was so occupied with myself I didn’t really notice Natalie until now. Now I looked across the table and my jaw almost hit the floor. 

Unlike me, Natalie was still eating with a gusto of a starving wolf, despite all that she ate before we even got here. And it was showing. In her gluttony, she lost all of her self control and, apparently, any concept of shame. The night robe was no longer large enough to contain her gargantuan stomach and so she sat there with it undone, showing everything she hid beneath. Well, not everything. Fortunately she still wore the inadequate pajamas underneath. Still, half of her breasts were left uncovered though. Then there was her middle… I could hardly find words to describe what I saw. I’ve never seen a belly that was anywhere near the size of my sister’s. I couldn’t quite comprehend that it really was my little sister sitting across from me. “N-Natalie?” I said, my voice quivering.

She stopped eating, turning her gorgeous face towards me. 

“You need to stop!”

“Why?” She asked, puzzled.

“I’m not sure if you can fit in the car as it is…”

Natalie stared at me as if she didn’t understand what I was telling her. Then she looked down at her body. “Oh… Oops!”

How could she not notice?! I opened my mouth to say something and then closed it again. How could I fail to notice?! I asked myself, even though I knew the answer. I was so focused on eating, I couldn’t even see her until now. That’s not normal! Those ‘vitamins’ aren’t normal. I’m gonna have a nice chat with the doctor and I’m gonna end this… this madness!

This is so surreal! I thought, pulling my sister to her feet. I thought Natalie looked huge after dinner, but now… Now her gut was at least twice that size. It was unbelievable! Except I could see it with my own eyes. It came as a pleasant surprise to see that Natalie remained quite mobile, despite the circumstances. I, on the other hand, felt really heavy. I definitely wasn’t used to carrying so much food inside my stomach.

Somehow we made it back to the car and that was where the moment of truth lay. Now… How do we get Natalie inside?

“Don’t worry, I’ve been in this situation before.” Natalie said casually, smiling. “Could you open the rear door for me?”

I did as I asked and then I could only watch as Natalie started backing into the backseat. Slowly, but surely, Natalie’s large body was disappearing inside the car, until even her massive gut was safely tucked in. I sighed a big sigh of relief and closed the door behind her. Sitting down in the driver’s seat I was shocked to find out my own belly was barely an inch from touching the steering wheel.

As soon as we pulled into our driveway, I started to feel the consequences of the long flight and the restless night. I yawned before stepping out of the car and headed to help Natalie to get out as well. Fortunately, she didn’t need my help at all. Because of my sudden exhaustion, I wasn’t in a state to help anyone. I didn’t really remember walking to my room, or taking off my clothes. All I remembered was collapsing into my bed.

When I woke up again, the sun was already high in the sky. My stomach growled and I frowned. The unbearable hunger was back. So… the ‘vitamin’ is still working, huh? I should better get something to eat soon. I really didn’t want to get up, because I felt as if I was run over by a train. The miserable long flight and the strange night that followed were taking its toll on me even now. With horror I recalled how big my stomach got and breathed out a big sigh of relief when I found it wasn’t any bigger than this time yesterday. As I was touching it, it let another growl. I sighed. I really should get something to eat. Unwillingly I rolled off the bed and rose to my aching feet. I felt as if I aged thirty years overnight, feeling so heavy and out of balance. Wait a second, something’s not right! My chest wasn’t this heavy yesterday. I looked down at my body. My tits weren’t this big yesterday! I could barely believe my eyes, staring at my breasts that were spilling out of the cups of my bra. Seems like I don’t have Fs anymore… I reached behind my back and unclasped the bra, letting the outgrown piece of clothing fall to the ground. Goddamn, they look awesome! My smile faded. It’s those ‘vitamins’! I’ll have to show mum what they did to me! I made three steps towards the door out of my room before I stopped myself. She wouldn’t believe it, would she? I need to have a word with that ‘doctor’ first. My stomach let out another growl.

“You sure are loud today.” I said, placing my hand on my middle. “I’ll take a shower and then we’ll fill you up as much as you want to, ok?” My stomach settled as if it understood me. Good, now that shower…

I sighed with pleasure as the warm stream was cleansing my tense body. It felt as if I was on the edge ever since I met Natalie at the airport and now my body finally relaxed, loosening its muscles. I couldn’t resist touching my larger bosom. It wasn’t a huge difference, but it filled me with joy regardless. The last day was hard on my psyche. Never in my life would I believe that Natalie would outgrow me, yet here we were. I felt so inadequate next to her goddess-like figure… It might have been only a cup size to tighten the gap, but it made me feel so much better. I lifted them up and a little pool started to form on top of them. They’re not just bigger, they feel a lot fuller as well! They haven't had such great shape ever since I outgrew my D cup bras… No wonder Natalie can’t resist taking the pills. I kinda want to take another as well… No! This is wrong and it has to end right now!

Cleaned up, I emerged from the bathroom and started putting on clothes. Pulling up my panties, I realized they felt a bit tighter than I was used to, but it couldn’t have been much of a difference, so I decided to ignore it for now. My too small bras were out of the question, so I just put on a large t-shirt and went braless. I finished my attire with a pair of shorts. I smiled at my reflection. Despite everything that happened yesterday, it finally dawned on me that I was home in my own room. Home! My smile grew wider. I’m at home and in a good mood and nothing is going to ruin it for me. Ready for the day I headed downstairs.

My good mood lasted about half a second of coming downstairs as it was abruptly ruined by the sight of Natalie. Natalie was sitting at the table, stuffing her face, already looking like she was carrying twins. That however wasn’t what ruined my mood. The look at her chest did that for me. Her giant tits were on full display. I wouldn’t mind that either though. The fact that her boobs were visibly larger than yesterday was where my issues lay. I may have grown a cup size overnight, but she grew at least three…

• 1 month later...

Chapter 4

I stared across the table, frowning. Only yesterday morning would my breakfast seem excessive to me, now I was grumpy that I couldn’t get to the table before Natalie did. I could feel the waistband of my shorts digging into my distended middle, but I still craved more. More food! I needed to cram more calories into my system! Natalie was so big already and I couldn’t let her make me look tiny and insignificant. Frustrated, I felt uninvited tears starting to build up in my eyes, but I wouldn’t let them come to the surface. My frustration was turning into anger and hatred. I stared at Natalie feeling nothing but disdain. I excused myself from the table and rushed upstairs, stopping in Natalie’s room before locking myself in my own room. I stared at the three little pills in the palm of my hand that I had stolen from Natalie’s room. Such small things, yet so powerful. How did you turn my runt of a sister into the busty goddess that’s sitting downstairs? How? I rolled my hand into a fist. I won’t get any answers here. I need to get out of this madhouse! 

I ran downstairs, determined to confront the doctor that changed my little sister into a freak. I rushed through the house as fast as I could, hoping to avoid any questions where I was going. I was surprised when I saw that only Natalie remained sitting in the kitchen, immobilized by her monstrous gut. 

“Where is everybody?” I asked. 

“Dad went to work and mom went shopping. I’m still kinda hungry, so…” Natalie shrugged as if it was the most normal thing ever. 

“You do realize this is insane, right? Have you seen how much you’re eating?! It’s not normal to grow like you do! You look like a freak! You are a freak!” I ranted, finally losing my composure. 

“I’m a… freak?” Natalie whimpered, turning her enormous, beautiful eyes to me and my heart started to break. There was nothing but innocence and sadness in her gaze. Natalie was always so insecure and sensitive, I didn’t dare to say anything to her before and now I just threw at her everything that I should have kept unspoken. Natalie started to cry and I couldn’t bear to see it. I ran outside cursing myself as I headed towards the place where this entire insanity started, to the doctor’s office. He’s gonna regret messing with my family!  

Feeling angry, guilty and hungry I stomped down the street, regretting not having my own car. Bus will have to do today… 

“Emily?” A familiar voice stopped me in my tracks. That sounds like… 

“Claire?” I turned around and sure enough, my best friend from high school stood in front of me. 

“Emily! Why didn’t you tell me you’re back in town?” Claire exclaimed, rushing to me to envelop me in her soft arms. 

“I only came back yesterday evening…” I said. “You have no idea how glad I’m to see you!” This time it was my turn to pull the larger girl into a hug. As far as I could remember Claire was always on the heavier side, only growing larger as the time went by. The first year of college did little to change things in this regard, Claire looked huge!  

“You look amazing! What have you been feeding those?!” Claire exclaimed, poking my chest, right after our hug ended. 

I just smiled. “Uhm, you look great, too.” 

“You mean fat!” Claire giggled. 

“Please, every one gains the freshman 15. It’s hardly noticeable.” I lied, looking at her bulging belly, where she carried most of her extra weight. 

“Fifteen? More like fifty! You know I eat when I’m stressed…” She sighed. “I had to buy a whole new wardrobe! I seriously need to start losing some weight.” 

I was surprised. “I thought you never cared about your weight.” 

Claire sighed again. “That was before I hit the big 300! Seriously, look at how big and fat this gut is!” he said, touching her middle that spread in front of her.

“Three hundred pounds!” I exclaimed, taking a better look at my heavier friend. It… actually made a lot of sense, looking at her heavy breasts (not as big as mine though), her wide hips and tree trunk like thighs and the huge, drooping gut, she had safely tucked inside her cargo pants. 

“Don’t shout it like that!” Claire reprimanded me and I blushed. 

“Sorry!” 

Then a sound of distant thunder sounded and Claire’s face turned carmine red. “It would be much easier if I wasn’t so hungry all the time!” 

“Wanna grab some food with me then? Natalie ate everything we had at home, so I'm pretty hungry myself.” 

“Little Natalie?” 

“She’s not so little anymore…” 

“So it’s true, huh. My brother wouldn’t shut up about how pretty she got!” 

I felt a spike of jealousy pierce my heart. For as long I could remember Peter, Claire’s brother, had a massive crush on me. I was fuming. Natalie!!! It wasn’t like I was ever interested in Peter, but he was mine to toy with! I always made sure I wore low-cut tops when visiting Claire, taking delight from seeing the kid turn into a bumbling idiot. I say kid, for he had always been that for me, but he was Natalie’s classmate, so he was eighteen already. I gritted my teeth. “You have no idea.” 

“Natalie isn’t the only one who had a growth spurt. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I got home. He’s like a foot taller than me now!” 

“Uh huh.” I mumbled, barely listening. “So how about that food?” I asked, feeling my hunger pangs getting worse. 

Claire sighed once more. “Actually, the reason why I’m outside was a pathetic attempt to avoid my mom’s cooking. You do remember her ridiculous portions, don’t you?” 

I nodded, unsure where she was going with this.  

“So, we could eat at my place if you want. You wouldn’t believe how much food there is. I swear my mom went crazy while I was gone!” 

I shrugged. “Sure, why not. You sure your mom won’t mind?” 

Claire waved her hand. “Please. My mom will be happy to see you!” 

We started heading towards Claire’s home. With every step I took I became more and more aware just how hungry I was getting. Stupid ‘vitamins’! I thought, clutching my stomach unconsciously. Fortunately we weren’t far from the house and soon we were stepping inside. 

“Mom, look who I found wandering the streets hungry and malnourished!” Claire cried once we entered her home. 

Claire’s mother came rushing from the kitchen, her short and skinny body hidden behind an apron. I never quite understood how could she be so thin, knowing her daughter and her cooking. 

“Emily! It’s so nice to see you!” She rushed to me with a hug. 

“It’s good to see you too Mrs. Reynolds.” 

“Are you hungry? Come, sit down. Help yourself, eat as much as you want! You look so thin!” 

“I…” I didn’t dare to say she was thinner than I ever was, instead happily taking a place at the table. I was amazed by how much food Mrs. Reynolds managed to fit on the poor table that was sagging under the weight of all the plates. Even the feasts my mom made seemed small in comparison. 

“See what I have to deal with?” Claire said, rolling her eyes. 

I nodded, watching Mrs. Reynolds leave the kitchen. “Peter! The food is ready!” She shouted like only mothers can, calling their offsprings to the table. Mrs. Reynolds returned to the kitchen. “Don’t be shy, dig in!” 

And so I did, probably more enthusiastically than I should have. There was so much food I didn’t know what to eat sooner… I decided to try to eat everything within my reach. Then I heard creaking as someone heavy was stepping down the stairs, which made me stop with the anticipation. Peter was always short for his age, about the same height as Claire and with a tendency to gain weight. When he stepped inside the kitchen, I dropped my fork in shock. Peter must have been at least 6’5’’, even taller than Natalie was. Gone were his chubby cheeks, his face was now angular, with pronounced chin, manly like never before. And his body! He was ripped! He looked like someone who spent every second of his days working out in the gym. No, he looks better! I stared at him, filled with desire and lust like I never felt before. I bit my lower lip and pulled down on my shirt, trying to show more cleavage. Damn, he’s hot! 

Peter didn’t say a word, as if he didn’t even notice I was there. He quickly sat down at the table and started to shove food down his throat at a pace not even Natalie would be able to match. I guess that body needs a lot of nourishment. I spent the rest of the meal, staring at Peter, not even realizing I was trying to match the speed in which he ate. 

I didn’t know for how long we were eating, but when we did, Peter seemed like he barely remembered who I was. “Uhm, Emily?” His voice was so deep and manly it made me shiver. 

I leaned forward, offering as much of my cleavage as I could. “Yeees?” I said as sultry as I was able to. 

“Is Natalie home?” Peter asked, blind to whatever I could offer. 

I nodded, distraught to the very core of my being, filled with nothing but self-pity. Self-pity and hatred for my little sister. 

I was dismayed and ashamed of myself. Why did I act like that? And how the hell did Peter get this hot?! I leave for a year and the whole world goes crazy! First Natalie, now Peter… Of course! That’s got to be it! 

“Claire? This might sound like a weird question, but… didn’t your brother start visiting a new doctor by any chance?” 

Claire looked at me, surprised. Then she shrugged. “I honestly don’t know. But my mother will.” She raised her head. “Mom, did Peter start seeing a new doctor?” 

Mrs. Reynolds nodded. “He did! Dr. Stone is such a nice man!” 

My heart started beating faster. “And did he by any chance prescribe any medication to Peter?” I asked. 

“No, no medications.” Mrs. Reynolds said. “My Peter is a healthy boy.” 

My heart sank. 

“Although he gave him some vitamins.” Mrs. Reynolds said, as if she suddenly remembered. 

“Does he still have some?” 

“I think so… Why do you ask?” 

“Ah, no reason.” Hah, I knew it! One more reason to give this Dr. Stone a visit. “Thank you for the meal, Mrs. Reynolds, it was delicious!” 

“Thank you, darling. Stop by anytime!” Mrs. Reynolds said, before leaving the room. 

“What is this all about? What’s going on?” 

“I’ll tell you, I’ll just have to check something first.” I said, standing up. “Do you know where would Peter keep his vitamins?” 

Claire didn’t answer, staring at my stomach instead. “Damn, girl! You look pregnant!” She exclaimed. 

I looked down, noticing my hugely bloated belly for the first time. Fuck, I look pregnant! I can’t go visit dr. Stone looking like this! 

“How do you stay so thin if you eat like this?” Claire asked, enviously. 

“Help me find Peter’s vitamins and I’ll tell you everything I know.” 

“Is it really necessary? I don’t really want to go through his stuff.” 

“It is. Just trust me on this.” 

Claire sighed. “Alright then, Let’s go.” 

We headed to Peter’s room as fast as our overstuffed bodies allowed us. I felt so slow and heavy carrying my pregnant-like belly around, I couldn’t wait for my body to digest it all, hoping it would all end up on my chest. We stopped in front of the door leading to Peter’s room and I started to hesitate. What am I doing here? I started to rethink what I wanted to do, but ultimately Claire decided for me, opening the door and heading inside. 

Peter’s room was a mess! I felt repulsed just standing inside the room, watching the piles of dirty clothes lying on the floor and filthy dishes laying on the table. I usually wasn’t bothered by messy rooms, but too much was too much and I felt unclean just standing there. Contrary to her previous unwillingness, Claire started to open drawers at his table, revealing more and more mess in the process, while I just stood there, fighting with disgust. I didn’t want to touch anything. It really helped with getting Peter’s perfect body out of my mind. 

“Insopotentum.” Claire read. “Is this it?” She asked, pulling out a bottle with familiar looking pills from a drawer with Peter’s socks. 

“Yes, that’s it!” I exclaimed, relieved I wouldn’t have to be in this room for much longer. 

“So tell me, what is this all about? What’s the deal with those pills?” Claire asked once we were sitting in the safety of her own room. 

“So… you know Natalie, right? You know how short she always was?” I said, not knowing where to begin. 

Claire nodded. 

“Yeah, well, it seems like she started visiting a new doctor after she turned 18 and he gave her these ‘vitamins’.” I said, using air quotes to stress it. “And then she started growing!” 

“Yeah, Peter told me she grew a lot. What’s the problem? You’re afraid she’s gonna outgrow you?” 

“Outgrow me? She’s like 6’3’’ already! And if that wasn’t enough, her tits are enormous! Like each of her breasts is larger than a basketball! And she grew a couple of sizes overnight! It’s crazy! And now Peter. A year ago he was barely my height, chubby nerd, now he’s one of the hottest guys I ever saw! And he’s been taking the same pills?!” 

“Aren’t you exaggerating a little? I mean, magic growing pills?” 

“Well, what about those?” I asked, pulling up my top, revealing just how big and full my breasts were. “I took one of those pills yesterday and now I don’t have a bra to fit me! And you’ve seen what they did to my appetite.” 

Claire stared at my bare breasts. “So you’re saying all this growth is caused by those little pills?” 

I nodded. “Yes! And I’m going to visit this doctor and I’m going to stop this madness!” 

Claire shrugged. “Ok, let’s say I trust you… You wouldn’t really be able to prove anything, would you? Your only evidence is a couple of teenagers growing up!” 

I opened my mouth to say something and then I just sighed. Claire was right of course, but I had to do something. Until now, I knew exactly what I was going to do, but now… I didn’t know. “What should I do?” I asked her. 

“Well, first of all pull down your top. I know your boobs look awesome, but you don’t have to flaunt them so much. You know how jealous I get.” Claire smiled. 

I blushed and pulled down my top. “Sorry.” 

Claire just waved her hand. “You know, I think you still should visit that doctor and make him give you some of these pills as well. Then…” Claire took out one of the pills. “Then you’re gonna need to gather a little more evidence.” She giggled and threw the pill inside her mouth.