Girlfriend Getting Chunky, Need Advice

Clam_

I’ve been dating someone for about 9 months now. Things are going absolutely perfectly, and I’ve recently kinda let her in on the fact that I’ve always been into thicker women, which she has no problem with; she refers to herself as thick and knows that she’s healthy and happy with her body. 
The interesting part now is this: She’s been a lifetime softball player and just this month has completed her college softball career. Over the summer when she wasn’t playing, we’d eat all the time. She was 160lbs, 5’6 when we started dating and by the end of the summer she was close to 170. So nothing too crazy, but noticeable. 
Her thighs and butt were already big (perks of being a softball player) but now her arms were growing softer, she was getting a double chin, her boobs were outgrowing her bras, her hips started to get very faint stretch marks, and her belly started jutting out more when she stood as well as forming a sizable double belly when she sat. 

When she returned back to softball, she lost weight, but since we’ve been able to see each other more in the last few weeks, it’s like a switch has been flipped and she’s eating like absolute crazy. Usually she doesn’t eat much during the day, but lately she wants to go out for every meal and is somehow eating more than me. She wants multiple appetizers, extra sides, and more beer at night. And it’s showing mainly in her gut. It’s the largest I’ve ever seen it and her belly button is a cavern. Her stretch marks on her hips are much more noticeable and she’s pretty much down to just wearing leggings and even these are digging into her stomach so hard that I can barely force my fingers between the waistband and her gut when she sits. 

She must be close to 175 now. With no signs of losing her appetite. The good part is that she knows about how I feel and she’s 100% into it. She likes when I touch her belly and grab her hips and she knows it turns me on more. And she’s happy with how she looks.

But she doesn’t want to gain anymore. She got a gym membership to maintain her current figure and she’s been a time or two now. On one hand I love that she’s committed to staying healthy, especially now that she’s no longer a college athlete. But on the other hand, I know she’d much rather just eat what she wants and be lazy- and obviously I’m into the gain. 

I feel like with enough time, and since I’ll be around her more regularly now, her eating habits won’t change and eventually she’ll say forget it and just enjoy herself. If it looks like she’ll continue getting softer, I’ll keep updating and maybe I’ll post some pictures. I’m also open to hearing anyone else’s experiences. I’m sure other relationships at some point feature the girlfriend/wife complaining about their weight, joining a gym, only to quit and keep eating. I’m hoping that’s what happens here. 

While this might sound a little weird, being active is actually what keeps my wife chunky. On her days at work she is very active but also eats fattening fast food lunches, ice cream, or sometimes stuffs herself at the Chinese buffet near work. On her days off she's far less active but also doesn't eat as much I've found. If your girl has an appetite because she's used to being active and you can keep that going as the physical activity tapers down, she'll have some real potential for quick gains. I've always thought that if my wife kept the same schedule as her current work one, going out for lunch every day and such, but switched to a desk job instead she'd be huge in 6 months because her 2k calorie lunches would go straight to her ass and belly rather than get partially worked off from an afternoon of being active. 

On 11/14/2021 at 4:01 PM, bellyluvr said:

While this might sound a little weird, being active is actually what keeps my wife chunky. On her days at work she is very active but also eats fattening fast food lunches, ice cream, or sometimes stuffs herself at the Chinese buffet near work. On her days off she's far less active but also doesn't eat as much I've found. If your girl has an appetite because she's used to being active and you can keep that going as the physical activity tapers down, she'll have some real potential for quick gains. I've always thought that if my wife kept the same schedule as her current work one, going out for lunch every day and such, but switched to a desk job instead she'd be huge in 6 months because her 2k calorie lunches would go straight to her ass and belly rather than get partially worked off from an afternoon of being active. 

Wow that’s a really good point. I never thought of it that way, but it’s kinda true for her too. When she’s busy with school, she makes time to go to the gym but she also eats a lot during those times. There’s a Hibachi place that she’ll go to a few times a week after she works out. Maybe she’ll keep that up, because she definitely does eat more when she’s busy/physically active. 

I saw her last night for the first time in a week and I swear she looked bigger. She even mentioned it herself, saying how chubby she feels while holding the side of her belly. She said she didn’t want to eat much, but once we got to the drive thru she ordered five chicken tenders, a large thing of mashed potatoes, a biscuit, a large coke, and some cheese sticks. Then she still ate some of my fries and one of my tenders. After we ate in the car, she leaned back and took her leggings down below her belly. It looked absolutely huge and jiggled anytime we hit a bump on the way to my house. The seatbelt was nowhere to be found where her gut was sticking out over it. 

Later, we got a little active and as I was taking her bra off I had to stop dead in my tracks. Her boobs were the biggest they’ve ever been. They felt so much bigger than I remember and were taking up a lot more space, helped by the fact that her upper arms were getting much softer too. But when I finally got a look at her belly, it was shocking. It jiggled as she walked across the room for the first time and when she sat it didn’t crease until rolls like it used to. It was just one big gut of fat. She had a hard time leaning forward to take her socks off and I had to help. She was out of breath just from getting her own clothes off. I’m hoping that these recent trends continue. 

Just keep telling her that she goes to the gym so she can enjoy eating without guilt. 

Just make sure she doesn't get to the gym that often. 😈

Against all odds, last night there were some massive improvements. 

After some reassurance, she brought up how she’s surprisingly into me grabbing her belly. She likes when I rub it and shake it and hold as much fat as I can in my hands. One thing led to another and I talked to her more about weight gain and feeding. Nothing too crazy obviously, but just to be open with her and let her know how I felt.  

Well she took that and ran with it. She suggested that maybe I feed her something even though she was already full and maybe try some things with whipped cream. After a trip to McDonalds and Walmart, I fed her a whole container of whipped cream and (to my surprise) two large fries. Then she leaned back and let me hold her bloated belly while groaning and trying to finish off the crumbs in the bottom of the bag. 

At the end of the night she said she wasn’t interested in trying to gain weight but if she DID just so happen to, she wouldn’t mind that.
She also said, on the other hand, that she REALLY enjoyed being fed and suggested that I feed her an entire fast food meal today (we have that planned for later). 

So here’s to hoping that this continues. I can’t believe how much has happened so fast already. 

On 11/21/2021 at 12:17 PM, Clam_ said:

Against all odds, last night there were some massive improvements. 

After some reassurance, she brought up how she’s surprisingly into me grabbing her belly. She likes when I rub it and shake it and hold as much fat as I can in my hands. One thing led to another and I talked to her more about weight gain and feeding. Nothing too crazy obviously, but just to be open with her and let her know how I felt.  

Well she took that and ran with it. She suggested that maybe I feed her something even though she was already full and maybe try some things with whipped cream. After a trip to McDonalds and Walmart, I fed her a whole container of whipped cream and (to my surprise) two large fries. Then she leaned back and let me hold her bloated belly while groaning and trying to finish off the crumbs in the bottom of the bag. 

At the end of the night she said she wasn’t interested in trying to gain weight but if she DID just so happen to, she wouldn’t mind that.
She also said, on the other hand, that she REALLY enjoyed being fed and suggested that I feed her an entire fast food meal today (we have that planned for later). 

So here’s to hoping that this continues. I can’t believe how much has happened so fast already. 

Damn, thats awesome, thanks for sharing! 

it looks all good to me, it is always a challenge but we must take a long term approach. any gain that becomes a permanent thing is a win. and there will always be stages in which the lady will try to lose some, clothes not fitting and social events approaching being an important watermark. but, if the habits still point in the long term gain direction i am okay with that. a 10 pound gain, followed by a 5 pound loss, followed by another 10 pound gain is a trend that i can live with for sure, and if you put together a couple of those streaks, good things will happen for sure. you just try to keep her happy , relaxed and eating whatever she wants. us expecting our lady to explore every year and gain 60 pounds a year at a steady 5 pound gain per month it is just not realistic or good actually for our long term prospects 

On 11/28/2021 at 5:24 PM, extra_m13 said:

it looks all good to me, it is always a challenge but we must take a long term approach. any gain that becomes a permanent thing is a win. and there will always be stages in which the lady will try to lose some, clothes not fitting and social events approaching being an important watermark. but, if the habits still point in the long term gain direction i am okay with that. a 10 pound gain, followed by a 5 pound loss, followed by another 10 pound gain is a trend that i can live with for sure, and if you put together a couple of those streaks, good things will happen for sure. you just try to keep her happy , relaxed and eating whatever she wants. us expecting our lady to explore every year and gain 60 pounds a year at a steady 5 pound gain per month it is just not realistic or good actually for our long term prospects 

My point exactly!

• 2 weeks later...

We went out to eat last night and on the way back, she complained about how her leggings were pressing into her stomach. When she pulled them down, her gut surged forward and she placed my hand on it. Every little bump we hit would make her belly jiggle and there were just handfuls of fat for me to grab while her gut rested on her thighs. She said her appetite has been off the charts lately, so I hope that continues to be the case. 

• 1 month later...

Another quick update for anyone who cares…

Tonight was AMAZING. She ate a ton and then when we were alone she pulled her leggings below her gut and let me play with her bloated belly. It’s the biggest I’ve ever seen. She’s been gaining so much weight lately. I know at some point that I can convince her to let me take some good pictures. She’s said that she’s open to it, but I’ve never gotten the mood 100% right. She has an amazing belly. I hope that soon I can share it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since my last update, she’s definitely gained a bit more. And she doesn’t seem concerned about it at all. Today, she told me that she had 5 pieces of pizza for lunch and was still hungry so she was going to get some donut holes from Dunkin. She said “I’ve definitely gained weight, and I probably don’t need these”, but then proceeded to send me a picture of the empty box. 

The last couple of times we’ve went out to eat, she’s been eating far more than she used to. She’s been out of sports and a workout routine entirely, so that helps. 

Her boobs are the biggest they’ve ever been, so she loves that. There’s stretch marks starting to show up on the sides of them and a new ** roll of fat extending back to her armpits. Her double chin is noticeable now more often than not. Her thighs and butt may be a little bigger, but the biggest difference in all honesty has been her belly. Her leggings barely stretch over it anymore. It’s starting to hang even when she’s standing. My hands disappear under it when she’s sitting down. There’s stretch marks starting to show up on her hips which are also getting huge, and where her belly hangs. She definitely feels a lot heavier too when we’re in bed. She used to lay on me and Id be fine, but now I have to work to breathe. She looks like she’s probably gained 10 pounds ore more since I started this thread. 

I always swear that I’m gonna post pictures, but I haven’t been able to get any good ones. Maybe sometime soon. 

It honestly sounds to me like she's playing into your preference for bigger girls by sending you pics of empty food boxes, saying she's gained but doing nothing about it etc. The exposed belly in the car is a definite turn on tactic. I dated a girl for 6 years and that was one of the routines. If she was in the mood for some fun in bed she'd overeat more than usual when we went out to dinner, then unbutton her jeans once she sat down in the car and let her belly spill out. She'd grab my hand and tell me how full and fat she was, look how big I'm getting for you, I need you to rub my fat belly etc. 

By the time we got back home it was all I could do to shut the front door before her clothes came off. She seemed to get turned on by showing off her overstuffed belly, especially as she really started to get big(350+). We eventually incorporated weight checks into our pre-bedroom activities which was really arousing when her belly got too big for her to read the numbers on the scale so I had to read them to her. 

If she's giving you those signals I think it's time you started feeding or at least encouraging her. Start out small, like suggesting extra appetizers or dessert. Give her extra love and attention when she starts talking about being full and/or fat. While my wife has never been into the feedee type thing like my ex was, I've made it very clear that I like her thick and I don't mind her overeating. I rub her belly occasionally when she gets a tummy ache from eating too much and other subtle things like that. We've been together since 2014 and she's gained 40 or 50 pounds unintentionally.

• 2 weeks later...

Yo clam, don't worry about pics just keep enjoying the process, patience is key it's amazing that she actually enjoys her belly getting grabbed that's massive! This place isn't a sex forum but at some point you might gift her a "toy" and condition her to make use of it after having consumed an acceptable meal. or scratch all of that entirely and play whatever game you want, relationships should totally be fun.

• 3 weeks later...

Well she still slowly continues to gain. The other day she mentioned that she’s probably the heaviest she’s ever been. Very rarely has she ever been above 160-165, but she thinks she’s at least 175 now, maybe more. The great part is that she doesn’t seem to really care, and she’s kind of in denial about it. 

She loves that her boobs are “the fattest they’ve ever been”, and they are definitely the most noticeable part of her gain. She’s so much heavier when she’s on my lap, and my arms are having a harder and harder time wrapping around her ass. She loves it when I grab her belly, especially during sex, and constantly shows me her newest stretch marks. Its really interesting that our stomachs will rub against each other’s whenever she’s on top, making hers jiggle now if she moves just right, and that didn’t used to happen. 

Meanwhile, she still doesn’t admit that she’s into gaining, but she’s confident with how she looks. She maybe goes to the gym twice a week, but always follows it up with a huge meal. Yet she thinks that alone will keep her weight the same, even though that already hasn’t been working. 
When we’re alone, she’ll unbutton her pants and lift her belly and let it fall and jiggle back into place, saying “look how bloated I am today”. I don’t plan on telling her that a belly with that much jiggle and stretch marks now covering the area where it meets her hips and handfuls of fat probablyyyyyy isn’t bloating. She’s just gaining weight. 

29CA95D9-D693-4C68-9F33-AEFFE6E6F5DF.jpeg

C14FF6C2-4A48-4657-B7CA-C81B04C0BDA7.jpeg

620D5BD3-8B3B-4D45-8EE0-D24B717A8551.jpeg

BC60A9CC-3DBA-4B46-BCCC-47E87E5ABEC3.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Just posted these in another thread, but figured I’d post here too. 

She went for a checkup last Friday and they told her she’s gained 10 pounds since last month. I took her out tonight and she ate a basket of rolls, a 12 ounce steak, an entire appetizer by herself, and a basket of fries. Then she still wanted to stop for ice cream and beer. She’s getting really big and I’m ALL for it. 

0AEE9D67-862A-45D6-AB47-B0332099969D.png

572DE80D-E9AC-413C-877D-014554F747B0.jpeg

D6B4E9CD-D2B8-438E-ABEC-AA68CAB2D0B9.png

8C67D930-0D60-4A73-A8FD-C4973386BEA9.png