Quarantine Curse (Ongoing Celebrity Weight Gain Story)

Kutr236

Hello,

My name's Kutr, I've been writing Weight Gain fiction for close to six years now over on DeviantArt. This is one of my ongoing stories that just reached the end of its first six chapters. I'll be posting those chapters over the next couple of days before posting newer chapters here as well. The story its about actresses gaining weight during the Quarantine. Please let me know what you think and if you like what you see you can find other stories from the link below.

https://www.deviantart.com/kutr236/gallery

Quarantine Curse - Chapter 1

“Inside every skinny girl is a fat girl trying to get out.” said the random Diva on the trashy reality show.

Karen Gillan laughed as she lounged on her couch. This was her third straight hour of watching reality television. Quarantine had hit the film industry hard. Karen pulled out her phone as she received a notification.

“Another month another film delay.” sighed Karen as she scrolled through the story. “Maybe we’ll start filming again next month.”

Karen put her phone down and went back to her show. She reached out for her favorite snack, a can of whipped cream. She sprayed a large dollop into her mouth and giggled somewhat to herself.

It was only a half a year ago that Karen would have found herself busy for 16 hour stretches of the day. Filming, working out, and promotion filled her day and now… nothing. She thought to herself that she had to be careful about eating so much but she also knew that she deserved a break.

“Besides, I’ve always been skinny, I don’t have anything to worry about.” said Karen as she put the whipped cream down. She stretched as she continued to watch the show. As she stretched Karen failed to noticed that her pajamas lifted up slightly to reveal the start of a very small ** belly.

Perhaps it was nothing or maybe it was the start of … the quarantine curse.

Karen groaned after another couple of hours. She had lost track of time again and wasn’t proud to say that she had finished the entire can of whipped cream. She sat up and noticed that the sun was starting to go down. Another day of doing nothing. Karen yawned as she decided to crawl into bed. Karen’s stomach gurgled as she tried to drift off to sleep. She rolled around thinking about her upcoming projects. She drifted to sleep. In her dreams she was back on set of the Jumanji movie performing.

In the dream it was a regular day on set, the director has just yelled cut. Karen smiled as she walked back towards her trailer enjoying the warm sun. She walked past two crewmates who were talking.

“Can’t she tell?” said the crew member.

“There’s no way she can’t the camera department has been complaining about it all week.” said the other Crew member. “I mean she has been walking around with a spare tire for this entire shoot so far.”

Karen seemed confused, were they talking about her? They couldn’t be talking about her that was impossible she had worked out to get into shape…there was no way she had a spare…

Karen’s thought process was broken when she looked down in shock. Sure, enough Karen had a spare tire attached to her midsection. Her trim torso gave way to a large wobbling belly. It was a large globe that stuck out a foot from her. It pinched at the top of her shorts and she actually felt the button struggling as she jiggled her newfound gut in her hand.

“When did that get there?!?” screamed Karen internally. She grabbed at the small ** belly and started to turn bright red out of embarrassment. She was suddenly very aware of giggling going on behind her. The two crewmates from before were laughing watching Karen.

“Who was she fooling, she’s way too chubby to be doing this role right now.” said one of the giggling crew mates.

“I know with all that time off you think she would have time to stay in shape.” said the other Crewmate. “Unless we are counting round as a shape.”

Karen’s head was spinning. This couldn’t be happening, not to her not like this. She felt her stomach almost push and resist against her hands and suddenly it pulsed out. In that second Karen woke up from her dream.

Karen jumped up from her bed freaking out over the dream. She caught her breath and exhaled deeply.

“That was a strange one.” she mumbled to herself. She walked into the bathroom and washed her face. She replayed the dream in her head. The idea of this big wobbling gut attached to her stomach flooded back into her head. She stepped away from sink and looked at her shelf in the mirror. She lifted her pajama top and looked down. Her stomach was flat just like she had left it the night before. The image of the large gut slowly fading from memory. She exhaled and turned sideways and checked again. This time her heart sank slightly. There was a slight curve, something that wasn’t there before. It wasn’t as bad as the dream but Karen was shocked to see the newest addition to her body.

“Can’t be that much, one or two pounds.” mumbled Karen to herself. “Easy enough to work off.” She reassured herself as she stepped away from the mirror and walked into her dining room. It was time to get on the treadmill. Right as she was about to step on she received a call. It was from Pom Klementiff.

“Hi Pom, what’s up?” said Karen happy to hear from her fellow Guardian.

“Oh not much, listen I had a favor and its on short notice.” said Pom.

“Okay sure what’s up?” said Karen.

“Me and some other actors are getting together to do a watch along of all the MCU movies.” said Pom. “We are doing a couple of day for the next couple weeks. It for some local charities and we were hoping you would help.”

“More then happy to! When do we get started?” said Karen.

“Well be watching the first Iron man movie in the about thirty minutes.” said Pom.

“You weren’t kidding about short notice.” Of course, let me just get ready.” said Karen.

Karen rushed off to get ready.

Thirty minutes later she jumped onto her computer and started the watch through of Iron man.

Sometime in the middle of Iron Man Karen started to feel a little hungry. She snuck off to the kitchen to grab a quick snack. When she returned she slowly snacked throughout the rest of the two movies. When it was finally over Pom gave everyone a send off.

“Okay folks we did great for the first day and we’ll be back for the next two movies tomorrow.” said Pom.

Karen texted Pom. “I just wanted to check again how many Marvel movies are there?”

Pom replied “About 23 so we’ve got 22 days of charity work, pretty great right!”

Karen now truly realized what she had signed up for. She noticed the time and realized it was getting late and she hadn’t really eaten anything that wasn’t snack food.

She quickly ordered something from grub hub and due to the fact she was more then a little hungry she had to admit that it wasn’t that healthy. She gorged herself on her food and watched some TV for the rest of the day.

This cycle continued for the next 10 days. Day after day Karen sat in during the watch through answering question and contributing to the conversation. She would lightly snack. Not really paying attention to how much she was eating. By the end of the show it would be about 5 and Karen would order something quick and easy instead of cooking.

The days somewhat melded together as the event went on and on. By the end of phase one Karen wasn’t really noticing a small change that was occurring to her. It wasn’t a lot but everyday she added to the tiny curve that she hadn’t noticed a few days ago. Other things were changing as well, half way through the viewing of Captain America Karen bent over to pick up something she dropped on the floor. If Karen had been paying attention should have felt the strange new tightness in the seat of her jeans. But once again it went un-noticed. Other people did notice though. Memes started to circulate of Karen constantly snacking her way through the movies.

As they started getting into the Phase two movies Karen failed to noticed that she was actually snacking a lot more. She went from just a chocolate her or there and upgraded to a full bag of popcorn mixed with M&Ms. Much like the other days Karen continued to get dinner through Grubhub but one morning before the second Thor movie she orders a breakfast sandwich from McDonalds. Not something she would usually do but she decided to treat herself.

The next day Karen had put on her jeans for the viewing of the second Captain America and noticed something strange. Her jeans were much tighter then usual. She had just finished her breakfast sandwich so that could help explain some of it but there was something else concerning her. She had a couple of minutes before the charity event so she rushed into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and held back a gasp. Her butt had certainly grown. It pushed out slightly and had a bit more jiggle to it. She also noticed that her thighs seemed slightly bigger. As she turned she noticed her stomach and groaned. There was no mistaking it now it was much bigger. It stuck out slightly like a small pale orb attached to her body. She grabbed it and thought back to that dream from a week ago. It still wasn’t to that size but it was getting there. Nothing much else had gown so there was at least that, at this moment she’d have to guess she had put on about ten pounds. She sighed and realized that she finally had to go on a diet and start working out. Before that though she had to get to the next watch through.

Karen planned out in her head how she was going to work out. Karen and Pom had become the co-hosts of the entire charity event, as they were saying their goodbyes Pom made a quick announcement.

“Hi everyone, just an FYI, tomorrow is the big day. We finally made it to Guardians of the Galaxy. Stay tuned after the movie for a Q&A with the entire cast of the movie!” said Pom.

Karen realized that this movie was going to be an all-day event. She looked down at her ** belly and almost on cue it started to grumble. She sighed, maybe she could start working this off tomorrow, it was going to be a long day so she figured she should get something to eat and then some rest.

As Karen started to place her order, she suddenly realized she felt very stressed. Maybe it was the Q&A or her weight loss prospect and as a response she ordered a little more food then usual. When it all arrived, Karen realized her eyes might have been a little bigger then her stomach. Two big cheeseburgers, a large fry and a large diet coke. Her stomach grumbled as she picked up her first burger and as she bit into it, she felt all her stress melt away.

She groaned and rolled her eyes as she finished off the first burger. Without a second thought she picked up the second one and started to bite into it.

“I’ll start working out tomorrow.” mumbled Karen to herself as she finished off the second burger. “That way I can enjoy the Q&A.” Karen finished the second burger with gusto. Her stomach pulsed out against her jeans and she felt goosebumps form on the surface of her stomach. Out of pure instinct one of her hands drifted down to her stomach. Karen reached for her fries and started to slowly eat them in handfuls. She flashed back to the dream and felt a strange sense of déjà vu. But in the dream Karen remembered feeling dread but right now Karen felt something else… something nicer. Karen was started to feel stuffed to the brim, she took a large gulp from her large diet coke.

She felt the button on her jeans pull tight and she moaned from the pressure. She clasps her hand over her mouth in surprise. Where had that come from?! She looked around the room suddenly worried that someone would notice. She giggled as she quickly remembered that she was alone in her room. She finished off her fries and went back to her drink. She slowly moved her other hand back to her exposed stomach and groaned slightly. She slowly moved to the button on her jeans, with one quick motion she popped the button open. Her belly surged forward another inch pushing her zipper halfway down. For a second Karen started to panic but that quickly gave way to a feeling of relief. She groaned out and leaned back on her couch. She finished the rest of her drink in three large gulps. Her hand rubbed her belly in large circular motions. She looked to the clock and realized it was time for bed.

Karen tried and failed to sit up from the couch. She audibly grunted and tried again, this time with a little more effort. She made it to her feet and instantly cradled her stuffed belly. She slowly waddled to her bed and peeled her jeans off before collapsing into bed and quickly falling asleep.

She had another dream this time she was on the set of the next Guardians movie. She was sitting in the makeup chair. It was a process she had been through a thousand times in her life. They had just finished her face and the makeup artist was finishing up when someone walked in and whispered into her ear. She nodded and walked back over to the chair.

“Okay Karen one more thing and then we are all done.” said the Makeup Artist.

She reached over and picked up her blue makeup again and moved to the side of Karen. She was a little confused as the she reached down and started brushing her stomach. Karen looked up with a cocked eyebrow.

“Oh its nothing to worry about honey. They just want me to cover this up a bit. It’ll make it easier to key out of the shots down the line.” said the Makeup Artist.

Karen didn’t know what to say, she looked up and had to hold back a gasp. It was that spare tire again just like the last dream but somehow it looked even bigger now. It was sitting in her lap slightly.

“Was it this size a minute ago?” said Karen out loud.

“Oh you mean after you stuffed yourself on the couch?” said the Makeup Artist.

Karen looked up to her slightly confused.

“Don’t worry your stomach isn’t that big… yet. But if you keep stuffing yourself like that it won’t be long before you start to look like this in real life.” said the Makeup Artist.

“Well at least no one has noticed yet.” said Karen in a huff as she tried to stop herself from moaning out as the brush tickled her stomach.

“Oh don’t worry someone will notice soon enough. They already notice how much you eat on stream. “said the Makeup Artist. “Eventually you’ll slip and someone will notice that belly just you wait.” She finished applying the makeup and gave her belly a light slap. Right as she did Karen snapped awake.

She was right where she had fallen asleep slumped in her bed. She looked down and saw her stomach sticking out. It wasn’t as big as it was in her dream thank god but there was no mistaking that it was getting bigger.

Karen walked into her bathroom to look into the mirror which was starting to turn into ritual. She turned to the side and sighed as she looked down at the growing orb. It was almost as big as remember it being in the first dream. She grabbed it and jiggled it slightly in her hands. She slouched slightly which only made it look worse. She threw her head back and groaned.

“Okay no more excuses, I’m working out today.” said Karen to no one in particular. She turned around and grimaced in frustration as she saw her butt in the mirror.

“Yup I guess that’s bigger now too.” sighed Karen.

Truth be told her butt wasn’t all that bigger but there was a bit more jiggle to it for sure and if she wasn’t careful those jeans were going to be getting too tight soon.

Karen was still looking over her body when she heard a knock at her door. She jumped. She walked over to her robe trying to ignore the fact that her belly was now jiggling slightly. She wrapped herself in her robe and grabbed a mask as she walked to her door.

When she opened the door she was shocked to see Pom standing in the hallway.

“Hey sleepy head did I wake you up?” said Pom with a smile.

Karen was shocked, she pulled her robe in a little closer hoping Pom didn’t notice any changes.

“Hey don’t worry, I just took a test and came up negative and I know you haven’t been anywhere so we should be okay.” said Pom in her usual upbeat mood. “I figured we could Co-host from here and it would make it easier for the Q&A.”

Karen was at a loss for words.

“Yeah…yeah of course that makes perfect sense.” said Karen.

“Hey if you’re worried about quarantine.” said Pom.

“No … no I know you are being safe, come on in.” said Karen moving aside to let Pom through. “You just surprised me was all, let me go get ready and we can get set up.”

Pom winked as she walked into the living room.

Karen shuffled off to her bathroom with her jeans. Karen closed the door and took the robe off. She looked to her ** belly and then back to her jeans.

She started the process of squeezing back into her jeans. Her first obstacle was her thighs. While still small they gave a bit more resistance then she was used to. With a bit of muscle, she was able to slip her jeans up before she hit another speed bump, the bottom of her butt. She tugged at the jeans and she felt her ass pulse out resisting as she pulled on the waist of her jeans.

With a bit more force her jeans slipped past the crease of her butt and slipped all the way up to her waist. “Here comes the hard part” she thought.

She looked down and did something she thought she would never have to do for a pair of pants, she sucked in.

She yanked hard on the waistband of her pants and for a second Karen was terrified of the idea of not being able to get into her jeans. With a little more pulling the button latched together but they were so much tighter than they had been yesterday. She looked in the mirror and groaned. Even though Karen had been lucky enough to get her pants on, the resulting tightness had led to a major muffin top. She rolled her eyes. She went to her closet and found her largest sweater. It covered up her muffin top but she did have to be careful not to lift her arms over her head too much. She walked back out to find Pom with a couple bags worth of snacks and food.

“I had one of those services drop off some food. I figured the least I could do was cook if you’re going to host me today!” said Pom.

“Oh, Pom that’s really too much.” said Karen looking over the large selection of food that Pom had brought over.

“Nonsense, my pleasure.” said Pom. Slow cooking some home made food. It’ll be ready to go after the Q&A. “Besides I got your favorite, Popcorn and M&ms.”

The watch through started and Karen really couldn’t resist the smell of Popcorn. Pom and Karen went about leading the charity show. After the movie they had a live Q&A with the help of the whole cast and crew. Pom eyeballed Karen during the Q&A and tried to hide a little smirk. As the Q&A finished up Pom and Karen said their goodbyes to the cast and crew. Pom noticed that Karen and finished the entirety of her popcorn, mostly by herself.

“And remember folks we’ll be back tomorrow for Age of Ultron.” said Pom in her chipper voice. The watch through ended and Pom stood up and stretched.

“Man who thought it was a great idea to do a watch through of so many movies.” said Pom in a sarcastic tone.

“I know we still have so many movies to get through.” laughed Karen.

“We’ll we can worry about that tomorrow. Right now I say we eat.” giggled Pom as she finished up plating some food.

Pom and Karen started to have dinner and Pom watched carefully as Karen started to eat with enthusiasm.

Karen looked up from her meal and smiled at Pom.

“Pom this is incredible!” said Karen with a grin.

“Oh, well I will have to get you the recipe.” said Pom watching carefully as Karen went back to eating. In no time she had finished her plate and went in for seconds. Pom smiled as she slowly continued to eat. Karen hadn’t noticed but the sweater she was wearing started to pull slightly tighter around her stomach. By the time Pom had finished her first serving Karen was already moving on to her third helping.

Karen giggled. “I don’t know what it is lately but I’ve just had such an appetite.”

Pom smiled and winked, as Karen moved on to finishing her third meal Pom went into the kitchen to clean her plate. By the time she returned she was shocked to see Karen’s plate was empty.

“Wow, you weren’t kidding.” said Pom. Karen was leaning back in her chair, she stifled a burp as she rubbed her belly from underneath her sweater. “Well it’s a good thing that I have desert”

“What?!” said Karen. “There’s no way I could eat anything else!”

“Oh come on, we’re celebrating why not have a little treat.” said Pom. She moved in closer and revealed to Karen a batch of brownies along side a large gallon of milk.

“Pom I don’t know about ..” before Karen could continue she was cut off by Pom placing a brownie into her mouth. Karen’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as the brownie hit her taste buds. With one large gulp she looked up at Pom with a confused look on her face.

“I told you they were good, here have another.” said Pom with a smirk.

Karen didn’t know what had come over Pom but she fought back the urge to reach out and stop her as Pom fed her another brownie. Karen closed her eyes and moaned as she chewed on the brownie.

“Don’t think I didn’t notice how much you were snacking today. It’s okay you can tell me. “whispered Pom as she prepared another brownie for Karen just as she had finished the other one.

“What are you talkin..” once again Karen was cut off by a brownie.

“You like eating don’t you, Karen?” said Pom.

Karen’s eyes went wide at the accusation.

“It’s okay you don’t have to say anything to me, I could tell. The way you’ve been eating during the streams, there’s no denying it.” said Pom. Before Karen could respond Pom shoved another bigger piece of brownie into her mouth. Pom then reached down and rubbed Karen’s overstuffed belly.

“I mean the writing is on the wall just look at this thing” said Pom. Pom grabbed at the bottom of Karen’s sweater and pulled it up to reveal her pale stuffed belly. A large pale orb that pulsed out to make her look six months pregnant. Her belly heaved in and out as Karen breathed heavily. Pom noticed just how tight her pants were and had to bite her lip.

She rubbed Karen’s belly more aggressively and Karen failed to hold back a moan. An almost devilish grin appeared across Pom’s face.

“Ah I knew it; you do get a kick of it. Well if that’s the case then I think we have ourselves a pet project. Pom gave herself a piece of the brownie.

“What do you say Karen, let’s enjoy ourselves.” grinned Pom. She winked as she poured herself a cup of milk and Karen two large cup of milk. She brought the cup to Karen’s lips and Karen slowly began to drink. Every gulp Karen felt her belly push out farther and farther until she finally felt the button on her jeans pop off.

Pom let out a playful giggle and gave Karen’s inflated stomach a playful slap.

“Okay Karen one last glass of milk and we can call it a night.” said Pom in a playful voice.

Karen gurgled out a no but Pom wasn’t listening, she tipped the second glass to Karen’s lips. She grunted in protest but slowly slurped down the milk. Her stomach pulsed out further and further and Pom continued to rub it in order to egg Karen on. Karen moaned and groaned out as she finished the last drop of milk. She slumped back harder into her chair. Her belly heaved out in front of her making her look like a full term pregnant women. Pom giggled at the sight of her friend.

Usually Karen was a stick thin beauty but right now Pom couldn’t recognize the bloated red head sitting in front of her. Karen’s hair was disheveled, she was breathing heavy and even seemed to be sweating slightly from the effort of eating her massive meal. Her belly seemed unreal compared to the rest of her body. It pulsed out in front of her too stuffed to be considered fat. Her hands rubbed every inch of it trying desperately to relax the gurgling and general discomfort that she was now feeling.

She stifled a burp and Pom caught a glimpse of a double chin which only excited her more. She went over and rubbed the massive orb.

“Wow now that is just impressive. Let’s get you up so we can really see what we are working with here.” said Pom.

Pom pulled Karen to the feet with a grunt. Karen was in a slight daze as Pom led Karen to a wall to pose her. Pom stood Karen against the wall like she was in a line up and backed up and took a quick picture.

“Oh now that is a keeper.” she giggled as she went over and clean up as Karen slowly waddled over to her couch and crashed down. She slowly went in and out of consciousness, her head was spinning. The last sound she heard before passing out was Pom whispering in her ear.

“You give me a call when you want to play again.” said Pom. With that Karen passed out.

Karen didn’t dream much that night, she just replayed the stuffing in her head over and over again. She snorted awake the next morning, she tried to sit up and failed. She looked down and groaned as she saw her stomach Her eyes went wide and she had flash backs to her first dream. That same spare tire was now in front of her again. This time for real. She gripped her belly which forced her to burp. She moaned out at the slight relief that gave her, she closed her eyes and imagined Pom’s hands were all over her again.

She opened her eyes as her phone went off, it was a text from Pom.

“You ready for Ultron? Want me to come over again?

Karen looked down at her stuffed belly and she felt a wave of excitement wash over her at the idea of a repeat of yesterday. “Who knows, maybe it’ll be fun to play for a bit.” thought Karen.

Quarantine Curse - Chapter 2

After Pom’s text Karen fell back asleep. She woke up a few hours later to find that her stomach had shrunk back down a bit. However, now that it wasn’t stuffed Karen could tell that it was clearly bigger then yesterday. Karen Gillan slowly trudged her way to her bathroom. She cradled her stomach in her hands as she stepped into the shower. She closed her eyes and imagined Pom standing behind her cradling that same belly. She shook her head letting the image drift away.

“Man I’ve been alone for way too long.” thought Karen.

Karen took an extra long shower, making sure to go over every inch of her body. It all felt just a little bit softer. There was a small inch of flab on every corner of her body. However, the big indicator was her belly. Unlike the rest of her body her stomach pushed out into a ** belly. The spare tire now attached to her body wobbled and jiggled with every motion she made. As she stepped out of the shower, she caught a glimpse of her profile. She huffed as she rubbed the underside of her belly. She tried to ignore the small goosebumps she was getting. It was getting so big so quickly, then she had a thought, if Pom comes over how much bigger would this thing get?

For some reason that thought made her blush. She would have to let Pom know to cool it on the food tonight. She started to get dressed. She looked at her jeans and rolled her eyes, if they had been hard to put on yesterday, they would be impossible today. She went into her drawer and found a pair of yoga pants. She slipped them on with ease, she did notice they stretched slightly more around her waist and butt. She held up another sweater ready to cover herself when she had a thought, Pom knew what she looked like, why bother covering it up. She found one of her shirts and put it on. It stopped just an inch above her yoga pants leaving a small line of pale flesh exposed to the air. The shirt was tighter than she remembered and it showed off her belly. She looked over herself in the mirror before she heard a knock at the door. She sighed realizing that Pom was back.

Karen opened the door knowing Pom would be there. She had rehearsed this conversation in her head all day and she was ready.

“Pom listen about last night…” Karen was about to continue when she felt another brownie slip past her lips.

“hmmpf.. Pom what are you doing?” said Karen surprised again as Pom moved passed her. Pom was wearing a large jacket and seemed to be carrying four large grocery bags.

“Morning Karen, I see you got dressed this time to open the door.” laughed Pom. “Sorry about the brownie there’s was only one left over after last night.” Pom placed the food down on Karen’s kitchen table with a sigh of relief.

“Man that stuff is heavy today.” said Pom as she turned around and saw the outfit that Karen was wearing. “Oh very nice that looks a lot more comfortable then your outfit yesterday. Someone was thinking ahead.” Pom winked as she turned around and started preparing some food.

Karen closed the door and sighed wiping away some crumbs from her face.

“Pom, we need to talk I don’t think I can have a repeat of last night.” said Karen as she walked over to the kitchen. She saw that once again Pom had gathered an assortment of snacks and treats, as well as a full meal for dinner.

“I know it was so much fun wasn’t it.” said Pom. “You for sure were having the time of your life.”

Pom turned around and finally noticed the concerned look on Karen’s face. She sighed and went over to her friend.

“There’s nothing to be worried about, you look amazing and plus we’re just having some fun, right.” said Pom.

“Pom, I am not trying to put on weight.” said Karen in a stern tone.

“That’s fair but can you look me in the eyes and tell me you didn’t enjoy last night.” said Pom.

“Well…” said Karen looking away as she felt her heart start to beat faster. She tried and failed to hide her blush from Pom who only smiled.

“Exactly, if this year has taught me anything, life is too short not to do what you enjoy.” said Pom. “And just like you I had a lot of fun last night. “Pom unzipped her jacket.

“So much so that I went home last night and tried to make myself look like you.” said Pom.

Karen’s eyes went wide in shock as Pom’s jacket fell to the ground. Pom was wearing a skin

tight blouse along with a pair of jean shorts. But that wasn’t the shocking bit, what was shocking was the large stuffed belly attached to the front of Pom’s body. It was huge for someone so small, so much so that Karen wasn’t really sure how Pom had gotten over here.

“Pom, good lord.” said Karen walking over to her friend somewhat concerned. “Did you do this before you came over here.”

“I did.” said Pom rubbing her stomach. “and I have to say I understand what you like about it.”

Karen couldn’t take her eyes off of Pom’s stomach. Pom noticed and stifled a giggle.

“You know I had the same look on my face when I saw your belly for the first time. Its gonna take a while before I catch up to you though.”

Pom slowly took Karen’s hand into her own hands. She smiled as she placed Karen’s hands onto her stuffed belly. Pom moaned a little and Karen felt goosebumps form under her palms.

“Tell you what, I promise that when this quarantine is all over you and I can work to get fit again. Until then, why don’t we just enjoy this little thing we have going on here.” said Pom trying to hold back moans as Karen slowly started to rub Pom’s belly. Pom looked up and bit her lip. Karen blushed and then looked down to see her belly and Pom’s nearly touching.

“Deal” whispered Karen. Pom squealed in glee.

“Oh we are going to have so much fun.” said Pom as she rushed over to the kitchen. “We’ve got about thirty minutes before the next movie, I’ll get dinner started and then we can set up to start hosting.” Karen smiled as Pom got busy cooking.

Next up on the watch through was Age of Ultron, the event went well and Pom and Karen even got to interview special guest Elizabeth Olsen about her role in the movie and the upcoming Wandavision show. They had some nice laughs and Olsen promised to come back for Civil War. Everyone said their goodbyes and Pom and Karen were left alone.

Pom stood up and walked over to the kitchen and started to pour two servings of curry for herself and Karen. She smiled as she took in the amazing smells coming from the bowl.

“Pom, this smells great.” said Karen as she picked up her spoon and took her first bite. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she moaned.

“Its another one of mom’s secret recipes. Somehow, I knew you would like it.” said Pom as she took her first bite as well.

The two ladies enjoyed their dinner. They laughed telling each other stories and reminiscing about shoots together. Before long the first bowl was gone for both of them.

“You okay for another one?” said Karen with a cocked eyebrow. Pom leaned back and laughed.

“Of course, we’re just getting started tonight.” said Pom.

The two ladies continued to eat but now the conversation had slowed down as they were focusing on eating. Karen had to fight back feelings of guilt as she finished her second bowl, she closed her eyes and thought about her figure and her job but then the image of her and Pom’s belly reappeared in her head and all her negative feelings went away. She was broken out of her train of thought when she heard Pom put the crock ** down on her table. She opened her eyes and watched as Pom sat back down.

“Sorry, I’d rather have it over here so I don’t have to worry about walking back and forth.” said Pom as she poured herself another serving.

“Good thinking,” giggled Karen as she did the same. Now the mood had changed slightly as both ladies started to focus on eating as they started to fill up. Karen started to breath heavier and Pom had to slow down.

“Come on we still have two servings left of curry.” said Karen. Karen grunted as she leaned forward to put more curry in her bowl. She looked down and held back a gasp. Her belly was pushing out so hard that it had actually pushed her yoga pants down under her belly. Her shirt was also pushing up just above her belly button. She flashed back to her nebula dream and saw the same belly sitting in her lap now.

“Oh I can’t do it; you’re going to have to finish it.” said Pom

“Wait what?” said a surprised Karen. Pom was holding up a spoon to Karen’s mouth.

“You take two bites and I’ll take one.” said Pom with a wink.

Karen groaned but glanced down as Pom moved to her side. Her belly was straining now; from this angle it looked like Karen’s belly before she started stuffing herself today. Karen’s face went flush; she saw how hard Pom’s stomach was pushing into her jean shorts. She watched the button strain as Pom slowly lower herself to face level with Karen. She grunted and had to cradle the bottom of her stomach in order to not lose her balance.

“So, what do you say, two bites from you and one from me and we’ll be through the rest of this thing in no time.” said Pom. Karen looked down and took a bite from the spoonful of curry that was in front of her, Pom loaded up another spoonful and Karen took another bite. Pom winked as she picked up her own spoon and slowly ate a mouthful of curry. She groaned, before slowly rubbing her stomach as she put down her spoon and picked up Karen’s. Karen slowly stopped Pom.

“I’ve got a better idea.” said Karen. “Watch this.” Karen didn’t know what was coming over her, but she slowly picked up the entire bowl of curry and brought it to her lips. Slowly she slurped down the entire bowl of curry in front of a shocked Pom. She took it slowly making sure not to spill a single drop. Each mouthful caused Karen’s belly to surge out just a bit further. Her shirt pushed up above her belly button and tucked itself underneath the top of her belly. At the halfway mark she felt something new, the bottom of her belly started to brush against her chair. This sent an urge through Karen that she hadn’t felt in her entire life. She finished off with one final gulp and slowly put the bowl down with a sigh and a burp. Pom was wide eyed with amazement.

“Look at you.” said Pom. She slowly reached out to Karen and placed her hand on Karen’s exposed belly. Karen groaned out and then gave Pom a wild look.

“Now it’s your turn.” said Karen as she slowly lifted Pom’s bowl to her lips.

“No, I don’t think I “said Pom but she was cut off as Karen started to pour the curry into Pom’s mouth.

Slowly Pom slurped down the rest of the curry. She closed her eyes trying not to focus on the pain from the pressure she was feeling in her stomach. Karen slowly lifted the bowl as Pom continued to slowly eat the rest of her curry. Suddenly, Karen heard a popping noise and felt something bounce off her own stuffed belly. She looked down to see a small button rolling around on the ground. She looked over to see that Pom’s overstuffed belly had popped the button on her jean shorts. Her belly pulsed out as Pom finished her bowl. She placed one hand heavily on top of her stomach and moan out. Karen was stunned at how much food Pom was able to fit into her stomach.

“Are you trying to catch up to me or something?” joked Karen. Pom started to laugh.

“Have you seen yourself lately there isn’t a chance I’m catching you tonight.” said Pom. Karen peered into the crock ** to see a small portion of the curry still in there. Karen looked over at Pom and winked and picked up the crock ** and slowly started to finish the rest of the curry.

Karen held back groans as she held the crock ** to her lips. She had vision of her dreams, and of her belly and of Pom’s belly. She imagined Pom’s hand cradling her belly in the shower and then her doing the same for Pom. Her face was hot, and her heart felt it was going to burst out of her chest, but she kept going. She finished the last of the curry and placed the crock ** down on the table with a groan. Pom slowly stood up and walked over to the side of Karen.

“How…huff… are you feeling.” said Pom clearly out of breath just from the act of standing up.

“So…full.” said Karen closing her eyes and running her hands up and down her stomach. It was hard to the touch. Pom slowly moved her hands over the dome Karen’s overstuffed stomach.

“I… I didn’t think you could make your stomach bigger then last night.” said Pom.

“You’re one to talk.” said Karen. Slowly moving her hand to touch Pom’s stomach. “I don’t know what it is, but it feels… amazing.”

Pom slowly stood up and started to position her phone on the table. Trying to get a specific angle. Once she had the phone set up, she went over and grabbed Karen by the arm.

“Alright little lady let’s get you on your feet.” said Pom. With a playful tug Karen slowly started to sit up with a grunt.

“ugh…why” said Karen trying to gather the energy to stand up.

“Because I want a picture, for future reference.” said Pom. With a large groan and grunt Karen got to her feet. She placed one hand on her hip, and another cradled the bottom of her belly. Pom bit her lip, the night before Karen looked full term pregnant but tonight, she looked overdue with twins. Pom slowly led her friend to the wall. She then waddled over to her phone and placed a timer on her camera.

She slowly walked over and placed her hands-on Karen’s hips. At that moment both the ladies belly slightly pushed into each other. A slightly drowsy Karen felt her eyes roll into the back of her head.

“We’re gonna look back at these pictures in a couple of weeks and think, wow look how small we were.” laughed Pom. The flash went off and Karen giggled thinking of the idea of getting bigger.

“A day ago that idea would have scared me.” said Karen. “But right now for some reason that just sounds amazing.”

“I bet it does,” said Pom as she rubbed Karen’s stomach. “But for now I say we rest we’ll have to save it for tomorrow.” Pom slowly helped Karen to her bed, as Karen’s head hit the pillow she slowly started to drift off to sleep. Pom with a smirk gave Karen’s stomach a playful slap.

“See you tomorrow. We’ll see if you can get even bigger.” said Pom as she left Karen’s apartment.

Karen drifted off to sleep both hands were cradling her belly.

In her dream Karen was on the set of Avengers Endgame. She had walked onto set but found that no one was around.

“I’m all alone here.” said Karen. She looked down and saw that her stomach was flat again; she moved her hands over it just to confirm.

“You’re not alone.” said a voice from behind her. Karen turned around to see Pom standing on set in her same outfit and with the same overstuffed belly. The button on her jean shorts had popped off as she started to slowly walk towards Karen. Karen also noticed that in an instant her own stomach had pulsed out into a small potbelly.

“We’re all here actually.” said another voice. Karen turned around again this time it was Elizabeth Olsen who also had a stuffed belly just like Pom. Karen’s head felt like it was spinning now. She looked down and noticed that her was stomach was bigger now almost the twice the size that it was a second ago. She put her hands on the side of her belly and moaned and groaned.

“We want to help make you feel full.” said Elizabeth, her stomach was slowly swelling with every step she took. Karen’s own stomach had doubled in size once again, she felt the threads on her shirt start to rip under the strain from her growing belly. She slowly moved her hands to the underside of her belly to feel it slowly pushing out further and further under her arms.

“You want to get bigger don’t you.” said a third voice, Karen turned around to see Brie Larson standing next to Pom. Pom’s stomach had doubled again and Brie now had a belly to match it, both looked full term pregnant and they were slowly getting bigger as they got closer to Karen. Brie seemed to be holding a jug of an unidentified liquid. Pom had a large tray of food, and Karen’s growing stomach groaned in anticipation. She was so focused on the food she failed to realize that once again her stomach had doubled in size. Now her belly started to brush against the bottom of her thighs. Those thighs were nearly twice their usual size and were ripping through her tights. The same could be said for her butt which grew bigger and bigger by the second.

“That sounded like a yes to us.” said more unknown voices. Karen turned again to see both Scarlett Johansson and Zoe Saldana standing with impossibly large belly and trays of food and drink. Karen’s belly now was touching her shins and her three chins jiggled as her breasts ripped through her shirt. She huffed and puffed feeling how heavy her body was getting. She felt something round and warm brush against her back and she shivered as her bra and panties ripped off her body. She slowly waddled around to find Pom and Brie standing with Kat Dennings and Natalie Portman. Pom smiled as Karen doubled in size again her body was finally too big as she fell onto her butt with a large thump.

Pom giggled as the other ladies moved their larger bodies in closer to Karen’s.

“Come one little lady, let’s get this party started.” said Pom as she slowly lifted a comically large donut up to Karen’s fatten lips. Karen’s four chins jiggled as she opened her mouth and took a bite. Right as she did she snapped awake.

Karen slowly opened her eyes, her heart was pounding and she had to admit that she had hoped the dream hadn’t ended. She slowly sat open to hear a strange tearing noise. She looked down to see that her shirt had torn slightly. Her belly had shrunk back down but it was still much larger then she remembered it being just yesterday. Karen slowly stood up and went to the bathroom. She took off her clothes and decided to weigh herself for the first time since quarantine had started. Before this had all started is had floated at about 125 pounds. As she stepped on the scale she felt a twinge of anticipation as she watched the number zoom past 125, then 135, then 145. Finally, the number came to a stop at 155. 30 pounds she had put on thirty pounds in such a short amount of time. Karen smiled and then realized how happy she felt about the whole thing.

Karen walked into her bedroom so that she could get a good look of her entire body. Karen wanted to see where the thirty pounds had ended up. She started with her face, most of it had been untouched but if she looked down, she could see the start of a second chin. She moved down to her breasts which had remained mostly the same. She sighed somewhat disappointed that nothing had changed.

From there she went down to the main event. Her stomach pooched out into a large ** belly, the perfectly round gut jiggled as she rubbed it over. It was soft to the touch and Karen closed her eyes imagining how big it had started to get in the dream and smiled. She really was into this after all. She moved lower and noticed that both her hips and thighs had gained an inch of fat. Her thighs were close to touching and she grinned at the thought of her thighs rubbing together. She turned around to see how she looked from the back.

The first thing she noticed is that she had love handles for the first time in her life. She giggled as she grabbed the tiny handles. Finally, she looked down to see that her butt had indeed gotten a good bit of the gain as well. She had never been famous for having a butt and had always wished to have one like one of the Kardashians. It wasn’t anywhere near that big but for the first time in her life she could say she had a bit of a butt. She smiled before jumping in the shower realizing that Pom would be over soon to watch Ant-Man. She had a little surprised lined up for Pom today and she couldn’t wait.

Pom arrived once again with her usual reload of snacks and food for dinner. Pom hadn’t stuffed herself this time which slightly disappointed Pom, but Karen could tell that her stomach was a little bloated from their stuffing session the other day. The small curve reminded Karen of when this all started, and she wondered what Pom’s stomach would look like in the next couple of weeks.

Pom raised an eyebrow when she walked through the door. Karen was wearing a large pea coat that covered her up completely.

“What’s this all about?” said Pom.

“Oh, you’ll just have to wait and see.” said Karen with a wink. Pom laughed and went to set up dinner. Then Karen and Pom started the watch through of Ant-Man. It was another run of the mill watch through, however they noticed that they were getting more and more viewers with every new movie which was exciting. They had also broken their milestone of raising money for a worthy cause. Pom and Karen said their good byes for the night and closed out the watch through.

“Okay just one last thing to do today. I need to set up the meeting with Elizabeth for tomorrow. She had a couple questions about helping out.” said Pom as she set up a new meeting. She didn’t hear anything from Karen and turned around to find that she was know standing behind the couch. Pom cocked her eyebrow as Karen winked.

“I told you I had a surprise for today.” said Karen. She slowly unbuttoned the pea coat and Pom held back a gasp.

Karen was wearing her outfit from the Jumanji movies. A pair of tight khaki shorts, a tight red shirt along with a vest. The only difference was that before quarantine the outfit fit perfectly but with thirty extra pounds on her frame the outfit was straining in a couple of places. The red shirt had always highlighted her stomach but now it perfectly framed her growing belly. Her ** belly pushed the bottom of her shirt up slightly and the bottom of her gut was straining her shorts. Karen strolled over to Pom and Pom watched as the button on Karen’s struggled visibly to contain her stomach. Karen draped her arms around Pom.

“I’m going to stuff my way out of this outfit, want to help?” said Karen in a sensual voice.

“I think that could be arranged.” said a confident Pom.

“Hey guys.” said a random voice that made both Pom and Karen jumped. They both looked over to see Elizabeth Olsen on the screen looking somewhat confused.

Suddenly, all the fun was gone, Karen was embarrassed for the first time in weeks. She tried to cover her belly as much as possible. Elizabeth looked over the two women, one an extremely bloated Karen Gillan in a Rudy Rondhouse outfit and Pom who she noticed also had a little ** belly going on. She looked up and saw Karen’s beat red face and smiled.

“Do you guys just say you were going to try and stuff Karen out of her outfit?” said Elizabeth.

Both Pom and Karen made eye contact and then looked back to Elizabeth.

“Well Liz, we were just joking around about…” said a nervous Pom.

“Can I watch.” said Elizabeth. Both girls jumped at the question. They then looked to Elizabeth who still had a smile on her face.

“Are you serious?” said Karen. Elizabeth nodded her head with a sultry smile.

“If that’s okay with you guys.” said Elizabeth. Pom smiled and shrugged.

“Sure why not.” said Pom.

The quarantine curse seemed to be spreading.

Quarantine Curse - Chapter 3

“You know they say inside every skinny girl is a fat girl trying to break out.” said Elizabeth with a smile on her face. Karen truly couldn’t believe how this year had turned out. Here she stood in a Rudy Roundhouse outfit that was made for a someone thirty pounds lighter then her. Pom was now setting up a bunch of different snacks for a small show that they were putting on for Elizabeth Olsen.

“You’re telling me that you are into this too.” said Pom.

“Maybe not for me but for you two it looks amazing.” said Elizabeth.

Pom laughed. “Well maybe with a little convincing we can get you into.”

Pom reached over and rubbed Karen’s exposed belly. Karen felt like she was almost on display at this point. Her body having changed so much in such a short amount of time.

“I say we place a bet Liz.” said Pom. “If I can get you to admit that you like this by the end of our little stuffing session. You have to agree to give it a try with us this time tomorrow. “

Karen watched as Elizabeth thought it over.

“Okay deal, but I have to warn you its going to have to be pretty amazing to get me to agree to this.” said Elizabeth.

“Oh I think we have something pretty amazing to show you.” said Pom as she picked up an oversized cookie. She slowly placed the cookie to Karen’s lips. Karen looked to the camera and then back to Pom. Well in for a penny in for a pound thought Karen as she took a huge bite out of the chocolate chip cookie.

“Homemade just for you, with a little extra treat baked inside.” said Pom as she took a bite of another large one for herself.

Karen raised an eyebrow as she finished the cookie that she noticed had an interesting aftertaste. Pom laughed as she picked up two more cookies for the both of them.

“A little weight gain powder mixed into the dough. It’s meant for body builders.” said Pom before biting into her second cookie.

“Well I guess in a way we are building our bodies.” said Karen with a laugh before biting into her second cookie. Two more cookies disappeared before long and Karen started to feel her stomach pulse out.

“Weight gain powder, really?” said Elizabeth with a laugh.

A nice little addition so helps speed up the process. Karen was able to do all this on her own.” said Pom grabbing at Karen’s pudgy belly. “Imagine what we can do with a little added help.”

Elizabeth laughed and nodded as Pom and Karen continued to gorge on cookies in front of her. After a dozen cookies between the two of them Karen looked up to see a truly stunned Elizabeth.

“You know after all those cookies I think I need something to drink.” said Karen in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

“I think you’re right.” said Pom looking down at Karen’s belly. Karen’s stomach was starting to swell out. Pom brought out two large gallons of milk and a glass to drink from them.

“I don’t think we’ll be needed those.” said Karen as she moved the glasses away. Karen slowly unscrewed the top of the milk carton.

“Follow my lead.” said Karen with a wink.

Karen slowly lifted the carton to her lips and started to drink the gallon of milk. Pom watched for a minute before deciding to join in and picked up her gallon of milk.

Elizabeth watched as the two ladies chugged away at the milk. She then turned her attention to their stomachs. In awe Elizabeth watched as both lady’s bellies pushed out farther and farther with each gulp. Pom had a relative flat stomach but with each second it pushed out further and further. In seconds her belly pushed out from underneath her shirt. Liz watched as Pom got halfway through her carton of milk. Her stomach now looked to be the size of Karen’s belly before this had all started. She was amazed at how much Pom could put away.

The main event however was Karen. Karen’s stomach pushed out to make her look pregnant and the shorts she was wearing were in a losing battle. As she passes the halfway mark her stomach was finally too much for the button on her shorts. They popped off with a ping, Karen moaned out in a mix of pleasure and relief. Karen didn’t even slow down, if anything she sped up. Elizabeth bit her lip and realized that she was starting to get hot and bothered. She shook her head and went back to watching the ladies’ stuff themselves.

Pom continued to drink the rest of her milk. Since Pom was wearing yoga pants her body was unrestrained to continue swelling out. Her belly made her look almost full term pregnant. Pom’s eyes rolled into her head slightly as she moaned and groaned through the last few drops of her milk. A small trickle of the milk escape from the side of her mouth and slightly stained the collar of her shirt. She finished the milk and placed the carton down with a huff.

“You are still so much slower than me.” said Pom.

Karen was nearly finished with her carton; her stomach was easily twice the size of Pom’s at this point. It wobbled and jiggled slightly as she giggled through her carton. Karen’s belly currently looked past due and was only getting bigger with each passing second. Karen finally finished the rest of her carton and let it fall to the ground. Karen let out a quiet burp and laughed.

“Come on Pom you know its not about how you start, its about how you finish.” said Karen as she let one of her hands rest on top of her stuffed belly.

“You may be faster, but I think I have you beat in the size category.” said Karen. Pom giggled and then looked to Elizabeth who seemed to be in a daze over what she was seeing. Pom looked back to Karen and gave her a wink.

“What do you think Liz? Whose winning Karen or me?” said Pom in a sultry voice. Pom moved in close to Karen and draped her arm over Karen’s shoulder. With that action Pom and Karen’s stuffed bellies mushed into each other.

Liz bit her lip she looked to the two stuffed bellies. Karen was easily bigger. The pale orb overtook Pom’s stomach easily. Both girls were almost hyperventilating, and Liz noticed that her own breath was getting a little haggard just watching the two. Pom had Liz right she wanted her all she needed was a little push. Pom cradled Karen’s gurgling belly.

“Oh, this thing is so stuffed but still so soft. It’s hard to describe Liz you really would need to be here to feel it.” said Pom. “Don’t you want to be here next time we do this, so you can feel this.” said Pom as she wiggled Karen’s overstuffed belly. The motion caused Karen to moan out uncontrollably.

“Think about it Liz, you could help Karen and I get bigger and bigger. You could feel this big round belly as it gets bigger and bigger every day.” said Pom

Liz was visibly biting her lip and finally gave in with a sigh.

“Alright I give in; I want to join you guys tomorrow.” said Elizabeth.

Both Karen and Pom laughed in victory.

“I was promised that Karen was going to try and stuff her way out of her outfit. I don’t think a popped button on her shorts counts.” said Elizabeth with a smirk.

“You know she’s got a point.” said Pom “And I did have a special treat planned for you today

so maybe to celebrate Liz joining us on our new adventure we give her a little show.” Pom disappeared for a minute before returning with a large birthday style cake. Karen’s eyes went wide at the sight of it.

“Judging by the size of that gut I don’t think that’s going to be much of a challenge for her.” giggled Liz. “I think we should add one little condition to make it a bit tougher.

Pom raised her eyebrow as she placed the cake on the coffee table.

“What’s that?” said Pom.

“I don’t think she should be allowed to use her hands.” smiled Liz.

Karen was a little shocked. She looked to Pom and was horrified to see a devilish smile on her face.

“I think that is a wonderful idea.” said Pom. Pom looked to Karen with a shrug.

Karen looked somewhat defeated at the group decision but a part of her was somewhat excited by the idea.

With a grunt Karen sat down on the floor which put her at face level with the cake. Her mouth was watering at the sight of it. She rubbed her stomach underneath the table as she slowly reached out and took a bite. It was a tiny bite at first just to make sure she didn’t make a mess of herself. Is that what Liz wanted? She didn’t have to time to think as she took another bite and as she chewed her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she moaned out. She looked up to see Pom smiling as she ate a small carton of ice cream nearby.

“If you keep that up Liz might just fall out of her chair.” said Pom with a smirk. Karen looked up to the computer to see that Pom was right. Liz was so focused on Karen stuffing herself that she had leaned forward in her chair to get a better look at the action. She was transfixed and was biting her lip in anticipation of what was coming next. This sent Karen over the edge. Every dream had her worried about how people would react to her stuffing herself and getting fat. Now two women where enthralled with her stuffing herself silly and it drove her nuts.

Karen felt something come over her, she felt the need to keep going, to make this women putty in her hands and there was only one way to do that. She started taking bigger and bigger bites out of the cake. Within a few bites she had taken out over a quarter of the cake. She felt her stomach groan under the strain, but she ignored it because she noticed that Pom had put down her ice cream to watch. This was all Karen needed to keep going. She picked up the pace taking larger and larger bites from the cake. Karen hadn’t noticed but as she had gotten closer to the middle of the cake some of her hair was now draped in the wreckage that she had left behind.

Liz was visibly licking her lips watching Karen go to work on the cake. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Karen Gillan was a former model. She was known for being a tall thin red head and right now that same woman had her face buried in a cake while her gut pushed out onto the floor. Liz could only imagine how much more Karen could take or how much bigger Karen could get. She started to daydream of a day when Karen’s piggish behavior finally caught up with her. She would keep getting fatter and fatter. One day soon Karen’s old clothing style would be a thing of the past, she would be forced to find larger clothes to cover herself. Could it be possible that one day soon Karen might become immobile, Liz felt her face go flush at the thought. She watched as Karen came up for air moaning out. She had less then half of the cake left. She had small bits of the cake on her lips and several chunks stuck in her long hair.

She looked at Pom and then to Liz, almost in a daze at this point. She gave Liz a smile and a wink before placing her face in the rest of the cake and starting to scarf it down. Liz felt her heart skip a beat and had to rub her thighs together from a raising feeling in her body. She was lucky that just her torso was on camera because it was getting harder and harder to deny that the events in front of her were not getting her hot and bothered.

Pom and Liz were in awe of the gluttony on display, Karen was truly acting like a woman possessed at this point as she struggled to finish the last half of the cake as quickly as possible. While Pom and Liz couldn’t see yet Karen’s stomach was now slowly pushing out with each bite. Since she was currently not using her hands, they were free to caress her swelling orb of a belly. It felt huge in her tiny hands and she could feel her heart beating faster and faster with each second. She took another huge bite using her bottom jaw to almost scoop more cake into her mouth. This left a small patch of frosting on her chin as she came up for air.

She caught sight of the wide-eyed Liz and had to hold back a smirk. She finished her bite with a large gulp before using her tongue to get some of the icing off her lips. She threw a smile to Liz.

“Just think Liz, next time you could be here to help rub my belly.” said Karen with a groan and moan.

Liz was speechless. Then something squeaked out of her like a mouse. If Karen hadn’t been looking at her, she might not have heard her.

“Yes please.” whispered Liz. Karen smiled, somehow, she had stumbled into a waking dream. It motivated her to finish the cake despite the fact her belly was groaning for her to stop. With the last of the cake in front of her she slowly moved in chewing a bit slower than before. The last bits of the cake started to disappear, and Karen’s stomach was huge. Bigger than any of her other stuffings combined. The peak of her belly was starting to push hard into the floor in front of her and was slowly getting wedged against the underside of the table. She didn’t know how much more she couldn’t take but she pushed through as she finished the final bite.

She leaned back against her couch trying to catch her breath. Liz clapped as Pom sat in stunned silence. The bottom part of Karen’s face had icing and bits of cake scattered across it. She had some cake stuck in her hair but she was too occupied trying not to exploded at the moment. She looked over to Pom who was trying to pick her jaw up off the floor.

“Pom…urp…. a little help standing up.” said the out of breath red head.

Pom was on her feet a second later and came over to help Karen to her feet. However, that seemed to be a little impossible now. With a bit of effort Karen was able to get to her knees, she braced herself against the couch and used all her strength to roll on to the couch. Right as she bent over to fall onto the couch all three women heard a loud rip. Karen used what little energy she had left to look behind her, a large rip had formed all along the seam of her shorts. Karen could tell that Pom and Liz were blushing. As Karen continued to work her way onto the couch, she felt the rip get bigger exposing more of her black lace panties underneath. With a final grunt Karen landed on her back. Her giant stomach pushed up in front of her, Liz and Pom couldn’t believe it. Karen’s stomach stood tall almost three feet in front of her. It moved up and down slowly with each labored breath.

Besides the ripped shorts Karen’s small vest had popped open at some point during the cake stuffing. Her shirt had also rolled up her torso as much as possible but had still managed to tear at the very bottom. Each breath she took caused another little tear to form. Karen looked up as best she could from the couch. When she did a very prominent double chin formed.

“Well looks like I’ve just about stuffed my way out of these clothes.” said Karen. “But we aren’t quite there yet.” With a bit of effort Karen reached down and grabbed the ripped portion of her shirt and pulled at it. With another loud rip the shirt tore from her body like nothing. She smiled as it fell apart on the couch.

“Pom help me up.” said a determined Karen.

It took Pom putting her whole back into it to get Karen into a sitting position. As she did her torn shirt fell by the wayside. This left Karen in her black lace bra. With some effort Karen swung her long legs off the couch. Karen took a big breath and with some help from Pom she got up to her feet.

“One last thing to get out of.” said an exhausted Karen.

Her shorts were already feeling skintight, so it was no surprise that with a little tug the shorts essentially disintegrated off of her hips. Now the bloated red head was left in nothing but her bra and panties. Pom bit her lip and mouthed out wow at the figure standing in front of her. She looked to the computer to see a completely mesmerized Liz.

“What do you think Liz, you think we can make her bigger than this tomorrow?” said Pom with a smirk.

Liz was still in a stupor over everything she had just seen but as Pom’s words hit her ears she started to formulate a plan. A devilish grin formed on her face.

“Oh, I think I might have an idea or two.” said Liz. “You two have way too much fun.”

“Oh, you better believe it.” said Pom “And we are just getting started. Karen was the main event today but trust me I want to have a belly like this one day.” Pom cradled Karen’s overstuffed belly. Karen looked to the computer screen.

“Who knows maybe one day you’ll look like this too.” said Karen with a dreamy smile.

“Oh, I don’t know if I’d like that.” said Liz. Karen laughed.

“I used to think that too.” said Karen with a wink. “So, we will see you here tomorrow, right Liz?”

Elizabeth enthusiastically nodded her head.

“I’ll be there.” said Liz. With that she hung up the call and Pom and Karen were left alone.

Pom moved in closed to Karen rubbing her belly which sent Karen into a moaning fit.

“You continue to surprise me.” said Pom. “Let’s get this picture, its going to be a keeper.”

Pom slowly brought her thumb up and removed a large dollop of icing from Karen’s face. She licked it off her thumb and giggled when Karen’s face went flush for a moment.

Pom set up the camera and placed Karen against the wall in the same position as the last two pictures. When the flash went off Karen was still in a haze. Pom helped her to her bed. Pom smiled as she looked over the stuffed beauty in front of her. Karen’s stomach sat heavily in her lap, one slender arm draped itself over the top of her large stomach. If it was anyone else Karen would have been mistaken for being overdue with twins, but Pom knew the truth. Karen was giving into her deepest desires and she was loving every second of it.

“You know I think you inspired old Elizabeth with that performance.” said Pom as she cleaned the cake out of Karen’s hair. Karen laughed which caused her belly to heave painfully for a second.

“Yeah I feel very inspired right now.” said Karen as she held back a burp.

“Oh, I’m being serious, I want to have a belly like this someday soon.” said Pom as she rubbed Karen’s massive stomach. “And Liz may not admit it but I bet she wants one too.”

“Well if that’s the case, I want pictures when you get to that point.” said Karen with a grin.

Pom held out her pinky. Karen laughed again and then grimaced as it made her stomachache. She put her own pinky out and they promised each other.

“Speaking of pictures.” said Pom taking out her phone and taking a couple of steps back.

“I want one more for safe keeping.” said Pom. Pom framed the picture perfectly, Karen sat up on her bed one arm being used to steady herself and the other rubbing her bulging belly. The size of her stomach highlighted how tight her underwear currently was. Her thicker thighs lead up to a bigger butt. Her chest was still about the same size, but Pom was starting to notice a bit of growth going to it. Pom couldn’t believe how well the picture turned out.

“Wow, that looks like a vanity fair cover.” joked Pom.

“Oh I bet.” laughed Karen as she slowly slide down on her bed. Her eyes were getting heavy.

“Well rest up, tomorrow we’ve got a visitor and I want to put on a good show for them.” said Pom. Pom moved over and gave the bottom side of Karen’s belly a kiss. This sent a twinge of excitement throughout all of Karen’s body.

“She you tomorrow red.” said Pom with a wink closing the door behind her. Karen’s hand slowly moved between her thighs as she closed her eyes.

“I wonder if I can have Pom kiss me there again.” thought Karen before drifting off to sleep.

Quarantine Curse -Chapter 4

Elizabeth Olsen felt silly, she was standing outside of Karen Gillan’s apartment like a nervous school girl. Elizabeth nervously tapped her foot. She wasn’t’ really sure what the hell she was doing at this point. She replayed the night before in her head repeatedly. She had called Pom hoping to square away some details about the upcoming live stream event and had caught Pom and Karen in the middle of something. When she had heard Karen whisper about stuffing herself out of her Ruby Roundhouse outfit something woke up in Liz. All her life Liz had hidden a little secret from the world. She liked to watch women gain weight. It had happened at a young age, so much of her childhood was about worrying about your figure and watching your weight. It wouldn’t be till college when she met a friend who had gained weight for a role. She had watched a traditional skinny woman plump up and it had set something off for her. The two had a budding relationship that had only been the beginning for Elizabeth. Then something else happened, Liz had gotten famous.

Most of her adult life had been spent around stick thin women and it had bored her to no end. This included Karen and Pom. Both were attractive but the fact that both were as thin as possible meant there was nothing there for her. Then there was the check up call. Pom and Karen were embracing, and she saw a bloated Pom and a chubby Karen. What had followed felt like one of the many dreams that she had throughout her life. While she had always hoped of fattening up a beautiful woman, she had never followed through with it. Now suddenly she was agreeing to help two women stuff themselves silly. She was nervous, she was almost worried that it might be a trick. Before she could continue to worry, she saw Po, step off the elevator.

She composed herself and waved to Pom. Elizabeth was wearing a large overcoat and big glasses to hide her identity. She had a large bag with her, she had a plan for Pom and Karen, but she wasn’t going to reveal it until she was sure this wasn’t all a trick. As she walked up to Pom, she noticed Pom was giggling as she held onto four large grocery bags.

“Little chilly out?” laughed Pom. Compared to Liz’s outfit Pom looked very comfortable. Her yoga pants and workout shirt looked loose. “Don’t worry no one is going to notice a couple of ladies having a party I promise.” winked Pom.

Still Elizabeth had to control her heart rate. It continued to beat faster and faster right up until Pom knocked on Karen’s door. Karen opened the door with a smile that could brighten a room.

“Afternoon ladies come on in!” said Karen. She turned around and lead Pom and Elizabeth to the kitchen where they had set up the computers for the watch through of Civil War

“You can leave your stuff in the kitchen for after the show.” winked Karen. Liz took off her coat to reveal a pair of skinny jeans and a tight black blouse. While she was dropping off her things Liz got a chance to look over the two other women.

Pom had been stuffing herself alongside Karen but was nowhere as big as Karen. In her workout gear she looked almost normal but there were small hints of her weight gain. Pom stretched after putting her bags down and Liz got a quick look at the small belly she was growing. It was pushing out ever so slightly against the waistband of yoga pants. Her shirt showed off a small bit of her cleavage which seemed to be growing ever so slightly. Then there was her butt which was making her yoga pants see through which showcased her g string between her plusher butt cheeks.

The Liz turned her attention to Karen and had to bite her lip, even though Karen had stuffed herself silly the night before she seemed to have gone back to normal this afternoon. The new normal for Karen was very different then it was before the Quarantine.

She had stuffed herself into a pair of skinny jeans as best as she could. As she prepared the stream Liz could see that her butt made those pants seem almost painted on. Her booty had grown to give her an apple like shape. From behind Karen still looked thin but the second she turned around her prominent ** belly showed off her true figure. Karen’s ** belly stood out proud from her body pushing her pants down and her shirt up. She had a small double chin that was becoming more and more prominent on her face. Other than that the rest of her body looked completely unchanged.

The three women started the watch through of Civil War. Both Karen and Pom snacked away during the movie making comments and having a generally good time. After the movie Pom and Karen interviewed Elizabeth on her experiences on set. The three women eventually said their goodbyes and ended the stream.. Pom winked as she moved over to the kitchen and brought back a large container.

“I know a certain someone has been waiting all day for this.” said Pom as she opened the container to show 3 dozen doughnuts inside. Pom smiled “Looks like we each get a dozen.” Liz’s eyes went wide as she watched Karen and Pom dig in. Elizabeth took her first donut and picked at it. She just couldn’t take her eyes off the two women chowing down in front of her.

By the time Liz had finished the first donut, Karen was on her fourth and Pom was on her third. Karen laughed as she took large bites out of her next donut.

“Come on Liz, cut loose it’s fun we promise.” said Karen. Pom smiled.

“Maybe she needs a little help.” said Pom. As she moved in a little closer to Liz she held up a donut to Liz’s lip. Liz didn’t know what to think but decided to go with the flow. She took smaller bites at first but started to pick up the pace as she watched Karen finish off her sixth donut. The worries in Liz’s mind started to fade as she realized both ladies were genuine. She kept eating focusing on Karen. She was like a woman possessed, just in her own little world eating away. Karen moaned out before popping the button on her jeans with one finger.

Liz pushed Pom’s hand away after finishing her fifth donut, needing to catch her breath. Karen had finished her dozen and with a huff she walked over to Liz’s side.

“Getting a little full?” said Karen with a smile. “Well let’s play a game, if you finish one more donut, I’ll let you feed the rest of your donuts to me.” Liz’s eyes went wide before Pom held up one more donut to her lips.

Her stomach hurt but the idea of getting to feed Karen was all that it was going to take to push through the rest of her share. With four large bites and a groan she finished her donut and with a smile she looked to Karen. Pom sat back and ate the rest of her donuts.

Slowly Liz brought up a donut to Karen’s lips. Karen smiled and slowly began to eat away. She had two hands planted on the side of her swelling belly as she did. She groaned slightly as she finished her second donuts but Liz continued to push. She smiled and winked at Karen before finished another donut then another then another. With a satisfied grunt Karen polished off the last donut in her batch. She leaned back against her chair and moaned slowly rubbing her belly.

“Oh now that hit the spot.” said Karen. Liz looked over to Pom who had finished off her donuts as well, licking her fingers and smiling. Both women were now supporting large bellies that pushed their street clothes out, Pom now looked like she was in the early stages of pregnancy and Karen almost looked full term.

“Well I think Liz had something planned for us but we also had a little surprise for you.” said Pom. Pom and Karen giggled like school girls as they shuffled off into Karen’s bedroom. For a moment Liz’s anxiety came roaring back. This was the trick, they were going to come back out with a camera crew. Her face turned flush as she looked down to make sure she didn’t look too bad.

Liz let out a little gasp at the food baby that she was now sporting. It wasn’t much but it was enough that if a bad picture was taken it could seriously mess with her career. Before she could think too hard about the fact that the shame was turning her on so much Karen and Pom reappeared.

Karen and Pom had switched over to bikinis and both women looked drop dead gorgeous. Karen was wearing a one piece skimpy black bikini. It had a two fabric straps that spread out over her stomach to make a pattern meant to show off a flat stomach. However with extra weight and an overstuffed belly, the middle fabric highlighted Karen’s stuffed belly. Each breath stretch the fabric with an ominous creaking noise. Her belly pushed out around the fabric like pale dough raising in the oven. Next to her was Pom in a bright white two piece bikini which was only highlighted the growth in Pom’s belly butt and boobs. All of which had gotten an upgrade from her recent stuffing adventures. Both women looked excited, as Liz snapped herself out of her trance.

“Looking good ladies, I forget to pack my swimwear today.” said Liz as she unpacked her bags.

“You’ll have to remember next time.” said Karen with a sultry smile, as she rubbed her stuffed belly. Karen’s eyes went wide as Liz pulled out two funnels. Liz smiled as she saw the shock on Karen’s face.

Then from the bag she pulled out four large gallon ice cream containers that she had left out during the movie. She winked at the two women as she took a drop of the melted ice cream and licked her finger. She then dragged out two chairs and patted the seat for both women. They giggled as they shuffled over and sat down. Both ladies were shocked to hear handcuffs click both their hands behind the chair.

“Oh now this is a little different.” said Pom with a grin. “Do we at least get a safe word?”

“Of course.” laughed Liz as she whispered the safe word into both ladies ears.

Karen eyes went wide as she giggled.

“There’s no way I’m going to say that.” said Karen.

“Oh never say never.” said Liz. “You get to watch first.”

Liz went and grabbed the funnels. She placed a funnel in Pom’s mouths and smiled. She took the tops off of the first two containers of ice cream and slowly began to pour a bit of the cream into Pom’s funnel. Pom took long heavy gulps as Liz slowly poured the cream into the funnel. Pom moaned as her belly started to pulse out with each gulp from the funnel. Pom was on cloud nine as she felt her stomach slowly swell out. She rubbed her thighs together unable to do anything else but eat. Once the first carton of cream had been finished Liz let it drop to the floor with a theatrical flair.

Karen watched as Liz moved to Pom’s side and slowly placed her hand on Pom’s stuffed belly. Pom groaned under the soft touch of Liz’s hand. Liz couldn’t believe that this was happening, it was truly a dream come true. This svelte woman had a truly globular belly attached to her and more importantly she was loving every second of it. Pom’s stomach now resembled a full term pregnant women. Liz smiled as she looked over to Karen, despite the fact Karen hadn’t gotten the funnel yet she still looked bigger than Pom.

Karen bit her lip; Pom was lost in her feelings and everything inside Karen was begging to feel the same thing. Then Liz slowly started to walk over to Karen, Liz’s little food baby jiggled ever so slightly. It sent Karen down memory lane, remembering that first time she had truly stuffed herself. It had been an accident of course… or had it been. She started to think back more to that moment, and when she had moaned out. That moan, it was like something waking up for the first time. That had led her all the way to this, strapped to a chair watching her friend being stuffed. She had to admit, it made her excited and she licked her lips as Liz pick up the funnel. Karen’s heart started to race as she placed the funnel in her mouth and started breathing through her noise.

Moments later she felt Liz start to put the container to the lip of her funnel. When she did Liz’s very tiny belly started to brush up against her shoulder. A second later Karen felt the cream start to trickle down the tubing. Her greed overcame her and she g began to suck on the tubing and a moment later she felt the cream hit her taste buds. She didn’t care about anything else at that moment, if someone had walked in and seen her she wouldn’t have even noticed. Within seconds Karen had finished another three large gulps of the heavy ice cream, that was when she started to feel it. Her stomach was pushing out so hard that it was starting to make the straps on the front of her bikini tight. She had worn the bikini to try and highlight her big ** belly for Liz but now she had another objective; to try and break the straps off. Moments later Karen finished her first gallon.

Karen’s head was swimming in a fog of what could only be described as lust. Liz slowly leaned over and whispered in her ear.

“Want to go again?” said Liz.

Karen pulled out the tubing and held back a burp. She was lost in her need to stuff herself.

“Give me both of the gallons… if that’s okay with Pom.” said Karen trying to control her heart rate.

Pom grinned and nodded in happy approval.

“As long as I get to watch.” said Pom. Liz reached over and unlocked Pom’s cuff.

Karen let out a giggle before the tubing was put back in her mouth by Liz.

“Don’t forget about the safe word, Red.” said Liz as she went back and grab a second gallon of melted ice cream. She very slowly began to pour the mixture into the funnel and watched on as Karen started to suck on the tubing.

Karen was in heaven with each heavy gulp her stomach pulsed out a little further. She felt a slight pinch on her stomach after her second mouthful of ice cream. She wanted to look down, but her vision was slightly obscured, but she knew in her heart what was happening. Her stomach was finally getting too big for her swimsuit. She took another heavy gulp and felt the pinch get stronger and then she felt something else. She couldn’t confirm it so with the next gulp of ice cream she tried to concentrate on the feeling. Sure, enough she felt the swimsuit get tighter and felt the straps pinch her more. Then she felt the other sensation and she couldn’t deny it. She was getting a certain damp sensation between her legs. She started to blush and took another gulp and had to hold back a moan.

With another gulp she felt more pressure on her stomach, and she clinched her fists feeling herself get truly wet. Her mind went drifting back to that first stuffing session. She had felt it then hadn’t she, maybe just a bit and then when Pom kissed her stuffed stomach. Something was finally awakening inside Karen. She focused on the sensation not paying attention to the two other women in the room. She was halfway through the second gallon when she felt the first pop from the straps around her belly and held back from finishing right there. She closed her eyes as she felt the strap start to break with another gulp. She felt her heart start to beat out of her chest. The next gulp broke the first strap on her stomach with a loud pop, Pom cheered as she ate a cake that she had prepared for the ladies.

Karen’s stomach pulsed out an extra inch with the free space which caused the second strap to pop a stitch. Karen couldn’t hold back and moaned out which made Liz giggle. With one final gulp Karen finished the second gallon of ice cream. She grunted when she realized that the second strap had broken. Liz had Karen right where she wanted her, she leaned over and whispered in her ear.

“You’re strap didn’t break off.” said Liz as she put one of her fingers in between the strap and her belly. She pulled it tight which made Karen moan more. She grinned ear to ear.

“I bet you that last gallon of ice cream could pop that strap but you are going to have to do something for me first.” said Liz behind a devilish grin. “Say the safe word and I’ll feed you the last gallon.”

Karen groaned, her body was swimming in a pool of pleasure. So much so that she could barely register what Liz was saying. With some help from Liz she pulled out the tubing. Liz got down to eye level noticing a growing wet spot between Karen’s leg.

Karen’s she tried to control herself long enough to speak. Karen could tell that Liz loved this and her little stunt was obviously something she had thought about for a long time. She gulped and slowly controlled her breath as she huffed the words out.

“ I …. Am…. a little…. Piggy.” said Karen, which sent a twinge of excitement through all the women in the room.

“Annnnnd” said Liz soaking in every moment of her fantasy come to life.

“And… I … want more.” said Karen as she moaned out slowly feeling the tubing go back into her mouth.

“Well, I aim to please little piggy.” said Liz as she gave Karen’s belly a slap. Karen’s eye rolled into the back of her head. Liz brought up the last gallon of ice cream to the funnel. Karen squeal with excitement as she felt the liquid touch her lips. She sucked on it happily, feeling her stomach pulse out again and again. She felt the stitching pop more and more with the last strap. She was halfway through the gallon when she finally felt it pop. Her stomach surged forward and brushed against her thighs. This was all it took to push Karen over the edge. She bucked her hips in her chair and rode through the single greatest orgasm of her life. She slumped in her chair. Liz uncuffed her arms and let her rest. Liz pulled the tubing from Karen’s mouth and went to clean it off.

“Ah, ah, ah we still have at least half a gallon in here.” said Pom as she whispered in her ear. Pom slowly placed her hands-on Liz’s stomach which sent chills through her body.

“I say we let Karen rest, why don’t you give it a try?” said Pom in a sultry voice. Her cake stuffed gut slowly pressed into Liz’s back.

“What do you say?” said Pom as she slowly jiggled Liz’s belly. Liz unable to speak simply nodded her head in agreement. Pom smiled as she cleaned the end of the funnel off. She slowly brought it to Liz’s lips who happily clamped down on it. Pom slowly placed the last of the ice cream into the funnel and moments later Liz was sucking it down.

Her tighter shirt pulled more and more against her as she drank. For a moment she thought about what would happen if her pants button pop. The thought made her too excited to think straight as she continued to finish the cream. Her stomach pushed her blouse up just enough to show off a bit of pale skin. Just as she felt like her button was going to pop on her jeans she felt the funnel run out. She looked down to see that she now had a belly that made her look like she was six months pregnant. She groaned as she rubbed the huge dome that was now attached to her skinny body. Pom giggled and dropped the funnel to the ground and cradled Liz’s belly.

“Okay now this was a special time.” she said slowly rubbing Liz’s belly. “I seriously think you woke something up in Karen today.”

Liz was exhausted and felt so fulfill in a way that she could never really describe. She smiled as she looked over at Karen whose overstuffed stomach sat heavily on her tight bathsuit. She was still in a haze after everything. Her belly made her look overdue with twins and she had a small trickle of ice cream running down her double chin.

“Don’t you worry about her, you go ahead and start going home. I’ll deal with her.” said Pom with a sultry smile. Liz was somewhat disappointed but she was already thinking about other plans.

“Of course, I’ll give you both some time to digest.” said Liz with a wink. She grunted as she got to her feet and collected her things. “Till next time ladies.” Karen barely seemed to notice and Pom give her a wink. She flinched as she failed to notice Pom taking a picture of Liz.

“For the scrapbook.” giggled Pom as she took a selfie with the stuffed Karen.

It was a shame she had to leave the two alone but she already had an idea for finding her own personal play thing like Pom.

The door closed and Pom was left alone with Karen. Both of them were stuffed and clearly Karen was feeling something else.

“Oh I noticed that someone isn’t quite as big as they were last time.” said Pom. She moved in close. “Luckily I have just the thing for that.” said Pom as she brought the protesting Karen to her feet. “ Come on, it will be worth it.”

Pom lead Karen to her couch where Karen was presented with a large cheesecake. Karen groaned, she couldn’t imagine eating something else. Pom wrapped her arms around the bottom of Karen’s stomach which sent shivers down her spine.

“If you eat that then I can give you a treat at the same time.” said Pom. Karen’s raised her eye brow.

She looked back at Pom with a blush on her face. She felt the heat of Pom’s stuffed belly and heaving breasts on Karen’s back and realized where this was heading.

“Well if there’s a surprise involved.” said Karen in a husky voice. Karen slowly climbed onto the couch on her hands and knees, Her pudgy butt stretched out her bikini bottoms in front of Pom. She smiled as Karen started to eat the cake without her hands. The cake was smaller then the previous one but just as delicious. Karen felt Pom place her hands on Karen’s hips and she closed her eyes as goosebumps formed on her skin.

“Do you want me to?” said Pom in a quiet hushed voice.

Through a mouthful of food she moaned out.

“Yes please.” begged Karen. With that she went back to her food just as Pom pulled down her bikini bottoms with a determined tug. Pom watched the Karen’s butt jiggle slightly from the motion and it was all it took to put Pom over the edge.

Moments later Karen felt the sex toy enter her and she nearly choked on her cake. She had no idea where Pom had been hiding it by at the amount she really didn’t care. She moaned out like a wild animal before hearing Pom.

“You have to keep eating or I won’t turn it on.” said Pom who was currently touching herself watching the plump redhead writhe.

Karen whimpered as she took another bite and right on cue she felt the sex toy vibrate inside her. Every nerve in Karen’s body was on fire, and she wailed out in passion. Karen took another bite and Pom turned on the toy again. Back and forth Karen went eating the rest of the cake as Pom continued to play with herself and Karen. Finally Karen took one finally bite of the cake and at the same moment Pom turned the intensity of the sex toy all the way up. Karen spit out crumbs as she finished. The orgasm caused her to collapse on the couch, at the same moment Pom finished herself moaning out just as Karen did. Pom collapsed next to Karen, both of them took a minute to collect themselves. They looked at each other and laughed.

Pom lovely reached over and took a piece of uneaten cake off of Karen’s chin. She licked her finger and gave Karen a wink.

“So…. Does this make us a thing.” said Karen with a playful smile.

“I think so… if you are up for that sort of thing.” said Pom as she moved some of Karen’s hair out of her face.

With a smile Karen leaned over and kissed Pom before placing her hand on Pom’s stuffed belly. Karen noticed that Pom’s own belly pushed out to make her look overdue. Karen’s was nearly twice the size and she wondered if she could make Pom’s belly look like hers, the thought excited her.

“You know I noticed I had all the fun tonight, how about we give you a turn….if only we had another cake.” said Karen pushing her larger belly into Pom’s.

Pom giggled.

“I just so happened to bring one more cake just in case we were still hungry.” said Pom.

“I love a women with plan.” said Karen.

The two prepared for a long night.

Across the town Liz sat in her bed touching herself as she felt her stuffed belly jiggle on her body. She scanned through pictures as she formulated a plan in her head. Watching Karen and Pom lose themselves to their love of feeding had given her an idea. One that she knew was risky but if she could get it to succeed would lead to something amazing. Liz climax as she watched a youtube video of her intended target. Brie Larson finished her workout in the video before smiling to the camera and making a joke. If Liz had her way, Brie would be the next person to be introduced to the Quarantine Curse.

...The curse will continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Quarantine Curse – Chapter 5

On the other side of Los Angeles, a women was working out in her private gym.

“98…99…100.” muttered Brie to herself as she finished her morning routine. “God, I hate pushups.”

She stood up and wiped the sweat from her brow. She looked behind her to a computer she had set up in the corner. On the screen was a livestream of Pom and Karen watching Doctor Strange with fans. She rolled her eyes and laughed. It was a good cause if not a little goofy. She had recently received an invite from both ladies to be a part of a watch through of Captain Marvel once it came up. It was going to be a while, so she didn’t need to answer the ladies right away.

She moved a little closer to the screen and couldn’t help but notice a little double chin on Karen’s face from time to time. She smiled.

“Careful Karen or the Quarantine 15 might catch up to you.” said Brie before closing out the stream. In truth she had work out through the entire pandemic and was now proudly in the best shape of her life.

She was so happy that she was ready to treat herself to a nice lunch with a friend. Elizabeth Olsen had invited her to a lunch at her house out of the blue. She was a little surprised, but Liz explained that it would be a nice outdoor get together where they could catch up and talk.

Brie put on a white tank top and skinny jeans. Both highlighted her trim figure and abs very well, Brie smiled in the mirror before heading out to meet Liz.

She arrived at her destination, she was specifically instructed not to bring anything so she was interested to see what Liz was cooking up.

She got a text from Liz as she pulled up to the house, it said to meet her in the back yard. Brie followed a path that lead to Elizabeth Olsen’s backyard.

Brie Larson noticed the large spread on the table consists mostly of pasta and bread.

“We’ve got a pretty carb heavy meal here today.” giggled Brie.

“We’ll I figured we deserve a little treat with how this pandemic is going.” said Liz as she brought the last of a covered plate out for the table.

“I better be careful, the next Captain Marvel movie is coming up soon.” said Brie as she sat down.

“Pfft please, at this point that’s years away from shooting. Look at me, Wandavision got delayed and you don’t see me watching what I eat.” said Liz as she started to fill her plate with the various pasta.

“Besides, you look amazing I see your workout videos all the time. I can’t imagine you haven’t earned a couple of cheat days.” said Liz with a wink as she handed Brie a stuffed plate of food.

Brie’s eyes went wide. She didn’t want to be rude, so she accepted the plate. She just had to be careful not to eat the whole thing.

“I better be careful around you; you just might turn out to be a bad influence” said Brie as she took a bite. She had to hide shock at just how delicious it was, this was the best food she had ever tasted.

“Oh, I try my best. Do you like it? It’s an old family recipe, the pasta is made from scratch.” said Liz taking her own bite. What she hadn’t told Brie was that it was made with all the fattening ingredients. With a little work this could be the start of an amazing thing for Liz and Brie.

They had a pleasant conversation about how their lives had been going during the pandemic. The whole time she watched as Brie continued to eat more and more of her plate. In no time she had cleared her whole plate. She was so lost in their conversation that Brie failed to notice that she was reaching for seconds.

Liz smiled; she had her right where she wanted her now.

Liz and Brie continued to talk and laugh. The whole time the picked at their food. Before long, Brie had finished nearly a plate and a half of food on her own. She laid back and groaned, her skinny jeans felt even tighter than usual. When she looked down, she could understand why. Brie hadn’t been paying attention and had gotten herself a little food baby in the process of the lunch.

“Oh man, that was good, maybe a little too good.” said Brie. She rubbed her stuffed stomach and thought about the amount of work that is was going to take to work this off.

“Well I hope you left a little room because I have also made my famous homemade cheesecake.” said Liz as she uncovered a large cheesecake in the center of the table. Liz had her own food baby but she hid it behind her loose blouse. She was too focused on the food baby sticking out from Brie’s body. She started fantasizing about it getting bigger. She thought about it swelling followed by everything else on Brie. She bit her lip thinking about Brie with ten more pound then twenty then fifty. She snapped out of it as Brie groaned.

“Cheesecake is my favorite, but I don’t know if I could eat another bite.” said a clearly full Brie.

“Oh come one piece won’t be the end of the world.” said Liz cutting off a piece for herself and pouring two cups of milk.

Brie thought about for a minute and then shrugged her shoulders.

“Sure, why not, it’s a one off thing.” said Brie

Liz smiled as she cut off a bigger piece of cheesecake and winked at Brie.

“That’s the spirit.” said Liz.

She handed Brie a plate and a cup of milk.

“Cheers.” said Liz as she raised her fork. Both ladies dug in and once again Brie was in heaven. It was the best cheesecake she had ever had. So much so that she barely noticed that she ate the whole thing plus the large glass of milk in no time fast. Finally, she gave in realizing that she had eaten far too much in one go.

“I think that might be enough for me.” said Brie. She realized that as she pushed away from the table that her belly was now pushing up her tank top slightly. She was embarrassed that she had eaten so much in front of Liz. She tried to play it off.

“Man, you must have a hollow leg or something Liz.” said Brie. Liz giggled as she patted her own stomach and tried to ignore the extra jiggle that it now had.

“Oh, some good genetics and a nice workout routine makes it easier.” said Liz.

She stood up and picked up the plates and went inside. Moments later she returned with about a dozen Tupperware containers.

“Here I’ll help take these to your car.” said Liz.

“Oh my god is that the leftovers?” said Brie.

“Your half of them!” said a cheerful Liz “You’re going to have to help me out or they’re going to be rolling me out of here next time you see me.”

Liz just happen to leave out that she had cooked a whole other meal’s worth of food just for Brie. Brie wasn’t sure she needed all this food but once again she didn’t want to be rude. Brie smiled and took a couple of boxes off Liz’s hand. When she did, she thought for a second she saw a little ** belly on Liz but she shrugged it off as her imagination.

Liz and Brie hugged and said their goodbye. As Brie walked away Liz watched Brie’s booty and daydreamed about it getting wider. She smiled; the first part of her plan had started. She rubbed her own swollen stomach and felt goosebumps form.

Brie made it home with all her leftovers. She had enough food for a week’s worth of meals. It was a nice offer but also one that left her somewhat worried about the prospects of gaining weight. Speaking of weight gain she had enough time to catch the end of Karen and Pom’s live stream. She walked over to her computer and turned on the stream to see the two ladies signing off for the day.

“Remember everyone, we will be moving to a weekly schedule for the remaining movies.” said Pom with a smile.

“That’s right and while it sucks to wait, don’t worry with got something special for our next movie, Guardian of the Galaxy Vol 2!.” said a cheerful Karen.

“That includes a wonderful interview with Zoe Saldana!” “ said Pom.

The ladies said their good byes and started to end their stream. Brie however did notice something.

Right as the stream ended Karen had started to stand up. So as the stream finished the entire chat was given a nice freeze frame of Karen’s waist. There was no mistaking it, Karen had a ** belly. It pushed out against a pair of jean shorts that looked tight. Brie had a smile followed by a bit of a blush.

“I hate to say it but she pulls it off.” thought Brie. “If I’m not careful I might start looking like that too.”

Brie then eyeballed the cheesecake on her counter and groaned.

“It was really good cheesecake.” said Brie to herself as she cut off another piece. Trying to ignore her groaning stomach in the process.

Brie finished her cheesecake and flopped into her bed, exhausted from her long day.

Brie started to dream. In her dream she was on the set of the newest Captain Marvel movie. She was in her traditional tight costume and it fit her like a glove.

Over the intercom, Brie heard her call to set. She collected herself before heading out. She took long confident strides past other members of the cast and crew. She gave them some waves but failed to notice that some of them were giving her slightly strange looks. She shrugged it off. The truth was the crew were looking at something else. The young women had a lot more bounce to her step than usual. In the front she had a slight jiggle to her usual trim middle. As she walked by people also noticed that she had slightly more jiggle in her behind. As she rounded the corner to the set those jiggles became more and more obvious.

Her stomach pooched out farther and farther. It seemed like with every step Brie’s stomach got a little bigger. What was even stranger was that the set seemed to get farther and farther away no matter what she did.

With another step her bust pushed out a little further. With the next she felt the back of the suit get tighter against her growing butt. Each step added another pound and she seemed to be getting nowhere fast.

She huffed, slightly frustrated by the distance of the set and strangely because she seemed slightly out of breath for a second. She chalked it up to nerves for the opening shot of the movie. Another step and another pound, over and over again. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity the set finally seemed to get closer.

There was no mistaking it now, she had a ** belly. It was pulling the front of her suit tight, the endless cast and crew and were beginning to whisper. If they weren’t getting an eyeful of her growing belly then they were absolutely getting an eyeful of her growing behind. Brie currently looked like she was smuggling a pair of basketballs down the back of her suit. Her breasts had also swollen out two extra cup sizes. She had the start of a second chin and she seemed to be sweating now. She was sure it was just stress from being late to set. She couldn’t imagine a situation where she was sweating because of close to 50-pound weight gain.

With each step she got closer to set and somehow also got bigger and bigger. She continued to huff and puff and finally after what seemed like an eternity, she reached her goal. She put her hands on her hips to try and catch her breath.

“Sorry about that…. Ready to go.” said Brie wiping some sweat from her brow.

The Director and DP rolled their eyes.

“Bloody actors. “whispered the Director. She was quiet but for some reason every word she said was ringing in Brie’s head.

“That suit looks tight, want me to angle the shot a bit to avoid the belly fat?” whispered the DP.

“No shoot it like we planned, god we’re going to destroy our visual effect budget on that gut alone.” said the director rubbing her temples.

Brie’s head was spinning, they couldn’t be talking about her, she was Brie Larson. She was always fit, always ready to go for the next big shoot. They were talking like she was almost too fat for the suit or something. That couldn’t be the case.

“Ready to go Brie?” sighed the Director.

Brie snapped out of it and shook her head. Trying to ignore that her belly and boobs seemed to be jiggling.

“Yup ready when you are.” said an anxious Brie.

Brie took one step forward to stand on her mark. Right as she did, she heard the loudest rip of her life. She looked down in horror to see that her suit had ripped at the apex of her belly and had caused a horizontal cut across the front. Her pale fat belly oozed out from it and caused the rip to spread out further. Brie’s face turned beat red and seconds later she heard the set start to laugh at her. She took another step to try and cover her ripped hole and felt something else rip. She craned her neck to see that another rip had formed on her fattened booty. The laughter got louder and louder, she took another step, trying to see the best place to go while she worked on getting this fixed. As she did she felt more rips form on her leggings as her legs fattened.

The laughter got even louder. She knew that in any minute this suit was going to rip off her body and leave her in the bare in front of the entire set. She took one light step and her stomach pushed out further ripping more of the suit at the front. She looked to see the director and DP laughing. Her heart was racing. With another step she felt rips form at her hips and more rips on her butt and belly. The suit started to disintegrate off her body. Brie was a fat laughingstock, and as her suit exploded off of her leaving her naked in front of every one she felt a massive wave of embarrassment …. mixed with pleasure?

Brie snapped awake. She caught her breath and looked down at her body and sighed in relief, she was still normal. Well not exactly normal. Her usually concave stomach had a still pooch to it. She chalked this up to the massive meal she had with Liz the day before. She wasn’t a ball of fat like she had been in the dream.

“Goes to show I shouldn’t eat so much before bed.” mumbled Brie to herself. She stood up and went about her morning routine.

“97…98…99…100” groaned Brie as she finished her push-ups. She struggled to catch her breath for a minute. After a good thirty seconds her heart rate calmed down. Brie went and made herself breakfast. She thought about making something healthy and then realized she had literal pounds of leftovers to get through. She went and grab some of the leftovers and warmed them up.

Incredibly even a day later the leftovers were still amazing. Brie didn’t have much to do today so she decided to play some games she had on her backlog. She sat on the couch and ate her food while playing on her Switch. Brie didn’t notice that she finished her entire meal in no time flat. Moments later her stomach growled, and she realized that she was still hungry.

She thought to herself that she was more than likely still hungry because of all the empty calories in the meals but another growl forced her to ignore that fact and go grab seconds for herself. She continued to play throughout the day and treat herself to another piece of the massive cheesecake that Liz had given her with the leftovers.

She had two more plates of pasta and another slice of the cheesecake this time with a side of ice cream for dinner. She was truly stuffed again; she rolled her eyes as she nursed her food baby on the couch. Her self-control was weak when it came to Liz’s cooking. She promised herself she would do better as she got up and got herself another helping of cheesecake. Her food baby jiggled slightly as she did.

-One Week Later-

Brie sat on her couch watching a live stream of Karen and Pom watching a movie. She had a large plate of pasta and wine and was enjoying herself watching the ladies have a good time. During the stream Karen stood up from her seat to grab a glass of water. When she did Brie got an eyeful of a large potbelly that was hanging out of Karen’s blouse. When she turned around her larger booty had turned her leggings see through. Brie laughed at the sight.

“Yikes Karen, any more weight and people might start casting you as the fat friend in movies.” said Brie taking a bite of her dinner.

Right when she spoke everything on the stream stopped. Karen turned back around and cocked her head to the side and looked directly at Brie.

“Excuse me.” said Karen walking back towards the camera. Pom giggled as she did, and Brie realized that Karen was talking to her directly.

“Are you making fun of my weight.” said Karen as she picked up her ** belly and jiggled it in her hands. The jiggling motion almost seemed to hypnotize Brie. She got up closer to the camera.

“That’s a bit of the ** calling the kettle black don’t you think?” said Pom.

Now it was Brie’s turn to look confused.

“Oh I don’t think she’s noticed, well isn’t that cute.” said Pom.

Karen got closer to the camera and smiled.

“Maybe you should stop stuffing your face and look down for a second.” smirked Karen.

Brie didn’t know what was going on but she felt the need to follow orders; she looked down and gasped.

Brie had a massive ** belly hanging off her body now and it was currently swelling. It was just about the same size as Karen’s but was only getting bigger.

“I wouldn’t be calling anyone fat with the way you’ve been eating.” said Karen through an evil smirk.

“No kidding even right now you can’t help but pig out.” said Pom.

“Wha…no I’m not.” said Brie through a mouthful of food. She was shocked to realize that she was still eating despite the fact the women were now mocking her new belly.

“Oh my god she didn’t even realize she was eating.” said Karen. She giggled as Pom did the same.

“You really are a pig Brie.” said Pom.

“No I’m not.” said a defiant Brie, but just to spite her the button on her shorts popped as her swelling belly became too much for it. It was easily bordering on a gut at this point. It wobble with its new found freedom and took up more real estate on her thicken thighs.

Both of the women in the stream broke out into laughter.

“Look at you go. Any bigger and that couch is going break.” mocked Pom.

Both women laughed and the more they laughed it seemed the bigger that Brie got. Even still she continued to eat, she wanted to stop but she felt a deep need to keep going.

“Even though you know you’re turning into a blob you just keep on eating.” said Karen. “Just admit it Brie deep down inside you really are a pig.”

“I…” said Brie as she felt her new double chin jiggle.

“Go ahead and say it.” said Pom.

“I’m a…” groaned Brie. Her bra snapped off which sent ripples down her breasts and stomach.

“Come on Brie we all know you love this, stuffing yourself. It’s because you know you shouldn’t and it makes it even better.” said Karen.

“I’m….a….I’m a….pig.” moaned out Brie. Her panties ripped off her with a pop.

Brie snapped awake.

She was still sitting on her couch but she had fallen asleep after dinner last night. She noticed the empty bottle of wine and three empty containers of food and realized what had happened. She had gotten ** and eaten the rest of the left-over food.

“Good lord those were three full containers worth of food, what was I thinking.” thought Brie.

She thought back to the dream, that was the second dream this week about ballooning up with fat.

“I’m sure my therapist would have something to say about that.” thought Brie. She stood up and went to the bathroom.

She looked herself over in the mirror and was happy to see that she was in fact not an inflated blob of a women. What she wasn’t happy to see was the start of a ** belly. She grabbed it hoping to see if that tiny bump was just the remains of a food baby. Her heart sank when her fingers sunk into the ball of fat.

Without a second thought she jumped on the scale. The number whirled up to 135 and she had to hold back a gasp. Somehow in the span of a single week she had put on ten pound all on her own. She had to go work out or this was only going to get worse.

88..89..90. She had to stop or she was going to collapse. She hadn’t realized but she was still slightly hungover from the night before and felt sluggish because of it. She grimaced as it took a minute to catch her breath. She gave up and went into the kitchen to grab some water. The only bright side to all of this was that Brie was finally out of left overs. But now she had a ton of Liz’s Tupperware containers and needed to return them. She texted Liz trying to ignore that one of her hands was rubbing her new ** belly.

“Hi Liz I have a ton of Tupperware to return to you. Is there a good time to drop it off?” texted Brie.

A moment later Brie got an answer that made her stomach churn.

“Sure! Come on by tomorrow, Karen and Liz are streaming; we can watch and have a little girls day again.” said Brie.

She really did value Liz’s friendship but so far it had been nothing but a danger to her waistline. Again she didn’t want to be rude. Plus watching the livestream meant there was a good chance Brie would get to see more of Karen ** belly, which was always good for a laugh.

“Of course! I’ll see you tomorrow.” texted Brie.

Brie sighed as she jiggled her tiny ** belly. She was just going to have to be careful about eating when she was around Liz. She felt her stomach growl and thought to herself that there was still a little bit of ice cream left in the fridge. She rolled her eyes and went to get the carton. The diet could start for real after this snack.

5 hours ago, HAZARDOSE said:

d474bfdd32a7438ee53fee5664de4a31--jeans-ass-dance-studio.jpg

Love the picture, but I'm not sure who it is.

On 12/19/2021 at 4:22 PM, Thicktiger said:

Great story with bulging bellies. Please go ahead 

Thank you!

On 12/15/2021 at 5:24 AM, --Sneed-- said:

Given this story heavily involves 2 GoTG2 girls (Pom and Karen), maybe including the other 2 GoTG2 girls (Zoe Saldana and Elizabeth Debicki) could be a good addition?

Just a suggestion, but I look forward to where the story goes

Good suggestion I plan to add more and more characters as time goes on.

• 2 months later...
Quarantine Curse Chapter 6

Pom slowly slipped on a pair of neon pink bicycle shorts. They were skin tight, and helped highlight her legs and hips. Pom smiled as she examined the shorts in the full body mirror at Karen’s apartment. They hugged every curve just right. She smiled and took a picture.

“Your butt is getting bigger,” said Karen.

Pom turned around with mocked horror on her face.

“Is that how you speak to your girlfriend?” said Pom.

“It is when she’s got a bigger butt.” said Karen. She was lounging in the bed in her underwear. She had a dozen cookies stacked onto her belly as she played around on her iPad.

“I wouldn’t be calling anyone a fat ass dragging that wagon around. You’d probably rip these shorts if you tried them on.” said Pom as she turned around to flaunt her butt to Karen.

“I could get them on, they’d probably just rip the second I bend over though.” said Karen looking up from the iPad to watch the little show Pom was putting on for her.

“There’s something I would love to see.” said Pom grinning of the prospect of her girlfriend being too fat for her clothes.

“Well, beat me in a stuffing contest and you will get a little fashion show,” said Karen with a little smirk.

Karen flipped through her iPad and giggled as Pom strolled over to her. She picked up one of the cookies off of Karen’s ** belly and popped it into her mouth.

“Hey get your own.” said Karen.

“Careful I’ll slap that tummy and send those cookies flying,” said Pom. “What are you looking at, by the way?”

“Oh you’ll love this, she flipped her iPad to reveal a new celebrity article

“Ten Actresses who have caught The Quarantine Curse.” said Pom as she read the title of the list out loud. “Who comes up with these names?”

“The name is horrible, but take a look at this,” said Karen.

Karen scrolled down to see Number 10. Gal Gadot. The before picture showed Gal at one of the many awards shows that was from the pre-pandemic world, she was trim. The after picture showed a woman who had easily put on fifty pounds since the start of quarantine. The picture showed Gal mid bite of a donut walking back to her car. She was wearing a pair of mom jeans that looked painted on to her larger butt. Add to that a bulging ** belly and Gal looked chubby.

“I bet you we could make your butt look like that.” said Pom in a sultry voice.

Karen felt a twinge of excitement through her body.

“Careful, keep talking like that and we're going to get a lot of cookie crumbs in this bed.” said Karen as she swiped down.

9.Sophie Turner – Sophie had been caught walking around west Hollywood with a starter belly. It looked like Karen’s belly when this whole journey began.

“What is with RedHeads and getting fat?” teased Pom before stealing another one of Karen’s cookies. Karen playfully stuck out her tongue. She swiped down to see 8. Margot Robbie looked slightly bloated in a pair of jean shorts and 7. Anya Taylor Joy with a double chin.

“We’ll have to start inviting them to our parties.” joked Pom.

Karen scrolled farther down to find 6. Jodie Comer with a bigger butt and 5. Ana De Armas with a ** belly. 4. Daisy Ridley with new padding. 3 Kristen Bell had a bit more of a belly than usual.

“Most of these women are still pretty skinny,” said Karen.

“Yeah they should be taking lessons from us.” said Pom as she finished the cookies on Karen’s stomach.

2.Emma Roberts was a different story. Emma had gone through a pregnancy during quarantine and it looked like she hadn’t shed any of the baby weight. She looked to have a stomach that was actually bigger then Karen’s and a pair of D-cup breasts shoved into a tight workout shirt. Her leggings looked almost see through as her bigger butt and thicker thighs walked back to her car from a walk.

Pom was licking her lips. “I want you to look like that one day.” said Pom.

Karen smiled before slowly scrolling down, both women gasped.

1.Emma Watson, it turned out while taking a few years off from acting, Emma had taken the time to fatten up. Emma wore work out gear, but she looked to have put on almost a hundred pounds in two years. She had a large gut that hung down and peaked out slightly from under her shirt. She had two double E breasts and a large beach ball of a butt sticking out of her leggings.

Both ladies were blushing looking over the fattened frame of both Emmas. Pom rubbed Karen’s jiggly ** belly and had a feeling it was about to lead to a little TLC. Then Pom noticed that there was another entry. Pom reached over and scrolled down.

Honorable mention- Karen Gillan. The picture was of Karen’s ** belly from the end of the previous stream. Pom covered her mouth and laughed as Karen turned scarlet red.

“Looks like the cat is out of the bag.” joked Pom as she read through the entry. “To be fair the reason you’re an honorable mention is because they can’t tell if you are actually chunky or if it's just a trick of the camera.”

Karen was still flushed, she was happy that others were going through the same thing as her. Pom had a determined look on her face. One that could only mean trouble.

“You know I think this is a nice little goal for us.” said Pom before rubbing Karen’s belly. “I bet we could make you number one on the list in no time.”

Karen couldn’t deny how exciting that made her feel.

“You think I can get bigger than both the Emmas?” said Karen.

“Easily, you are going to be the queen of the Quarantine Curse. “smiled Pom. She slapped Karen’s gut and watched it jiggle, but first we need to see what we are working with. “

With that Pom pulled Karen to her feet and into the bathroom. Karen stood on the scale and watched the numbers jump up. It finally came to a stop at 165. Ten pounds in a week. Pom jumped up and down excited as Karen bit her lip.

“Alright big lady my turn,” said Pom. Pom took her turn on the scale and she watched as the number jumped up to 135. Pom whistled.

“Twenty pounds since we started this project. You really are a bad influence on a lady’s figure.” said Pom.

Pom led Karen back into the bedroom to check out Karen’s growing figure in the mirror. Ten pounds in a week should have been a shock for Karen but she knew how it had happened. Since Pom had unofficially moved in there had been nearly daily stuffing sessions. Yesterday, Pom had upgraded that number to 2 and she had a sneaking suspicion that number might go up again with this new mission.

Karen surveyed the extra 40 pounds on her frame. Her stomach was becoming more and more pronounced with each passing pound. She was proud to say it now truly looked like she had a ** belly, it stuck out an inch from her body and gave her a distinct jiggle every time she laughed. Her butt also continued to grow, now it was easy to see that Karen had a booty, Pom couldn’t resist giving it a smack and watching it shake like jello. Her thighs were also getting bigger and on the odd occasion she could feel them rub together. Her breasts had finally decided to join in on the gain as well, her B-cup bra was finally starting to feel a bit tight. She smiled at the chubby figure in front of her and loved the small double chin that formed when she did.

Before she had time to review her figure more Pom’s hand slipped down in between her tighter panties.

“How fat do you think Emma Watson was in that photo.” whispered Pom into Karen’s ear as she started to moan out.

“200 pounds?” whimpered Karen as Pom’s fingers started to do their magic.

“Oh easily but for a girl her size I bet you it was even more than that.” whispered Pom.

She sped up the process and Karen was putty in her hands. Pom was being hypnotized by Karen’s jiggling ** belly. The ripples in rhythm to her hand motions.

“I bet you she doubled her own weight. I bet you she kept eating and eating and eating until she barely even resembled the old Emma Watson.” said Pom. Karen was on the edge.

“I bet we could do that to you. Get you to 200 pounds, then we could double your weight but why stop there right? Would you want to stop?” said Pom.

“No.” begged Karen and Pom knew that she had her right where she wanted her now.

“You are right, someone like you wouldn’t stop at twice as big. No, the great Karen Gillan would at least go to three times as big.” said Pom as she speeds up again.

The very notion of getting to three times her original size was all it took for Karen to finish.

Pom held her close as she rode through her orgasm. She smiled at the chubby girl in the mirror.

“Well I think we have our answer,” said Pom. “We just have to make you fatter than Emma Roberts first.”

Pom smacked Karen’s ass before heading into the bathroom to get ready.

“Queen of the Quarantine Curse.” whispered Karen. She shrugged, that wouldn't be so bad.

“Are you going to join me here?” said Pom.

Karen trotted off into the shower to join her girlfriend.

Karen and Pom had planned out a nice week of alone time for themselves. This would give them time to prepare for Guardians Vol 2 but it would also allow them to have plenty of fun. After finishing their shower, Karen finished up a couple of business calls. There were talks of a couple of films starting up again but for the time being it was a lot of wait and see.

She sighed as she signed off after answering a couple of emails. When she walked into her kitchen she was shocked to see that Pom had cooked a massive breakfast. Eggs, bacon, waffles and pancakes.

“You really weren’t kidding about getting to Emma Roberts size.” laughed Karen as she sat down to the challenge set out in front of her.

Pom didn’t speak, she simply reached over and fed Karen a forkful of eggs. They were delicious like everything that Pom cooked.

“No talking, just eating.” said Pom in a determined voice. She then ate her own forkful of food.

Karen smiled as she began to chow down on the feast in front of her. In no time flat she had finished three large stacks of pancakes on her own. She sighed as she felt her belly pulse out against her panties. It was a feeling she had become more and more familiar with over time. She pushed through the need to take a break and kept eating. Visions of Emma Roberts swam through her head. She continued eating her breakfast when she felt Pom by her side again.

“Now you promised me you would try on these shorts,” said Pom. She held up the neon pink shorts. “But first you need to finish your whole meal. Pom picked up another waffle and slowly fed it to Karen. Bit by bit Karen started to clear everything off the table. Her stomach expanded till it started to push into the table. Karen rubbed at her bulging gut in her bra and panties and moaned as the last bit of bacon slipped past her lips. Pom gave Karen’s stomach a playful kiss.

“Now I need to see you in these pants.” said Pom. She dropped the pair of neon shorts by Karen.

Karen slowly stood up cradling her overstuffed stomach. With little grace she slowly slipped on the pair of shorts. Pom took a seat to enjoy the show. The shorts went up fine past her calves but started to run into some resistance as they reached her bigger thighs. It took three determined tugs from Karen to get the shorts moving again, which caused her entire back side to jiggle for Pom’s amusement. Then the real challenge began.

“A booty like that is meant to be shown off.” teased Pom. Karen struggled to get the shorts to move an inch over her butt. Her cheeks swelled out around the fabric simply refusing to be contained. With one hip swivel she was able to pop one of the cheeks into the shorts followed by the second one. She pulled the pants up as far as she could which meant just to the underside of her belly. She huffed out from the physical challenge and turned around to show off the shorts to Pom.

“Ta-da.” said Karen as she smiled ear to ear.

Pom patted her thigh.

“Well come over here and give me a lap dance,” said Pom.

Karen sauntered to Pom’s side and stroked her shoulder.

“How come you aren’t giving me a lap dance,” said Karen putting on her best pouty face.

Karen slowly sat down on Pom. Pom let out a small grunt. Her girlfriend was insanely stuffed and very heavy. She loved it. She placed her hands on Karen’s hips.

“Do you honestly think I could sit on your lap at the moment.” said Pom as she moved in closer and started to kiss Karen’s chest.

Karen looked down to her belly pushing out to her thighs, the soft round ball was massive and left very little room for anything other than it. She smiled.

“Good point.” moaned Karen as Pom’s kisses gave her goosebumps.

She grinded into Pom’s lap as she started to kiss Pom on her soft lips. The two sat there making out, while Pom rubbed Karen’s gurgling belly. This went on for what felt like an eternity. Finally Karen pulled away to catch her breath. She let out a yawn as she felt the start of a food coma starting.

“Getting a little sleepy?” said Pom.

“It takes a lot of work to keep a figure like this going.'' said Karen with a wink. She struggled to stand up. Pom gave her belly a little slap.

“Well then you better rest up for the next round,” said Pom.

“Before I do that,” said Karen. She slowly turned around and bent over in front of Pom. Pom watched in slow motion as the seams of the neon shorts struggled for half a second. A moment later the seams gave up and split down the middle releasing Karen’s chubby butt cheeks to the world. The split went the length of the shorts and then widened as Karen booty pushed out further. Then a loud snap made both women blush. Karen’s panties had given up as well.

“Oh crap.” said Karen as she stood back up. “Those were my largest pair.

Pom was flushed with desire.

“Well we’re going to have to upgrade you to big girl panties now. Because skinny model panties were not designed with your ass in mind.” said Pom.

Karen smiled and winked before heading over to the couch. She groaned as she slumped over onto the couch rubbing her belly the whole time.

“Ten minute nap, then we can go shopping for new clothes.” said Karen as her eyes became droopy.

She didn’t know how much time had passed but she woke up to the feeling of a tube entering her mouth.

Her eyes shot open to see Pom standing over here with a funnel and three one gallon containers of heavy cream.

“You aren’t going to get to 200 pounds by sleeping on the job,” said Pom. She slowly began to pour the cream into the funnel.

Karen had no choice but to shallow the cream as it shot into the back of her mouth. She was still stuffed but she was up for the challenge. She closed her eyes and imagined what she would look like at 200 pounds. Tabloids would speculate on if she was pregnant or not. People would be shocked to see the change and she’d continue to get bigger and bigger. She gargled as the last drop of the first container was swallowed. Without a second thought Pom put the next container to the funnel.

“The Emma’s got so fat without anyone helping them. Imagine how big we can make you with my help.” Pom said like a woman possessed. She watched as Karen’ stomach pulsed out farther and farther with each heavy gulp. It was the largest she had ever seen the stuffed gut and she needed it to be bigger. The second container fell by the wayside. Karen felt heavy, sluggish and incredibly horny.

“One more, then you can rest little piggy.” said Pom with a smile. The third container dropped into the funnel and Karen was sure she was going to explode but she soldiered on, making sure to drink every last drop of cream. With the task complete Pom pulled the funnel from Karen’s mouth and kissed her on her cream covered lips. Her belly pushed out to make her look full term with triplets and Pom couldn’t help but to man handle it as she made out with Karen. Karen in response grunted and moaned before lightly burping. Pom laughed as she moved away to take pictures.

Karen was a defeated fattened heap on the couch, Pom had found her limit. The next goal was to push her past it.

“Now you get a reward.” said Pom as she lifted Karen’s legs onto her shoulders. Pom ate out the dazed and stuffed Karen for over an hour. Karen was sure she would pop and she rode that high for the rest of the night.

This trend continued for the next week. While Liz was working on stuffing Brie, Karen and Pom were working on meeting their newest goals. Every single day was full of meals and stuffings followed by love making. Karen was left in a constant daze of arousal and time seemed to move at a lightning pace. Until one morning Pom woke up Karen with a smack on the butt.

“Come on sleepy head, rise and shine.” said Pom

“Huh yah.” said Karen, her mane of red hair covering most of her face. Pom sometimes forgot how truly cute Karen was.

“It’s time for the live stream. Remember.” said Pom.

“Riigght. What day is it?” said Karen.

“Streaming day. Don’t forget we have the movie, the interview with Zoe and then we have a special little show for Liz.” said Pom.

Karen got to her feet with a huff.

“And no eating during the show, you’ll ruin the fun.” said Pom from the bathroom. Karen thought about it for a second before shrugging.

Across town Liz and Brie watched the stream from Liz’s living room. Liz had figured out a secret about Brie. She liked to eat when she got **. So the first part of the plan was to get Brie smashed before the stream. It had not been hard.

Now the two of them were sitting down and watching Guardians Volume 2. Brie had barely reacted to the piles of snacks that were out on the table for them to consume. As they watched the movie Brie started to eat.

“Man you can tell from here that Karen is getting fat.” said Brie. She stuffed a whole brownie into her mouth completely unaware that her ** belly was peeking out from underneath her shirt.

Liz smiled as she watched the movie.

“I could say the same thing about Pom.” said Brie as she took another sip of wine. “I’m sure hanging out with Karen has led to some bad habits.”

Brie bit into a cookie with reckless abandonment, her stomach pushed hard into the button on her jeans.

This went on for close to an hour. Brie would continue to drink and mock the two streamers. By the end of the second act Brie bit into her sixth brownie when she felt a strange pressure in her stomach for a second followed by a loud pop.

Liz smiled as she watched Brie’s stomach swell out after popping the button on her jeans.

“You okay over there Brie.” said Liz. Amazingly Brie shrugged her shoulders and went back to eating her brownie.

“Oh yeah this pants are just old.” said Brie as she went back to eating more food.

Liz couldn’t believe what she was seeing. She didn’t even have to stuff Brie; she was doing it herself. She shrugged her shoulders, ate one of her own treats and enjoyed the show.

By the end of the stream and interview Karen and Liz gave a sign off telling everyone to except Spider Man Homecoming in a week. With special guest Zendaya on for an interview afterwards.

The stream ended and Liz and Brie clapped.

“Another good show,” said a satisfied Liz.

She looked over to her hard work. Brie slouched back into the couch. She continued to chew on a cookie but at a much slower pace. She looked half awake but still continued to eat. Brie’s belly pushed out enough to completely uncover itself from her shirt. Liz bit her lip, countless fantasies played out in her head.

“Liz, can you hear us okay?” said Pom. She looked over to see Pom and Karen on screen, they had switched streams like Pom said they would.

“I can Pom and our special guest is here, in spirit at least.” said Pom.

Brie raised a glass to the camera on top of Liz’s tv, clueless to what was going on.

The full body camera showed Karen standing in a trench coat next to Pom.

“How are you doing tonight Brie?” said Karen in a sultry voice.

“Pretty good tubby, how about yourself.” said Brie before laughing at her own bad joke.

“We’ve got something to show you but on one condition.” said Pom. “You have to keep eating the whole time.”

“No problemo.” said Brie nonchalantly as she stuffed another cookie into her mouth.

Liz shrugged at the camera completely unsure of where Brie was stuffing all of this food.

“Okay then, whenever you’re ready Karen,” said Pom.

Karen struck a pose and let her trench coat fall by the wayside.

Liz shuddered at the beauty on her screen. Karen was fatter, so much fatter then when she had seen her last.

Karen was wearing a two piece white bikini, she slowly stepped up onto a scale. The numbers appeared on the screen thanks to some programming that Pom had worked out. 185.

“Wow look at that twenty pounds in a week, and sixty pounds in total so far.” said Pom as she moved off screen.

Brie laughed as she stuffed another brownie into her mouth. She had placed the plate on her heaving stomach in order to reach them better during the show.

Karen gave the ladies a twirl which showcased her gain. Karen's ass and stomach continued to swell out with each new pound. Her velvety soft potbelly had upgraded itself to a true gut that hung low on her body. It covered the front waistband of her skimpy bottoms. She lifted it and let it drop which produced a light slapping noise. Her ass continued to swell out and had consumed the back of her bikini bottoms completely. This let Brie and Liz see the cellulite that dotted her cheeks but also the cottage cheese that was slowly forming on her thighs. Those thighs pushed together now, her gap a thing of the past. Her breasts pushed out into C-cups and it showed in how tight her bikini top currently was. Karen grinned as her cherub face showed that both her cheeks and her chin had found some of her new gained fat.

“Oh, so close to her goal, 200 pounds is well within reach these days.” said Pom. She looked to the screen to see Brie still stuffing her face.

“What do you say Brie, if you keep eating I’ll stuff Karen to 200 pounds right now for you.” said Pom.

Brie was far too ** to really understand anything that was going on. As far as she could tell this was probably one of her strange dreams.

“You got it chief, stuff away.” slurred Brie as she stuffed more brownies into her mouth.

Pom produced a funnel and four gallons of heavy cream.

“This will be a new record for Karen, but I think she’s up for the challenge. What do you ladies think?” said Pom. Brie and Liz both cheered and moments later Karen was being stuffed with heavy cream.

One gallon was done in now time and the number on the scale pushed up 188. She barely missed a beat as the second gallon started flowing into her mouth. Moments later it was gone too, the scale jumped to 192. Karen moaned through the tubing but remained focused as gallon three met her lips.

196. She was so close. Her belly was as tight as a drum, every inch of her body was ready to stop but she knew the last gallon would do the trick. She closed her eyes and slowly drank the final gallon of cream. 200. Pom and Liz cheered. Brie laughed through a mouthful of the final brownie on the table. To the untrained eye Brie would look six months pregnant, her stomach clearing heaving with each labored breath.

The real eye catcher was Karen’s stomach. She looked ready to pop with triplets. It was hard to the touch and audibly sloshed when she turned sideways to showcase her size. The thing barely fit in the frame, but Karen was too busy rubbing the mammoth belly to care. Pom moved closer to the screen.

“We'll have to do this again sometime soon. Maybe in person next time. Until then see you next week.” said Pom as she turned off the stream.

“So what did you think Brie.” said Liz as she turned to see that Brie had fallen asleep, one hand shoved down the front of her tight pants. Liz laughed before throwing a blanket over the bloated blonde. She went to the kitchen to have some ice cream, she was too hot and bothered after that display and desperately needed to stuff herself.

The next morning Pom started displaying several pictures on a mantel in the bedroom. The first was a picture of Pom and Karen when they first met. Both skinny and smiling. The next was the first stuffing of Karen, her standing confused with a tiny stuffed gut. The next was a picture of a belly twice the size with Karen cradling her stomach. The third a picture of Karen in her bed with softer features, her stuffed belly making it look like a maternity shoot. The final picture was from the night before. Karen stood proud on a scale that read 200 pounds. Pom smiled, she really did love this girl. Pom then got a text.

She held up her phone and felt her heart sink into her stomach.

“Oh crap.” said Pom.

Karen’s head popped up from a bundle of blankets, face covered in red hair.

“Huh..yaw?” said Karen.

“Check your phone,” said Pom.

Karen picked up her phone and there was a text.

“Oh crap.” said Karen, her stomach rumbling.

“Oh crap” said Liz as she wiped leftover ice cream from her chin, she stared at her phone.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” said Brie, her phone in one hand as she struggled to button her pants in Liz’s bathroom.

Across town a woman sat in a lounge chair in her private pool. Her light blue bikini gleamed slightly in the California sun. She read through the text message one more time.

“Female Avengers Movie is a go, principal shooting starts in two months, we’ll be in touch.”

Scarlett Johnansson laughed.

“Well, there’s certainly going to have to be some costume adjustments,” said Scarlett. She rubbed her globular belly before snacking on another chocolate.

-End of Phase 1 -

Awesome chapter and quite the turn of events at the end to say the least, I wonder what will the ladies do with their new chubbiness when they have two months before starting to film the new movie...I don't know but I bet that it'll be interesting/entertaining 😜.

• 1 year later...

Quarantine Curse Chapter 7

The First Week of the Pandemic

Scarlett Johnansson watched the news reports roll in day after day. The Pandemic was getting worse and with it there were more and more delays. Scarlett grimaced thinking about the impacts this was going to have on her industry. The day had started with a lot of bad news, movie delays. With a ripple usually came waves and sure enough Scarlett heard a knock at the door. When she went to answer she found three large gift baskets. They were crammed full of various pastries and candies. On top of them was a letter.

“Dear Miss Johansson”

We regret to inform you that the studio will be delaying Black Widow out of fear of the financial impact that the pandemic will have on the box office performance. We know it doesn’t solve the issue but please accept this token of our gratitude for your hard work and patience. We hope to update you soon with a decision on moving forward with the film's release.

Scarlett rolled her eyes and picked up the three cumbersome gift baskets and brought them into her kitchen. It was just her luck, her first major film in this series and it was delayed. Who knew how long it would be before it would come out? Even worse, it could end up on a streaming service. Scarlett groaned and opened one of the baskets and started to eat a large chocolate muffin. She mindlessly ate the muffin, noting how delicious it was as she thought over what she was going to do. Her mind drifted, what if this went on for weeks, or months? Then what should she do, how would the movie industry end up being affected.

Scarlett was so lost in thought that she barely noticed that she had eaten half of the muffins in the first basket in one go. All curses had to start somewhere.

8 months into the Pandemic

Pom sat at her computer reading different news articles, there were talks of a vaccine soon, the first ray of hope that the Pandemic might end soon. She turned her attention to another one of her favorite topics, the Quarantine Curse. An entire website had popped up to gather a timeline of some of the thickening actresses in Hollywood. Pom smiled as she went through the daily posts, it turned out closing the gyms across the country had made everyone just a little bit bigger. She read the latest post from the site which highlighted the largest redheads in Hollywood. Pom smiled as she scrolled through the article.

Sophie Turner continued to expand, a month ago she had only been rocking a bit of flab but now it was easy to tell Sophie was getting properly chubby. She was seen walking around Hollywood with a large sugary coffee drink. Her stomach pushed out hard against her baggy t-shirts. Her meaty hips and thighs were tight in her yoga pants. Pom could only imagine the kind of butt she was dragging around these days.

Next was Jessica Chastain, an actress who commonly was mistaken for Bryce Dallas Howard, and those comparisons were getting a lot easier to make. Jessica was getting thicker by the day, her new stomach pushed out in her blouse as she went shopping. Her jeans looked skin tight as her butt had almost doubled in size. Pom lingered on the picture for a moment.

Finally, she moved on to Christina Hendricks and was stunned by the changes. Christina had always been considered curvy but with the quarantine she had truly blown up her figure. The hourglass figure that Christina had been famous for was now a thing of the past. Her extra fifty pounds had softened her middle pushing out into a large gut that peeked out from underneath her workout shirt. Her hips and ass had swollen to keep up with her growing frame. Pom licked her lips, she had to admit fattened redheads drove her wild. This article was great, but it was missing one key person, Karen Gillan. That made sense though, Karen had gone into hiding ever since the news of the Female Avengers movie had been announced.

She watched her stressed girlfriend pace the living room. Pom watched her go back and forth.

“You’re going to make a path in the floor if you keep that up.” Pom said hoping to get a smile out of Karen.

Karen looked up with a worried expression. Pom felt bad, Karen had always been known for her stick thin figure, the Quarantine Curse had seen the end of that.

Karen was nervous, that was plain to tell, and she had a right to be nervous. Today was the official first meeting with the Producer for the Avengers film. It had been a month since the announcement and Karen had been worried sick about it. On the day they had received the news Karen had been sitting at just over 185 pounds. A 60-pound weight gain would have been shocking for any actor. What was worse was that Karen had spent the next month trying to lose weight only to find that she was stress eating. This had resulted in her gaining another 15 pounds.

200 pounds. If this had been a month early, it would have been a cause for celebration. However, now it was just the nail in the coffin that was Karen’s career. 75 pounds was enough to move Karen out of the chubby phase of her life, she was officially fat now.

Pom looked over the changes to her girlfriend. Karen’s stomach pushed out farther with each passing day. Her soft orb of a stomach peeked out from underneath her blouse and Pom had to control herself not to try and rub it when her girlfriend was so upset. Karen’s butt continued to soak up more and more of the added poundage. She had upgraded her jeans to a larger size but even now her ass was making them skin tight. As she paced, Pom could watch Karen’s booty jiggle slightly with each step, which led to her chunkier thighs doing the same. Karen’s breasts had also taken a boost in size, she now struggled to contain them in her C cup bra and Pom was sure she would be upgrading to D-cups in no time. Finally, there was Karen’s face. It had grown even softer with the added weight. Her sharp chin was gone and had been replaced with a permanent double chin. That chubbier face was currently grimacing which concerned Pom.

She didn’t want Karen to hate her new weight because it looked amazing on her, it was supposed to be a fun project between the two of them. Pom felt responsible, she had gotten Karen to come out of her shell and was personally responsible for most of the weight on her body. She wanted Karen to get bigger but more importantly she wanted her to be comfortable doing it. If that was no longer the case, then she needed to help her even if that meant going back to normal.

She stood up and wrapped her arms around the taller woman, resting her chin on her shoulder to help her calm down.

“I promise, I’ll help you lose all the weight.” Pom whispered, hugging Karen around the middle ignoring the pulsing fat around her arm. She felt Karen rub her arms and could tell that Karen was smiling.

“That’s nice but I’m just worried about getting smaller and you not being interested anymore. But if I don’t lose the weight I can lose my job. I don’t want to have to pick between you and my career” Karen sighed

Pom squeezed Karen tighter which produced a cute yelp from Karen.

“You are ridiculous if you think your size is the only reason I stick around Red.” Pom nuzzled in close. “You are stuck with me, through thick and thin”

“You really are the best, you know that?” Karen held back some tears. They embraced for a bit, enjoying the nice moment.

“You know I had another thought too.” Pom said, breaking the silence and strutting to the kitchen. Karen was a little confused after such a nice moment when she heard food being placed out on the table in the kitchen.

Karen walked into the kitchen to find all the fattening food strewn across the dining room table. All of this had been bought for the project to double Karen’s weight. Her heart raced thinking about that plan, how much she had wanted, how much she still wanted it. There was just one problem, this Avengers movie. Karen had so many conflicting emotions.

“I realized today that I was being selfish.” Pom sighed, sitting down in front of the food. “I asked you to gain all this weight and didn’t really join you on that gaining journey.”

Karen giggled slightly.

“I don’t know if you’ve noticed Pom, but you are getting a little chubby. “Karen grinned, getting lost in the moment again.

“That’s exactly the problem.” Pom said as she poked herself in her tiny ** belly. Pom had managed to only put on about five pounds in the month after the announcement. Pom was still just chubby and most of that was because of her laser focus on making Karen fat. 25 pounds was nothing when compared to the amount of fat that Karen had packed on. From a distance Pom still looked skinny, her stomach was mostly flat. It only pooched out when she bent over or started to eat. Her ass, thighs and boobs had gotten bigger, but this just made Pom look like she had an hourglass figure. She had tried to turn Karen into a butterball and had kept her own figure mostly intact while doing it.

“If we are going to get chewed out for gaining weight, I want to make sure we do it together.” Pom said as she stretched showcasing her softer figure to Karen. “I think you take all this fattening food that you were going to eat, and you feed it to me.”

Karen bit her lip.

“That way you aren’t tempted by food.” Pom smiled.

Karen smiled; Pom really was the best. She then thought about the idea of fattening up Pom. She had always liked watching Pom eat and she did like that Pom was putting on weight. But Pom getting fat? That had never crossed her mind before, it was her job to get fat not Pom’s. Karen felt a tingle down her spine. What if Pom was as fat as her, or even fatter. She could see it in her head now. Pom waddling around her apartment barely able to contain her growing gut in the largest shirt available. The idea of Pom’s ass being too big for chairs or doorways made Karen’s heart race. She bit her lip imagining all the different ways she could fatten her up.

Karen had never felt like this before, she wanted that future so much that she could barely contain it. For just a moment all the stress and worry disappeared off Karen’s shoulders and she was back with Pom staring at her from the dinner table.

Pom watched as a familiar smile popped up on Karen’s face. Pom had seen it time and time again when she had been feeding her, it was a welcome sight after a tough month. However, she then realized something different about it, she was getting excited about the idea of Pom getting fat.

Karen moved in closer picking up a small pastry lining the table, she looked it over trying to hold back a groan at the thought of getting to eat it. Then she looked at Pom, she slowly moved the pastry to her lips and Pom opened her mouth. Slowly Karen started to feed Pom the pastry, she moaned slightly as she took a minute to appreciate the taste. She was a little shocked as she felt Karen push another full pastry into her mouth a moment later. She looked up with slightly shocked eyes at the slightly mischievous look in her girlfriend’s eyes.

“There’s a lot of food on this table, we have to get moving if you’re going to eat it all before this meeting.” Karen purred as she picked up the last of the pastries and began to shove it into Pom’s mouth just as she had finished the last piece. Pom was seeing a new side to Karen and it was exciting to say the least. Karen picked up her speed stuffing close to half of the food on the table into Pom’s gut in no time. Finally, Pom put up a hand gently to Karen’s soft belly.

“Okay killer, that’s enough for now, I don’t have quite the advanced stomach that you do after all.” Pom groaned, rubbing her stuffed gut. It pushed out enough to make her look overdue, her shirt pushed up just past her belly button. Karen put her hand on the drum tight orb, which produced a soft moan from Pom.

“Sorry about that, I think I got carried away.” Karen said, biting her lip.

“I’m not sorry. We’ll have to finish the rest of this later.” Pom grinned, she grunted as she stood up cradling her belly.

“Oh, right, the meeting!” Karen said standing up and shuffling off to get ready. Pom watched the awkward motion of her partner trying to rush off to get ready, and she disappeared into the bedroom. Pom chuckled. Karen’s head popped back into the room.

“What’s so funny.” Karen said with a smirk on her face.

“You look cute when you jiggle.” Pom grunted as she slowly followed Karen to get ready.

“Oh yeah? You look cute when you waddle.” Karen winked as she disappeared to get ready.

Some time later…

“This is an out of season April Fool’s joke, right?” the Producer laughed as Pom and Karen sat on the opposite of his desk. Both sat silently. “It certainly seems that way, I mean I just got done talking to Elizabeth Olsen about her weight gain and now I have to have the same discussion with you two?”

The Producer was clearly stressed out, he popped open a bottle of Pepto and chugged it. He sighed as he placed it back down before looking over the two Guardian’s actresses.

He was afraid to ask because he was 50 percent sure that Pom was pregnant. She was wearing a loose black blouse and a pair of jeans. Her blouse was pushing out to showcase a truly impressive belly, if he had to guess she was probably seven months pregnant. She rested one hand on her stomach as he continued to talk.

“We are going to destroy the budget of this movie on personal trainers and CGI work alone.” The Producer sighed before looking at his main problem, Karen. Of all the people he thought Karen would come out of this pandemic skinny. But here she was, the biggest of the women he had seen today.

Karen was wearing a blue button up shirt and a long black skirt. He assumed they both were to try and cover up her real figure as much as possible and it wasn’t really working. Her bosom and large belly were pulling the shirt tight. The bottom two buttons of her shirt were straining to contain the apex of her belly, he could see creamy white skin pulsing out from between the buttons. On top her breasts were doing the same to the first button. The skirt did little to hide her growing thighs which took up most of the chair she was sitting on. He could hear it creak every time she readjusted. She had a double chin; he could only imagine the pains of having to paint around that for an entire movie.

“My only hope is that Larson has kept her act together.” The Producer groaned. He leaned back in his chair and looked over the women one more time. “I hate to give ultimatums but we’re filming in a month, you need to lose the weight or we have to talk about a reduced part in the movie. I’m sorry but..

Before dread could set in, a set of loud footsteps broke off the conversation, everyone’s attention turned to the door. Suddenly, a large presence pushed its way through the door and entered the office. A large white floral dress flowed in the gust of wind that was produced from the grand entrance. A heaving pair of breasts stretched out the top barely containing the massive orbs. A thin imprint of a belly and a belly button pushed against the front of that same dress. Thick thighs took a strong stance as chubby arms cursed a bulging chest. With a huff blonde hair was pushed out of the way of cherub cheeks and three chins. Pom and Karen’s jaws’ dropped and if they had been looking back they would have seen the Producer was doing the same.

They had every right to be stunned, it wasn’t every day that you got to see a close to 260-pound Scarlett Johnansson. She stood in the doorway every pound of her looking furious as she stared daggers at the Producer.

“Did I just hear you right?” Scarlett said as she looked past Karen and Pom.

“Wha…” The Producer lost for words.

“You’ll be reducing their roles because of their weight?” Scarlett strutted forward, bumping Pom and Karen with her meaty hips. “Are you going to do the same for me?”

“Huh..ba.” The Producer was still lost for words as Scarlett slammed a contract down on his desk. He looked down from her heaving cleavage and started to read.

“This expressly states that my role can’t be reduced for anything pertaining to my figure, and after the nice stunt you pulled with my movie the studio was nice enough to add a clause.” Scarlett tapped her finger against a certain section.

“Any and all women on a set can not be punished for any change in weight.” The Producer looked up defeated. “But the budget, how do we explain all of this?” He made hand motions of a ball.

Scarlett raised an eyebrow.

“Good thing you have some smart writers, I’m sure you’ll figure it out. “Scarlett placed her hands on Pom and Karen’s shoulders.

“Come on ladies, I think it's time for lunch.” Scarlett looked back at the Producer as the three bloated women walked towards the door. “We’ll see you in a month.”

The Producer watched as Scarlett's large rump jiggled in her dress and the two pumpkins disappeared as the door slammed shut. He let out a defeated sigh before picking up the phone, he had a lot of work to do.

Scarlett, Karen and Pom stood outside of the studio’s offices. Next door was a large restaurant that was known for its portions and price. She slapped Karen and Pom on the back.

“Ladies, lunch is on me. And no getting a small meal, we are celebrating.” Scarlett beamed a smile at the two that was almost intoxicating.

The three walked up to the restaurant and Pom and Karen got to see their second surprise of the day. Brie Larson was exiting the restaurant as they were entering.

“Brie is that you?” Pom said, shocked by the woman that was starting to walk past them. Brie cocked her head, clearly not recognizing the three women right off the bat.

“Good lord Karen, have you ever thought about putting the fork down.” Brie reached out and patted Karen on her plush stomach. Karen would have been slightly hurt if she wasn’t still processing how fat Brie had gotten in one month. Last time Karen had seen Brie she could best be described as a little pudgy. A small stomach but for the most part skinny. That was no longer the case. Brie had ballooned in the four weeks following the announcement.

So much so that Karen was actually a little jealous, if she had to guess Brie was up to 170 pounds. She was wearing workout clothes that showed off every inch of her body. Her belly pushed like an oversized bowling ball. It was stuffed tight now showcasing that Brie had been eating well today. Her breasts had swollen out with her added pounds, easily pushing out into F’s. Her cleavage bulged over the top of her shirt, barely containing them as she took heavier breaths. Her thigh gap was a thing of the past as her legs and ass made her yoga pants paper thing.

She had a strong double chin as she grinned at Pom and Karen.

“Both you ladies better be careful, you keep eating like this and you won’t be able to fit through doors soon.” Brie mocked as she walked past them. Karen and Pom cocked their eyebrows.

“Is she kidding?” Pom whispered.

“Well you have to excuse me ladies. I have a meeting with our Producer. I’m sure he’ll be happy to see that at least one of his actresses hasn’t turned into a complete cow.” Brie strutted past them as best as her chunkier figure would allow. The three women watched as Brie’s bigger ass jiggled in her yoga pants, all three slightly mesmerized by the pair of panties flossing her larger cheeks.

“That woman is in complete denial.” Scarlett scoffed before turning around. “Too bad though, she looks great!” Both Karen and Pom turned their attention back to Scarlett who got them a table for three.

Within no time there was a small pile of food placed on the table for all three of them. Pom and Karen went wide eyed as Scarlett began to dig in.

“Come on you two, don’t let me have all the fun.” Scarlett said through a mouthful of food. Without a second thought Karen and Pom began to eat. While it was true that Pom had already had her fill that had been hours ago. She tried her best to keep up with Scarlett, but it was tough with a half-stuffed stomach. Scarlett truly ate like a woman possessed. Even Karen, who had become an expert eater and was currently starving from her recent attempt to diet, couldn't keep pace with Scarlett. Within ten minutes all three women had eaten more than half the food on the table. Pom bowed out as her stomach pushed painfully against her clothes. She had to catch her breath.

Karen on the other hand wasn’t quite full but had another problem. Her shirt of choice was no longer working out for her. As her stomach pushed out it had become even tighter, which was forcing the three buttons on the bottom of her shirt to be pulled uncomfortably tight. Her stomach was almost on full display. She rubbed at it to try to make sure none of her buttons popped off while she was in public.

“You know I’ve been watching your streams and I had a sneaking suspicion you two were having fun behind the scenes.” Scarlett chuckled as she leaned back in her chair barely even full.

“It looks like we aren’t the only ones.” Pom chuckled as Scarlett jiggled her stomach.

“True, what can I say I decided to have fun while on lock-down.” Scarlett grunted as she stood up and moved in between the two women.

“Oh well you look just about done over here.” Scarlett said while looking at Pom. “But you on the other hand seem to have more room in the tank.”

Scarlett brought up another piece of food to Karen’s lips.

“Scarlett I can’t, or my shirt will pop open.” Karen protested but she was cut off by Scarlett stuffing the food into her mouth.

“No need to worry about that, think about it, why bother when everyone is getting fat.” Scarlett smiled. “In fact, why not get fatter?”

Karen closed her eyes, imagining it now, her getting fatter with every bite. Scarlett kept feeding her at a relentless pace. She could barely keep up and was sure that she would pop.

“I think we should all get fatter, just to prove a point.” Scarlett said as she backed away from her work. “We’ve got a month before they start filming and I think we should really enjoy ourselves.”

Karen could only respond with a moan, her belly pushing hard into the table.

“You really want to stick it to that Producer, don’t you?” Pom said excited by the display of gluttony in front of her.

“Oh, I do, and I think we are the three to do it. What do you say?” Scarlett said as she stuffed the last morsel of food into Karen’s mouth. Karen moaned out as the three buttons on her shirt popped off unleashing her stuffed pale gut as it surged forward another inch. She grunted with the new freedom and had to hold back more moans in case she attracted more attention. Scarlett smiled as she looked over Karen clearly lost in her love of gluttony.

“You’re going to have to give us some time to think about that one.” Pom grinned she was just so happy to see Karen back to her old self again.

Scarlett stood up, with the bill paid and the food gone, she had done her job. She smiled as she looked over the two swollen women. All according to plan she thought.

Scarlett was gone in a flash, leaving Pom and Karen sitting at the table alone. They both rubbed their overstuffed guts both making eye contact.

“What do you think?” Pom said her breath was catching in her throat.

“I think I want to get home and have you all to myself. “Karen moaned, lust practically dripping from her lips.

“Oh, you are a bad influence.” Pom grinned as she stood up and got her balance. “Well come on then Red.”

Karen looked up with a large pouty lip.

“I think I might need some help.” Karen used her best baby voice which produced a laugh out of Pom.

“Alright you big butterball, on your feet.” Pom grabbed Karen’s hand and started to lug Karen onto her feet. Karen placed one hand underneath her gut as it jiggled with the added movement. She bit her lip, it felt good to have a stuffed belly again.

“Did anyone ever tell you that you're kind of heavy?” Pom grunted as she helped Karen walk out of the restaurant.

“Oh yeah, whose fault is that.” Karen laughed as the two walked back to their car. They were completely unaware as someone snapped a picture of the Red Head with her belly hanging out.

Sometime later

Brie walked out of the studios with tears in her eyes. The Producer had chewed her out for getting fat! Her of all people.

“What the hell does he know?” Brie mumbled to herself as she walked past the restaurant. “Did he even see that pig Karen? He has no right to call me fat.” His last words before she stormed out replayed in her head repeatedly.

“You should just consider yourself lucky for the Scarlett clause.” What the hell did that even mean? Her stomach grumbled even though she had just eaten before the meeting. She was so lost in thought about food and the meeting that she barely noticed that she bumped into someone.

“Oh I’m sorry about tha….Brie?” Florence Pugh looked back in shock at the chubby blonde. Florence was still as skinny as the last time Brie had seen her in person, which was while over a year ago. Even back then Brie had commented on the fact they were letting chubbier actresses into the MCU.

“I still look better than her.” Brie said in clear denial to the truth.

Florence glanced over Brie's enlarged frame and smiled. Evil thoughts ran through her head but she looked to Brie with all the innocence she could muster.

“You want to go get a drink? You kind of look like you could use a snack.” Florence said in a chipper tone.

Brie sniffled as she smiled and nodded her head. It was always nice to run into an old friend, chubby or otherwise.

Across town at the same time Pom and Karen were catching their breath after going at it like Teenagers on prom night. They locked eyes as they lay on the ground in their living room. Both their stomachs heaving up and down. It was the best sex that they had in weeks.

“What do you think about Scarlett’s idea?” Pom said after savoring the moment.

Karen thought long and hard about her choice. She had been so stressed for the past four weeks but she realized that she was at her happiest when she was with Pom and they could be who they truly were. She didn’t care about the consequences anymore, as long as she had Pom, what did it matter?

“I say we go for it.” Karen said in a hushed tone.

Pom grinned ear to ear. With shocking speed, she got to her feet and was in the kitchen a second later. Karen struggled to look over her stomach to see what she was doing. A moment later her head popped out of the kitchen.

“Come on Red, if you want to make me fatter, you’re going to have to come in here and feed me.” Pom said in a sultry tone. Karen rolled to her side and used all her strength to stand up. The naked RedHead waddled into the kitchen daydreaming about Pom being as fat as Scarlett.

At the same time Liz was moping, her plan to fatten up Brie had backfired on her. It turned out that Brie barely even needed a push to get started and once she was going, she hardly needed any help to make herself fat. She was hoping to have a partner in crime, a skinny actress that she could mold into the perfect fatty. All she had ended up with was an empty house and 25 extra pounds to her name. Those twenty-five pounds had gotten her yelled at today. So here she was picking at a salad in her kitchen feeling sorry for herself.

“Why can’t I have something like Pom and Karen.” Liz thought as she daydreamed about all the fattening fun those two were having. Her dream was interrupted by a knock at the door. She shuffled over, fully expecting more bad news. She opened the door to her surprise to see an incredibly fat Scarlett Johansson at the door.

“Hey Liz, I have a little proposition for you.” Scarlett smiled as she relished in the shocked look on Liz’s face.

Who knew where the Quarantine Curse would take them next.