1 hour ago, ylledeuce said:

You were sexy at every stage of your gain! But WOW did you fill out in all the right places. 😍 Thank you for becoming a curvage model! I can't wait to see more updates from you. 😁

Thank you! You guys have made me feel so welcome already 🥰 You'll be seeing more of me...a whollle lot more of me 👀💕

12 hours ago, SquishyMissyx said:

Thank you 😋😘 though I'd like to think there's a tiiiiny bit of room to improve...don't you? 

I don’t see anything tiny about you! 😝 But if you believe you could improve then I’ll take you at your word. Now you’ve just gotta keep posting until see a better picture/view of you! 😉 

8 hours ago, Turkeybellylover said:

Look out curvage, I have a new favorite model 😍

Ahhhhhh 😍🥰 there are some beautiful models on here so this means EXTRA to me! 💕

4 hours ago, Doc Mo said:

I don’t see anything tiny about you! 😝 But if you believe you could improve then I’ll take you at your word. Now you’ve just gotta keep posting until see a better picture/view of you! 😉 

I guess you're right...nothing about me is tiny any more 🤪 and all those parts are only getting bigger 🤤🤤🤤 

1 hour ago, Kakarot77 said:

You are Gorgeous madam! Definitely love your figure in that sweater dress, hope to see more of it 😍

I've got plennntttty more of it to show off. Spent today finishing off filming a clothes try on vide. You'll be able to see every lil bit of stretch 🍑🤤

49 minutes ago, regbill said:

I'm glad I found this thread because you are a well rounded beauty.

Well-rounded beauty 😂💕 Thats for sure, I LOVE that. Welcome Regbill :) x

1 hour ago, Perfectgent86 said:

Hey Squishy, know you've got a big fan in me! You're the holy grail of gorgeous face, big boobs and a big belly. Looking forward to seeing you on your journey.

The holy grail 😍😂 I'm definitely filling out in all the right places...just how I want it to! 

• maybejames changed the title to SquishyMissyx 💕 Former fit girl gains OVER 100LBS (and won't stop 😏💕)