So I married a feeder...

Guest Queen Celeste

Guest Queen Celeste

So i got home tonight and was really feeling myself while i was stuffing my face so i took some pics! Which pic do yall like the best? 

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

Guest Queen Celeste
1 hour ago, Fatlover470 said:

Wow you look very stunning! This kink must do wonders on you and your husbands sex and personal life.

Oh it definitely does ;) i cant wait to delve into that. Doggy is so good recently. He says my ass is starting to get really fat lately and just ripples when he pounds it. It makes him crazy and he just starts pounding away. Like.. 😍uff... I shake it a little and everything just moves around like a water bed.

My belly is starting to touch the floor now too, and he likes to reach down and grab it. Its all so sexy honestly.

I love taking pics for you guys honestly the attention is so addictive lol. Heres a day in the life of royalty. It feels good to be the Queen👸

20211124_020902.jpg

20211124_020927.jpg

20211124_021014.jpg

Edited by CurvyCeleste

Guest ExponentialGrowth
8 hours ago, CurvyCeleste said:

Oh it definitely does ;) i cant wait to delve into that. Doggy is so good recently. He says my ass is starting to get really fat lately and just ripples when he pounds it. It makes him crazy and he just starts pounding away. Like.. 😍uff... I shake it a little and everything just moves around like a water bed.

My belly is starting to touch the floor now too, and he likes to reach down and grab it. Its all so sexy honestly.

I love taking pics for you guys honestly the attention is so addictive lol. Heres a day in the life of royalty. It feels good to be the Queen👸

20211124_020902.jpg

20211124_020927.jpg

20211124_021014.jpg

Goddamn that's hot. Now I wanna see that famously fat ass of yours

Guest Queen Celeste
2 hours ago, ExponentialGrowth said:

Goddamn that's hot. Now I wanna see that famously fat ass of yours

Just stay tuned 😉😉

12 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

This - holding your creation.

I’m very proud of it and can’t wait to make it even bigger!

Guest Queen Celeste
5 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

So when’s the first clip showing up. 

Funny you should say that! Got home, took off my work clothes, and im about to eat mountains of yums and film my first clip to post tonight!

20211124_201015.thumb.jpg.1a0975668767c49d8b48accf132edde5.jpg

Then after THANKSGIVING🤩 tomorrow im gonna do a certain.. comparison with a belly filled to the brim!

20211124_201213.thumb.jpg.d1976c5e115fab381b89f56a14650797.jpg

Guest Queen Celeste

My first clip is awaiting approval! Watch me stuff my face, yell at my husband, smoke, burp like a queen, show off my HUGE post stuffing belly, and wiggle my "famous" fat ass as @ExponentialGrowth puts it :)

Edited by CurvyCeleste

Guest Queen Celeste
14 hours ago, ThunderousRegret said:

The tardis might be bigger on the inside but something tells me it might not be quite big enough🤣

Keep checking in to find out 😜 (hint hint, you’re probably right 😅)

3 hours ago, biggerisbetter97 said:

This thread is one of the hottest things I've seen on this site! Can't wait to see more from you

Thank you so much!! I continue to get more and more excited to share my weight gain journey!!

Guest pinkbubblepiggy
On 11/24/2021 at 7:03 AM, CurvyCeleste said:

So i got home tonight and was really feeling myself while i was stuffing my face so i took some pics! Which pic do yall like the best? 

IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

Wow you look so hot... good that you married that feeder of yours ;) 

Guest Queen Celeste
31 minutes ago, pinkbubblepiggy said:

Wow you look so hot... good that you married that feeder of yours ;) 

Aw, thanks girl!

Speak for yourself 😲 you look like a goddess! #goalsssss

Guest Queen Celeste

Yesterday was crazy busy (and delicious) but I managed to fit in a great clip!

You guys have been so nice, and have given me such wonderful compliments, so i'm gonna sell this clip for half off for two days!!

The Tardis try on is next! I'll make sure i'm full to bursting before I put it on ;)

And don't worry, lots more great pictures are on the way! The holidays are coming and I see mountains of food in my future, I'm really trying to fly past 270 ASAP!

Edited by CurvyCeleste

Guest Queen Celeste

Oh yea, and I meant to tell yall. This shirt fit me fine like, a week ago I swear. By the time I got home today my skin was showing! 🥵

Capture2.PNG

Edited by CurvyCeleste