My Wife Is Getting A LOT Fatter (It’s Amazing) and I Want To Keep Her Confident

MarcusF

I also shared this in the “relationships” forum but this one seems more active and honestly I think the topic is fitting here too.  I hope I’m not breaking any rules!  

I won’t take too long to tell my story, but for some reason or another felt I needed to vocalize this because I don’t personally know any other belly-positive people in my life.  Not going to lie, it may get a little steamy 🥵 (YES THERE ARE SEX STORIES)

When I met my wife in 2012, she was tall (my height 5’ 10”) and slender, with great natural curves.  Maybe 150 lbs.  She was 24 and I was 22.  I was immediately crazily attracted to her when I met her...I was already into fat women by that time in my life, and she was nowhere near that...but she had (like I said) fantastic curves and an overall very sexy womanly body.  She’s always been beautiful in the face as well.  To add to it all, her personality and intelligence blew me away and I fell in love hard.

Fast forward 4 years later- we have a baby boy (I love my family) and of course she put on some weight.  She had already gone up to probably 165 or so by the time she got pregnant.  She is a total foodee and an amazing cook, with a love for restaurants 🤷‍♂️.

She got up to 190 at full pregnancy, and she was beautiful...but we didn’t often have sex anymore because of one reason or another.  Physically, even at 190 with pregnancy, her legs and arms were still slender, and mostly her belly hardened and her breasts got bigger.

After the baby, as most women do, she had trouble shedding the weight.  She wasn’t actively trying (she eats A LOT) and she has an office job so it just naturally stayed- her stomach being a little saggy.  I think she was around 175.  Fast forward through 5 years of large portion meals, constant snacking, and decadent dining she is now around (I think) 235 lbs 😦 and she is SUCH a goddess.  

She has always had large D breasts, a big bubble butt, and a jiggly tummy.  NOW she has a MASSIVE butt that has a hard time fitting into most pants, big round double belly that protrudes further than her breasts, and of course her breasts have gone up three sizes.  Her face, arms, and thighs are definitely much fatter.  What’s even more interesting is just how THICK she is.  She just FEELS HEAVY AF.  Sometimes when she sits on me to be cute she almost takes me breath out.  None of her clothes fit her anymore...and every day life has been a mixture of her wearing old stuff anyway and absolutely spilling out of it, or wearing baggier stuff like pajamas and large dresses.  She complains about both and how she doesn’t look good in clothes anymore.

OK, I have to pause here to talk about my fetish.  I personally don’t like that word because (to me) it kind of demonizes it- BUT to be blunt, I have gone gaga over fat women since I was 16 or so.  I’ve dated many girls/women before meeting my wife and always was drawn to curvy types but never found a really large girl.  Meanwhile, in my darkest fantasies, I dream of being with a 300 lb+ woman all the time.  Thinking of 400 lb or 500 lb even gets me 🥵 I don’t think I have to explain to anyone here the appeal.  Fat women are just downright sexy.

So, as you can imagine...her massive weight gain has made me go even crazier for her.  In some relationships the sex life dwindles after 8 years of marriage.  In ours...it has only gotten SO MUCH BETTER.  I am constantly turned on by her throughout the days...just seeing how she jiggles when she walks...how tight all her clothes are....how her belly sits on the kitchen counter when she cooks.  She eats huge portion meals and usually goes back for seconds...then always has a stash of chocolates or cookies for dessert.  This has ramped up even more so in recent months for some reason, her appetite being insatiable lately.  Yesterday she said she was going to Chic-Fil-A to get some lunch to bring home, for example...she comes back with a chicken sandwich, an order of fries, a large order of chicken nuggets, and a side salad.  I was outside painting our house and came inside just to see her mopping up the last chicken nugget in sauce on her plate.  She ate everything.  Then had 4 Reese’s cups and two Mounds right after (we still have Halloween candy leftover).  I almost came in my pants (joke) but seriously I have been so excited at the idea of my wife just getting fatter and fatter.  Oof.  Drives me crazy.  For the record- she rarely eats fast food or heavily processed candy.  Her go-to is home cooked meals and baked goods she mostly makes.  But her portions are just always huge.

Full disclosure, she (still to this day) is unaware of the extent of my love for big women.  Any attention drawn to her weight gain is an awkward topic because then she starts thinking about her body and feels insecure.  I do my best to worship her curves and make her feel sexy in her skin.  Now, I don’t think she is completely oblivious ...she obviously knows I like “big women” and that her curves turn me on...but at the same time I don’t think it really “clicks” with her that it straight up drives me crazy and that her hanging belly is what’s getting me so worked up.  I don’t need to explain to you guys the level of fat-taboo/shaming we all grow up with.  

BUT NOW- something has clicked a little (I hope).  She was complaining about her clothes not fitting the other day...and after making her feel better about just how much sexier she looked now...SHE FINALLY SAYS “maybe I should go shopping for some bigger clothes this weekend”

😯

To me, this was finally admitting that she is a MUCH bigger girl than when we met (85 lbs 🥵) and that maybe she was finally feeling ok about it...

Meanwhile, I have been absolutely ravenous for her.  I find it hard not to squeeze her ass or grab her tummy (she still sucks it in though) when she’s cooking or getting dressed.  It’s so hard to just...keep my hands off her.  She’s SO BEAUTIFUL.  

Sex has been 🥵 🥵 🥵 she has been hornier as well as (obviously) me.  She’ll finish a huge meal and dessert and unbutton her pants saying “Oof I’m STUFFED.” and I’ll find a way to pause our movie and kiss her.  We usually migrate to the bedroom and take off her clothes.  She’s been wearing this sexy lingerie lately that she spills out of but adds a really hot form to her fat curves.  She usually wants to start with her on bottom and she often wants me to go down on her.  No problem there.  Her thighs are huge now and her fupa is plump (was one of the last things to catch up).  I can usually barely see her face above her dinner stuffed belly.  Then the HOTTEST thing has been happening lately.  I get on top of her and after a few moments she has to make me arch up....because her belly is so big and full that I am squishing her too much.  This used to never be a thing.  We’d almost hug when I’d be on top of her.  Now I have to push my arms up and let her belly hang out.  This turns me on even more.  

Eventually, she usually starts riding me and her weight on top of me gets my blood hot.  I usually try to pivot my head to the right or left of her so I can see just how huge her gut is bouncing on top of my chest.  The sound of it slapping and plopping down over and over is so hot it’s ridiculous.  

The best though...is when she is too tired to keep going, or she has already come multiple times (I can hold out a long time, crazily enough)...then she finishes me sometimes off by climbing on top of my face with her big belly...and smothers me with it until I can’t breathe.  She jerks me off with her hand until I come.  I don’t last long.  It’s too. Damned.  Hot.

In closing, I am just dreaming that she continues to grow...maybe up to 260, 285, 300+ ...I think my heart would burst if she made it to 330 or something.  She’d have to file a restraining order because I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off her 😭

I don’t actively play a part in her weight gain because I feel that should be a woman’s choice.  It’s her body and her free will to do what she feels best doing.   But I certainly encourage her curves and make her feel sexy as often as I can.  Sometimes I’ll encourage dessert.  That’s all.  

In a *strictly* fantasy I have sometimes...I’ll imagine slipping crushed weight gain pills into her coffee creamer...or appetite stimulant...or of course making her weight gain shakes.  That gets me flustered.  But in reality I would never dishonor her by doing something like that behind her back.  Fun to dream about though.

Does anyone have any advice on how to help my wife feel comfortable in her new body and possibly comfortable enough to continue to gain?  Her mom bugs her a lot to lose weight (she’s an old fashioned stick) and there is always all this pressure from the outside world telling us fat is ugly.  It’s hard for a woman not to buy into it...anyway, I love this community.  Hope you enjoyed the read.  Happy to talk more- thanks!

Edited by MarcusF
Just touching up

8 hours ago, MarcusF said:

...She eats huge portion meals and usually goes back for seconds...then always has a stash of chocolates or cookies for dessert.

I have been absolutely ravenous for her...  It’s so hard to just keep my hands off her.  

She’ll finish a huge meal and dessert and unbutton her pants saying “Oof I’m STUFFED.” and I’ll find a way to pause our movie and kiss her.  We usually migrate to the bedroom and take off her clothes.  ... She usually wants to start with her on bottom and she often wants me to go down on her. 

More of this, what I have snipped above, and your dream might come true!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 10:17 PM, MarcusF said:

but at the same time I don’t think it really “clicks” with her that it straight up drives me crazy and that her hanging belly is what’s getting me so worked up.  I don’t need to explain to you guys the level of fat-taboo/shaming we all grow up with.  

Better be thankful for this shaming or you wouldn't have that fetish otherwise 😜 

Nice story btw.

Great story! Glad to hear you guys are growing so much closer after eight years of marriage.

My only comment would be that there is a lot of gray area between occasional suggestion of dessert and crushed weight gain pills. I think you would be fine to test out using food in bed, or seductively offering her indulgent treats on the regular. Based on the bedroom stories here, she already has a sense of how you and it sounds like you guys could have plenty of fun with stuff like that. 

Good luck and enjoy! 

My honest opinion is just tell her what you are into, and what turns you on. Who knows, she might indulge you even more, I also am of the belief that it really is important to let your partner know if you are into something like this. I mean from the sound of it she knows you think she looks good like this, but maybe she also thinks she looks good like this? I don’t know, just my thoughts on what I would do.

I'd avoid using fatty kink labels unless she bring's it up/asks you directly. They can be a little scary if you're not used to them! Especially given you've been together 9 years and haven't brought them up before. It seems like things are going pretty awesomely already - her happily smothering you with her belly is something many guys can only dream about lol!

If you want to keep her confident/make her more confident about her gain, try and correct any negative things other people say to her about her weight as soon as possible, so they don't stick in her mind and fester. You're (presumably) the person she's closest to, so hopefully your positivity can outweigh any hurt and doubt other people cause and her thoughts about her new fatter body will gradually swing towards the positive. That may involve accompanying her more often to potentially problematic places, like her mother's (assuming that's not going to be a problem, obviously). If she has any part of her body she is less confident about, then maybe give that area special attention when you're being intimate. You don't even have to say anything: your lust will reassure her about her new rolls, and undermine any doubts she has about her own attractiveness, or that getting fatter in any way makes her less 'herself' than before.

In terms of how far you can go with your encouragement, I guess just take small steps and see what she's comfortable with. Maybe bring her chocolates as a cute gesture, then if she likes them start buying them for her more and more often? If she gets annoyed by it, then stop immediately. If she likes it, continue. Maybe start do it with other things too. Just make sure you're listening to her. It's ok to encourage her to eat if that's what she enjoys (and it sounds like it is), as long as you stop if/when she asks. As you say, you need to always respect her choice. You can remove obstacles to her eating more and gaining more (if there are any left at this point lol), such as other people's shaming or adverts that imply she is becoming less attractive, but ultimately she decides what she puts in her mouth.

Christmas is a great time for socially-sanctioned overeating, so this is a great opportunity for her to indulge more than usual without guilt. When New Year (and those pesky resolutions!) come around, be extra-sure to make her feel good and reassure that she doesn't need 'fixing', as there may well be more people than usual in her ife publicly declaring their goal to lose weight.

I'm sure people here would love an update on how the festive period went too, when the time comes lol. Good luck & I hope you're both very happy :)

• 4 weeks later...