25M Looking for Female Role Play Partner

Guest progressive_dude

Guest progressive_dude

I'm looking to role play with someone who's willing to play an app developer at a startup. You're an app developer whose breakthrough app can alter people's BMI (body mass index). The app essentially makes people (exclusively women) gain weight through a slider. The slider goes up to a BMI of 100. The person using the app first uploads a full-body selfie, then sets the BMI they'd like to go up to. The app's effects are temporary and only last 24 hours.

In this role play, we'd be a couple. You'd be the app developer. And, your app goes famous and becomes a TikTok trend almost overnight. But there's just one issue: the app's effects stop being temporary. You and I figure this out one night after we use it to plump you up to a 100 BMI. You notice that after 24 hours, the effects don't wear off. People begin frantically messaging you, telling you the same thing. You and I become afraid that we've permanently changed many people's weights and sizes.