2022 Celeb Weight Gain Predictions

thadrou90

Since it's already almost Thanksgiving and 2021 will be over before we know it, I thought we should start making our celebrity wg predictions for 2022!

Last year I thought Lana Condor, Bebe Rexha, Diana Sirokai, Tess Holliday, and Raiza Costa all seemed poised for continued gains. I guess I went 3 for 5, with Lana's weight loss and Raiza's pregnancy path that seemed to shrink her rather than expand her, though it's hard to say. Very happy to Bebe stayed plump and Diana and Tess have kept growing like champs. Among my 'maybe's', Melissa Fumero seems not to have lost her most recent baby weight, too, and Lana Del Rey, if a bit slimmed down, is still nice and porky. Hunter McGrady, too, seems to be nicely on the regain train.

Anyway, on to predictions for next year:

Likely: Bebe, Diana, and Tess. I know past performance is no guarantee of future success, but all three seem to have what it takes to stay fat or get fatter. And I hope Hunter keeps regaining as she has through her pregnancy and early postpartum months.

Maybe: The Lana's, Del Rey and Condor, and Camila Cabello, too. I really think they could go either way, but I'm hoping for them to head in a plump direction. Kelly Clarkson doesn't seem to be losing any weight these days, too, and I'd love to see her just get downright fat. Lardi B also gained more than I thought she would this year, and I hope that continues. I'd love to see Lardi larger than ever!

Long shots: Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift.

So: what are your predictions?

This year:
Even though the Emma Roberts and Billie Lourd predictions were mostly based on wishful thinking, they did come through in the way of them getting pregnant, to my pleasant surprise! As for Sarah Paulson, my prediction of her did look to come true with her gaining weight for American Crime Story. Then the whole fatsuit thing happened, which was an unexpected letdown.

Weight gain:
Clara Dao: She gained weight three moths ago. Aside from YouTube Shorts she hasn't uploaded any new body positivity-related vids, so I think it's quite likely that she might upload one somewhere next year.
Camila Cabello: Now that she and Shawn Mendes broke up, he's no longer around to hold back her binge eating.
Miley Cyrus: Outside of Curvage there was little to no mention that she gained weight during spring and summer, which could mean that she'll be all the more comfortable gaining weight.

Pregnancy:
Ariana Grande: Some girls have this obsession of having kids before 30. Not sure about her, but she'll turn 29 next year. What makes this even more likely is that she got married earlier this year.

Lurker had a good format for his predictions. I'll do the same here:

Weight gain:

Pokimane: She's already developed into a cool pear shape through an incidental slow weight gain, and seems to have no problem with it. She can keep at the pace she's going, get slightly bigger, and I'll still be okay with it.

Bebe Rexha: She's also got a great pear shape, and has already expressed in the past that she enjoys her larger butt. I'd be okay with her gaining a bit of weight. Just as long as she doesn't get the idea to start losing. I will cry if her ass shrinks. (I know I'm being dramatic. It's something I do)

Billie Eilish: She's got some body confidence, and already has pretty big boobs. You can't deny that it would be cool if she developed a matching ass.

Pregnancy:

Elizabeth Olsen: She's already pretty curvy, as we saw in just about a majority of her outfits in Marvel (really, that corset from the movies really showed how busty she is, and the costumes and outfits in WandaVision were something else). I've had my fingers crossed since episode 3 came out to see her actually pregnant in the near future. She mentioned once in a podcast that she wanted a baby, so here's hoping it doesn't take too long for that to happen. Plus, they mentioned at Marvel that if she does get pregnant, they'd work around it just like they did Scarlett Johansson and Zoe Saldana's pregnancies, so that's pretty much an all clear there.

Jenna Coleman: Honestly, with her short stature, her D cup breasts (yes, I looked it up), and her history with fluctuating weight, this would be a really great one. She even expressed an interest in becoming a mother one day after she did a movie playing a mother once. Unfortunately, she's apparently one of those people that focuses mostly on work, because I found another interview where she said she didn't actually see becoming a mother happening until they "allowed cradles on set" or something like that. That diminishes my hopes a bit.

Fingers crossed that for both of them, it ends up being a happy surprise (which, is pretty much every pregnancy ever, even the planned ones, but still. You guys get what I'm trying to say)

Apparently I forgot to make any predictions for 2021, so here are my guesses for 2022.

Likely,: She´s already very large, but I predict Mayara Russi will keep gaining weight in 2022, she seems to not give a damn about what the scale says, just as long as she can work, feel good and eat whatever she wants with her friends, so god bless her for that attitude.

Maybe: after losing some weight during lockdown periodes, I hope Lauren Landa could rebound a bit and maybe put on 15-20 lbs again.

Another Maybe is Katy Mixon, her weight has steadily increased the last couple of years, my gut feeling is she will most likely lose some weight in 2022, she just can´t keep gaining like that in Hollywood can she? especially now that American Housewife has been cancelled, so far she still looks atleast as big in The thing about Pam BTS photos that have come out. so I really do hope she doesn´t give a damn, and keeps getting bigger.

Likely:

It's almost a certainty that Bryce Dallas Howard gained a lot of weight during quarantine, especially after filming for Jurassic World wrapped up. She's probably already pretty big. Now, with her likely press tour in June for the movie, she'll actually be able to show off her awesome new curves. 

Jennifer Lawrence is currently pregnant and, God willing, will keep the baby weight in 2022.

I'm hoping 2022 is the year that Abigail Breslin realizes her potential for being a plus-sized sex symbol superstar, but I'll also settle for some new bikini pics. 

I will also cheer for some new Gina Carano content that let's her show more than a little cleavage. 

Pregnancies:

Alexandra Daddario has no major franchise commitments, is at the right age, and in a relationship that could lead to a pregnancy. 

Kat Dennings is engaged and towards the end of her biological clock and probably will get pregnant soon as well. 

Elizabeth Olsen has said she wants kids, so that could also happen, though maybe not right now as she had several Marvel projects being worked on. 

Margot Robbie is married and is said to want kids, so that'd be a nice surprise, especially as she's probably done with Harley Quinn for at least a bit. 

Daisy Ridley is also married and seems ready for kids, but I predict her every year and it never pans out sadly. 

Oh, speaking of Star Wars gals, Felicity Jones could always go for baby 2, and actually show her belly this time. 

Long shots:

I want so badly for Karen Gillan to just get an awesome soft potbelly and then film Jumanji 4 in the crop top with no explanation for her growing plump stomach. Let me dream! 

I'll also say that Hailee Steinfeld would be one sexy preggo, but it won't happen. 

You all know my usual candidates by now:

Ariana Grande, Dove Cameron, and Madelaine Petsch. 

Hailee Steinfeld is in the MCU now, so she's out of the running, indefinitely.

I'm throwing Adele's hat in the ring for next year as well. She could always go back, you never know. 

Dojacat is also back in the running for 2022.

13 hours ago, DanishFan87 said:

Maybe: after losing some weight during lockdown periodes, I hope Lauren Landa could rebound a bit and maybe put on 15-20 lbs again.

I'd forgotten about Lauren lately, but I think you're right that she's due for a rebound after losing weight for a while.

5 hours ago, Famousbelly said:

It's almost a certainty that Bryce Dallas Howard gained a lot of weight during quarantine, especially after filming for Jurassic World wrapped up. She's probably already pretty big. Now, with her likely press tour in June for the movie, she'll actually be able to show off her awesome new curves. 

I think you're right! It might be a small gain, but it seems like Bryce almost always gains between parts. Here's hoping she hasn't abandoned this venerable tradition.

1 hour ago, ButtonBuster said:

I'm throwing Adele's hat in the ring for next year as well. She could always go back, you never know. 

She said as much during her interview with Oprah, that she may very well regain some weight now that she's touring again and not just exercising 24/7. Call me crazy but I think she's already looked a little softer around the edges in her recent appearances compared to the weight loss photos that circulated some months ago.

Guest Schadenfreude
6 hours ago, naranja said:

Anna semonovich becomes a blimp

Very short odds on that happening to Anna. In fact, I think it is inevitable.

spacer.png

Avril Lavigne had a promising 2020, but came back to skinny fit land as soon as she met her new boyfriend. If she call it quits or get dumped, she might spirale out of control and get bigger than ever.

I'll also add Pokimane into the mix for evident reason, also neekolul.

Louane who keeps growing bigger everytime we see her on TV.

Why not adding Kelly from french anchors, who will maybe bounce back and get to the thicker side once again.

And to finish, sport wise, I'll add la Hiedra who's almost on the hefty side of the force and why not Liv who, After her failed push (We all know Vince won't give her the title) might be back on the gain train.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude

Model Doutzen Kroes has had all her contracts terminated for being an anti-vaccionation conspiranoid nut. I'm not going to argue whether that's right or wrong (probably has to do with vaccination clearance for work), but adding this to the fact that she's not getting any younger, wil we see her turn into a binge-eating crazy cat lady in 2022?

spacer.png

1.Taylor Swift

2.Selena Gomez 

3.Naomi Scott 

4.Lorde same as beer 

5.Madison Beer tour highly unlikely but wishful thinking 
6.Dua Lipa Tour 

7. Elle Fanning 

8.Taylor marie Hill with getting engaged hopefully she gains 

9.Ashley Benson

10.Sasha Banks doubtful

11.Liv Morgan 

12. Camilla Cabello  obvious reason lol
13.Daisy Ridley

14. Kathryn Newton 

15. Peyton List

16. Emma Watson 

17. Addison Rae

• 2 weeks later...

It feels too early, but predictions are predictions - either they happen or not. I can't say any of mine are a lock, but I can categorize them by a few factors:

who I want, who I think needs it, who'd get the biggest overall benefit from a gain, regains/those on the cusp, who would make a major impact on the mainstream and schadenfreude

Who I want

This list would be virtually endless and can change every minute based on my whims but it boils down to Sasha Banks, Danielle Moinet and Brie Larson. As I say that, I’m pretty sure neither is likely. It's like anyone off the top of my head that I'd want to gain never really does.

Who I think needs it

This too is a lot of chicks with a ton of crossover with the wants list, but I'm trying my best to keep that bias out of the equation here. I do believe I have a better chance of success predicting here since logically how can these gals get any thinner? Even they have to come to terms with their own limitations. Eliza Coupe, Jennifer Connelly and Natalia Dyer.

Biggest Overall Benefit

Nikki Glaser would definitely benefit a lot by adding fat: it should alleviate her ED, her wrinkles would fill in, she'd be even funnier, maybe even her feet would look nicer.. that part I can't confirm, but it wouldn't hurt to find out. Anyway, Giada de Laurentiis -  I mean, c'mon, she's a chef. And lastly, Mina Kimes from ESPN. Football culture almost goes hand in hand with indulgence, throw in the "librarian hotness" and an extra 40 lbs or so would just make her glow. Plus, she'd be better equipped at handling the brutal cold up north while doing field reports during football season.

Regains/On the cusp

Realistic chances lie with those who have a natural magnetism towards fatness. Mia Khalifa said she was chubby growing up, old pictures of Pokimane suggest she requires commitment to stay thin… and it’s wavering. Of course, Adele’s in that running.

Major Impact on the Mainstream

This all boils down to sheer notoriety.  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. There will be fireworks in every direction in and out politics if she comes jiggling up the Capitol steps. Meghan Markle, because basically anything she does gets too much scrutiny; that and I gave up on Kate Middleton. And since she’s now of legal age - Greta Thunberg. I think there was some odd brouhaha where someone in the CCP regime called her fat… weird. But since China rules the world…

Schadenfreude (not the user, although he’s posted here already)

Danielle Bregoli, Freelee the Banana Girl, Jada Pinkett-Smith. The less said about all of them, the better.

Events

I think it would be cool to add in some weight gain related news items. Stuff like the announcement of a Big Bertha film, or tons more chicks leaving crossfit and embracing “reverse progress” (i.e. getting doughy), or the UFC will open up a higher weight class for their female competitors, for example (it could save Aspen Ladd’s life).

I think people will realize how popular weight gain deepfakes are getting to be. Despite the ulterior motives behind many of them, I think it may open some people’s minds on body image. And such a phenomenon will be reported about on a mainstream news source (TMZ/Daily Mail/Inside Edition, etc)

So, if I can try to gauge individuals who would fit in most of the above categories, my picks are as follows:
Nikki Glaser (again, beat that ED)
Sha’Carri Richardson (I can just see the volatility of her life just making weight gain inevitable; that, and she seems to give no fucks)
Brie Larson (good marketing and PR beckons the ladies with relatable body types; Marvel needs all the good marketing and PR they can get... and since they’re still hellbent on trolling misogynist* dudebros, being a flabby lady would do the trick)
Becky Lynch (the grind should get to her)

I can’t predict that there’s gonna be any major leaps into BBW territory for anyone in that bunch. Something like that is bound to be from someone who’s been under the radar for sometime and comes outta nowhere, a welcome surprise.

Fingers crossed.

Guest Weight gain schadenfreude
45 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Major Impact on the Mainstream

This all boils down to sheer notoriety.  Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. There will be fireworks in every direction in and out politics if she comes jiggling up the Capitol steps. Meghan Markle, because basically anything she does gets too much scrutiny; that and I gave up on Kate Middleton. And since she’s now of legal age - Greta Thunberg. I think there was some odd brouhaha where someone in the CCP regime called her fat… weird. But since China rules the world…

I would love any of those three. I've been waiting forever for Ocasio to get fat, since I think that would have a big impact, but she remains stubbornly skinny. Meghan Markle put on noticeable weight when she was pregnant, and it didn't go unnoticed by her haters. Greta has potential too, and it didn't go unnoticed by the Chinese.

I'd say Scarlett Johansson but I don't know. Her weight has been slightly yo-yo for how long now? She's either looking a little bloated/chubby in a way like she's putting on a little weight or just slim. She's definitely not doing anything action oriented in terms of movies anytime soon so why not have her relax a bit and let herself go? 

I predict Pokimane will become a chubster. I have, like 103 pages of evidence (oh we’re actually on 104 now).

Bebe Rexha will definitely plateau as she does before inflating a bit as her body adjusts to the new normal weight.

Camilla Caballo, I think, will lose weight only to gain it back while touring.

Mia Khalifa is a lost cause 😩 she’s very much into cosmetics and is pretty consistent with gym. She wants the classic busty-stick look and is succeeding a little too well. The only thing that can fix it is if she starts dating a cook again. I’d volunteer, of course, but I can’t cook…

Rihanna has an uncanny ability to be famous and mysterious all at once. She’s gained weight before and acted as if it’s entirely part of her plan to be the greatest influencer of all time (I actually think she gains on purpose), only to revert back to a svelt shape as if nothing had happened. “Thiccanna” will definitely return, but there’s no telling when.

Megan Thee Stallion: I can’t figure out why she doesn’t get much attention on here besides me and a couple others, but don’t overlook her! She’s 100% into being as thicc as possible, it’s just she wants to be strong-thicc not just fat-thicc. If she can figure out how to keep the juice going to her ass, she will gain. We just have to wait a little bit.

Guest wgjreqkjgadsfg

This is all of them i think 

women who i think will probably gain some weight

Adison Rae

Selena Gomez

Lauren Alexis: she is very likely as she is super lazy and doesn't go to the gym, she just spends time sitting at home all day

Taylor Swift

Billie Eilish 

Elisabeth Olsen

Scarlett Johansson 

Margot robbie

Pokimane: same thing as Lauren Alexis just that she eats a lot more and has some confidence, only problem is that she actually goes to the gym, but we all know she doesnt even do the things properly 

Coco Chanou: she isnt really a celeb but she has a good gut and is going to Bali soon, holiday pounds here they come

Women who might not but will look so good with extra weight

Natalie Portman

Emma Watson

Daisy Ridley 

Karen Gillan