drunkwa1fu, the fat bimbo that used to be a cheer queen <3

9 hours ago, drunkwa1fu said:

long ago, i used to be a cheerleader.

but eating whatever you want and how much you want is just way more fun than having to go to cheer practice all day every day...

Oh wow! 😍

Hey!

You're a true beauty! Your gain has been incredibly beautiful, your belly hangs in such a lovely way and your breasts are also incredibly beautiful 🤩 You've got magnificient thighs and a very pretty face; you're a hottie 🔥😉

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, Bartelo_m95 said:

Oh wow! 😍

Hey!

You're a true beauty! Your gain has been incredibly beautiful, your belly hangs in such a lovely way and your breasts are also incredibly beautiful 🤩 You've got magnificient thighs and a very pretty face; you're a hottie 🔥😉

awww stahp i'm blushing !! you're such a sweetheart ☺️💘

i like my body so much more now too! it's a nice side effect that my boobs are growing as i gain too, i used to be completely flat. but i used to be so critical of my body when i still was an athlete. and i used to feel guilty for eating anything unhealthy or greasy. now i'm snacking and stuffing my face like all the time. feels so much better!

i also can't keep my hands off of my growing belly...

1 hour ago, drunkwa1fu said:

awww stahp i'm blushing !! you're such a sweetheart ☺️💘

i like my body so much more now too! it's a nice side effect that my boobs are growing as i gain too, i used to be completely flat. but i used to be so critical of my body when i still was an athlete. and i used to feel guilty for eating anything unhealthy or greasy. now i'm snacking and stuffing my face like all the time. feels so much better!

i also can't keep my hands off of my growing belly...

Thank you very much, beautiful 💘😊

I'm very glad to hear that you like your body much more 🥰 Exactly, your breast growth is impressive and outstanding, it surely feels better now once your breasts have grown so nicely 😉 

Yeah, it's not easy to be an athlete and maintain a certain weight. I'm glad that you don't feel guilt anymore about eating what you want 😊 When you feel better, it's positive for your mental health, sounds great! 😉

Oh, sounds very hot that you can't keep your hands of your growing belly 🔥 Well, you wouldn't be the only one, it looks so sexy and tempting 😍 It must feel great while touching and grabbing 🤩

What are your favourite snacks?

You're a true sexbomb 😉

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Bartelo_m95 said:

What are your favourite snacks?

i like anything hearty, anything that contains meat or cheese 😩 i'm literally addicted to grilled cheese sandwiches, once i start making them i'll do it until there's no cheese left haha

These pictures of you are great and showing the growth with all that eating, you are getting so soft as you grow. I cant wait to see the effects after christmas. Thanks for posting pictures on you image galley and on the thread. Thanks and take care.

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, drpop said:

These pictures of you are great and showing the growth with all that eating, you are getting so soft as you grow. I cant wait to see the effects after christmas. Thanks for posting pictures on you image galley and on the thread. Thanks and take care.

uhh i hope none of my clothes will fit anymore after christmas! would absolutely love that 😩

C552A501-EC6D-44C6-B211-A8C2DCB34366.jpeg

5A24C8BB-05D4-4980-A432-1A900A6A769F.jpeg

Guest formerrunner
5 hours ago, drunkwa1fu said:

uhh i hope none of my clothes will fit anymore after christmas! would absolutely love that 😩

C552A501-EC6D-44C6-B211-A8C2DCB34366.jpeg

5A24C8BB-05D4-4980-A432-1A900A6A769F.jpeg

Dang... I don't think I would ever have believed you if you told me that you were a cheerleader at one point. Think you'll need to go up a size in sweatpants after Christmas!!! Imagine putting on the uniform now 😂 Has any friends or former cheer squadmates mentioned about you putting on a "few"?

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, formerrunner said:

Dang... I don't think I would ever have believed you if you told me that you were a cheerleader at one point. Think you'll need to go up a size in sweatpants after Christmas!!! Imagine putting on the uniform now 😂 Has any friends or former cheer squadmates mentioned about you putting on a "few"?

it's amazing how fast i managed to turn a fit body with abs into a mountain of fat but i just love it so much!

ofc everybody tells me i should try dropping the weight and they're kinda disgusted by how much i eat but who cares anyway 😩

D594DB10-E506-4FC1-9621-7D7EBC967B41.jpeg

32D0F46A-C7B2-467E-8325-B2759F852640.jpeg

Guest formerrunner
19 hours ago, drunkwa1fu said:

it's amazing how fast i managed to turn a fit body with abs into a mountain of fat but i just love it so much!

ofc everybody tells me i should try dropping the weight and they're kinda disgusted by how much i eat but who cares anyway 😩

D594DB10-E506-4FC1-9621-7D7EBC967B41.jpeg

32D0F46A-C7B2-467E-8325-B2759F852640.jpeg

Wow, what a transformation!! Well who knows, maybe one of them will end up just as fat some day!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, PreyToGod said:

Id love to see you in some cheer reunion routine with the other ladies trying to hoist you up as they used to without showing on their faces how much they're struggling 

that would be so hot! i should try and see if i'm still able to do some of the moves.. would probably be out of breath after like 30 seconds 😂

157D0D1B-98F3-4413-BCE0-E1433BD4E7DF.jpeg

61A247CA-68E2-47A2-8D00-CEA37881CC85.jpeg