4 hours ago, Hal9000 said:

Oh dear. That's too much for a princess to do. With your increasing size you're really gonna need to be looked after. Extra wide comfy bed for those hips 😉

I have the BIGGEST, softest bed here...but it still creaks and screams underneath all of this 🍑👸🏼
But yes 😤 this body is built for feeding and looking fabulous...not for stairs! :') 

Any and every hard work day should end with an XXL busty blondie bouncing in front of you face, or her soft voice in your ears, guiding you to relax and releasssse. Right? Or maybe I'm just biased...

SlowmoHypnoG7.thumb.gif.3fc03286d4da9f780546ace4578d87a6.gif

I mean just look at that B O U N C E 🤤

Edited by Jasmines Soft Spot

29 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

I have the BIGGEST, softest bed here...but it still creaks and screams underneath all of this 🍑👸🏼
But yes 😤 this body is built for feeding and looking fabulous...not for stairs! :') 

Please try a tiny single bed, it would be so hot watching how much you can bed the wooden slats under all the weight limit overload 😍🥺

1 minute ago, Roccopiccone said:

Please try a tiny single bed, it would be so hot watching how much you can bed the wooden slats under all the weight limit overload 😍🥺

I appreciate the idea @Roccopiccone and I LOVE to conquer furniture.
But if you think I can fit into a single bed...then my size needs more context 😂💕

8 minutes ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

I appreciate the idea @Roccopiccone and I LOVE to conquer furniture.
But if you think I can fit into a single bed...then my size needs more context 😂💕

It would be very great how much your huge body overflows it🥺

Maybe you can try also a friend one one if you don't have it🥺🥺🥺

42 minutes ago, Roccopiccone said:

It would be very great how much your huge body overflows it🥺

Maybe you can try also a friend one one if you don't have it🥺🥺🥺

It's a very good idea for a video, but I'm famous for breaking beds...none of my friends will let me near theirs. No way. 
A bed straining video is on my list to film though! 💕

1 hour ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Any and every hard work day should end with an XXL busty blondie bouncing in front of you face, or her soft voice in your ears, guiding you to relax and releasssse. Right? Or maybe I'm just biased...

SlowmoHypnoG7.gif.792ee8360174877a7636da5fe5ddf9ab.thumb.gif.8ae7c0047fe43d97ab8c47d2cb21424f.gif

I mean just look at that B O U N C E 🤤

could watch this a million times over again and again. mesmerising

On 17/5/2022 at 17:49, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Ciao ragazzi, aggiornamento di vita! 
Sono stato via un paio di giorni in viaggio - dalla Francia all'Italia. 🇮🇹 🇮🇹 🇮🇹

Il mio Airbnb è una bellissima villa in cima a una montagna gigantesca ma ho anche scoperto che arrivarci è salire scale che equivalgono a *13 voli STEEP*.
Immagina la ragazza più grassa che questa città abbia mai visto, senza fiato mentre cerca di trasportare attrezzatura fotografica, cibo e un mese di provviste.
Riesco a malapena a sostenere il mio stesso corpo e non potrò camminare per una settimana ma ne varrà la pena 😭

Quindi ora mi sto prendendo un po' di tempo per rilassarmi, fare il pieno di pizza, pasta e vino rosso e in genere concedermi solo il piacere perché sono una ragazza coraggiosa che è fatta per il lusso, non per il duro lavoro. 👸🏼 🥵

Wow e dove sei stata in Italia?🇮🇹🇮🇹

3 hours ago, UKAlien said:

Been away a bit and damn I have some catching up to do. So much new Jasmine. 3 videos and a name change as well
This gif got me. Big time. You look abundant right now

SlowmoHypnoG8.thumb.gif.7ea0693eb4703d95f1debc41116a0a96.gif

Thank youuuuu! 💕
So it seems you guys noticed there is a LOT more of me to enjoy right now... :P

Can someone tell me just why abundant is suchhhh a sexy word though?

Guest Goloso_202205

Sì! In questo momento sono vicino a Milano  :)

(Yes, right now I'm near Milan! ❤️ )  

I love that you can speak and write Italian; I studied Italian at university and the Italian side of my family are from near Milan! 

Guest Goloso_202205
2 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Thank youuuuu! 💕

Now I’m wracking my brain to work out why “abundant” is such a sexy word too! There’s definitely an aspect of limitlessness whether that’s supply or opportunity

14 hours ago, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

I had no idea I moved and jiggled and bounced SO much, until I filmed some suuuuuuper slow-mo. 
A bouncy fat body in slow motion is my new happy place 🤤🤤🤤

Now that you've seen it, does it bring into focus more wat you're feeling when you move?

19 hours ago, Goloso_202205 said:

I love that you can speak and write Italian; I studied Italian at university and the Italian side of my family are from near Milan! 

Ahhh that's so cool ❤️ 
I know a very, VERY small amount but I'm trying to learn languages as much as I can 😬  Italian, French, Spanish...it's a lot! 

Guest Goloso_202205

Ahhh that's so cool ❤️ 
I know a very, VERY small amount but I'm trying to learn languages as much as I can 😬  Italian, French, Spanish...it's a lot! 

Learning languages is difficult but it’s a great skill to have as it gives you a greater appreciation, perspective and experience of the places you visit. Judging from your other posts you do things full hog so languages will add to that experience! 

The effort also counts especially if you come from an anglophone country as many from those countries often assume everyone can speak English. 

Enjoy the rest of your European foodie adventure, sounds fabulous! I hope you’re bursting out the outfits you brought with you on your return! 

Guest SouthernWinds
On 5/19/2022 at 9:22 AM, Jasmines Soft Spot said:

Thank youuuuu! 💕

This GIF is almost too much to handle. Also agree with abundant, and I think insatiable has the same effect

On 5/20/2022 at 1:11 AM, imp said:

Now that you've seen it, does it bring into focus more wat you're feeling when you move?

100% yes. I mean, I've always been pretty bouncy but since gaining a ton, and filming this video I'm so aware of it now...

Obviously my boobs are right under my nose (and eyes) and it's perpetual motion right there. 24/7 jiggle.

The ones I've noticed more: 
- thigh jiggle when they bounce together at the end of each stride.
- which triggers the same at the back 🍑
- Alsooo my belly when I walk down stairs (something I try not to do too often, but here in this Italian village its been a lot). Its got this little left/right jiggle bounce, to remind me just how big it's getting, even if I can't see it 👀