drunkwa1fu, the fat bimbo that used to be a cheer queen <3

• Curvage Model
On 12/19/2021 at 5:50 AM, SVegan said:

Yes. I think you're becoming an obese goddess 😍.  I am very attracted to your growing belly, deep, wide navel,, and sexy bellyhang.

i just loooove the way my belly starts hanging now! can't wait til it covers my thongs while standing hehe

some more comparison for u guys<3

5749038C-063C-4CC8-95FD-48450095AAAC.jpeg

• Curvage Model
On 12/20/2021 at 2:14 PM, anonfin said:

You took the question out of my mouth! 😊

i think mutual gaining can be so so sexy and i love trying myself out as a feeder.

some friends have already started getting a little chubbier because i'm around and i always have food and drinks at hand~ 

CED94665-5742-433A-9B06-A19298DFF17A.jpeg

DA307EF7-210F-4E63-8559-0ECA4C830DB3.jpeg

Guest formerrunner
On 12/21/2021 at 10:02 AM, drunkwa1fu said:

i think mutual gaining can be so so sexy and i love trying myself out as a feeder.

some friends have already started getting a little chubbier because i'm around and i always have food and drinks at hand~ 

If a cheerleader like you becomes fat, you know everyone else in the circle will! Have they been picking up on your bad influences? Hope their chubbiness continues over the next few months!

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, formerrunner said:

If a cheerleader like you becomes fat, you know everyone else in the circle will! Have they been picking up on your bad influences? Hope their chubbiness continues over the next few months!

everyone in my friend group is slowly starting to eat more... and less healthy ofc! they're getting comfortable with eating pizza and burgers instead of salads.

got a new clip out, a christmas themed one is pending rn 😈👌🏼

On 12/21/2021 at 1:02 PM, drunkwa1fu said:

Chubby girls even accidently making their skinny friends fat is like a whole separate kink to me hot af any stories of your friends gaining weight because of you?

• Curvage Model
On 12/24/2021 at 11:36 PM, itchbigger said:

Chubby girls even accidently making their skinny friends fat is like a whole separate kink to me hot af any stories of your friends gaining weight because of you?

ohh i should totally talk about that in a video there are lots of stories! the most recent one was when one of my colleagues (who are all stick thin btw) started complaining about how she picked up my habit of always ordering takeaway instead of bringing healthier home cooked food 😂 and bc you always have to order a certain amount she also has to get starters and other stuff she normally wouldn't eat every time she orders. but she doesn't show signs of stopping so i think she will be gaining too 🥰🥰

also i want to spoil you guys for the last day of christmas today!

if you leave a review of one of these you will get another clip of your choice for free 💕💕 

Guest formerrunner

Do you and your colleagues work desk jobs? Sitting and eating would for sure do good to their bodies 😉 Maybe you should start leaving out a candy bowl or bring in some baked goods!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, formerrunner said:

Do you and your colleagues work desk jobs? Sitting and eating would for sure do good to their bodies 😉 Maybe you should start leaving out a candy bowl or bring in some baked goods!

yeah we work in an office and there's always tons of work to do so not much time for moving around - a perfect job to gain lots of weight 🥵

a little update:

doing a ROGO sale on the following clips! so if you guys leave a review you'll get another clip for free ❤️ 

my family's reactions at christmas dinner

what did u buy me for christmas, daddy?

christmas aftermath - mutual gaining

• Curvage Model

are you guys already predrinking for nye?

i sure am!

gonna do some fun clips today 💕

make sure to check out my recent ones and leave a review - you'll get another clip of your choice for free!

here's a little taste of yesterday's 20 minute storytime clip 

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5666.jpg

Guest memyselfandice
1 hour ago, drunkwa1fu said:

are you guys already predrinking for nye?

i sure am!

gonna do some fun clips today 💕

make sure to check out my recent ones and leave a review - you'll get another clip of your choice for free!

here's a little taste of yesterday's 20 minute storytime clip 

IMG_5664.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5666.jpg

Your back rolls are so cute sweetie! Have a drink for me, what's your go to drink for NYE?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, memyselfandice said:

Your back rolls are so cute sweetie! Have a drink for me, what's your go to drink for NYE?

my signature drinks are margarita and cuba libre - i like it when you can still taste the alcohol, no sugary cocktails for me :D

also you guys:

got a daddy talk clip waiting for approval - also going to record a clip where i talk about my drinking habits!

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, kachenjunga said:

Your belly is sexy, but you have the most beautiful hands.

tysm 💓💓 i really like my hands too! they're still somewhat slender compared to the rest of my body tho haha

new mobility issues clip out!!

with great weight comes great laziness...

Hi !

First of all you're one of the most beautiful model i ever seen on this site. And it's an amazong thing cause there's only beauties here. Well anyway, i think you're even know that.

I have a suggestion for you (i don't know if you need suggestions but let's try), i saw that you were an ex cherleeder before your goddess life. Would it be possible that you do a clip of a workout cherleader's routine or just a workout clip ? That could be a good way to see you mooving, like you say in you're previous clip. But i totally understand if they're not your plans and if you don't have the motivation.

So thank's for all and for the amazing price of you're clips even though they're amazings. (and sorry for my english i'm european like you but from a country where we are bad in english) (france)