Mina Mahal - your fat Filipina wifey

• Curvage Model

Got detention last week for my uniform....or maybe it was for snacking in class? IDK one of those.

The college schoolgirl you tutor is very playful and horny. You can't help but drift in and out of fantasies about her. The first video of a new series of clips ;)  

bootyyyy.thumb.gif.0566c848676f34b9fc757188e2a55266.gif

On 7/29/2022 at 11:17 AM, MinaMahal said:

8C6E584F-8E3D-447C-A3E8-DF2D32E55762.thumb.gif.05e23bb99d849e2828238f3a4227be66.gif

Happy Friday! I have some hot content planned for August but would love to hear what would like to see from me for future content 💛 

Holy crap you were able to contain the blubber like that. 😮

• Curvage Model

My new clip was scheduled to come out tonight but seems like it got delayed, so it may or may not be out until tomorrow! In the meantime....here's me bouncing on a small chair lol

bouncee.thumb.gif.bbd0dc36700ce18808340f234561156d.gif

I would love to be more interactive in this thread and very interested in hearing from you guys! What is your favorite aspect of feedism? The transformation? Stuffing? Outgrown clothes? 

3 hours ago, MinaMahal said:

My new clip was scheduled to come out tonight but seems like it got delayed, so it may or may not be out until tomorrow! In the meantime....here's me bouncing on a small chair lol

bouncee.thumb.gif.bbd0dc36700ce18808340f234561156d.gif

I would love to be more interactive in this thread and very interested in hearing from you guys! What is your favorite aspect of feedism? The transformation? Stuffing? Outgrown clothes? 

All of the above 😍😍

• Curvage Model

worshipgif.thumb.gif.5df11761376afdc01711b29cc6a33b14.gif

My new clip is out!

🙏 PAY TRIBUTE TO MY GODDESS BELLY 🙏

belly worship | J.0.I with countdown | fat chat | oiled belly play | femdom

Your goddess has finally given you permission to pay tribute to her belly. She gives you instructions on how to be a true belly worshipper in a sensual and commanding voice that will have you on your knees. Follow her instructions like a good boy as she plays with her oiled belly, jiggles and wiggles, and boasts about the softness you would absolutely lose your mind over. She wants your tribute...she wants your cum.