So I married a feeder...

Guest Queen Celeste

19 hours ago, CurvyCeleste said:

I've gotten so lazy too. We kind of have a deal where he does all of the chores so I can sit on my fat ass and eat all day lol. Thats definitely accelerated things.

but anyway, when I get stoned I get in a trance and food is sooooo gooooooooooooooood!!

Here's more pictures following the last one with me in the chair, I ate that entire bag of candy. 😋 

FYI: the pic of my face is my husband's idea, not mine. He says it shows how fat my face has gotten 🙄 I mean hes right 

Oh, if yall want I can post a halloween costume comparison too! 

high as hell 2.PNG

high as hell 3.PNG

high as hell 4.PNG

high as hell close up.PNG

high belly 2.PNG

high belly.PNG

Love the belly hold pic looks like you are inspecting all hes fed you!

Guest Queen Celeste
On 11/20/2021 at 12:26 PM, Kent241 said:

Do you fall asleep after sitting around eating all day?

I get sleepy but I can't fall asleep and miss all my yummies!

16 hours ago, montuemon said:

How much bigger is he going to make you? 😈

At this rate I'm going to be huge!

2 hours ago, CurvyCeleste said:

I get sleepy but I can't fall asleep and miss all my yummies!

At this rate I'm going to be huge!

Your yummies will still be there when you wake up. Snacking is tiring work, relax and take a well earned nap 👀👀🥰

Guest Queen Celeste
3 hours ago, Kent241 said:

Your yummies will still be there when you wake up. Snacking is tiring work, relax and take a well earned nap 👀👀🥰

That's exactly what ive been doing all day, and ive been loving every minute of it!

Guest Queen Celeste
20 hours ago, LoveTheChub1185 said:

What kind of reactions have you gotten from friends and family over the weight gain?!?

So as my appetite increased people have definitely noticed. I remember one time at a friends wedding my other friend was like damn Celeste got 3 plates! 

Guest Queen Celeste
16 hours ago, Kenzo998 said:

Are you thinking about becoming a Curvage model? 

Absolutely, I cant wait to make content to show off my growing body for you guys!

Guest Queen Celeste
16 hours ago, Howarddonaldson3 said:

What do your friends and family say about your gain? 

Did they notice at first in your relationship or did they not notice until you were married?

My family started noticing when I got to college, they made comments and weren't happy about it lol, but when we got married they got over it!

Guest Queen Celeste
7 minutes ago, Biggirl999 said:

I wanted the camera to move down a little to see those underwear!

Those were actually my leggings, but you will see my underwear, dont you worry 😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

Guest Queen Celeste
3 hours ago, CurvyCeleste said:

It's sad when you become meme material for your significant other 🤣

marriage.gif

So i'll fill yall in on this picture more. First off, yes I have ice cream on my face 🤡 Like I said earlier when I get really stoned I just go into a trance! Sometimes I get messy, because I just zone out and can only focus on how fukkin good stuff tastes. Food is soooo good when I get the munchies and I just go into a feeding frenzy while hubby rubs me. He's usually rubbing my belly or feet. I reeally love it when he rubs my feet. It's just.. 🤩 that's why you see alot of pictures with my feet in them, because he was rubbing them and, well maybe you can guess another reason.. lol

I actually think I look significantly bigger in these pics, these sessions make me so fat! Here are some more pics from the earlier "session" for comparisons. The crazy thing is not much time has passed between these two, just a few months! As you can tell by my face in my pics, I get duuuumb when I smoke 🤣 I can't believe im posting these. I like how you can see my butt starting to puff out, im really excited about my ass growing! Oh and the drink is a weight gain shake 😋

So story behind the crown. Part of my husbands kink is he likes me to be a greedy spoiled brat and boss him around, and when i get high its so easy to just fall into that mode, I just scarf and shove stuff into my face ...a little messily, and because its hard to think of anything but how yummy stuff is I just demand more and tell him to rub me. At least I try anyway, usually its 3 or 4 word sentences with my mouth full. But yea, the crown was from a bit of a roleplay session. Like I got so spoiled I became his "queen". 

You know what though? It's not roleplay ..im a fat ass bad ass queen!!

@mj3200 said more info means alot so be careful what you wish for!

married2.PNG

married3.PNG

married4.PNG

married5.PNG

married6.PNG

married7.PNG

married8.PNG

stuffing progress 2.PNG

stuffing progress 4.PNG

stuffing progress 5.PNG

stuffing progress 6.PNG

stuffing progress 7.PNG

stuffing progress 8.PNG

stuffing progress 9.PNG

stuffing progress 10.PNG

stuffing progress 11.PNG

stuffing progress 12.PNG

stuffing progress 13.PNG

Guest Queen Celeste
On 11/20/2021 at 11:17 PM, bangs15 said:

The gif in the original post is the most adorable thing I've seen on the internet, what song were you singing lol

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

If only i knew just how much milkshake id have in a few short years!