So I married a feeder...

Guest Queen Celeste

Guest Queen Celeste
7 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I meannn... ok but you are more than pretty you are 

Adam Sandler GIF

Thank you! But I mainly focus on the feed me part 😋

5 hours ago, portport said:

You are perfect. Give your fans more!  We want to see you blitz and stuffed ! 

Oh there will be more...lots more 😉

Guest Queen Celeste
19 hours ago, Ilikefat said:

Been absolutely adoring this thread, so I did this quick (admittedly kinda sloppy) sketch of a slightly bigger you! Hope ya enjoy it... 122050172_PXL_20211128_0907057052.thumb.jpg.f5cb8a1484403d5ef51d0666ea0a3a03.jpg

Oh my god thats so good I love it lol, thank you so much :)

Guest Queen Celeste
On 11/27/2021 at 11:00 PM, montuemon said:

Can’t wait until that shirt fits more like a bra than a shirt. 

Getting closer and closer everyday!

Guest Queen Celeste
13 hours ago, Ilikefat said:

Hope to do another, even better sketch that catches your amazing likeness in the future! 

Can’t wait to see it!!

Guest Queen Celeste
15 minutes ago, Art420 said:

Can't wait to see your belly start to hang out of that shirt!

Itll happen soon.. my husband says im looking fatter lately and i definitely feel it.

This curvage thing has made me push harder than ever before! Im filming a big stuffing tomorrow if everything works out as planned.

Yall are really encouraging me and im gonna blow the fuck up for you guys. Heres what doing right now:

20211129_195244.jpg

20211129_195300.jpg

39 minutes ago, CurvyCeleste said:

Itll happen soon.. my husband says im looking fatter lately and i definitely feel it.

This curvage thing has made me push harder than ever before! Im filming a big stuffing tomorrow if everything works out as planned.

Yall are really encouraging me and im gonna blow the fuck up for you guys. Heres what doing right now:

20211129_195244.jpg

20211129_195300.jpg

This Is Awesome Paul Rudd GIF

4 hours ago, CurvyCeleste said:

20211129_195244.jpg

20211129_195300.jpg

Loving how that belly looks after being properly fed!

Guest Queen Celeste
22 hours ago, Corky said:

How did you embrace and then enjoy gaining weight? That’s a huge mental barrier to breakthrough if you’re not a feedee already. 

It was difficult at first but I just realized how nice it was to just sit around, eat, and be lazy. And I also realized how sexy my ass looks the bigger it’s getting! 

14 hours ago, angel.food.cake said:

That is a dream relationship dynamic - he does chores and you get to sit back, eat, and be spoiled lol 🤗

Oh it is absolute paradise!!

8 hours ago, CurvyCeleste said:

It was difficult at first but I just realized how nice it was to just sit around, eat, and be lazy. And I also realized how sexy my ass looks the bigger it’s getting! 

What made it difficult in the beginning, and when was the switch in your brain flipped into just embracing the reality that life is better when you can’t see your toes and stairs are your nemesis?

Guest Queen Celeste

Covid booster kicked my ass :( but i managed to film a clip last night! Ill be on tomorrow to answer more of yalls questions!

Edited by CurvyCeleste

I’m intrigued by one thing. How has your family or your boyfriend’s family reacted to all the weight you have put on? I think this might be one of the questions that most pops up in my head when I think about someone becoming a Feedee

Guest Queen Celeste
On 12/1/2021 at 6:05 PM, JennyGray said:

Wow. Who wouldn’t love to marry a feeder? 🤩

You’re looking amazing girl!

Thank you ❤️ And I agree!! Who wouldn't want to marry someone who spoils them rotten and finds them sexier and sexier the fatter they get??

On 12/1/2021 at 10:25 PM, Corky said:

What made it difficult in the beginning, and when was the switch in your brain flipped into just embracing the reality that life is better when you can’t see your toes and stairs are your nemesis?

Honestly, I wasn't sure that I wanted to be fat. But after getting married and realizing how wonderful it was to just let go and eat whatever I wanted, I got over it! I also realized how uch sexier being fat is than being skinny.

15 hours ago, Willowd said:

I’m intrigued by one thing. How has your family or your boyfriend’s family reacted to all the weight you have put on? I think this might be one of the questions that most pops up in my head when I think about someone becoming a Feedee

My husband's family never really said anything. My family made comments at first, but they realized that I was ignoring them and getting fatter, so they eventually stopped.

4 hours ago, PreyToGod said:

How did he introduce it without freaking you out by the way?

Did he tell you about his kink or just start giving you more food until you put the puzzle pieces together? 

At first he would give me more and more food. In high school he would buy me the nicer lunches and when we would go out he always pushed for dessert. He did eventually tell me his kink and then it all made sense.

Guest Queen Celeste

So on TOP of the Covid booster kicking my ass :( I got another virus that laid me up! But im feeling much better now. And lets just say I havent been slacking off :).

ive got something im uploading I think yall will love, and ive still got a big stuffing planned! Its gonna be a sequel to those pictures of me in the crown. This queen has gotten MUCH fatter, her servant is treating her well :)

Also i love this pic i took tonight. I look so big and round! I feel like a big balloon! Puffing my cheeks out I feel like a giant overfed goddess!

20211207_041512.jpg

Edited by CurvyCeleste

On 11/30/2021 at 11:05 PM, angel.food.cake said:

That is a dream relationship dynamic - he does chores and you get to sit back, eat, and be spoiled lol 🤗

thats how the feeder/feedee thiong should work.   :) it does in my house :)