Enchantress: When Magic Backfires

You're absolutely gorgeous!! I've been following along with your gain for a while and you just keep getting softer and softer everyday it seems. You've quickly become one of my favorite gainers.  Hope you don't mind if I ask a couple of questions:) What made you want to become a feedee and gain weight yourself after being a feeder and what's been your favorite thing about gaining? How much have you gained so far? 

1 hour ago, Enchantress said:

@lefty73

It honestly all started when my feedee moved to my state like… six months ago? He’s actually a former feeder, so keeping me nice and full was always a priority. I didn’t really think much of it at first, I always enjoyed indulging but maintained enough self control to keep myself slimish for years. I started giving in to gluttony more frequently, I mean… if I was going to pour thousands of calories down his throat, it wouldn’t hurt if I had another piece of cake or two, right? The weight started to pile on; I went from 140 to 155 in just a few months, everything started to change. My face got softer, my belly obvs, my thighs, my hips, and it started to turn me on more than I ever thought it would. Now I’m like… kinda addicted? Whoops. 

Are you currently at 155 pounds or have you gained even more??

Yep, looks like you've thrown a spell at yourself me dear.. and a couple dozens pounds with it. All around your waist.. definitely going for a full blown spare tyre look 🤩 I guess your feedee/feeder is happy with the development? Is he still growing or all the pounds are on you now?

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, donnied80 said:

Yep, looks like you've thrown a spell at yourself me dear.. and a couple dozens pounds with it. All around your waist.. definitely going for a full blown spare tyre look 🤩 I guess your feedee/feeder is happy with the development? Is he still growing or all the pounds are on you now?

Definitely still growing; our rule is that however much I gain, he gains double. He’s slowly been turning into a blob of a person these last few months

C1F929B3-9431-4D99-B7AB-ADA97BB08A8D.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Enchantress said:

Definitely still growing; our rule is that however much I gain, he gains double. He’s slowly been turning into a blob of a person these last few months

Ooh, I looovve these trade-off rules. I've tried mentioning things like this to my wife "I'll gain 1.5 pounds for every one you gain/lose" but she's not really into feedism at all so 🤷‍♂️

19 hours ago, Enchantress said:

C1F929B3-9431-4D99-B7AB-ADA97BB08A8D.jpeg

Kinda hoping that weight doubling thing slowly flips to you gaining 2pounds to his 1….