4 hours ago, whismic said:

if you look closely, you can see a butterfly 😛 i was just hanging out on the shore and a beautiful yellow swallowtail started to fly all around ^_^ 

Oh that's what that is above the tip of your tail.  Image isn't high enough resolution, I thought it was something in the water. 😅

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, JamesJAB said:

Oh that's what that is above the tip of your tail.  Image isn't high enough resolution, I thought it was something in the water. 😅

teehee yeah thats actually a screenshot from a video :) obv cant share the video here cant im topless lol

4 hours ago, whismic said:

I'm thinking about reshooting this today but with cake...

Like what if I crawled through the doggy door only to find to HUGE slice of cake on the other side,

then i just bury my face in it until it's gone lol 

What do y'all think?

Cake, soda anything for a good bloat then try and get back out 😈

1 hour ago, whismic said:

New stuck video coming out tomorrow morning...

ezgif-3-83265f03ac.thumb.gif.5632affa3fba335783f1b63950edcac2.gifezgif-3-da6f5b5cef.thumb.gif.de482a55949c43c305780dd47177f528.gifezgif-3-d37c0f30a4.thumb.gif.b4d91de69e2482707fedaf03570d8440.gif

I've gained weight so its getting even harder to fit 🥵

One of these days you're gonna record another one of these and you're gonna get yourself so stuck you'll need someone to pull and squeeze you back out

And if (when?) that happens you might accidentally make the best stuck video on here 😍

• Curvage Model
On 1/13/2022 at 10:33 PM, rawrman said:

One of these days you're gonna record another one of these and you're gonna get yourself so stuck you'll need someone to pull and squeeze you back out

And if (when?) that happens you might accidentally make the best stuck video on here 😍

hahah I can picture it now, me shifting into an ungiving position. not able to move at all xD idk how long I would last before crying out for help lmao