• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Henrifat said:

Ton clip dans ta voiture est super, une à un très beau et tes cuisses sont super grasses. 

@HenrifatΒ je suis trΓ¨s contente que cela te plaise πŸ™ˆπŸ˜. N'hΓ©sites pas a me laissez une review pour me donner ton avis 😘

Just now, FrenchPiggyRomi said:

That's what I call bad a habits hahaha.

IMG_20220502_130456.thumb.jpg.ef2c4b92fdb56d6ed2cde030c54fbac1.jpgIMG_20220502_130452.thumb.jpg.adea37c510a6bcd10457d03b5383b2fa.jpg

When I'm eating cheese πŸ§€ because I don't know what to do else 🀣🀣🀣.

IMG_20220502_130531.thumb.jpg.c31db423c1d883604604401bdb65107c.jpgIMG_20220502_130525.thumb.jpg.9c35dc6c15f23c783182a7d8fbe7f232.jpg

🐷😘

what bad habits are you better than ever you continue like this by the way I keep saying it but what a beautiful face you are very pretty nice day for you πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Carmuri said:

what bad habits are you better than ever you continue like this by the way I keep saying it but what a beautiful face you are very pretty nice day for you πŸ₯°πŸ₯°β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Thank you you too 😘

Guest imposcible
1 hour ago, FrenchPiggyRomi said:

IMG_20220502_130456.thumb.jpg.ef2c4b92fdb56d6ed2cde030c54fbac1.jpgIMG_20220502_130452.thumb.jpg.adea37c510a6bcd10457d03b5383b2fa.jpg

IMG_20220502_130531.thumb.jpg.c31db423c1d883604604401bdb65107c.jpgIMG_20220502_130525.thumb.jpg.9c35dc6c15f23c783182a7d8fbe7f232.jpg

🐷😘

Très jolies photos, je pense que tu vas continuer à t'engraisser à manger tout le temps comme ça...

Guest Plump_Love
7 hours ago, FrenchPiggyRomi said:

🐷😘

I love cheese! You are a sweet, pretty little piggy, and you should just relax and enjoy your cheese! Your little belly is wonderful in these pictures, but your thighs look thick and lovely to me. WOW!πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, Plump_Love said:

I love cheese! You are a sweet, pretty little piggy, and you should just relax and enjoy your cheese! Your little belly is wonderful in these pictures, but your thighs look thick and lovely to me. WOW!πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Thank you 🐷 i love cheese too 😘

Guest Plump_Love
41 minutes ago, FrenchPiggyRomi said:

Thank you 🐷 i love cheese too 😘

I also love finding out what foods a chubby woman absolutely loves and then teasing her with those foods by making them easily available to her. I would love to rub and please your belly and feed you all the cheese you want, and you wouldn’t have to do anything else but relax,Β be fed,Β and enjoy it!!πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈΒ 

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Plump_Love said:

I also love finding out what foods a chubby woman absolutely loves and then teasing her with those foods by making them easily available to her. I would love to rub and please your belly and feed you all the cheese you want, and you wouldn’t have to do anything else but relax,Β be fed,Β and enjoy it!!πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈΒ 

Ahahaha i love that. I love to be fed. You just make me remember the cheese pizza i will have tonight β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜…

Guest Plump_Love
On 5/2/2022 at 2:54 AM, Bellos said:

Oh Romi, what happened?

image.thumb.png.ef72712196c4d9944c329e4e5c3450f3.png

Whatever happened, I hope it keeps happening.πŸ˜‰πŸ’•

Guest Plump_Love
1 minute ago, FrenchPiggyRomi said:

Ahahaha i love that. I love to be fed. You just make me remember the cheese pizza i will have tonight β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜…

Yes! That’s great! I would feed you pizza, cheese β€” anything you wish β€” and you can teach me how to speak French fluently. Of course, if you tell guys on Curvage that you love being fed, you are going to have a long line of potential feeders.πŸ˜‰ You are the perfect kind of woman we could all fall in love with.πŸ˜ƒ

Guest Plump_Love
5 minutes ago, Carmuri said:

I want to ask you something I think you haven't said it or I don't know I haven't seen how you started to want to gain weight or how your story was you were skinny and you didn't like it which is the argument I see the most here but how started all this be great trip for you @FrenchPiggyRomiβ€οΈπŸ€”

I agree. This would be fun to learn more about.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Plump_Love said:

Yes! That’s great! I would feed you pizza, cheese β€” anything you wish β€” and you can teach me how to speak French fluently. Of course, if you tell guys on Curvage that you love being fed, you are going to have a long line of potential feeders.πŸ˜‰ You are the perfect kind of woman we could all fall in love with.πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah that's true I imagine there are a lot of feeder here πŸ˜… but that's true I like to be fed and i have the chance to have a feeder here 😍🐷

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Carmuri said:

I want to ask you something I think you haven't said it or I don't know I haven't seen how you started to want to gain weight or how your story was you were skinny and you didn't like it which is the argument I see the most here but how started all this be great trip for you @FrenchPiggyRomiβ€οΈπŸ€”

I started to gain accidentally, i meet my feeder, he put me into feederism, and here we are 😊. I also loved all this fat world so i decided to continue the journey πŸ˜…

Guest Plump_Love

I started to gain accidentally, i meet my feeder, he put me into feederism, and here we are 😊. I also loved all this fat world so i decided to continue the journey πŸ˜…

Well... we're all glad you met a feeder! It's tremendous having you here!πŸ˜€β˜ΊοΈ

Guest Plump_Love
5 minutes ago, FrenchPiggyRomi said:

Yeah that's true I imagine there are a lot of feeder here πŸ˜… but that's true I like to be fed and i have the chance to have a feeder here 😍🐷

You already have a great feeder, and now you have lots of fans who support you! We just want the best for you!☺️

Guest Plump_Love

That's so amazing really i didn't thought that it will be like this 😍

Amazing women deserve amazing fans!πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ₯°