Watch me gain and grow every inch!

3 hours ago, Fatfreak said:

The weight gain shake made me sooo bloated 🙈

F207EFB6-7C72-4BF8-A8EA-E998AE04FD7B.jpeg

Wow, you're not kidding! I get the feeling there's going to be more of these shakes in your future -- maybe this time next year this will be you on an empty belly! 😮 

1 hour ago, Fatfreak said:

Here I am March of 2020 🙈

D59FEC92-3B6B-488A-8EAC-32623EA08743.jpeg

Yeah, that's a bit of a difference! Beautiful then, gorgeous now. 😍

I want to offer My shake for consideration.  It produces great results and is pretty simple 

Half gallon of milk 

Quart of heavy cream 

Can of Sweetened Condensed milk 

Half gallon of ice cream 

Cake batter

Hershey syrup 

12000 calorie 

To go for a greater challenge that has been done by just Two ladies make it a Gallon of ice cream. 2 quarts heavy cream and 2 cans of Sweetened Condensed milk.  20000 plus calories .The women who accomplished the feat were both over 250 lbs when they drank it. I hope you will try either one.

Guest Lyingcheater

I am so glad to see those results after trying the shake. I swear if you drink those or the other shake that was mentioned in this thread on a regular basis it is going to seem like you are a balloon being inflated with fat. You are going to gain so quick if you drink these shakes regularly!

Guest romeos92

Baby you need to start using pills that increases your appetite much more, hard to wait seein how massivly your gonna get😍... they called "apetamin" pills if you consider that

Guest romeos92
1 hour ago, Fatfreak said:

How it my gain looking to you guys? 🤩

8B2E50DB-BEA3-442A-A7C1-A1E110886F9A.jpeg

HOT AF baby😍...but you can grow a lot more than that, and your thighs are getting so big cant wait to see how big they will get along with your growing booty...by the way show us some booty babe