1 hour ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

I go through phases,  I'm a mostly savory CarbieBarbie™️  
I'm craving Hot Fries, you don't find them much here and I miss just grazing through mountains of them like I used to back home 😥❤️ 

Have also been on a massive candy kick recently though!  They have SO many different candies here in Europe and I've been mainlining those alongside Peanut M&Ms (the best candy 😜). Basically anything that comes in huge bags that I can grab handfuls of on the road 🥰

Oh and there is definitely something hot about being too much to fit behind a car wheel! Like 'whoa I've really filled out, all over...'

I spent summers in Scotland growing up. The UK has the best candy. My favs are malteesers, crunchies, flakes, and jellly b**s.  And curly wurly!!

On 7/28/2022 at 8:33 AM, UKAlien said:

And goodness what progress it is! Pardon my double post, however I insist I'm yet to see a figure progression as this. The roundness of cheek, fullness of hip and sheer width of mass. You'd be forgiven for believing every single kg of weight had found its way to that rotund rump.

Butt.jpg.882c64d70074e14c09c368b4b0efe623.thumb.jpg.f147b1743378680ffcc4b9d2822159e4.jpg

The way you describe her @UKAlien UGH 🤤🤤🍑 A lotttttt of my weight gain has gone to my butt, probably more than anywhere else. 

I'm ready to make this 'after' pic, look like the skinny before though 😈

On 7/28/2022 at 7:19 PM, Hal9000 said:

I spent summers in Scotland growing up. The UK has the best candy. My favs are malteesers, crunchies, flakes, and jellly b**s.  And curly wurly!!

Oh thats so cool! I've still not been to Scotland but it just looks BEAUTIFUL. 
And well. Crunchies. Crunnnnchies 🤤😩💕 God I miss them.

I've eaten more in the 6 months I was there than most people do in their lifetimes. Like, packs of them a day 👀

Hey guys! 
Slow to post today as I've been out on a day of shopping - it's verrrrry hard to find clothes in a size BIG enough for me here. 
Especially after growing even more...clearly Europe cannot contain me much longer  👀

Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday, I've got something new uploaded for approval and if you hadn't guessed already, it's wide, fat, jiggly and oh so wet.
Mwah 🥰😘
Jasmine x

HotTub4.thumb.jpg.ea9e6ad18fd35f97500e5195c84bedba.jpg

Hey guys! 
Slow to post today as I've been out on a day of shopping - it's verrrrry hard to find clothes in a size BIG enough for me here. 
Especially after growing even more...clearly Europe cannot contain me much longer  👀

Hope you all had a wonderful Saturday, I've got something new uploaded for approval and if you hadn't guessed already, it's wide, fat, jiggly and oh so wet.
Mwah 🥰😘
Jasmine x

HotTub4.thumb.jpg.ea9e6ad18fd35f97500e5195c84bedba.jpg

You always make the day better whenever you post pics of your beautiful body! Europe just wasn't prepared for a you to grow your gorgeous figure. Hopefully you'll find yourself some stunning clothes for you to grow out of.

Guest GaelicGoddess
On 7/29/2022 at 6:51 PM, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Oh thats so cool! I've still not been to Scotland but it just looks BEAUTIFUL. 
And well. Crunchies. Crunnnnchies 🤤😩💕 God I miss them.

I've eaten more in the 6 months I was there than most people do in their lifetimes. Like, packs of them a day 👀

If you ever come to Scotland Jasmine, be sure to pop by and say hello ❤️😊 it really is the most beautiful country in the world (IMO) 

11 hours ago, CCT0ny said:

You always make the day better whenever you post pics of your beautiful body! Europe just wasn't prepared for a you to grow your gorgeous figure. Hopefully you'll find yourself some stunning clothes for you to grow out of.

Thank you so much @CCT0ny you're so supportive I love it!! You guys on Curvage really are the best ❤️ 

I found one or two sexy outfits to show off my gains in...
Yknow girls always put on weight when they're happy right? It's working 😜💕

4 hours ago, PlumpPrincess91 said:

If you ever come to Scotland Jasmine, be sure to pop by and say hello ❤️😊 it really is the most beautiful country in the world (IMO) 

I would LOVE that! ❤️ 🥰
Scotland looks magical in places, up there with Iceland for me as the most beautiful places I want to visit. 

Guest GaelicGoddess
8 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

I would LOVE that! ❤️ 🥰
Scotland looks magical in places, up there with Iceland for me as the most beautiful places I want to visit. 

Iceland is incredible aswell 🥰 Reykjavik is super expensive but worth every penny. And the blue lagoon is out of this world 😍

I know your secret 😏
What if a fat stranger realized how hard BBWs make you?
How horny you are to fatten us up from chubby to chunky, to supersized, to MASSIVE?
And what if it turned her on to know your big little secret...

527188069_IknowyourBIGFATsecret.thumb.png.9954189c8eb5911013a5b7d292892a1b.png

My roleplay video is out guys!
Would you go take a look for me and join me in the hot tub? 🥺💕

Its a POV look at my latest weight gain, including full body views ❤️ 

Edited by Jasmines Soft Spot

I know your secret 😏
What if a fat stranger realized how hard BBWs make you?
How horny you are to fatten us up from chubby to chunky, to supersized, to MASSIVE?
And what if it turned her on to know your big little secret...

527188069_IknowyourBIGFATsecret.thumb.png.9954189c8eb5911013a5b7d292892a1b.png

My roleplay video is out guys!
Would you go take a look for me and join me in the hot tub? 🥺💕

Its a POV look at my latest weight gain, including full body views 

have you gained between your last videos and this again? again?!!

you look so fat and full in this that bikini looks even smaller on you than in your try on video!! sexy! 

2 hours ago, gspeaker said:

@Jasmines Soft Spot Seriously cannot get enough of that giant booty of yours, thing is seriously bigger than a beach ball 🤩

Well thank you 😇 she really is becoming something right? 
If I get my way, I'm going to make a beach ball look flat 🍑👸🏼

2 hours ago, dcm1001 said:

have you gained between your last videos and this again? again?!!

you look so fat and full in this that bikini looks even smaller on you than in your try on video!! sexy! 

I'm yet to measure myself again, that's coming next week 😇  but I'm definitely bigger. 
This bikini is just hanging in there in this video, it felt like it would burst any second 👀 Just how we like it...

Posting this here and everywhere else too because it's hot af and I want you all to see it. 
If I needed a motivational poster for summer gains  this is the one to print out and paste up 🥵🔥

It's just a matter of time, and calories... 

NeedtToBeThisWIDE.thumb.png.4f66d86aecf512005770a8b8bb3b8c0d.png

Thank you @Lardfiller for making this, I love it! 💕

Posting this here and everywhere else too because it's hot af and I want you all to see it. 
If I needed a motivational poster for summer gains  this is the one to print out and paste up 🥵🔥

NeedtToBeThisWIDE.thumb.png.4f66d86aecf512005770a8b8bb3b8c0d.png

This has to be the hottest edit I have ever seen! If this is a glimpse of what all you'll look like with a lot more added weight, then I have a lot to look forward to! It's funny that while some models want their photos edited to look skinny, you had yours edited to make you look fatter!

1 hour ago, CCT0ny said:

This has to be the hottest edit I have ever seen! If this is a glimpse of what all you'll look like with a lot more added weight, then I have a lot to look forward to! It's funny that while some models want their photos edited to look skinny, you had yours edited to make you look fatter!

NeedtToBeThisWIDE.thumb.png.87bae23a7fed2dc3f197d5e2b4147424.png

I guess I'm not like other girls 😇😇 and nor would I want to be! 
Seeing these edits just makes me want to be this wide. Need it. Imagine hips that just FILL doorways...guess my bikinis are custom made at that point 😏💕 

Can't wait. 

3 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

NeedtToBeThisWIDE.thumb.png.9c09e6e1656b5eefae10b0c806f2fbfe.png

My word woman! :o You're already in possession of perhaps the largest posterior on this website.  
All this additional excess would end the internet in such a way a Kardashian could only wish for! I, for one, look forward to it :D 

8 hours ago, distance23 said:

I could only imagine you getting stuck in a doorway, taking part of a wall with you...tremors rhythmically sounding as you walk by afterwards, tables shaking as you make your way to clean out a buffet

Oooh now this is the kind of impression I want to be making 😈💕 
So big you can hear, and feel me coming...
I heavy enough to already make tables shake sometimes, you can hear the silverware jingling when I walk - but I want to strike fear in the hearts of buffet owners everywhere.
Or excitement. Either works 😉

4 hours ago, distance23 said:

I definitely want to see that happen...and how crazy would it be if you could put cracks in the pavement by walking lol

That would take some very, very strong legs...that said, carrying all this mass already does 👀😳
I do love those little measures, signals of gaining weight and getting heavier. Whether it's beds creaking and cracking, tables and windows shaking...or pavements cracking 😏💕