🧑 Jasmine's Soft Spot - Your greedy growing girl-next-door πŸ‘ΈπŸΌπŸ’œ

8 hours ago, UKAlien said:

You deserve every look, like and penny Jas yourΒ stuff is next level. Looking hot as hell in blue right thereΒ πŸ”₯

You've been so supportive to me @UKAlienΒ thank you so muchΒ πŸ˜€πŸ’•Β 

I filmed my new video in this dress and lets just say it is farrr tooΒ tight on me...
Or perhaps it's that I'm too much for it, actually?Β Overflowing with abundance.Β 
Β 

Morning youΒ πŸ’•Β New video is live, and it's something a little special to me.Β 
Honest, sexy, vulnerable, greedy...and clearly fatter than everΒ πŸ‘€πŸ€€

Whats it like being with a growing greedy travelling feedee?
I got kinda carried away with it and filmed a TON of footage to share with you.

- Real talk fat chat,
- Soda burps, snacking,
- Genuine girlfriend experience (the good and bad of this lifestyle: I want you to be with me!),
- Those wayyy too tight dresses you guys love seeing me grow out of,
- Then a whole second act withΒ stuffing with an XL hotdog (πŸ˜‰), and burgers, AND fries, AND snacks in some teeny tiny just for my boyfriend lingerie.Β 

MyBigFatDiary-booty.thumb.gif.099277e29eb69a91f649b52f2b803a3f.gif

Can we spend Sunday together? I'd love to ❀️ 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Jasmines Soft Spot

10 minutes ago, distance23 said:

I did right then lol...I wish I knew how much you weighed + measurements now

Yeah you did 😜 I wish I knew too tbh! I've taken some measurements (which I'll put into a video), but I don't have a scale where I'm staying...one downside of travelling.  
If you've watched any of my vids lately, you can see I'm a wholllle lot thicker. All over. I'm curious just how much too.Β πŸ’•

2 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Morning youΒ πŸ’•Β New video is live, and it's something a little special to me.Β 

- Real talk fat chat,
- Soda burps, snacking,
- Genuine girlfriend experience (the good and bad of this lifestyle: I want you to be with me!),
- Then a whole second act withΒ stuffing with an XL hotdog (πŸ˜‰), and burgers, AND fries, AND snacks in some teeny tiny just for my boyfriend lingerie.Β 

Β 

MyBigFatDiary-booty.thumb.gif.3a7e46221bfea6929b6642ef30d0f017.gif

Β 

Β 

i forgot to add into my review but when did your ass get so fat?!! its sexy how itsΒ always been big but you look massive in this clip!!

Β 

like all your new weight went directly there!Β 

15 minutes ago, distance23 said:

I keep forgetting I'm not cooking for a woman with a normal appetite...the biggest woman I cooked for was like 200 pounds

Oh yeahhh 😎 I come with installed with one hell of an appetite.
Don't know if you've watched my latest clip yet, but it didΒ highlight to me how much I comfortably eat in a normal day…scary, but in a hot wayΒ πŸ‘€πŸ’•
Β 

49 minutes ago, dcm1001 said:

i forgot to add into my review but when did your ass get so fat?!! its sexy how itsΒ always been big but you look massive in this clip!!

Β 

like all your new weight went directly there!Β 

It really, really has. I'd say like 80% of it lately, has just gone directly to thisΒ πŸ‘
I'm by no means complainingΒ πŸ€€πŸ’•Β I want her as big, round and FAT as she can get.Β 

The rest of me will just have to catch up...

16 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Oh yeahhh 😎 I come with installed with one hell of an appetite.
Don't know if you've watched my latest clip yet, but it didΒ highlight to me how much I comfortably eat in a normal day…scary, but in a hot wayΒ πŸ‘€πŸ’•
Β 

I will later this week because it's certainly intriguing...like, how are you doing this

7 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

- Real talk fat chat,
- Soda burps, snacking,

MyBigFatDiary-booty.thumb.gif.099277e29eb69a91f649b52f2b803a3f.gif

Β 

Β 

Β 

Saw that thumb nail and for a second thought we were going to get some window stuckage 🀣

1 hour ago, distance23 said:

I think I stumbled upon your profile a few months ago, purchasing the 2022 Q&A...you were huge then at a listed xxx pounds even though you said you were bigger than that thanks to the holidays...we certainly have stronger beds and couches in America lolΒ 

Weight goes up and down, especially when I focus more on enjoying the indulgence of this lifestyle...rather than the number on the scales. It's definitelyΒ higher than then thoughΒ πŸ˜‰πŸ’•Β 
I've had a veryyyy indulgent year so farΒ Β