So I married a feeder...

Guest Queen Celeste

Guest Queen Celeste
4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

I love a girl with pretty feet and toes ! Especially a sexy wife gaining loads of weight for her feeder. Any chance we can see more of your feet. Pretty painted toes, squashed into strappy sandals? How has your weight gain affected personal care such as pedicures and shaving ☺️??? ❤️

Shaving isn't too bad, yet, but I can barely paint my toes! That's why I love to be pampered and spoiled by getting pedicures! My feet will definitely be shown off during my weight gain journey 😉 😉

Guest Queen Celeste
5 hours ago, Agent007new said:

Wow this is an amazing progression.  Have you thought about how big you are willing to get?

We aren't even worried about limits right now! Unless something concerning comes up obviously. Im looking forward to milestones though! I cant wait to see 270 for example 😍 but dont worry cause i wanna blow right past that :)

5 hours ago, high said:

I love those pics of you on the bed. A singular focus on the food. When you stretch your limits, I hope your husband rewards you richly 😈

Um, lets just say those sessions always end the same way. Full and stuffed. COMPLETELY full and stuffed, in every way 👉👌 💦 lol

5 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

Did you smoke before you met your husband? I’m intrigued by the getting high and eating piece. Can we see a video of you high and eating? Or even see the process of before you start smoking to the peak of being high and enjoying food?

I started smoking ** a few months ago, and when i tried it i fell in love. Funny thing is i always wanted to but was afraid. My husband convinced me and the first time I smoked it was like somethin snapped and i just lost myself in chillness and ate a family size bag of cheetos lol. I love how It just goofs me out and lets me get lost in food and yumminess. Then hed keep encouraging me to take a hit, all the time, like every day. 1 hit became 2, then 3. He likes me so high all i can do is eat and tell him to do stuff, and its honestly reeeeeaallly great. He definitely turned me into a ** head, and he doesnt have to even encourage me anymore. I get high allll the time. It turns us on like crazy that he made me into one.

So, its kinda like the spoiled brat thing if that makes sense? Like im a straight edge thin girl that just blew up and had been introduced to ** and smokes like crazy now. He likes that hes transforming me not just physically but like my personality from a shy innocent girl into a lazy greedy demanding spoiled pig. I like to be pampered, taken care of and to feel that change slipping into greediness and brattiness. He really likes me being mean and bossy to him 🤣 and it translates into other things too.. the worse I get the more.. well ill just say he'll knock me off the bed! 

I would fuckin LOVE to make some videos like that.. but I think the curvage rules said no videos of inebriation or stuff like that? I will read up more and if I can, I DEFINITELY will!!

Hubby got me this tv tray for my chair, and one for the bed! He got one of those side tables for recliners too, so i can have all kinds of treats around me! So yall, do i look wide in these chair pics? Be honest ..but please say yes 😚🍕🌭🥪🌮

20211123_034402.jpg

20211123_034334.jpg

20211121_004755.jpg

Edited by CurvyCeleste

Guest Queen Celeste
11 hours ago, Otsin said:

Do you still have that Tardis dress? A try on comparison would be out of this world. 🥵

I think I do. Keep an eye out.. im gonna see if i cant make that happen 😘

Guest Queen Celeste
11 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Congrats on getting approved as a model. 

I know!!!! Thank you so much :)

I cant wait, ill be filming very soon! 

Guest Queen Celeste
1 hour ago, degek2001 said:

Wow, so nice your story. I am totally in love with your round tummy. Wow, he'd fatten up you so nice. I am dreaming of this... I like it to see a new 'milkshake song'. So sexy how you've gained in this years. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Hey, that's an amazing idea! You guys are all so nice, thank you so much. I'm going to try and take yalls ideas into account for sure.

Edited by CurvyCeleste

Guest Queen Celeste

Im so excited to be a Curvage Model! To celebrate here are some more pics! My husband was secretly recording me pigging out, and then started making fun of me for eating an entire desert pizza lol🐽

I thought I looked so big and fluffy in my Micky Mouse Pjs! How do yall think I look? Do I look large and in charge or is it just me? 

Speaking of Mickey Mouse..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvGu7EZoU8A

We are so excited to make videos that we put together this old footage for you guys! Sorry for the scratchy, awful noise. It's from an old phone video lol. I promise my stuff is not gonna be like that!  😓 I have a feeling you'll like it regardless 🐷

pitza2.PNG

pitza3.PNG

pitza4.PNG

pitza5.PNG

Guest Queen Celeste

Ok, throwing my husband a bone here. He wants more face comparisons.

Dating to now, and the last two face pics are me getting up and rolling to bed with my belly maxed out lol. That was just last week! Ya girl is gettin' chonky!
83230665_thinface.thumb.PNG.02d49f98e182a8618c62596a7fe8ef1d.PNG1650494113_thinface2.thumb.PNG.082ff95ae565bd19b66e015a8bb6699f.PNGbanner4.thumb.PNG.4ac9ffd77c6accaf9e67ec0ed905442e.PNG1782842835_fatfass.thumb.PNG.ad5e8653698c7e90ab4974251f48cb3b.PNG1528777067_fatfass2.thumb.PNG.adeb985dc4c8e4d6249cd2a287221ea8.PNG461105065_fatfass3.thumb.PNG.5bb3d35eb6ceccf1cb04ea30a72c8071.PNG348320625_maxedout2.thumb.PNG.e651c161495ccfe5a05f316cf5759a9f.PNG2006177386_maxedout.thumb.PNG.aec75fae2c53488bca2177a7833d8223.PNG

Edited by CurvyCeleste

Guest Queen Celeste
On 11/20/2021 at 11:15 PM, allthewayman said:

@CurvyCeleste what’s your favorite thing about being so fat and over fed?

Not having to do a damn thing around the house 😍.

I get what i want, when i want, and just yell for my man when something needs getting done!

Edited by CurvyCeleste

5 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

Wow you look enormous! I love the fact that he turned you into someone who needs to get high all the time. Curious to hear more of that story. How did he encourage you? We’re you ever resistant or scared that you would turn into a ** head?

Would love to hear more!!

Guest Queen Celeste
3 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Forgive my ignorance but what do the ** represent. ?? Your looking huge and flabby in the pyjamas pictures. Such a sexy slobby wife succumbed to endless high calorie eating, decreasing physical activity and a growing double chin. Beautiful!! Do you just smoke ** or tobacco aswell. Anything stronger?

I think the forum is blocking out another word for mary jane lol. Just the mj, and alcohol. :)

Guest Queen Celeste
4 hours ago, Cousindave said:

How old are you in the before and after pics?

I dont remember exactly but i know its early 20s before and 28 and 29 after 

Guest Queen Celeste
11 hours ago, Biggirl999 said:

Would love to hear more!!

Thank you! He encouraged me by making a deal with me that he would do all the chores so that I didn't have to raise a finger and could lay around, get high, and eat! Every time I would smoke he would ask me if I wanted another hit to get me higher and higher. When we would come home he would get my vape and get me to smoke and get high. Now I smoke all the time and constantly stay high! At first I told him that I didn't want to get high all the time but I eventually I got addicted to it said fuck it!