Do you need dating advice from a fat babe?

Madilyn Mars

• Curvage Model

I notice a lot of the male members that post on the feed, seem to not have a very good understanding or relationship with girls. Especially when they can't see past the physical, or even the fetish itself.

Feel like you need some advice? Drop it below. I'll help you. Or maybe other babes can drop in and leave their advice, too.

Don't know how to start a conversation, or treat a girl? JUST ASK!

• Curvage Model

Be sure to be honest about everything you're looking for right off the bat. You can't be worried about what those who don't partake in this enjoyment think, because it cuts right to the point. If they don't like it, you don't waste your time. Get to know them, of course, but like..if you're on dating apps it helps to have that kind of info on your profile.

Also, honesty is hot. It's nice when people don't want to hide what they are into.

Don't be creepy or pushy. Don't JUST see them as a feedee. They are people with complex personalities and interests. Don't comment on things if you don't know if they're comfortable with it. At first I hated my partner calling out my belly. But I was slowly and respectfully introduced to having someone interested in qualities I was most insecure about. Now it's hot. Basically, don't jump from 0 to 100 in a second. Get to learn and respect eachother before going all out.

Edited by Madilyn Mars

Hey thanks for the advice , it's nice to get feedback from some one in this community .

So In regards to dating apps like tinder for example do you think it's worth putting it in my profile that I would like to find some one who's open to exploring feederism  ?  If you don't mind me asking how would you word something that in a bio? 

6 hours ago, Madilyn Mars said:

I notice a lot of the male members that post on the feed, seem to not have a very good understanding or relationship with girls. Especially when they can't see past the physical, or even the fetish itself.

Feel like you need some advice? Drop it below. I'll help you. Or maybe other babes can drop in and leave their advice, too.

I’m fairly confident in the manner in which I treat women. However, I wrestle with this kink semi regularly in my relationships. A contributing factor to my recent divorce was the fact my ex wife knew what sort of smut (for lack of an appropriate term) I was into. Currently, I am lucky enough to be in a new and wonderful relationship with someone I’ve known for some time and she is aware of my kink but, due to her military career, has little to no desire experimenting with it. It doesn’t change how I feel or how deeply, primally we are attracted to one another but. I dunno. There’s a selfish  part of me that wishes I could have free reign and experiment. So I’m not sure what I should do?

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, jumprope said:

Hey thanks for the advice , it's nice to get feedback from some one in this community .

So In regards to dating apps like tinder for example do you think it's worth putting it in my profile that I would like to find some one who's open to exploring feederism  ?  If you don't mind me asking how would you word something that in a bio? 

No problem!

I would definitely put out that you are looking for a feedee. Maybe something along the lines of "To start, I'm into exploring feedism, (insert other likes here). So if that's not for you, you're not for me. " then again, as a female on a dating site, it's a lot different. But put it up decently high in the profile so people can know right away.

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Vronbane said:

I’m fairly confident in the manner in which I treat women. However, I wrestle with this kink semi regularly in my relationships. A contributing factor to my recent divorce was the fact my ex wife knew what sort of smut (for lack of an appropriate term) I was into. Currently, I am lucky enough to be in a new and wonderful relationship with someone I’ve known for some time and she is aware of my kink but, due to her military career, has little to no desire experimenting with it. It doesn’t change how I feel or how deeply, primally we are attracted to one another but. I dunno. There’s a selfish  part of me that wishes I could have free reign and experiment. So I’m not sure what I should do?

It's not smut. It's a preference. Just like everyone has. Maybe don't call it that, especially if you want to attract people who are into it.

I guess you kind of have to decide. Is the relationship worth putting your desires on the back burner? How long will that last? Is she willing to be in an open relationship? Or cool with you looking online at least? You can't have your cake and eat it too, most of the time. It's really a decision you have to make about your own long term happiness. It seems like you're pretty happy, but is feedism an important practice you can't live without?

25 minutes ago, Madilyn Mars said:

No problem!

I would definitely put out that you are looking for a feedee. Maybe something along the lines of "To start, I'm into exploring feedism, (insert other likes here). So if that's not for you, you're not for me. " then again, as a female on a dating site, it's a lot different. But put it up decently high in the profile so people can know right away.

I'll put it out there and see what happens.

Thanks again for the advice 

20 hours ago, Madilyn Mars said:

How do I even start talking to women? Online I almost never get a reply and irl life I'm kinda just a beta male when it comes to women also doesn't help I'm 27 now work construction so there's almost no women and at this point in life social gatherings don't happen nearly as often so I'm kinda just stuck in my apartment not doing much a lot of the time 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

How do I even start talking to women? Online I almost never get a reply and irl life I'm kinda just a beta male when it comes to women also doesn't help I'm 27 now work construction so there's almost no women and at this point in life social gatherings don't happen nearly as often so I'm kinda just stuck in my apartment not doing much a lot of the time 

To be honest, girls have been conditioned to be wary of most men. Even if you are a normal dude, we can't tell right away. You're going have to put yourself out there several time to get some bait...it's not easy. It's like anything worth while in life, you have to work for it.

Also, DON'T START A MESSAGE WITH 'hi' 'whats up' 'hello' or anything like that. We get tons of messages, and I know I usually delete those messages. They are a waste of our time. Be unique, stand out. And don't focus on looks or kinks right away! Ffs, we are people too. We need respect on a human level before getting intimate. That's exactly what kinks are. There are plenty of women, especially larger ones. We often get looked over, or dumped.

Cheesy, but try a club or a group. Expand your social circle. That's the only way to meet people IRL, if you give up on dating apps. Either way, you have to put yourself out there.

On 12/10/2021 at 11:43 PM, Madilyn Mars said:

To be honest, girls have been conditioned to be wary of most men. Even if you are a normal dude, we can't tell right away. You're going have to put yourself out there several time to get some bait...it's not easy. It's like anything worth while in life, you have to work for it.

Also, DON'T START A MESSAGE WITH 'hi' 'whats up' 'hello' or anything like that. We get tons of messages, and I know I usually delete those messages. They are a waste of our time. Be unique, stand out. And don't focus on looks or kinks right away! Ffs, we are people too. We need respect on a human level before getting intimate. That's exactly what kinks are. There are plenty of women, especially larger ones. We often get looked over, or dumped.

Cheesy, but try a club or a group. Expand your social circle. That's the only way to meet people IRL, if you give up on dating apps. Either way, you have to put yourself out there.

I think I'll start by doing the no fap challenge starting right now I'm pretty sure women don't like guys who jerk off all the time plus I'm pretty convinced masturbation in men kills our mojo and drains our sexual energy. Draining your sexual energy will lead to other problems like low testosterone, brain fog, etc 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, itchbigger said:

I think I'll start by doing the no fap challenge starting right now I'm pretty sure women don't like guys who jerk off all the time plus I'm pretty convinced masturbation in men kills our mojo and drains our sexual energy. Draining your sexual energy will lead to other problems like low testosterone, brain fog, etc 

I dunno. I masturbate daily myself, so I can't tell you. If it works for you, it works for you. But that isn't going to help you talk to women...so what advice did you really want?

On 12/10/2021 at 12:29 PM, Madilyn Mars said:

It's not smut. It's a preference. Just like everyone has. Maybe don't call it that, especially if you want to attract people who are into it.

I guess you kind of have to decide. Is the relationship worth putting your desires on the back burner? How long will that last? Is she willing to be in an open relationship? Or cool with you looking online at least? You can't have your cake and eat it too, most of the time. It's really a decision you have to make about your own long term happiness. It seems like you're pretty happy, but is feedism an important practice you can't live without?

She’s okay with the online stuff. It’s fairly early in the relationship so I guess those are boundaries we will come to. Thanks for the input!