The growing elven princess.

Boblour

Start of a new story, if you enjoy this and want more please let me know; just trying something a bit different and want to know if people enjoy it.

The adventurers guild was bustling, plenty of people hanging out and drinking. I had only just arrived in town and was looking to get my permit as quickly as possible, cash was low from the journey out here so starting some quests as soon as possible was my intent. I approached the bar maid and began chatting. “Hey there, I have just come into town and would like to apply for my adventurers permit here in Haven” I stated to the bar made, who was a short slim girl with brown hair.

“Oh wonderful!” she replied with a smile. “You will want to talk to Gareth our guild master, He is in his office, follow me.” I followed her instructions and followed her up some stairs and to a large wooden door. She opened the door and signalled for me to enter. Sat behind a wooden desk was a well built man with grey hair and a beard, he looked up from some paper work and smiled.

“And you are?”

“My name is Taran, I have just arrived here and would like to get a permit to take on quests in the area if possible?” I answered.

“Of course, we would be happy to have you on board, have you got lodgings arranged? If not your more then welcome to stay here at the guild hall, there are rooms left; their nothing fancy but it means you have a roof over your head and a bed to sleep in.”

“Id appreciate that, it might also give me a chance to get to know the other adventurers hear.”

“Yes that would be beneficial to you, there we go, here’s your permit, if you need anything just ask.”

“Thank you Master Gareth.” I said leaving his office. I headed down back to the hall where the other adventures were drinking, eating and generally having a good time. I ordered myself an ale at the bar then proceeded to look around for somewhere to sit. It was then I noticed the elf sitting in the corner; now usually elves would not draw my attention… but this one… her long blond hair was not out of the denary for elves, neither was her pale skin, however until now I had never seen an elf that wasn’t slender… She was digging into a rather larger plate of food and obviously enjoying it; her voluptuous body looked a little constricted by her tight green and white elven garments; held closed around her body by four leather straps on her side. I was shocked to see an elf with body fat… and a fair amount of it too. I decided to walk over to her table and try to introduce myself. “Hey, I’m Taran, may I join you?” The elf looked up at me with a look of surprise on her face, with her mouth still full of food, I have to admit she looked adorable.

“Uh… well… sure! I’m ummm my name is Elisa!” she stammered whilst beginning to blush.

“Nice to meet you, are you an adventurer as well?”

“Um… technically yes…” Elise replied quietly.

“Technically?” I asked puzzled.

“Well I’m registered but… I’ve never been out on a quest…” Elisa replies, looking a little embarrassed.

“Oh whys that?”

“Well I’m not exactly the kind of person anyone wants to take along on a quest and well… as an enchanter I’m not exactly any good by myself… and to be honest I ummm…” she pauses, obviously embarrassed about what she was about to say.

“She can’t even sweep the floor without ending up collapsing from exertion!” The bar made with the brown hair piped up; Elise suddenly goes bright red and glares at the barmaid. “What? Its true! Remember when I asked you to help sweep up and you got a quarter of the way through then told me you had to take a brake and ate a whole pie to yourself?” the barmaid continued giggling.

“You really like embarrassing me don’t you Francesca…” Elise mumbled looking at the floor.

“Well if you just did some exercise and stopped stuffing your face all day maybe I wouldn’t tease you.” Francesca sniggered.

“I don’t like exercise… It makes me feel exhausted…” Elise answered, tears forming in her eyes.

“Well Elisa, not everyone has to go out on quests to be useful, I’m sure you help out in other ways don’t you?” I asked, trying to take the conversation towards a topic that wouldn’t upset Elisa.

“Yea… I mean I enchant a lot of the other adventurers gear before they go out so…” Elise replies with a week smile.

“And I assume they pay you for that?” I asked.

“Yea that’s how I make a living here.”

“Francesca, can I order a drink and some food please, would you like anything Elisa?”

“Of course you can.” Francesca replied “But I don’t think Elisa needs any more.”

“Well that's her decision not yours, did you want something Elisa?” I butted in, then looked back at Elisa, who was looking at me now with gratitude, as if I had just saved her from an unspeakable fate.

“Um… yes please, could I have a chocolate éclair and um a slice of chocolate cake? OH! And could I have a bowl of bread and butter pudding?” Elisa asked, started lighting up at the thought off food, it was easy to tell that this elf really loved her food.

“Sure no problems, did you get all that Francesca?” I asked the bar maid before she had a chance to comment.

“Yes I did but” she went to say something but I butted in before she had a chance once again.

“And ill have an Ale and a bowl of stew please.”

“Sure…” Francesca replied in a slightly irritated tone of voice before going back to the bar to sort out our order.

“Thank you…” Said Elisa quietly to me.

“Your welcome, why was she being so mean to you? Do you two have an issue with each other?”

“Not really… its just she thinks I’m lazy and eat too much… I mean she’s right but…” Elisa looked down at the floor again.

“Hey if your helping out enchanting weapons for people and stuff its not as if your free loading so if you don’t want to exercise and choose to spend your money on food then that’s your choice.”

“Yea but… I mean… have you ever seen a chubby elf before?” Elisa asked, sounding nervous as she did. I couldn’t help but think to myself ‘Elisa, your a bit more then chubby’ I mean this elf was no taller then 5’2 and looked like she weighed around 220 pounds; however I wasn’t going to tell her that.

“Well no I haven’t but that doesn’t matter, thinking about it… why are most elves so thin?” I ask with genuine curiosity.

After I asked, our food was placed in front of us and instantly Elisa started digging in.

“What you mean is why ALL elves are thin except for me… well were meant to follow a strict diet, what I’m eating here I’m not really meant to eat as an elf but… I just enjoy human food so much, I hate elven food its just… its just grass basically! We only meant to eat meat once a week and on top of that elves are expected to train for three hours a day! But I just can’t do it! I like chocolate, cream and meat! And I really hate training…” Elisa explains whilst still eating.

“Fair enough, so how did you end up here?”

“I’m technically an elven princess… So I was allowed to leave the elven city in Dragnor Forrest only to learn about the local nations, it’s the only reason I could leave the city as a princess… but I lied, I never intended on going back… I couldn’t take it! When I was young my parents visited another city for diplomatic reasons and I went with them; since that moment I wanted to run away from home…”

“Wow, I’m technically having lunch with a princess then!” I replied laughing, trying to lighten the mood, it worked, Elisa smiled at me and chuckled.

“Your buying a princess lunch, that’s even better right?” she asked with a giggle.

“Yea it is, I suppose that means I can’t say no to you then as your royalty, so really you could have anything you want and as much as you want.” I replied

“Don’t tell me that, you have no idea how little self control I have when it comes to food!” Elisa answered.

“Well its true, how could I say no? I mean I’m going to be staying here for a while as well so I guess you could ask me as much as you want as well, I mean I can’t refuse a princess can I?” I said laughing.

“Are you teasing me? Because if your not you going to regret telling me that, I did mention that I struggle with my appetite right?”

“Well I am teasing but that doesn’t mean I’m not serious.” I laughed

“Don’t say that! Ill end up getting fat if you say you will buy me as much food as I want! The only thing that's stopping me at the moment is my income!” she frowned at me whilst speaking, she looked adorable. Not only that but it was kind of turning me on how she was claiming that she would ‘get’ fat, as if she wasn’t already? But I wasn’t going to point out that she was already quite a large girl, I would keep letting her believe that she was just ‘chubby’.

“Too late, already said it!”

“Well you can buy me a new wardrobe too then as I’m already bursting out of my clothes and if I gain weight because of you its your fault!” Elisa told me in a half joking, half frustrated tone, then she realised what she had just admitted and began blushing deeply.

“So all your clothes are getting as tight as that outfit?” I asked with a smile, to which she started blushing an even deeper shade of red.

“Well… no… this is the loosest…” by now she had finished eating her copious amount of food and her clothes were straining against her fat body even more then when I first sat down.

“So your other clothes are tighter then that?” I ask with a chuckle.

“Its not funny! I can’t help it!” Elisa begins to tear up.

“Hey it’s okay, don’t get upset, we can go get you some new clothes once I have done a quest or to to get some money.” I replied, to which Elisa looked up at me in shock.

“Really? You would buy me clothes? I was only joking before, you have only known me for an hour…”

“Yea I will, and it doesn’t matter that we have only just met, I have enjoyed your company and want us to be friends, and friends help each other out right?”

“Why are you being so nice?” Elisa asked, this question threw me off guard, I wasn’t sure how I was meant to respond to that.

“Aren't you meant to be nice to people you want to be your friend?” I asked confused.

“Well yea but… why do you want to be friends with me? I can’t help you out other then enchanting your weapons and stuff, surely you would be better off making friends with some one strong and capable? Not a gluttonous lazy elf that sits around all day making just enough money to stuff her face…”

“Hey, stop putting yourself down, anyway I want to be your friend because I enjoy your company, not because I think I can get something out of you!” I explained.

“You’re really kind… I honestly don’t think I have ever really had a friend, when I was back living in the Elven city I had people that were hired to be around me and take care of me but they weren't really friends… And there are people here that talk to me and stuff but… I mean we don’t exactly hang out or anything… I don’t really even know how to be a friend…”

“Just be you, you don’t need to do anything special.”

“Thank you…” Elisa replied quietly.

“For what?” I asked.

“For wanting to be my friend.”

“You don’t need to thank me for that.” I chuckled. “Right, I’m going to see if there are any quick quests I can do for some fast money, then once I have done that, we can go get you some clothes that your not going to pop out of at any second!” I told her, standing up and giving her a gentle pat on the shoulder. Elisa looked up at me and giggled.

“Yea, it would be nice to not feel like I’m being squeezed from all sides for once…”

“I can imagine, want to have dinner together tonight?” I asked her, she looked a little apprehensive.

“Um… its not that I don’t want to but… this is the last outfit I have that fits and um… If I eat much more I don’t think it will!” Elisa blurts out, obviously nervous about admiring to this and there for forcing herself to say it before she had a chance to re think. “I think it’s better if I eat in my room tonight… I don’t want people to tease me…”

“Why don’t I get us some food after I have finished then bring it back and you can come over to my room and eat with me?”

“Really?” Elisa asked with excitement.

“Yea.”

“Um… you promise not to tease me if I um… if I well um… you know uh… I mean because my clothes are getting tight and all that?”

“Of course I wont, you don’t have to worry about anything like that with me.” I replied.

I took my leave and headed over to the quest board, I found a couple of quests that wouldn’t take long, simple things that took very little effort. One was a quest to deal with a small group of goblins that had taken up residence in a farmer’s barn on the edge of the city; only took two hours to deal get there and deal with them as as soon as the boss of the group was taken out the rest fled. Next there was a quest which required me to guard a merchant as he transported a very valuable; he needed some one to act as a body guard as he had to pass through a rather rough section of the city; luckily there was no issues during that quest neither. It was no about five in the afternoon so I decided to head back. I stopped off at some local shops and purchased a considerable amount of food; much more then two people would normally eat; as I knew Elisa had quite the appetite and I was more then happy to facilitate her gluttony. I headed back to the guild hall and found Elisa sitting in the hall waiting, already eating a slice of cake. “Couldn’t wait for food then huh?” I chuckled.

“I got hungry… I have only had three slices though!” Elisa replied, as if that was a small amount of cake to eat before dinner, which made me chuckle.

“Come on then lets go eat.” We headed up to the room I was staying at in the guild hall, it was the first time I had actually been in my own room there; I wasn’t disappointed. It wasn’t a huge room, but plenty big enough, it had: a double bed which looked plenty comfortable; a table up against the wall with three chairs; a small area to prepare food although obviously nothing to actually cook food with as it was on the first floor and a fire place in the corner. “So, I have bought plenty of food so help yourself.” I said placing it all on the table: pies, pastries, cakes, cheese, pasta and more; Elisa’s eyes lit up looking at all the food.

“Wow that all looks so good, can I start eating?”

“Of course you can, dig in, have as much as you like.” I replied, straight away Elisa started tucking in.

“This is all so good!” she mumbled through a mouth full of food.

“I’m glad, it would be nice if we did this regularly, I don’t like eating alone.”

“God if we do this regularly I’m going to end up putting on weight even quicker!”

“Do you not eat this much regularly then?”

“Its not so much that… I have eaten what I normally would anyway plus this… I spend almost all my money on food… I know its bad but I just can’t stop myself, I try but I always end up giving in…”

“Oh well, I guess we should make sure the clothes we get you tomorrow are plenty loose enough on you then.” I answered with a chuckle.

“Tomorrow? You have already made enough money to get me new clothes and but all this?” she asked in shock.

“Yea, I mean I won’t be able to get you a whole new wardrobe quite yet but I can get you a new outfit or two.” Elisa looked shocked, then her expression turned to sadness.

“You shouldn’t be spending your money on me… I don’t deserve it.”

“Elisa, just let me, look I’m happy to; any way if we don’t get you some new clothes you won’t come to that new restaurant that opened up the other side of town with me tomorrow.”

“Wait you want to take me to a restaurant?”

“Yea, its meant to be really good.”

“You really are treating me like a princess aren't you, in all honesty that's the only thing I miss about being back home; I was quite accustom to having people doing stuff for me… I wouldn’t have left if they would have brought me all the food I kept asking for!” Elisa laughed whilst saying this.

“Well then just let me do it then.”

“Okay… I suppose if you want to then I’m not just being a spoilt little brat then am I? People kept telling me I was one when I first came here… actually no they still do… yea to be honest I get everyone to do stuff for me as it is but at least with you you don’t complain about it!”

“Oh so you are a spoilt little princess really?” I asked with a chuckle.

“Yea probably… I have only been hear six months so… I’m still not used to not being served by people if that makes sense? I mean I have no idea how to clean clothes or stuff like that! But I don’t think the other guild members are going to put up with me getting them to do everything for me much longer… but I don’t want to do chores! I know out here I’m just another adventurer… and not a very good one but… I guess I just want the best of both world…”

“Well let me do your chores then, I don’t mind.”

“You would do that for me? Look I don’t want to take advantage… I know I’m a spoilt lazy bitch, I’m trying not to be but it’s hard… but if you seriously offer to do that for me I don’t think I could turn it down…”

“I am seriously offering, look Elisa I get it, your trying to be an average person, but if you have grown up as royalty its going to be a hell of a struggle for you to have to do everything for yourself.”

“Yea It’s been really hard… I know this will sound awful but it took so long for me to get used to asking for things instead of demanding… I’m surprised that I have been allowed to stay here for so long… I mean I know that getting the others to do my laundry; change my bedding and so on is wrong but… I don’t want to do it! I mean even bathing myself instead of being bathed is still a chore to me!”

“Then don’t, ill do it, I mean not the bathing bit… unless you really want me to, but the rest.”

“But why? What do you get from it? I mean back home the servants were paid, I can’t afford to pay you here…”

“Because I want to, is that not good enough?”

“I suppose… um Taran…”

“Yea?”

“Would you… would you mind if I undid the straps on my tunic? Only around my belly… it’s just… it’s getting hard to breath…”

“Sure make yourself comfortable.” I replied, trying to make sure my arousal wasn’t obvious. Elisa started trying to undo the leather straps on her tunic, however due to how tight her clothes were she was struggling to pull the straps far enough to unbuckle them.

“Uh… could… you… help… plea...se” Elise asked, panting and blushing, looking at me with her big blue eyes.

“Sure, hang on.” I replied walking over to her; it was hard work undoing her straps and trying not to allow blood to rush down bellow, every strap I undid released her bulging belly a little more. I had to correct my estimate on her weight; now that she wasn’t being held in by her clothes, it looked like she was closer to 230 pounds. Elisa looked up at me after I had finished releasing her from the tight grip of her outgrown tunic with a nervous look.

“Thank you… sorry about this.” said Elisa in a quiet voice.

“You don’t need to apologise, we can’t have you being squeezed to death instead of enjoying your food can we?”

“I know but… It’s shameful for a girl, never mind an elven girl to be in this situation… you must think I’m disgusting!”

“Not at all, Elisa stop worrying and enjoy your food, I’m not judging you.” I lied; I was judging her, but not in the way she was thinking. I was judging how attractive this beautiful over fed elf sitting in my room stuffing her face was. I couldn’t help but sneak a peak at the side of her body where the straps were on her tunic, now that the straps were no longer holding her in her skin was visible on her side. Not only did I spot the soft rolls on her side but her pale skin was covered in stretch marks; which was no surprise considering that she had probably put on most her weight in the last six months after leaving the elven city.

Another instalment, pleas let me know if you are all enjoying this and/or anything you would like to see in the future.

Please leave reactions so I know people are enjoying it as it gives me a reason to keep going.

It’s hard, I’m not used to eating in front of people without them commenting about how greedy I am or how much weight I’m going to gain…”

Well trust me, I’m not going to do any of that, I bought this food for us to enjoy not to tease you for eating it.”

Thank you Taran…” Elisa whispered. The night went on, Elisa started to relax a bit and stopped stressing about her weight and appetite. By the end of the night all the food was gone, and Elisa was leant back on her chair rubbing her belly which at this point looked like if she ate any more would pop. Her facial expression was one of content and she kept letting out soft little moans as she her hand moved across her bloated gut. “wow, I have never been this full in my life; and that’s saying something coming from a girl that spends practically all her time eating.” Elisa moaned with a giggle.

I’m not surprised, I didn’t expect you to finish all that food tonight.” I replied laughing.

How could I not? It was all so good! I don’t think I can move though…” Elisa groaned loudly as she tried to sit up failing to move, instead just getting out of breath from the effort.

Need a hand?” I asked laughing at her attempt.

Yea please, I want to lay on your bed, I need lie down to let this food digest.” she replied, instead of helping her up I just scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently; thinking to my self ‘bloody hell, I might be strong but If she keeps eating like this I won’t be able to carry her like that for much longer’ which considering my build and strength was saying something. Elisa’s face when I picked her up turned to an expression of panic and shock, she didn’t do anything to resist though probably primarily due to the fact she was too stuffed to put up any resistance.

I said I wanted help getting up not carrying!” Elisa spoke up once I lay her on the bed.

I know but I bet it would be a struggle for you to even walk at the moment.”

Probably but… I didn’t want you to feel how heavy I am…” Elisa turned a deep red.

Don’t worry about it, I told you I’m not going to tease you didn’t I?”

I know you did but its still embarrassing!”

Elisa, you have eaten to the stage that you had to undo your tunic, continued to eat till your belly is rounder then a ball and were so full you couldn’t stand up; It’s not as if feeling your weight is going to make me judge you suddenly is it?”

Yea now that you mention it you have probably seen me at my worst so I guess it can’t get any worse can it… I mean I have already completely made a pig out of myself in front of you so the last thing I should be embarrassed about is how heavy I feel, its how much of a glutton I am…”

That’s not what I meant!” I exclaimed.

I know… but its still true… oh well at least I know I can’t embarrass myself any more then I already have in front of you.”

You haven’t embarrassed yourself, yes your greedy; yes your a glutton; yes your lazy, but you shouldn’t be embarrassed, not around me. None of those things make me think less of you so why be embarrassed about them?”

They don’t?”

No not at all!” I replied, probably sounding a bit more forceful then I meant to. Elisa looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

I guess then I can just be myself around you without worrying about it then?”

Exactly!”

Thank you… You have no idea how much it means to me to have some one who doesn’t have a go at me for being me… I think all that food is making me sleepy…” Elisa trailed off into a yawn. “I should get back to my room before I fall asleep…”

Do you think you will actually make it?” I asked with a chuckle.

I don’t know… I’m dreading even trying, I don’t want to move.” Elisa grimaced at the thought of getting up and walking.

Then don’t, you can sleep there, ill get my ground mat out of my camping gear and sleep on the floor.”

Really? Thank you Taran.” Elisa quietly replied, her eyes closing. I giggled as she fell asleep into what could only be described as a food coma.

Morning came, I woke up long before Elisa so I headed down and purchased a large fried breakfast for her as well as some porridge for myself. I returned to my room, however before I entered I could hear Elisa talking to herself through the door. “Oh hell I really over did it last night… oh fuck look at these new stretch marks! Shit I can’t even get my tunic around me never mind done up!” She mumbled to herself. I knocked on the door to hide the fact I had heard her.

Oh um! Come in!” I entered the room to see her looking a little upset whilst hiding her body behind the duvet.

Hey Elisa, I got us some breakfast.” Her eyes lit up immediately after seeing the large breakfast I had for her.

Oh thank you! Can you bring it over here, I don’t want to get out of bed yet.” she replied eagerly.

Sure, here we go.” I answered handing her the plate, which she started to dig into straight away.

Um… Taran… I know we were meant to go get new clothes for me today but um… I can’t get into my tunic… it was already too tight before I ate last night so…”

Oh right, um well maybe we could get a tailor to come over and fit something for you?”

Really? You would pay for a tailor to come to me?”

Well sure, I mean we don’t have any other option anyway.” I laughed. “You can’t exactly walk into town naked can you!” Elisa laughed with me.

No! I get enough comments about my weight without walking through town with all my chub on show!” I was surprised at how up beat Elisa sounded considering the comment she just made; it was a bit different from last night where every time she mentioned her weight she looked like she was going to cry.

It’s nice to see your not getting down about your weight now at least.”

It’s not so much that… It’s I don’t feel embarrassed about it around you…”

Well that’s good at least. Enjoying your food?”

Yea! Its lovely thank you, I shouldn’t be eating it but you know me, I can’t turn down food.” Elisa laughed whilst munching her fourth sausage.

Right, I’m off to do some quests, I’ll pass the tailor and pay for him to come over and fit some outfits for you on my way.”

You have to go already?” Elisa asked, sounding a little disappointed.

Well I need to make sure we have enough money to fund your appetite.” I replied jokingly.

Well that is important, you can’t let the princess starve can you?” Elisa replied giggling.

Ill be back later, here, have some money for lunch and snacks.”

You really were serious about looking after me weren't you? I think I can get used to this!” Elisa said with a big smile as I left the room. I headed down to the main hall and chose a couple of quests to do that day then popped in to the tailor on rout.

Hello there, can you preform a house call fitting please? I’ll pay up front.” I asked the tailor who was sitting behind his desk looking a little board.

Oh hello there, of course I would be glad to, today's a little slow around here anyway! Is if for yourself sir?” He asked.

No it’s for Elisa, the elven girl staying at the guild hall, she is currently in my room.” I replied giving him my room number.

Oh Elisa, has she outgrown her last set of clothes already? I have never met an elf like her before!”

She is definitely one of a kind.” I laughed.

Nice girl though once you get past her royal attitude, I can see her becoming one of my best customers considering her um… love of food?” The tailor said gingerly, obviously trying to be diplomatic. “Not that there's anything wrong with a girl who enjoys to eat, it was my cooking that gained me my wife and ill admit she is no twig, but that’s not a bad thing in my books.”

I agree!” I laughed. “Except with the fact she will be one of your best customers, that will be me as I am buying her clothes, however your probably right in hinting she will need new clothes fairly often, her appetite is rather large.”

Oh are you together are you?”

Oh no were just friends, well at the moment, I don’t know if that will change. However I can’t not want to look after her and take care of her so that’s why I’m here paying for her new clothes and probably will be in the future.”

I understand don’t worry young man, I will head over there now with a few options for her and my tailoring kit to make sure I can get them to fit her nicely but with a bit of extra room to accommodate her size for at least a little while.”

Thank you.”

• 2 months later...