So I married a feeder...

Guest Queen Celeste

Guest ExponentialGrowth

Man, I wouldn't be able to resist satisfying this queen. You look spectacular all bloated up in bed, just missing the empty containers surrounding you making your throne ;)

Guest Queen Celeste

Im sorry yall i know i said i had some content on the way a few days ago but we had an editing setback! Transferring videos, icloud, making sure the iphone downloads the right video quality.. its all so annoying ๐Ÿ˜กย It *should* be out tonight, and im planning another super stuffing soon with my crown and jewelry still!ย ;)between my doggie getting sick and us both working full time its been busy!

We are still new to the video making process, and are learning more all the time. We are getting a nice new camera very soon. Ive been eating like a PIG lately too, so dont you worry. Im pushing into goddess territory!!

Any feedback or help would be appreciated! I wanna make stuff yall love.

Thank you guys so much for being so wonderfulโค๏ธ

20211209_224223.jpg

20211208_230827.jpg

Guest Queen Celeste
3 hours ago, lisapage said:

This is such an amazing thread! Your transformation is incredible! You're clearly committed to the feedee lifestyle, but how far are you planning on going? Can you see yourself as one of the Wal-Mart fat girls cruising through the store on a mobility scooter, haha?

Honestly? Right now im not even worrying about a stopping point! Im just enjoying the ride! Andย the food. Lol

But I suppose i can tell yall what milestones im trying to reach right now, my first is 270 and i think im getting close because ive been eating like a monster lately! But my big push, and whats gonna make me scream and jump up and down when i hit it. Is 300. When I hit that i know ill have become a real queen :)

1 hour ago, Queen Celeste said:

Honestly? Right now im not even worrying about a stopping point! Im just enjoying the ride! Andย the food. Lol

But I suppose i can tell yall what milestones im trying to reach right now, my first is 270 and i think im getting close because ive been eating like a monster lately! But my big push, and whats gonna make me scream and jump up and down when i hit it. Is 300. When I hit that i know ill have become a real queen :)

Happy This Is Amazing GIF by Mystic

Guest addictedtofat
On 12/7/2021 at 9:04 AM, Drum2 said:

thats how the feeder/feedee thiong should work.ย  ย :)ย it does in my house :)

Every feedee needs a servantย 

I only want to be compleetly honest and sorry for my bad english from Sweden here. But i have been a member in this forum since the start 2012 and I have been a member even when Fat Celebs were active because I compleetly love fat women, a woman with a big round stuffed belly is heaven to me, Big beautiful women like you are a big part of my life, I seems maybe sounds creepy and frightening but I'm deeply honest. I find this thread today 10/12 and i'm compleeted in love with this thread you and your husband do, life are menat to living not do what others think, life is too short to be boring and dry. You are the best thing happend on whole internet and I mean it!

Buying videos from you are an option this is fact next week when i get money.ย 

Again you are the best thing that happen to me.

I wish everyday to meet a woman like you exactly as you are demanding, lazy, absolutley love food and be stuffed, and see herself as a queen I comes to treat my woman as a queen.

I would love to be bossed around.

Take care eat well, lazy well!

Guest Queen Celeste
6 hours ago, henke26 said:

I only want to be compleetly honest and sorry for my bad english from Sweden here. But i have been a member in this forum since the start 2012 and I have been a member even when Fat Celebs were active because I compleetly love fat women, a woman with a big round stuffed belly is heaven to me, Big beautiful women like you are a big part of my life, I seems maybe sounds creepy and frightening but I'm deeply honest. I find this thread today 10/12 and i'm compleeted in love with this thread you and your husband do, life are menat to living not do what others think, life is too short to be boring and dry. You are the best thing happend on whole internet and I mean it!

Buying videos from you are an option this is fact next week when i get money.ย 

Again you are the best thing that happen to me.

I wish everyday to meet a woman like you exactly as you are demanding, lazy, absolutley love food and be stuffed, and see herself as a queen I comes to treat my woman as a queen.

I would love to be bossed around.

Take care eat well, lazy well!

Thank you so much for the kind words! Iโ€™m so glad that you are enjoying our content! I canโ€™t wait to keep posting more and more. AND to keep eating more and more ๐Ÿ˜œย 

Thanks to answer to respond me, Enjoy your content is at least I do. I already imagine how big you comes to be, you deservs it, my queen. Never go hungry! and demand for more food when you are in bed and be worshiped while you eat that is how you treat a queen like you.ย 

I long so much when i can get all videos from you๐Ÿ’˜

Guest Queen Celeste
8 hours ago, henke26 said:

Thanks to answer to respond me, Enjoy your content is at least I do. I already imagine how big you comes to be, you deservs it, my queen. Never go hungry! and demand for more food when you are in bed and be worshiped while you eat that is how you treat a queen like you.ย 

I long so much when i can get all videos from you๐Ÿ’˜

Aw you're so sweet, thank you so much :)

So I love being a worshipped spoiled brat queen so much! Do yall think it should be my "thing"? Serious question. Im thinking about more story and skit based content! Like a skinny girl begs to moveย in to a guy's house and time lapses to her becoming a fat spoiled mess (me! lol). Maybe the point of view of a friend who hasnt seen her in a long time and walks into me yelling at my man and stuffing my faceย ๐Ÿคฉ,ย or a wife gets married and quickly balloons into a bossy lazy piggy (story of my lifeย ๐Ÿท). Oh! Or the pervy husband tempts the dieting fatty to finally let go and she snaps and goes on a messy feeding frenzy!

lol!!!! Sorry, I always get excited thinking about a personality change to go along with my growing body, it always turns me on.๐Ÿ˜ I wanna hear what yall think!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

I definitely love being a goddess queenย โค๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ, especially with all my new worshippers lol! I cant wait to make the sequel to this pic! My husband had me dying laughing when he showed it to meย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย but I fucking love it! ย Im much fatter now, and I fill out my queen size bed a little better, but I still have a ways to go. But hey, it's called a QUEEN size for a reason. I have room to grow!ย 

1267769602_thinface.thumb.PNG.3195b24895fcec7db9e0b7135faf4757.PNG

Before my royal calling :)

1683152567_AllHailtheQueen!.thumb.png.ad9cd8ecee3b915e4115f69cb35d970f.png

Glow up, more like blow up!

My queen you are so amazing i canot belive it, why I canot get a woman with that strong caracter you have? I should do everything she demanded even feed her. You women are so wounderful

ย You doing your queenrole in the videos isย very great in my eyes and that is my opinionย and thatย whats matter.ย That queensized bed are made for you to grow and feast

You are a dreamwoman

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Queen Celeste
On 12/11/2021 at 9:36 AM, henke26 said:

My queen you are so amazing i canot belive it, why I canot get a woman with that strong caracter you have? I should do everything she demanded even feed her. You women are so wounderful

ย You doing your queenrole in the videos isย very great in my eyes and that is my opinionย and thatย whats matter.ย That queensized bed are made for you to grow and feast

You are a dreamwoman

Thank you for the sweet words!! I actually have a king sized bed! A queen size wouldn't be able to hold meย ๐Ÿ˜œย 

ย 

On 1/2/2022 at 2:07 PM, Ilikefat said:

Been a bit, hope you're doing well!ย 

I know it has been a while and I apologize for my silence! I promise I haven't slacked!! I have been getting high and stuffing my face every dayย ๐Ÿ˜‰