Suddenly doing it; anybody else?

paralepsis2016

Anybody else have the experience of spending years and years being thin and knowing you want to get fat and then suddenly you're posting pics and gifs on Curvage and calculating if you eat the whole ** of food you're cooking that's enough to gain a pound of fat right there?

Because I sure am!

I'm curious to know what other people's experiences have been!

On 12/16/2021 at 12:45 PM, Ayahoojack said:

Yea been a feeder my whole life and after working from home during the pandemic I started indulging and gained a couple pounds. Then I decided to try to do it on purpose and now I’m 45 pounds fatter with a ** belly lol

That sounds really amazing. Are you still going? Do you mind if I ask what weight you started at and what your body was like before?

20 minutes ago, Ayahoojack said:

I was 170 pounds and I’ve gotten to 216.2 as of this morning. I was really fit before not so much anymore 

Did anything change about your life because of the new weight? I mean, it's hard to separate that out from changes because of the pandemic. I'd be curious to know anyway.

3 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Not really -- I've always been a bigger guy, been mostly more interested in the feeder side of things, but lately I've been tempted or thought of doing the mutual gaining thing with the right partner.

Mutual gaining does sound really great. Any partner in this kink sounds great, actually. I read a book recently about ethical non-monogamy and they talked about how someone could have different partners for different things. I know gaining and feedism aren't always sexual or romantic, but they could include that for me. I was pondering having multiple partners in the future -- I'm flying totally solo for now! -- if one of those partnerships would be a feedism/gaining partnership.