What do you think of "preppy girls"?

Guest AshlynCheerleader

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

i used to be one of them myself, popular girl, always posing for photos, cheerleader, everybody's darling 😂 let me tell you families with daughters like these are even more shocked once they decide to plump up and don't fit into their pretty dresses anymore 🤪🤪

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-07 um 08.24.05.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-07 um 08.24.25.png

• 1 month later...

I have a friend who was really into fashion and stuff before she gained weight, but now like just camps out in jeans and a North Face after she gained (albeit, not huge, just like, firmly chubby). Sometimes I wonder if anyone at her work knows she used to be a total sorority girl. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
On 2/22/2022 at 1:00 AM, hatrick199 said:

I have a friend who was really into fashion and stuff before she gained weight, but now like just camps out in jeans and a North Face after she gained (albeit, not huge, just like, firmly chubby). Sometimes I wonder if anyone at her work knows she used to be a total sorority girl. 

Like your friend my gf is also into fashion - at least as someone who knows nothing about women's fashion I think she has great dressing sense, and she always makes an effort. Unlike your friend she still dresses well after putting on weight. which creates some interesting contrasts, setting her tasteful clothing and accesories against the basic carnality of her double chin and belly.