Enchantress: When Magic Backfires

7 hours ago, Enchantress said:

I’ve been like, obsessed with stuffing my belly lately- I don’t know what happened. It’s  like I just woke up one day with this, almost instinctual urge to completely blow up, to let myself commit to a lifestyle of gluttony. My belly, has been… impacted by my recent hedonism to say the least. Here’s a lil screenshot from a clip I took yesterday that turns me on SO much. Look at how saggy that belly is getting!  

9E11B101-94B1-4EF8-BB62-CD8BB0CAEE55.jpeg

You are looking absolutely stunning! The hang on that belly is getting realllll, such a beautiful thing ! & you have such a gorgeous face as well, you’re an 11 🥰

Guest puppet_master
9 hours ago, Enchantress said:

I’ve been like, obsessed with stuffing my belly lately- I don’t know what happened. It’s  like I just woke up one day with this, almost instinctual urge to completely blow up, to let myself commit to a lifestyle of gluttony. My belly, has been… impacted by my recent hedonism to say the least. Here’s a lil screenshot from a clip I took yesterday that turns me on SO much. Look at how saggy that belly is getting!  

Belly gains are the hottest. It looks so soft but yet full at the same time.

22 hours ago, Enchantress said:

Wow your recent gluttony is really noticeable ! Your belly is plumping up so much ! So beautiful ! 😍

Just wanted to post this to show off my big belly. Look at how it -jiggles- now?! I’m turning into such a lil glutton. Feel free to tease meeee

IMB_Nn0Iwe.thumb.GIF.84620068083a0ed786debc4734a79eaa.GIF
also, I just posted this full stuffing clip if you’re into girls with big bellies

Oh my, you’re turning into such a fat piggy, you just can’t help yourself to all those sugary, fattening foods, watching them add pounds and pounds onto your curvaceous figure, as your belly becomes more and more engorged and overstuffed. Looks like someone might be in need of belly rubs to shift all that gas and make more room in that gut 🤤

Guest ThickThighsMatter

Just wanted to post this to show off my big belly. Look at how it -jiggles- now?! I’m turning into such a lil glutton. Feel free to tease meeee

also, I just posted this full stuffing clip if you’re into girls with big bellies

It's the food in one hand + the belly jiggle with the other 😍 Looks soooo good

This is so unbelievably sexy!!!!!

On 6/9/2022 at 12:04 PM, Enchantress said:

Wow, you're really starting to blow up! At this point, you might be getting bigger than your feedee! 😮 

5 hours ago, Enchantress said:

Ate three bagels for breakfast, feeling like a certified carb queen

CC34F4F4-6392-4706-A9FB-A2226B38E3AB.jpeg

00D3EEEB-7873-4635-B98D-369C0CA5DE1C.jpeg

Chug a blender full of weight gain shake :)