Clip order held for review?

Pizzajunky33

Ive never had issues ordering clips, even bought some on wednesday, but my latest purchase said it needed to be reviewed by staff, and its still pending after 12 hours. I can see the payment on my bank app, so its not as if theres actually payment issues, so ive just payed for clips curvage isnt letting me watch.

12 hours ago, Pizzajunky33 said:

Ive never had issues ordering clips, even bought some on wednesday, but my latest purchase said it needed to be reviewed by staff, and its still pending after 12 hours. I can see the payment on my bank app, so its not as if theres actually payment issues, so ive just payed for clips curvage isnt letting me watch.

I should also note that Every purchase has the following steps:

1. A HOLD is placed on the card for the purchase amount
2. Verification process happens. Usually the transaction completes instantly thereafter.  (some holds can be longer if payment appears suspicious)
3. If approved, a charge is created. If declined the hold is released after a period of time.

It's likely that what looks like a charge is only a hold and will be released upon review if the transaction is declined. Meaning no charge will be made.

Thank you

• 1 year later...

Hi

The payments have been flagged as suspicious and as a result were declined. Did you change anything versus your prior payments?

Maybe you disputed a charge against a charge? If you dispute anything, even a charge against another company (not Curvage) and even with a different card, the banks will flag your digital across the network and any additional charges can be marked as higher risk.  Due to the nature of our business suspicious of this sort being notated in the bank system can trigger a denial.

Thank you :)