46 minutes ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Glad to have you on board, you are lovely

ย 

1 hour ago, pet sounds said:

Welcome!

ย 

1 hour ago, SyabLovesChub said:

Wow, impressive stuff! Welcome along to Curvage ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you all! I'm excited to be here and learn more about how to use all the different tools on Curvage. I'm currently feeling like an old person trying to figure out how to use the forums and make new posts on here xD I'm sure I'll figure it out or find a thread explaining how things work eventually hahaha.

22 hours ago, GoldenGains said:

Hey y'all!

I am GoldenGains or GG for shortย ๐Ÿ’›ย I started gaining in January 2021. I've always been a little on the curvy side and started at around 180 lbs. Now, almost a year later I'm up 65+ lbs.ย 

I love eating whatever I want to now. I am not worried about gaining weight and I'm growing to love all the changes that come with my new growing body.

Please feel free to follow me on my journey. Even though I technically started my gain back in January 2021 I didn't post anything until May 2021 and I created more pages for my content back in October 2021. I'm slowly gaining the confidence to post more and explore this community and everything feedism has to offer.

I LOVE to read comments and hear the positive encouragements. That's what makes me want to keep on gaining and creating, so keep em comin' ;)

More to come! Be on the look out!

GGย ย ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

IMG_20211031_193951_421.jpg

20211031_142416.jpg

Fantastic progression, I wonder if you have these pics of when you were "skinnier"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 11/21/2021 at 5:34 AM, Krounos Demetrios said:

Looking fantastic and realy stunning. your gained pounds are going to the best places. Thank you so much for sharing your gaining journey to us.

Thank you so much! :)ย I'm happy to keep on sharing! Hope you're having a great day!!

5 hours ago, GoldenGains said:

Hey there!!๐Ÿ˜Š

I'm so happy with how my most recent video turned out. It's a bit long but I didn't want to edit too much out.ย 

I used my new funnel to chug a 2-Liter soda and was so proud that I finished it!! I then rubbed my body down with new shimmering body oil focusing on my belly and boobs. I was a little worried about the bikini but I think it fit.ย Not sure it'll fit next year though lol xD

Side note: Thank you so much to all who have supported me and followed my gains! Y'all mean so much to me and I love chatting and getting to know y'all. Hope you have an amazing day and be sure to check out my video if your interested! Happy Tuesday!

XOXO - GGย ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

ย 

ย 

Snapchat-1642664599_.jpg

20211205_160143.jpg

20211205_152545.jpg

Wow that first pic is awesome, it shows how chubby your face has gotten tooย ๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model
43 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Omg ! Your stretch marks are out of this world. Do you have any pictures showing them before they exploded all over you the way they have done in the last post. ? I hope you like them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey! Thank you!! I'm glad you like them. I'd say they're growing on me ๐Ÿ˜œ da dum tst ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I have photos in my Gallery of me before!! I had some old faded ones and just. A few small ones on my belly. They all came almost over night so it was a bit jarring at first but I'm starting to like them more.ย 

I'd say I like them 1% more Everytime someone comments that they like them and remind me that they aren't gross ๐Ÿ™ˆ

What? Gross?! Stretch marks are the hottest, a proud display of how quickly you're fattening up. In particular the fact that stretchiesย kind of appear as a surprise is an especially exciting element of gaining because they make the pounds definitively obvious, like if you see a girl looking heavier but it's hard to say for sure, stretch marks are a definite give away - she has piled some on ๐Ÿ˜. New stretch marks are supremely hot and exciting.

Additionally even when faded, stretchies are beautiful, like natural artwork. Faded ones in particular (on pale skin at least) remind me of striations blown by the wind onย the surface of late winter snow, I wish I had a picture handy, I've seen it in nature and it reminds me of stretch marks, like to a T.

I've always thought there's some comparison to make between a woman growing softย and covered in plump fat and the Earth becoming insulated with snow, the rugged hard surfaces rounded out and cushioned with fluffy white stuff. Think about howย a soft belly or rounded hips and rolls are akin toย rounded hills and other gentle earthly features. Heck I've even seen snow looking like cellulite (also cellulite is hot af too)

^ all this isn't like a horny thought so much as an artsy thought comparison type thing especially when people usually consider Earth as feminine I.e. mother Earth

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, RandomTask said:

What? Gross?! Stretch marks are the hottest, a proud display of how quickly you're fattening up. In particular the fact that stretchiesย kind of appear as a surprise is an especially exciting element of gaining because they make the pounds definitively obvious, like if you see a girl looking heavier but it's hard to say for sure, stretch marks are a definite give away - she has piled some on ๐Ÿ˜. New stretch marks are supremely hot and exciting.

Additionally even when faded, stretchies are beautiful, like natural artwork. Faded ones in particular (on pale skin at least) remind me of striations blown by the wind onย the surface of late winter snow, I wish I had a picture handy, I've seen it in nature and it reminds me of stretch marks, like to a T.

I've always thought there's some comparison to make between a woman growing softย and covered in plump fat and the Earth becoming insulated with snow, the rugged hard surfaces rounded out and cushioned with fluffy white stuff. Think about howย a soft belly or rounded hips and rolls are akin toย rounded hills and other gentle earthly features. Heck I've even seen snow looking like cellulite (also cellulite is hot af too)

^ all this isn't like a horny thought so much as an artsy thought comparison type thing especially when people usually consider Earth as feminine I.e. mother Earth

Well I never really thought of them like that before. Thanks for putting it so eloquently โ˜บ๏ธย  I can visualize what you mean by wind blowing snow and spreading out out. I definitely have piled on a lot this year ๐Ÿ™ˆ I'm glad they're appreciated on here ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Your Stretch marks are beautiful and as already states a wonderful sign of your recent growth. It is specifically sexy to imagine the new fat behind them to identify the location where your growing the most and the fastest recently. Itโ€™s absolutely hot to imagine the new fat at your belly as an ever expanding deposit๐Ÿ˜

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, dare30em said:

Your Stretch marks are beautiful and as already states a wonderful sign of your recent growth. It is specifically sexy to imagine the new fat behind them to identify the location where your growing the most and the fastest recently. Itโ€™s absolutely hot to imagine the new fat at your belly as an ever expanding deposit๐Ÿ˜

Yeah it definitely shows where I've grown ๐Ÿฅฐ I always wonder where else I have new stretch marks that I can't see ๐Ÿ™ˆย