drunkwa1fu, the fat bimbo that used to be a cheer queen <3

Guest kenrk
On 5/30/2022 at 5:18 AM, drunkwa1fu said:

let's have coffee together 👀

or maybe there's something else in this mug...

3BFE2A7F-421E-44D0-91D8-A164F7000477.JPG

14CC4CF8-0B57-4B56-BF68-8B1FFE3D97D6.JPG

IMG_2774.jpg

IMG_2775.jpg

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2777.jpg

Still can’t decide if I’m more obsessed with your gorgeous eyes or that sexy big hanging gut 

• Curvage Model
On 6/14/2022 at 2:34 PM, genadii said:

Have you got comments or reactions from ex boyfriends about your gain ?

yes, it's kind of a turn on for me actually ☺️ seeing their reactions to me being twice as big as i used to be.. nothing hotter for me really. had one ex tell me that he feels ashamed of having been with me 😂

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Will Stevens said:

First time coming across you somehow!! What a belly you have! What is the biggest contributor to it?

well i've come a long way so far 😌😜

the biggest contributor is most certainly alcohol, lots of empty calories and makes me voracious everytime 😂 helps a lot with getting my dream body!

4 minutes ago, drunkwa1fu said:

it's doing a great job containing all these new rolls!! but i won't ever take it to the gym again.. that one's for pigging out on the couch now

Honestly my girlfriend is a hugeeee fan of yours. Definitely a fat gorgeous inspiration 

You have really gained alot more weight in your gut compare to the moment you join curvage.Alchohol can make you fat fast I know from my personal experience but I think its better to slow down on drinking and just eat more.You will be more healthy and fatter. Just add 1000 calories more than what you usually consume and in few months you will have at least ten more kg on your fat belly.