Why do you like women getting fat?

Voyeur

Why do you like women getting fat?   

368 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you like women getting fat?

• I like seeing women destroy themselves
    • I just like them curvier

Guest Carmelpuff
On 12/31/2021 at 10:52 AM, vpprof said:

How come? Just because I do have an articulate view doesn't mean I'm imposing it. You need to realize that people here have been pondering these things for years, reading about the psychology of it, working with psychotherapists, and in the process have gained insight. You can't cross it out by simply saing something like "I don't like it therefore it's not true". 

Oh right, they only get a boner if the woman is 200 lb and "they just like curves" 🤷🏻‍♂️
Like, some people only get a boner when they see blood and… well, "they just like blood". These girls at Cute Dead Guys forum only get turned on when they see someone dead. They… just like death. The people who lie on the sidewalk d r u n k all day… well, they just like to drink… and lie down. Nothing to think about here. People doing what they like.

"I just like it this way" is the ultimate "stop asking me" type of response. It's like the Ancient Greek philosophers' explanation of why rocks fall down — because it is in their nature to fall down. 👏🏻👍🏻

Does it change the nature of the fantasy if you decide not to act upon it?

I've never lived in the countryside but from what a friend tells me, the people there are by far the most ostracising. In a multi-million city nobody knows anybody personally so the need to ostracize is much less. Notwithstanding that, your fear of ostracism is borne out of insecurity. That's just it. That's what we're talking about. The fact that you "can't" stand others' critical opinions means you're insecure in your own.

Being secure in yourself means exactly that you can stand others being unhappy about you. That's a textbook example of self-confidence and security, I would guess for some it may be the definition of it. It's exactly this "not giving a fuck about anything" — or, more precisely, giving a fuck but understanding at the same time that not everyone will always be happy with me and that's OK.

I think the people who use the word really mean it. They really mean the humiliation that is associated in our culture with getting fat and that humiliation turns them on. I'm not bashing them here, they mostly have good reasons for this. One guy recounted how he likes seeing a woman get fatter over the years, a woman whom he regarded as more successful than him and at the same time nasty in character, but because direct aggression was out of question, he developed this passive-aggressive attraction to her misfortune.

That just shows that the underlying mechanisms are varied and different for different people.

Y’all are super TOO DEEP FOR ME! Anyone ask the WOMEN ??? It’s MY CHOICE! I have no dude and that’s his “preference”. I decided to let my body be what it is! THICK N CURVY and with that unless I intentionally DIET I know in gonna GAIN! So I’m ok for the first time with that. I’m being INTENTIONAL but I’m also a realist so ummm yeh I will do this healthily. It’s MY BODY! I’m not being pressured for the first time in my WHOLE LIFE! And guess what, when I gain and my doctor says hey your blood pressure over the moon … click BOOM I’m doing what’s good for MY HEART and body. All WOMEN aren’t impressionable or “mind fuc%*#able. Some of us have a brain and a conscious. Good lord! 🙄

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To me it's two things: I just like the touch of a soft body (whatever the gender identity) and find curves on bigger bodies more appealing. The "getting fatter"-part is mostly centered around the visible affects of my care and love. I've always enjoyed pampering my partners and not only because of my kink, I just like to be there for them and be part of their foundation. And most people do gain weight once they are comfortable and loved. Win-Win in my book.

Hope that makes sense. English is not my first language. 

• 2 months later...

I realized a recently after thinking about this for close to 15 years for me it is about control. I feel a sense of control in changing my partner's body and making them not just more to my liking but less to others. Most men don't like fat girls at the size that I do. I don't date anymore as I feel this is abusive but I cannot really enjoy the relationship without this being apart of it. I also work in medicine so I deal with the health effects every day in my patients. It's over 90% of my work is dealing with the effects of prolonged obesity and the metabolic disease. It is maddening but I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I am the problem here and don't engage in relationships as a result.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 5/13/2022 at 3:19 AM, Deep_of_the_night said:

I realized a recently after thinking about this for close to 15 years for me it is about control. I feel a sense of control in changing my partner's body and making them not just more to my liking but less to others. Most men don't like fat girls at the size that I do. I don't date anymore as I feel this is abusive but I cannot really enjoy the relationship without this being apart of it. I also work in medicine so I deal with the health effects every day in my patients. It's over 90% of my work is dealing with the effects of prolonged obesity and the metabolic disease. It is maddening but I am finally coming to terms with the fact that I am the problem here and don't engage in relationships as a result.

So making her fat so other men don't like her, basically?

I've thought about this topic a lot. I've struggled with coming to terms with the fetish/paraphilia/whatever it is for years, so I've done a lot of thinking! I've managed to narrow it down to me enjoying her being uncomfortable, whether that be physically or emotionally, So...

• Her belly being squeezed/constricted by clothes/other things because of natural weight gain or just overeating
  • Her belly being squeezed/constricted/squashed/poked/pinched by other people (if it makes her groan at the discomfort, it's even better)
  • Her being embarrassed at either of the above, especially so if she's been humiliated because of a wardrobe malfunction or teasing from other people.

Everything I enjoy seems to stem from some variation of these things. It took years for me to figure out the connection!

• 1 month later...
Guest vegetaover9000

Seeing a woman destroy herself is what actually makes me sad about this kink. I like chunky and healthy fertile mommys with many places to grab. It kinda compliments my preggo and breeding fetish.

Guest Missbbw

Big girl here. 

for me I hadn’t ever wanted to be big and was skinny when I was younger until I started taking birth control and found out I had pcos. It didn’t matter what diet I went on nothing worked for me so I am here now as a bbw. 

not all girls aim to be big it simply just happens 

• 9 months later...

I think mainly I just like the look of a fat body, but I’m also really attracted to the laziness and self indulgence that created it. I’m not sure why but those traits are weirdly appealing to me. I think I like the idea of a woman just letting go and giving into the hedonistic desires of fatty foods, not caring about her figure and just wanting to lay around and eat all day. That mindset is super hot. I like it when people can just give into their basic whims. It’s also kind of just fascinating the way a body can change so drastically as well from thin to fat. That might be part of what I like about it as well.

Good question with probably several answers! 

Easy answer - I've always preferred larger bodied women to slim ones. 

Gets a bit more complicated after that.

I adore seeing the changes happen to a woman's body as she gains weight. Arms getting softer and less toned, belly and boobs getting bigger, jawline disappearing, hips and ass getting fatter, stretch marks appearing, cellulite spreading, legs getting bigger, undoubtedly I've missed bits but you get the idea. 

For me, this is what I love about a woman getting fatter. It doesn't need to be a woman's whole body getting big - a cute little belly on a tiny frame does it for me as much as a huge hanging belly does. 

Overall weight isn't particularly important to me - I appreciate for some people this is very important and I completely get that. 

I do also love to see women eating an amount that they know will make them fatter but despite this carry on regardless. My partner isn't a 'gainer' or a 'feedee', but will quite happily eat a triple cheeseburger and large fries from our local 'street food' restaurant. She's one of the most intelligent people I know, she knows exactly the effect this amount of food will have on her body but will eat it regardless. For me, that's hot af 🔥🥵

My opinion anyway 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WC2222

My first wet dream as a teenager was that of a bigger woman with dark hair dressed in business attire.  Don't know how or why.  I suspect, the whole feederism thing was another factor involved.  I heard about people who gained weight when I was younger, when people would discuss how "so and so put on a lot of weight."   Mostly my parents discussing this.  I would remember seeing a woman across the street had apparently gained weight and I thought she was really attractive.

In my late teens and early 20s, things were pretty crazy with hormones, getting a hard on for no good reason - a good wind so to speak.  My first girlfriend was beautiful and was thin, actually.  Had amazing sex with her.  Unfortunately, I started masturbating to this crap of feedism and then I noticed how it was like I preferred thicker women.  EVen started viewing curvage a long time ago.  Next thing I know, here I am, somehow attracted to women gaining weight.  Even had an aunt whose weight fluctuated from her younger years to her as an older woman.  I for some reason was curious as to how that happened when I was a kid.  It all fed into this crazy fetish that I believe has absolutely ruined my sex/love life.

As I explained when @BillieBbw asked the same question recently, it's the changes that do it for me. There's a certain appeal watching someone outgrowing clothes and still trying to squeeze into them as if they still fit. Also, the recent forming of stretchmarks is attractive to me.

As with the gaining itself, it's really hot when the person in a way, "gains wrong". Whether it's genetics or rapid weight gain, they end up not gaining evenly. While a lot of people here are more into a top-heavy gain, I'm more into the "big feet and no tits" type that gains and still has a small chest and thin arms and legs but a chubby belly and a big butt and thighs.

For me, the biggest things is the slight shame that is attached to it. Like when people notice that i've gotten a little chubbier and they judge me a little, that really turns me on. I also love it when i run that i can feel my belly shake, it just makes me feel so chubby and cute, and also a little shameful. One bonus is that my ass and thighs now also look much bigger, which looks pretty good on me ❤️.

• 2 months later...

I, like many others here I'm sure love the contrast aspect! I've always been a slim dude. I wouldn't say skinny but slim but to be alongside a woman who is 300+ lbs is such an amazing thought.

It's buying the clothes for her which are XL and above whereas I'm a small. Taking breaks when walking or helping her with various things. Obviously she has to be happy in her body. That's number one but I find it really fun ☺️

Went with the "destroy themselves" vote, but I wish there were more nuanced options. I do just like seeing them curvier too, but again there's more to it. There's a lot I love on fat women beyond just the curves and some of it is often considered "ruining" and to a degree permanent. Plus the confidence and commitment that comes from them being in love with their fat and/or the dive into hedonism and pleasure at all costs aspect is a big turn on too. So, while I don't think that's a "ruin themselves" thing, I think it's a more appropriate category than "I just like curves"

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Since I’ve been posting on Curvage I’ve wondered why some men here hated themselves so much for their fetish but I guess these men truly do like to see women “ruined” and in pain. This is part of the reason I got a BBL and lost weight. I do not want to be looked at as “ruined” and “pathetic” especially not by people here, who are (I thought) supposed to like chubby and fat women. Even though my own feelings about having a belly turned me on, threads and comments like some of these completely ruined it for me and made me completely unable to enjoy any humiliation scenarios that previously turned me on.

It’s great because then I get pestered about how much “better” I looked “fat” it has truly made me resent this community and I really struggle to make content because of it.  I had tried making more female feeder type content. But then I get messages about how I “made” these guys gain so much weight and then I feel responsible if something happens to them. Seeing this fetish from the view of where people on the internet take it is scary.

In real life I have always only been sexually aroused by chubby/fat guys. In high school when I became sexually active I messed around with and dated the biggest guys in the school. I loved that they looked like “men” as opposed to scrawny little boys, but a do love the cute boyishness of a chubby face. There is something so comforting about a guy’s softness filling the space between you, the texture and warmth of soft fat is wonderful, when a man is wide it makes him more masculine to me.  Also the masculinity and power of their size juxtaposed with the vulnerability of their softness💦💦💦💦. That said I do love and get extremely aroused by stuckage and humiliation fantasies  but any time that anything close to that has happened in real life I feel horrIble for the person and it is not arousing at all.

I also specifically like guys who have been chubby at least since high school. The fact that at the time in their life that their metabolisms are the fastest they are still big and soft ensures that they always will be and it’s not “my fault” they are big. I have feeder and weight gain fantasies but the most I’ve done in real life was encourage and it was a disaster. I just really like big guys, genetically big guys, not thin to fat weight gain, weight gain is not a necessary thing to me at all. Before people argue about the “genetically big” thing - some people are more prone to obesity, some don’t have to work very hard to stay thin. This is just a fact. 

Worship is also huge for me, and I love the idea of telling a guy that he never has to worry about his weight again, that he is perfect in my eyes, knowing how much of a relief that is for him. So I guess there it’s about being “that person” for them and how important that makes me feel, but I also think it’s a beautiful thing to be loved for something that was your biggest insecurity. 

So you can imagine how shocked I was to see how negatively men look at women gaining, and how insanely important the woman having been thin prior is to guys. It’s horrifying and disgusting. And I hated portraying those fantasies.  Even if a fantasy turned me on I felt the “humiliation” is also kind of a joke, what is “so horrible” about giving into instincts and hedonism? To me it’s another way religion has controlled us to our core “gluttony is evil” and that’s the same way I feel in general about people hating fat so much and making it so scary and such a moral judgement - it’s ridiculous, it’s a mental construct that doesn’t make sense and part of the arousal for me is almost “being in on the joke” seeing how sexy something so “bad and shameful” could be. I see the social stigma and connotations as wrong, not MY thinking!!! I see that most men here are not that secure with themselves and their tastes and believe the lie that advertising should dictate our sexual arousal. When most ads and the models in them are not made as pleasure material they are made to be a safe and sterile version of “sexy” but without any human qualities (like fat) to make us recognize them as actual humans or sex partners. They are meant to sell a product (not the model) but people take them as the word of the law and hate themselves for not being aroused by Victoria’s Secret models, it’s so strange! If these women were so sexy and provocative they wouldn’t have their commercials running at prime time! There is NO mystery what a thin person looks like under their clothes, we are beat to death with those images. What a chubby/fat person looks like shirtless- that’s like opening the best Christmas present ever! It’s a mystery, it’s a tease. 

I also just enjoy being around/feel more comfortable around bigger people I think partially because they get what it’s like to be ridiculed for their appearance (as I have always been) but also the visual of bigger people is just comforting in general to me, though I am not uncomfortable around thinner people. I don’t need to be the smallest in the room I guess growing up with bigger friends it reminds me of that.

I’m sure some of you (I can think of one armchair psychologist in particular) will say I’m too positive about my preference and fetish, but maybe it’s because I’m in a happy committed relationship of 11 years with an obese man who I love and loves me, so you can shit on me if you’d like but obviously I’m doing something many guys on here can’t - love and respect someone THAT I ALSO am sexually attracted to - those things don’t have to be mutually exclusive.

Guest Plump_Lover
47 minutes ago, NocturnalDevotion said:

Since I’ve been posting on Curvage I’ve wondered why some men here hated themselves so much for their fetish but I guess these men truly do like to see women “ruined” and in pain. This is part of the reason I got a BBL and lost weight. I do not want to be looked at as “ruined” and “pathetic” especially not by people here, who are (I thought) supposed to like chubby and fat women. Even though my own feelings about having a belly turned me on, threads and comments like some of these completely ruined it for me and made me completely unable to enjoy any humiliation scenarios that previously turned me on.

It’s great because then I get pestered about how much “better” I looked “fat” it has truly made me resent this community and I really struggle to make content because of it.  I had tried making more female feeder type content. But then I get messages about how I “made” these guys gain so much weight and then I feel responsible if something happens to them. Seeing this fetish from the view of where people on the internet take it is scary.

In real life I have always only been sexually aroused by chubby/fat guys. In high school when I became sexually active I messed around with and dated the biggest guys in the school. I loved that they looked like “men” as opposed to scrawny little boys, but a do love the cute boyishness of a chubby face. There is something so comforting about a guy’s softness filling the space between you, the texture and warmth of soft fat is wonderful, when a man is wide it makes him more masculine to me.  Also the masculinity and power of their size juxtaposed with the vulnerability of their softness💦💦💦💦. That said I do love and get extremely aroused by stuckage and humiliation fantasies  but any time that anything close to that has happened in real life I feel horrIble for the person and it is not arousing at all.

I also specifically like guys who have been chubby at least since high school. The fact that at the time in their life that their metabolisms are the fastest they are still big and soft ensures that they always will be and it’s not “my fault” they are big. I have feeder and weight gain fantasies but the most I’ve done in real life was encourage and it was a disaster. I just really like big guys, genetically big guys, not thin to fat weight gain, weight gain is not a necessary thing to me at all. Before people argue about the “genetically big” thing - some people are more prone to obesity, some don’t have to work very hard to stay thin. This is just a fact. 

Worship is also huge for me, and I love the idea of telling a guy that he never has to worry about his weight again, that he is perfect in my eyes, knowing how much of a relief that is for him. So I guess there it’s about being “that person” for them and how important that makes me feel, but I also think it’s a beautiful thing to be loved for something that was your biggest insecurity. 

So you can imagine how shocked I was to see how negatively men look at women gaining, and how insanely important the woman having been thin prior is to guys. It’s horrifying and disgusting. And I hated portraying those fantasies.  Even if a fantasy turned me on I felt the “humiliation” is also kind of a joke, what is “so horrible” about giving into instincts and hedonism? To me it’s another way religion has controlled us to our core “gluttony is evil” and that’s the same way I feel in general about people hating fat so much and making it so scary and such a moral judgement - it’s ridiculous, it’s a mental construct that doesn’t make sense and part of the arousal for me is almost “being in on the joke” seeing how sexy something so “bad and shameful” could be. I see the social stigma and connotations as wrong, not MY thinking!!! I see that most men here are not that secure with themselves and their tastes and believe the lie that advertising should dictate our sexual arousal. When most ads and the models in them are not made as pleasure material they are made to be a safe and sterile version of “sexy” but without any human qualities (like fat) to make us recognize them as actual humans or sex partners. They are meant to sell a product (not the model) but people take them as the word of the law and hate themselves for not being aroused by Victoria’s Secret models, it’s so strange! If these women were so sexy and provocative they wouldn’t have their commercials running at prime time! There is NO mystery what a thin person looks like under their clothes, we are beat to death with those images. What a chubby/fat person looks like shirtless- that’s like opening the best Christmas present ever! It’s a mystery, it’s a tease. 

I also just enjoy being around/feel more comfortable around bigger people I think partially because they get what it’s like to be ridiculed for their appearance (as I have always been) but also the visual of bigger people is just comforting in general to me, though I am not uncomfortable around thinner people. I don’t need to be the smallest in the room I guess growing up with bigger friends it reminds me of that.

I’m sure some of you (I can think of one armchair psychologist in particular) will say I’m too positive about my preference and fetish, but maybe it’s because I’m in a happy committed relationship of 11 years with an obese man who I love and loves me, so you can shit on me if you’d like but obviously I’m doing something many guys on here can’t - love and respect someone THAT I ALSO am sexually attracted to - those things don’t have to be mutually exclusive.

You have been through a lot!! I just want to say you’re beautiful, belly or not!!❤️