• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Barkley said:

I will be honest and say the pity party angle is not the way to go.

Nobody has life easy really we all have problems daily that we have to deal with.

I don't know anyone that hasn't been bullied some time in their life.

Just be you and don't pay attention to the bullies.When they see their insults don't have any effect on you they will stop and go pick on someone else.

I would hope that I would be allowed to share all sides of what it is like to be a plus sized person on the internet here. It isn't always going to be positive and if you thought that I would one of those people who painted a false narrative of what it's like actually living life as a bigger girl, you're going to be disappointed. I don't like to lie to you guys.

Most of the time, I do ignore them. It's the only way to keep my peace around here, honestly. But after so many hateful comments, I start feeling really defeated.

Please don't minimize my pain and make me feel like this isn't a safe place to seek support. 

On 1/3/2022 at 12:31 AM, JamesJAB said:

Embrace, indulge, and enjoy your kinks, fetishes, and your fantasies!  They are part of you and no one can tell you otherwise!

15 hours ago, whismic said:

this is so wholesome ❤️ i love it and you for sharing it with me

Do you have any favorites from each category?

(Kinks, Fetishes and Fantasies)

Guest Abstoflab
On 1/3/2022 at 1:12 AM, whismic said:

I need some advice.

44D2FD6D-EC85-458F-B027-8FF7264C6292.thumb.jpeg.f9e25e7a7171918cd9ac9b8532f5c721.jpeg

Not about anything in particular. Give me random advice.

Random advice is remember that haters are most of the time jealous. The people who send you hate are just jealous of your beautiful, extremely sexy body 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Bmo94494 said:

Wd40 is great for removing adhesive residue. 😂

😧 this is actually super useful for me!! thank you!! 

i am absolutely loving all of the advice y'all are sharing with me... ❤️ 

15 minutes ago, JamesJAB said:

There must be a reason why the saying is "Fat and happy".  (Perhaps you should shoot for "Fatter and Happier!")

ily!!

3 minutes ago, Barkley said:

I am not minimizing you or anyone else,you took it the wrong way.

You  seem to assume I don't know what its like being fat  but I know all about what people say about you and how rough it can be sometimes because I am quite fat.

She shared her negative experiences and you told her she was just seeking pity (“taking the pity party angle.”) I’m not sure how she took your comments the wrong way. Whismic has a right to share her experiences and it’s important people hear about them, especially the people on here who just seem to want content and fat chat. Not everyone deals with things the same way, regardless of what you think is the “right” way of doing so.

• Curvage Model
10 minutes ago, lalt said:

She shared her negative experiences and you told her she was just seeking pity (“taking the pity party angle.”) I’m not sure how she took your comments the wrong way. Whismic has a right to share her experiences and it’s important people hear about them, especially the people on here who just seem to want content and fat chat. Not everyone deals with things the same way, regardless of what you think is the “right” way of doing so.

No harm done! I forgave @Barkley since they apologized to me privately :) High vibrations only

8 minutes ago, Barkley said:

We have worked it out in PM.

Lets let my previous post go. I was wrong. If I could delete it I would.

It's ok. There is nobility in compassion, beauty in empathy, grace in forgiveness ❤️ I appreciate you.

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, fattony20 said:

Legit question, do you feel like your chub keeps you warmer in the winter?  I figure since you used to be skinny you would be able to tell the difference.  

Yes definitely! My skin will real cold but my layer of fat prevents that 'bone chill' I used to experience when I was under 200lb. I don't shiver hardly ever when before my weight gain, my teeth would start to loudly chatter just a few seconds being in the cold.

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, JamesJAB said:

Question time!

What are your favorite kinks, fetishes and fantasies?

What is your favorite thing about gaining weight?

What is your weight preference for your partner? (Skinny, fat, mutually gaining, etc...)

1) thats 3 questions in one lol 

2) my favorite thing about gaining weight (first thign that came to mind) is the amount of confidence that comes with my gains. 

3) i've been with men with 6-packs and guys who outweighed me by 100lb, my current partner is roughly the same weight as me. i just want my partner to be able to carry me, which he can.