PinkBubblePig - Мое путешествие к неподвижности

Guest pinkbubblepiggy

Guest pinkbubblepiggy

Hey!! I hope I am doing this right here. This side is so confusing! :D

I started my weight gain journey only 2 months ago in September, when I met a guy on Tinder. He told me about this fetish and that there is a whole world out there full of people who embrace instead of exclude fat girls like me! ❤️ Obviously I did not believe him...  But after time went by and he fed me for the first time (back then it was just half a pizza and some spoons of icecream - and I was full already), I knew, I need more of it! Since that day my life has changed completely! I am now fatter, prettier and happier than ever before! I want to share my journey with you... I have big plan ahead of me and with your help I will achieve them ;)

Here is a pic of me before I started gaining weight... more to come 

Your favourite Piggy 🐖

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-12 at 09.27.18 (1).jpeg

Guest pinkbubblepiggy

Good morning everyone!❤️

As promised, here some pictures of the new clip coming online 8 p.m. today and a bonus clip at 8.15 p.m.😊

I am excited what you think! A little hint... I get stuck in the new video! :P I tried to talk more as most of you wanted! Let me now what you think about the new clip in the comments tonight! ❤️ 

Your favourite Piggy, Oink Oink 🐖

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-18 at 17.34.01.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-18 at 17.34.11.jpeg

Guest pinkbubblepiggy

In your opinion... whats like the best weight for a woman? 

I wanna know what you guys think... in my opinion it is anything from 200kg to inmobile, what about you? :)

38 minutes ago, pinkbubblepiggy said:

I wanna know what you guys think... in my opinion it is anything from 200kg to inmobile, what about you? :)

The largest I’ve been with in person was around 275kg and it was amazing so I’d say anything heavier than that would be mind blowing in the best way 🤩

Guest ExponentialGrowth
5 hours ago, pinkbubblepiggy said:

The bigger the better. I want to see you become the biggest piggy you can possibly be.

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, pinkbubblepiggy said:

Good morning everyone!❤️

As promised, here some pictures of the new clip coming online 8 p.m. today and a bonus clip at 8.15 p.m.😊

I am excited what you think! A little hint... I get stuck in the new video! :P I tried to talk more as most of you wanted! Let me now what you think about the new clip in the comments tonight! ❤️ 

Your favourite Piggy, Oink Oink 🐖

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-18 at 17.34.01.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-18 at 17.34.11.jpeg

now now i just want to spend my day eating candy in the bath omg 😩😩😩

13 hours ago, pinkbubblepiggy said:

How much should a real woman weigh? It should weigh no 100 no 200 no 300 but exactly 6-8 percent more than a Year ago!!! Greater weight gain may carese health complications and failure to achievie the intended goal in halfway. Such cases have happened in the past much to the despair of the gaining woman and her feeder. The exceptions are cases  of steroids treatment, quitting smoking, abandoning physical trinings or changing the diet to a high-calorie diet, then an increase in weight by over 20 percent is allowed but only withain one year. For example for a woman weighing 180 kg and dreaming about perfect figure the ideal annual weight gain is c.a. 10-12 kg. Good look in gaining for you and your partner. Jerzy from Opole. 

Guest pinkbubblepiggy

This one is for sure one of my favourites... I just love that hang ❤️ 

I kinda hope it will hang more and more ... maybe down to my knees? What do you think?

I will make a new video you today (hint: it will involve lots of calories, in liquid form ;)

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-19 at 10.27.39 (1).jpeg

On 11/19/2021 at 3:16 AM, pinkbubblepiggy said:

Each person is different at what weight they look best.  Generally speaking, I would say that between 300 and 400 lbs is a nice weight  for most.

On 11/19/2021 at 12:16 AM, pinkbubblepiggy said:

Since people come in different heights, I prefer to think about it in percentage of body fat, in which I'd say that I think women look best between 66-75% body fat in general, though there are exceptions.

• Guest changed the title to PinkBubblePig - Мое путешествие к неподвижности