• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Whatababe

1 hour ago, marlow said:

Good lord you're a stone fox. I really hope you're planning on getting REALLY big though! Happy Holidays, eat well!

Thank you! 😊💖 

looking forward to a scrumptious holiday feast 

Edited by BigCutieLily

Guest reuben diesel
5 hours ago, BigCutieLily said:

Hi guys ^.^ wanted to show off some progress pics since I haven’t posted on here in forever. Also thinking of starting an Instagram to boost my online visibility. This is about a one year difference 😊 uploading a few more later today 🐱💖

55D44450-BDE5-4C0C-A075-199559491231.png

Fantastic gain - you look amazing! 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, senorclean said:

Each time you're more stunning than the last!   A total bombshell!  Love how big and round your belly has gotten, and how chubby your face and hands have gotten too. You look incredible huge!  Looking forward to your insta.  I can't get enough of you!

8 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey Lily - I've followed your modeling career from the start.  And you're one of my favorites.  Tell the other Bigcuties this party is awaiting their participation !!! -    💕😃👍

Instagram is in the works! 📸 I’ve decided to step up my game this next year now that I’m fatter than ever, I’m ready to share more of me 🤗🤗 I was sort of in hibernation mode 2021 and it really has helped my figure ^.^

although it’s been a bit of a roller coaster ride (making lifestyle adjustments) I’m going to make 2022 my best year yet. I’ll keep you all posted with new social media accounts and occasional pictures on here💕

and yes I am dying to make content with other web models 😭 I haven’t had much luck making content with any hotties on here. Hope that changes soon 

• Curvage Model

Happy Turkey Day everyone ! I’m in charge of making the cornbread today. It taste heavenly with extra butter and either maple syrup or honey 🍯

I make the best sweet cornbread fam is going to fry a turkey and smoke another🤤

What are you cooking up this thanksgiving?? 

i can tell I’m overexcited since I’ve been up since 5am which is pretty rare in my book lol

Edited by BigCutieLily

Guest ChubbySouffle

Hi lilly! It's great to have you here ☺️. I remember a certain photo posted here five years ago and can't believe how much you've grown! Any chance that shirt could cover even half of your belly now? 

post-41458-145141168598.jpg

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, ChubbySouffle said:

Hi lilly! It's great to have you here ☺️. I remember a certain photo posted here five years ago and can't believe how much you've grown! Any chance that shirt could cover even half of your belly now? 

post-41458-145141168598.jpg

I doubt it 😅 that’s a shirt I wish I had kept but rapidly outgrew 

26 minutes ago, BigCutieLily said:

This years thanksgiving was extra fun ☺️ Wonder how much I’ll be able to eat next year

9E74B103-E3ED-426B-B9C2-156C9E0EB16D.jpeg

9BB6B4FE-F335-4A6C-B147-32D836622AA7.jpeg

Your belly is looking so big and heavy, I think you might have overdone it already this year. Though with how much bigger you've been getting lately, I think you'll be up to the challenge next year 😈

• Curvage Model
On 11/24/2021 at 8:14 PM, senorclean said:

Each time you're more stunning than the last!   A total bombshell!  Love how big and round your belly has gotten, and how chubby your face and hands have gotten too. You look incredible huge!  Looking forward to your insta.  I can't get enough of you!

Gracias 😊Probably a tumblr, and tik tok too. I'll keep you all posted! xx 

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, egg92 said:

Damn that's wife material right there lol

On 11/24/2021 at 6:53 PM, reuben diesel said:

Fantastic gain - you look amazing! 

On 11/24/2021 at 6:31 PM, ShoeshineBoy said:

I love the comparison in denim.  I hope this next year is just as productive for you.

Blue jeans try on video in the works. And, thank you thank you 😙

Guest ChubbySouffle
55 minutes ago, BigCutieLily said:

I have no business wearing these 🙈

I think the button of those jeans might be feeling the same way 😂. Have you ever done a button popping video before??