Guest Chubbypup

Guest Chubbypup

Hi! I'm a chunky growing gal interested in finding friends and play partners in the northeastern USA. I'd love to find friends who I could occasionally meet for a meal or stuffing session and some encouragement. I'm not interested in playing with men. I do think boy bellies can be cute and don't mind having interesting, clean conversations with guys (I'm not a hater, just not interested in being your fantasy). 

I have a lot of interests including outdoor activities, bowling, photography, billiards, gardening, music, movies, and more. I have a sort of twisted and perverse sense of humor, love animals and am pretty laid back. I'd like us to get to know each other. Ask me anything.

20211217_205753.jpg

Greetings, Chubbypup.

Before I read your post I was about to make a very similar introduction for myself. I'm looking to do the exact same things you are in a low stress and open environment.

Despite living in a very populated part of the country it sometimes feels all but impossible to connect with others. Some days I wish that we had a group on Meetup.com for this purpose.

Anyways, let me know if you want to have any clean conversations or if I can keep you in mind if I ever put a group together.

Peace.