๐Ÿงก Jasmine's Soft Spot - Your greedy growing girl-next-door ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’œ

20 hours ago, distance23 said:

Nah, that's a snack now?! At this rate forget just shaking the room, we might need a Richter scale for you...I walk away for a bit and you're growing like this?!

I've had a couple of indulgentย months, if you couldn't tell already...ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

22 hours ago, distance23 said:

Nah, that's a snack now?! At this rate forget just shaking the room, we might need a Richter scale for you...I walk away for a bit and you're growing like this?!

And don't tease me @distance23 ย there's a real kick to the thought of these gains causing that kind of effect.ย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ย 

20 hours ago, Henke said:

Pretty amazing you have those as snacks in the evening. Can only imagine how big your regular dinners looฤทing๐Ÿ˜Ž but how many times in a day have you for eating? Breakfqst, lunch, dinner and snacks in the evening?

Ohhhhh no @Henkeย the snacks are for betweenย meals. I'm still eating 3 meals+ on top of thatย ๐Ÿ‘€
I tend to graze a lot, or if I'm feeling extra ravenous I snack on things like those pizzas ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•

Edited by Jasmines Soft Spot

23 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Hahaha @Rikoย I've already fallen victim to the famous Italian hospitality...do your worst, this soundsย perfect.ย 
Enormous is just a start pointย ๐Ÿ˜œ

I feel like i understimated the appetite of a big greedy pig๐Ÿ˜‰, but trust me if you would be in Italy with me i would help you find your limit and surpass It, with lasagne, tortellini, pizza, tiramisรน, taralli and so on and so on, the beauty of Italy Is that the food change from Place to place, you will Always taste new staff. Check out "orate all'acqua pazza" or "tortellini con pomodoro bolognesi".ย 

22 hours ago, Michel84 said:

Wow. That's some "snack". And as for your comment about all-you-can eat buffets, I'm pretty sure that any owner will remember the day you walked in as the most important day in their life. Even though for you, it was just Tuesday.

Hey I've always wanted to be just a little famous...striking fear into local buffet restaurants might as well be the way to do it! Getting to indulge and leaveย a lasting impressionย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

1 minute ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

It's just been SO hot today over here. Hope everyone has been coping ok with the weather!ย 
Can today just be an unlimited amount of ice cream in bed kinda day - pretty please?ย ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

OverripeAbundance.thumb.jpeg.b6e60a0df129ff194c9168212d649de8.jpeg

It's definitely a hot one today. I'd be more than happy to stuff you with a massive amount of ice cream to help cool you down.

1 hour ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

It's just been SO hot today over here. Hope everyone has been coping ok with the weather!ย 
Can today just be an unlimited amount of ice cream in bed kinda day - pretty please?ย ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’•

I would love to feed you all the ice cream! And you can sit on my face while doing so!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคค

Guest FattyisLove
4 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Definitely a ice cream stuffing day. Wish I could run and buy all the ice cream to just stuff and funnel feed you as you grow and bloat into a massive fatty, gluttonous piggy. Maybe even have you lay in a pool filled with melted ice cream and just watch you swim and eat it all. Finish with belly rubs

On 7/19/2022 at 10:11 PM, CCT0ny said:

It's definitely a hot one today. I'd be more than happy to stuff you with a massive amount of ice cream to help cool you down.

Today and EVERY day please @CCT0nyย ๐Ÿ˜œย farrrr too greedy a girl to only get that once...

ย 

On 7/19/2022 at 11:24 PM, TheGoldenDun said:

I would love to feed you all the ice cream! And you can sit on my face while doing so!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคค

I willย happilyย end your existence @TheGoldenDun...as long as the ice cream keeps coming ;)โค๏ธย 

Guest 6BigBellyLover9

You are a goddess! I would do anything to sit there and feed you all day, watch you grow bigger and bigger, making you all stuffed and happy and pleasing you in the process ๐Ÿ˜‰ย  how can I make this a reality your sexiest? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜œ

On 7/20/2022 at 2:45 AM, FattyisLove said:

Definitely a ice cream stuffing day. Wish I could run and buy all the ice cream to just stuff and funnel feed you as you grow and bloat into a massive fatty, gluttonous piggy. Maybe even have you lay in a pool filled with melted ice cream and just watch you swim and eat it all. Finish with belly rubs

Ugh, gimme gimme. You guys are the BEST for my appetite...but theย worstย for my wardrobeย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ˆ

ย 

14 hours ago, magidauphin said:

And charming!

Ahhhhย ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

Ok guys serious question time - Iโ€™d like your help! ย 
Would you be interested in a more โ€˜day in the lifeโ€™ ย videos from me? Almost like a video diary alongside my other clips here.ย 
I love the role-play videos I make; getting into a character and playing out my fantasies, but Iโ€™m curious if youโ€™d like to know what being with a feedee/fat model is genuinely like!ย 

Iโ€™ve filmed something and am wondering whether I should upload it this weekend.ย 
Donโ€™t worry, it still has a TON of eating / fat chat and belly play. Just like my every day does.ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜

Would love to get your thoughts? โค๏ธย 

ย 

23 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Would you be interested in a more โ€˜day in the lifeโ€™ ย videos from me? Almost like a video diary alongside my other clips here.ย 
I love the role-play videos I make; getting into a character and playing out my fantasies, but Iโ€™m curious if youโ€™d like to know what being with a feedee/fat model is genuinely like!ย 

Iโ€™ve filmed something and am wondering whether I should upload it this weekend.ย 
Donโ€™t worry, it still has a TON of eating / fat chat and belly play. Just like my every day does.ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Thats not a bad idea! Gives us a look into your awesome life lol.ย 

9 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

ย 

like the idea for sure!! i wonder what youre life is like away from curvage. what would you put in the video?? like places you go and stuff like a vlog?

ย 

On 7/19/2022 at 10:09 PM, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

OverripeAbundance.jpeg.0d27d583e0020a69257ceb271ddb9247.thumb.jpeg.3aaf175740b48d4e6f1e957ef7f54217.jpeg

holy shit your ass is growing bigggg!!! ill bring the ice cream youve already got the cake!

On 7/22/2022 at 12:35 AM, distance23 said:

I like the idea...I'm still trying to figure out how furniture survives and that things don't shake when you walk

In short. It doesn'tย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ’•ย I've gone through multiple bed frames and I'm sure there's photos on this thread somewhere of chairs this ๐Ÿ‘ย has justย destroyed.ย 
After the initial total shock, that is *always* fun.ย 

On 7/22/2022 at 12:22 AM, DanteSparda45 said:

Thats not a bad idea! Gives us a look into your awesome life lol.ย 

On 7/22/2022 at 12:35 AM, distance23 said:

I like the idea...I'm still trying to figure out how furniture survives and that things don't shake when you walk

On 7/22/2022 at 9:07 AM, dcm1001 said:

like the idea for sure!! i wonder what youre life is like away from curvage. what would you put in the video?? like places you go and stuff like a vlog?

11 hours ago, Geezer said:

Wot a sexy woman you are Beautiful xx

12 hours ago, UKAlien said:

Would watch this 100%. Your videos are loaded with personality even within roleplays. Curious how that extends to your daily existence as a fat goddess haha

Thank you guys for all replying, I really, really appreciate it - and your support on my stuff, it means I get to live out my fantasiesย as a lifestyle which is just *amazing*.ย ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’•
Love that I get to share it with you too. The best.ย ๐Ÿ’•

So today is a day FULL of snacking, and chatting to you guysย while Iโ€™m filming this video.
I'm here so say hi, or ask me anything! x
ย 

SnackAttack.thumb.png.ee033f8d500df357f823361406f3ca31.png2109170741_Screenshot2022-07-23at10_22_39.thumb.png.2bc129b67edad86158d709ab572415bb.png

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Thank you guys for all replying, I really, really appreciate it - and your support on my stuff, it means I get to live out my fantasiesย as a lifestyle which is just *amazing*.ย ย ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’•

So today is a day FULL of snacking, and chatting to you guysย while Iโ€™m filming this video.
ย 

SnackAttack.thumb.png.ee033f8d500df357f823361406f3ca31.png2109170741_Screenshot2022-07-23at10_22_39.thumb.png.2bc129b67edad86158d709ab572415bb.png

ย 

ย 

You look so pretty @Jasmines Soft Spot!! Are those all for today? Someones gon get fat!!

22 minutes ago, distance23 said:

I'm working on my crockpot Mac and cheese and this is my best batch everย 

IMG_20220723_162012420_HDR.jpg

Ooooh that looks goodย ๐Ÿคคย ๐Ÿคคย it's been tooย long since I had a big fat tray of extra indulgent mac & cheese. Want to see how it turns out!ย ๐Ÿ’•

3 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

ย 

SnackAttack.thumb.png.ee033f8d500df357f823361406f3ca31.png1443491373_Screenshot2022-07-23at10_22_39.thumb.png.f3a333c054138602eed7c2c571b7c685.png

ย 

ย 

You deserve every look, like and penny Jas yourย stuff is next level. Looking hot as hell in blue right thereย ๐Ÿ”ฅ