Watch me gain and grow every inch!

Guest romeos92

i can't imagine how hot you will be when you just keep growing, one of the best and hottest models ever!!...show us how massive you'll get baby😍

Guest Lyingcheater

If you really want to pack on the pounds you could try drinking these shakes on a regular basis.

PiggyCara’s Weight Gain Shake
By Piggy Cara on April 4th, 2016

I’ve been gaining purposely for 3.5 years now. Since 2013, I realized that there was no need for me to lose weight if I didn’t want to - so at 256 lbs - I developed the desire to become bigger; the biggest of all of my town in New York City. I enjoy the stares and attention, I enjoy the jiggle of my belly and the satisfaction of being full after a big meal was the best feeling ever. I am now 396lbs, and I have one thing to thank for that - My homemade 72oz weight gain shake that I make 5 days a week and carry with me throughout the day and chug. That’s roughly 6 cups of weight gain shake in one bottle. Here’s what you need.

Supplies:

• Blender or Blender Bottle
  • 72 oz bottle or two 32 oz bottles (a bit less shake than 72 oz, but
    it’s more available than a 72 oz bottle.)

Ingredients:

Recipe (For 64-72 oz):

Blend all ingredients together, feel free to tweak it a bit and add extra milk or heavy cream.

This shake is approximately 12,000 calories and guaranteed to give you a nice steady gain. You should definitely start seeing results in a week!

You can follow Piggy Cara for progress on her gain and fattening encouragement on Tumblr and Twitter!

Guest Lyingcheater

You might have to swap out the naturade for something else now because I can no longer find that online but the rest should still be the same.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, zakman231990 said:

If you really want to pack on the pounds you could try drinking these shakes on a regular basis.

PiggyCara’s Weight Gain Shake
By Piggy Cara on April 4th, 2016

I’ve been gaining purposely for 3.5 years now. Since 2013, I realized that there was no need for me to lose weight if I didn’t want to - so at 256 lbs - I developed the desire to become bigger; the biggest of all of my town in New York City. I enjoy the stares and attention, I enjoy the jiggle of my belly and the satisfaction of being full after a big meal was the best feeling ever. I am now 396lbs, and I have one thing to thank for that - My homemade 72oz weight gain shake that I make 5 days a week and carry with me throughout the day and chug. That’s roughly 6 cups of weight gain shake in one bottle. Here’s what you need.

Supplies:

• Blender or Blender Bottle
  • 72 oz bottle or two 32 oz bottles (a bit less shake than 72 oz, but
    it’s more available than a 72 oz bottle.)

Ingredients:

Recipe (For 64-72 oz):

Blend all ingredients together, feel free to tweak it a bit and add extra milk or heavy cream.

This shake is approximately 12,000 calories and guaranteed to give you a nice steady gain. You should definitely start seeing results in a week!

You can follow Piggy Cara for progress on her gain and fattening encouragement on Tumblr and Twitter!

Can not wait to try! Thankyou!