Just wanted to post right after I ate Chinese, finished it all and some of my fiancés leftovers! Then a bit of ice cream, a home made chocolate chip cookie about the size of my hand and washed it all down with a big glass of egg nog! I feel so stuffed 🥵I love that I feel my belly jiggle with each step! 

33B77B44-E8B3-4F6B-B613-6335506C55E9.jpeg

C737E8F1-82B4-4E5C-AE4E-B43A44A7F2FD.jpeg

10 hours ago, GrowingCuriosity said:

Just wanted to post right after I ate Chinese, finished it all and some of my fiancés leftovers! Then a bit of ice cream, a home made chocolate chip cookie about the size of my hand and washed it all down with a big glass of egg nog! I feel so stuffed 🥵I love that I feel my belly jiggle with each step! 

33B77B44-E8B3-4F6B-B613-6335506C55E9.jpeg

C737E8F1-82B4-4E5C-AE4E-B43A44A7F2FD.jpeg

Likin the emerging tummy bulge! This upcoming week should add to it

5 hours ago, GrowingCuriosity said:

I’m really hoping to indulge and get it bigger with all the foods around! I hope to look a little fatter next week, and I have a goal to get up to 170 before the new year. 
i hope I’ll have folks rooting for me to reach it. 

We are and we are looking forward to an indulgent 2022!

49 minutes ago, dmor79 said:

Would love to know more about your goals and journey so far.

Well, I had been going to the gym around 3 hours a day, keeping food intake low, and overall living a very healthy lifestyle. I had always been interested in being a feedee but doing it alone/privately had no appeal to me. I met my fiancé and with all my kinks I slowly started to tell him what I was into. I casually mentioned how getting fat would be very erotic to me and he got visibly interested. His response was how skinny girls do nothing for him and mainstream culture was misleading for attraction. Well life got in the way and we manage to play with every other kink I had under the sun, and I circled back to gaining weight mid December. I casually asked him how big he’d like to see me get, and rapid fire reaction was “over 200lbs.” So last week we made the decision to work on making me firmly in the obese BMI. I told him it might not be a bad idea to have me initially gain 50lbs- getting me to 215, heavier than either of us has ever been. I got on the scale, and took some before pictures. 
Now as he’s had some time to get into the idea, he’s asked me to do two things and that is to eat whatever he gives me and to never say I’m not hungry. 

this week has been amazing, he’s pretty in shape and I’ve always been about 30lbs smaller than him. Since it’s been the holidays and all I haven’t stepped on a scale so I can’t update the actual gain, but I’m firmly too fat for my jeans now. 
I’m in love with how he rubs my belly, how he touches me and how plush I feel even with the weight from one week of trying. I love how soft I’m feeling and I can’t wait to have a nice thick layer of fat all over to jiggle and play with. 

So on the right I took this photo November 19th (pre-thanksgiving) at 160lbs on the left was today -167.8lbs. Yesterday I had a 5k calorie day, including two Cinnabons and 3/4ths a bottle of wine.  I’m plumping up nicely and that’s all just jiggly fat getting gained. I might have lost some muscle too.

A71E9854-633F-4981-9810-63D9D9E31E33.jpeg

Congrats on your BMI upgrade! You look soooo much thicker in that before/after! Plush would definitely be a word to describe you now! Have you made videos of yourself for your own reference? You and your fiancé might enjoy watching yourself walk toward the camera or do other things and see the changes over time. The word "jiggle" comes it mind!

I'm curious to know is there anywhere you're noticing your new fluff just walking around doing day to day stuff? Besides putting on your jeans, obviously! Like, do you find yourself accidentally pressing into your own belly or hips with your arms now that you're bigger, that sort of thing? I'm also curious if this kink has any fun interactions with other kinks you have.

Your origin story and your pictures are all amazing! Glad it's been so good for you!

1 hour ago, paralepsis2016 said:

I'm curious to know is there anywhere you're noticing your new fluff just walking around doing day to day stuff? Besides putting on your jeans, obviously! Like, do you find yourself accidentally pressing into your own belly or hips with your arms now that you're bigger, that sort of thing? I'm also curious if this kink has any fun interactions with other kinks you have.

Actually I have never been this straight up fat. I’ve always gained weight in combination with muscle before so now I’m noticing that I jiggle with literally every step I take. I’m also getting a double chin a lot faster since I don’t usually get a rounded face when I gain weight. I have been taking videos to show how much jiggle I have, with jumping and whatnot but I like the idea of taking them while walking. I take a lot more photos of myself bare than I would usually. I really love showing my fat off, but I’m afraid once I stop being on winter break it’ll slow down quite a bit as I go back to routine - I work out a lot to manage my stress levels/depression. So until Sunday I’m power gaining fat, being lazy and just expanding/letting him feed me before I head back to my high stress environment. 
I notice when he’s on top of me, I had to blow my belly out to have him press against a layer of fat, and now he has so much cushioning that doesn’t go away. I also notice I play with my belly more, just grab it,  touch it, ect. I can still feel my core but it’s under more than a handful of flab. During sexy time he now just uses my love handles as handles instead of my hips. Which is hot af to me. 
I wear a lot of crop tops at home to kind of show off the gains, it also encourages belly rubs and it helps me that he finds me so sexy now.

I mean everyone gains a little weight during the holidays right? 😏

So this is what I now look like laying down on my back fully relaxed I used to have visible ribs and it would hollow out noticeably. Now not so much. I’m excited at the rolls tbh

my hips used to be a high point of my pelvis and now it’s this cute fat roll. Also my cat is in the background. Sorry about that!

E44D9847-4E22-4075-846A-4B9F17D1D843.jpeg

F0F486A8-1A6D-4734-8B64-45654275725D.jpeg

428FB423-C382-4994-91F5-AB686097221D.jpeg