Previous gym fanatic gains over 100lbs🥵

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Expanditor said:

Will defo be keeping an eye for that vid!

When were you 125lbs out of interest? Wondering how long you’ve been gaining for!

It’s still pending verification, but I’ll definitely be trying to upload another one very soon. I was 125lbs about 9/10 months ago. I gained a little weight but then I lost it again, this time I’ve gained it and maintained it 

42 minutes ago, rosie_brook1 said:

I no longer do them, but I hated working out after I started putting weight on, it just seems unnecessarily harder. Also what do you mean any unfit stories? 

I think they mean like any moments where you suddenly realized you were getting fat (clothes not fitting, seeing a pic of yourself, comments from family) or maybe they mean more specifically trouble with certain activities that used to be easy (going up stairs, running, putting on shoes)

1 hour ago, rosie_brook1 said:

It’s still pending verification, but I’ll definitely be trying to upload another one very soon. I was 125lbs about 9/10 months ago. I gained a little weight but then I lost it again, this time I’ve gained it and maintained it 

Here’s hoping it clears verification soon! That’s a hell of a gain for less than a year, there are gainers in the community who’d love to gain at that kind of pace😅 was any of that intentional or just going with flow and not being fixated on food restriction and exercise?

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Expanditor said:

Here’s hoping it clears verification soon! That’s a hell of a gain for less than a year, there are gainers in the community who’d love to gain at that kind of pace😅 was any of that intentional or just going with flow and not being fixated on food restriction and exercise?

I think it is now uploaded. I was just going with the flow and not letting society make me want to change my body image xx 

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, throwaway56342 said:

I think they mean like any moments where you suddenly realized you were getting fat (clothes not fitting, seeing a pic of yourself, comments from family) or maybe they mean more specifically trouble with certain activities that used to be easy (going up stairs, running, putting on shoes)

Oh yes, definitely there’s been many things like this that happened. I was finding myself out of breath walking up the stairs thinking the was something wrong with me, and looking back at photos I used to think wow that’s a lot of weight!

On 11/9/2021 at 4:27 PM, rosie_brook1 said:

Hello all❤️
I’m new here so I thought I’d just get started with a previous photo from when I used to be a stripper and hit the gym every day🥴. I accidentally ended up putting over 100lbs on but I love how much better I look now! 🥵😍

D0836F21-145F-4CC7-8B04-DF01ABF62712.png

48BCA0EB-E779-494C-A7BB-FFE0952146D3.png

37439581-A564-43AC-8FB9-0F223B6E2680.png

F2BA8BA2-8636-4B8A-82F2-852428DBD94D.jpeg

Wow your absolutely stunning

Guest Yarmanz
1 hour ago, rosie_brook1 said:

Watch out a new video is coming soon🥶 this is my sexiest one yet! You don’t want to miss it❤️ I do my first weigh in! LET CELEBRATE! 🤤🥵❤️

4855F943-689A-4562-A2FB-BED4273A4224.gif

1E70EF59-B783-4012-BDB6-0CB8CAE6ABC4.jpeg

D7A9CED6-60AF-481D-AF22-025ACFE1EF60.gif

7A090DF1-03DA-4973-9C9A-64A750A594E1.jpeg

You have the most beautiful eyes 😍