eboniewilkinson0 Tik toker weight gain

Johnwick2626

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, KingNovum said:

On her, instrgram I believe https://www.instagram.com/eboniewilkinson0/

My question is for you guys do you guys know if she a true feedee?

I believe she’s a single mother just trying to make some money. Or maybe she discovered a fetish she didn’t realize she had.

Either way she’s hot puts out great content and seems to actually be gaining.  10/10 would recommend 

10 hours ago, The Wind said:

I believe she’s a single mother just trying to make some money. Or maybe she discovered a fetish she didn’t realize she had.

Either way she’s hot puts out great content and seems to actually be gaining.  10/10 would recommend 

She had a couple of tiktoks where she asked what a feedee was, then some people asked her if she would be willing to eat and gain weight to become more popular to which she said no.  In another she had said she was in no way a feedee and liked her body as it was and had no intentions of gaining weight for money, then in the middle of August that all changed.  She is even looking for a feeder.

12 hours ago, lovemfat said:

She had a couple of tiktoks where she asked what a feedee was, then some people asked her if she would be willing to eat and gain weight to become more popular to which she said no.  In another she had said she was in no way a feedee and liked her body as it was and had no intentions of gaining weight for money, then in the middle of August that all changed.  She is even looking for a feeder.

i just wanted to be sure because i don't  want to get a the patron to find out that she isn't really into it  just like katie cummings and other Pstars, ya know?

23 hours ago, lovemfat said:

Wouldn't be the first time someone lied about wanting a feeder to entice people from this community to part ways with their money, I would take care with this one personally

1 hour ago, bigbootybitches said:

Wouldn't be the first time someone lied about wanting a feeder to entice people from this community to part ways with their money, I would take care with this one personally

She has responded to a couple of people who said they were feeders asking them to DM her, not sure what will happen but for now she seems pretty content to put on some obvious weight.  Since August the gains gains have been pretty noticable.