So I married a feeder...

Guest Queen Celeste

Guest Queen Celeste

Well, I married a feeder and this is what happens 😂

The gif is literally a milkshake he gave me when we first started dating, and the pic is from ..yesterday..

You can tell I've always loved being spoiled 😏

Updated with less risque pics, I love how big my belly and butt look in those PJs!

milkshake dance.gif

belly pj 2.PNG

belly pjs.PNG

Guest Queen Celeste
1 hour ago, foodisgood232 said:

How long have y’all been together? That’s some serious relationship weight 😳

We got married around 4 years ago! I knew his kink before we got married, but once I moved in I told him i'd give the lifestyle a chance and let go...

He indulged me while we were dating, and I definitely gained, but I really blew up when we starting living together. Not having to lift a finger is paradise. And food is addictive!

I'll just say it's nice 😁

So to give a timeline.. 

The picture with the stuffed animal is when we started dating, and then the one with me sitting on the ground is my wedding rehearsal, the last one is me high as fuck eating a whole bag of halloween candy while my hubby takes funny candids 😅

dating.jpg

wedding.jpg1246817659_highashell.thumb.PNG.9c5754e66b42491e7b07936d8467b1c9.PNG

Guest Queen Celeste

I've gotten so lazy too. We kind of have a deal where he does all of the chores so I can sit on my fat ass and eat all day lol. Thats definitely accelerated things.

but anyway, when I get stoned I get in a trance and food is sooooo gooooooooooooooood!!

Here's more pictures following the last one with me in the chair, I ate that entire bag of candy. 😋 

FYI: the pic of my face is my husband's idea, not mine. He says it shows how fat my face has gotten 🙄 I mean hes right 

Oh, if yall want I can post a halloween costume comparison too! 

high as hell 2.PNG

high as hell 3.PNG

high as hell 4.PNG

high as hell close up.PNG

high belly 2.PNG

high belly.PNG

Guest Queen Celeste
1 minute ago, Tmoneyman said:

This is super hot. They might get funky about the titty though. 

... honestly I wish they'd free the breast but whatever.

Is it sad I didnt even think about it? Been on a bender today lol. I'll replace it with another pic I think yall will like 

Guest Queen Celeste

So I got high and ate a box of cheezits on the way, stuffed myself with crepes at lunch, and ive been at this restaurant eating for 2 hours now. Think the waitress knows im stoned out of my mind?  😙

I need this all in my belly NOW! Lol

20211120_222020.jpg

23 minutes ago, CurvyCeleste said:

So I got high and ate a box of cheezits on the way, stuffed myself with crepes at lunch, and ive been at this restaurant eating for 2 hours now. Think the waitress knows im stoned out of my mind?  😙

I need this all in my belly NOW! Lol

20211120_222020.jpg

You will nearly burst 🐖