Previous gym fanatic gains over 100lbs🥵

On 11/12/2021 at 11:20 PM, rosie_brook1 said:

I believe that the videos and photos have now been uploaded ❤️ Enjoy and please let me know any questions you’d want me to involve in a speaking video. I will be making another sexy video soon To introduce myself properly 

Hi 👋 hot girl,

I got two questions from you. 

One, have you noticed people or friends staring at your body more than before?

Second, you are a skinny-fat, once you have been skinny and now huge and heavy, is your weigh gain giving you more power and strength rather than before in fights, let’s make it clear if the new one of you (the heavy one) do wrestling with the old one of you (the skinny one) which one would win and beat up the other?

I would appreciate if you reply 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, wweraw said:

Hi 👋 hot girl,

I got two questions from you. 

One, have you noticed people or friends staring at your body more than before?

Second, you are a skinny-fat, once you have been skinny and now huge and heavy, is your weigh gain giving you more power and strength rather than before in fights, let’s make it clear if the new one of you (the heavy one) do wrestling with the old one of you (the skinny one) which one would win and beat up the other?

I would appreciate if you reply 

The new me would definitely have more power to beat up the old me, I think it’s just to with having more mass now! Also not so much with the staring, the town I’m from has plenty of obese people so I kind of fit right in❤️

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, berserker1 said:

So hot! Have you noticed any changes on how men feel about your gain? you get more/less attention since you gained weight?

Many men don’t like it, but it makes me happy when you find someone who does. I feel like I’m society today it’s a rare occurrence 

2 hours ago, rosie_brook1 said:

The new me would definitely have more power to beat up the old me, I think it’s just to with having more mass now! Also not so much with the staring, the town I’m from has plenty of obese people so I kind of fit right in❤️

It would be a great idea to make a real catfight video with a skinny girl, which in you dominate her with your fattened up body.

Since you’ve gained so much weight, do you bully more to others, more dominant to people around you, somehow order them and make them to accept what you say and what you want? 

I think when skinny people gain weight they become more confident.

Also you are so much hotter with gained weight. 🔥 🥵 

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, wweraw said:

Since you’ve gained so much weight, do you bully more to others, more dominant to people around you, somehow order them and make them to accept what you say and what you want? 

I think when skinny people gain weight they become more confident.

Also you are so much hotter with gained weight. 🔥 🥵 

I would never bully anyone, I don’t believe that’s the way forward in life and I would 100% not like it done to me ❤️  And thank you 🥵❤️

On 11/9/2021 at 11:27 PM, rosie_brook1 said:

Hello all❤️
I’m new here so I thought I’d just get started with a previous photo from when I used to be a stripper and hit the gym every day🥴. I accidentally ended up putting over 100lbs on but I love how much better I look now! 🥵😍

D0836F21-145F-4CC7-8B04-DF01ABF62712.png

48BCA0EB-E779-494C-A7BB-FFE0952146D3.png

37439581-A564-43AC-8FB9-0F223B6E2680.png

F2BA8BA2-8636-4B8A-82F2-852428DBD94D.jpeg

Wow! I can't wait to see the next 100lbs and much more on you!

3 hours ago, rosie_brook1 said:

My new video is out now! You won’t want to miss it❤️🥵

I want see you eat a ton of fattening foods, snacks, sweets, cakes, fast food, McDonalds and much others most caloric foods! I want see you become a lot more fat! I want see you fill full of fat each part of you in your face and in your body and see your belly grow huge and massive like an enourmous balloon full of food!

• Curvage Model
51 minutes ago, Leecane11 said:

Hey Rosie wow you look absolutely mint, body sooo needs fattening up.

What has your family said about the gain? Any cute and embarrassing moments are always good to hear about xx

They still tell me I’m getting fat, but this doesn’t bother me as much as it used to x