My Wife Is Finally Getting Fat and It’s Beautiful...Need Advice On Keeping Her Confident

MarcusF

I won’t take too long to tell my story, but for some reason or another felt I needed to vocalize this because I don’t personally know any other belly-positive people in my life.  Not going to lie, it may get a little steamy 🥵 (yes there are sex stories)

When I met my wife in 2012, she was tall (my height 5’ 10”) and slender, with great natural curves.  Maybe 150 lbs.  She was 24 and I was 22.  I was immediately crazily attracted to her when I met her...I was already into fat women by that time in my life, and she was nowhere near that...but she had (like I said) fantastic curves and an overall very sexy womanly body.  She’s always been beautiful in the face as well.  To add to it all, her personality and intelligence blew me away and I fell in love hard.

Fast forward 4 years later- we have a baby boy (I love my family) and of course she put on some weight.  She had already gone up to probably 165 or so by the time she got pregnant.  She is a total foodee and an amazing cook, with a love for restaurants 🤷‍♂️.

She got up to 190 at full pregnancy, and she was beautiful...but we didn’t often have sex anymore because of one reason or another.  Physically, even at 190 with pregnancy, her legs and arms were still slender, and mostly her belly hardened and her breasts got bigger.

After the baby, as most women do, she had trouble shedding the weight.  She wasn’t actively trying (she eats A LOT) and she has an office job so it just naturally stayed- her stomach being a little saggy.  I think she was around 175.  Fast forward through 5 years of large portion meals, constant snacking, and decadent dining she is now around (I think) 235 lbs 😦 and she is SUCH a goddess.  

She has always had large D breasts, a big bubble butt, and a jiggly tummy.  NOW she has a MASSIVE butt that has a hard time fitting into most pants, big round double belly that protrudes further than her breasts, and of course her breasts have gone up three sizes.  Her face, arms, and thighs are definitely much fatter.  What’s even more interesting is just how THICK she is.  She just FEELS HEAVY AF.  Sometimes when she sits on me to be cute she almost takes me breath out.  None of her clothes fit her anymore...and every day life has been a mixture of her wearing old stuff anyway and absolutely spilling out of it, or wearing baggier stuff like pajamas and large dresses.  She complains about both and how she doesn’t look good in clothes anymore.

OK, I have to pause here to talk about my fetish.  I personally don’t like that word because (to me) it kind of demonizes it- BUT to be blunt, I have gone gaga over fat women since I was 16 or so.  I’ve dated many girls/women before meeting my wife and always was drawn to curvy types but never found a really large girl.  Meanwhile, in my darkest fantasies, I dream of being with a 300 lb+ woman all the time.  Thinking of 400 lb or 500 lb even gets me 🥵 I don’t think I have to explain to anyone here the appeal.  Fat women are just downright sexy.

So, as you can imagine...her massive weight gain has made me go even crazier for her.  In some relationships the sex life dwindles after 8 years of marriage.  In ours...it has only gotten SO MUCH BETTER.  I am constantly turned on by her throughout the days...just seeing how she jiggles when she walks...how tight all her clothes are....how her belly sits on the kitchen counter when she cooks.  She eats huge portion meals and usually goes back for seconds...then always has a stash of chocolates or cookies for dessert.  This has ramped up even more so in recent months for some reason, her appetite being insatiable lately.  Yesterday she said she was going to Chic-Fil-A to get some lunch to bring home, for example...she comes back with a chicken sandwich, an order of fries, a large order of chicken nuggets, and a side salad.  I was outside painting our house and came inside just to see her mopping up the last chicken nugget in sauce on her plate.  She ate everything.  Then had 4 Reese’s cups and two Mounds right after (we still have Halloween candy leftover).  I almost came in my pants (joke) but seriously I have been so excited at the idea of my wife just getting fatter and fatter.  Oof.  Drives me crazy.  For the record- she rarely eats fast food or heavily processed candy.  Her go-to is home cooked meals and baked goods she mostly makes.  But her portions are just always huge.

Full disclosure, she (still to this day) is unaware of the extent of my love for big women.  Any attention drawn to her weight gain is an awkward topic because then she starts thinking about her body and feels insecure.  I do my best to worship her curves and make her feel sexy in her skin.  Now, I don’t think she is completely oblivious ...she obviously knows I like “big women” and that her curves turn me on...but at the same time I don’t think it really “clicks” with her that it straight up drives me crazy and that her hanging belly is what’s getting me so worked up.  I don’t need to explain to you guys the level of fat-taboo/shaming we all grow up with.  

BUT NOW- something has clicked a little (I hope).  She was complaining about her clothes not fitting the other day...and after making her feel better about just how much sexier she looked now...SHE FINALLY SAYS “maybe I should go shopping for some bigger clothes this weekend”

😯

To me, this was finally admitting that she is a MUCH bigger girl than when we met (85 lbs 🥵) and that maybe she was finally feeling ok about it...

Meanwhile, I have been absolutely ravenous for her.  I find it hard not to squeeze her ass or grab her tummy (she still sucks it in though) when she’s cooking or getting dressed.  It’s so hard to just...keep my hands off her.  She’s SO BEAUTIFUL.  

Sex has been 🥵 🥵 🥵 she has been hornier as well as (obviously) me.  She’ll finish a huge meal and dessert and unbutton her pants saying “Oof I’m STUFFED.” and I’ll find a way to pause our movie and kiss her.  We usually migrate to the bedroom and take off her clothes.  She’s been wearing this sexy lingerie lately that she spills out of but adds a really hot form to her fat curves.  She usually wants to start with her on bottom and she often wants me to go down on her.  No problem there.  Her thighs are huge now and her fupa is plump (was one of the last things to catch up).  I can usually barely see her face above her dinner stuffed belly.  Then the HOTTEST thing has been happening lately.  I get on top of her and after a few moments she has to make me arch up....because her belly is so big and full that I am squishing her too much.  This used to never be a thing.  We’d almost hug when I’d be on top of her.  Now I have to push my arms up and let her belly hang out.  This turns me on even more.  

Eventually, she usually starts riding me and her weight on top of me gets my blood hot.  I usually try to pivot my head to the right or left of her so I can see just how huge her gut is bouncing on top of my chest.  The sound of it slapping and plopping down over and over is so hot it’s ridiculous.  

The best though...is when she is too tired to keep going, or she has already come multiple times (I can hold out a long time, crazily enough)...then she finishes me sometimes off by climbing on top of my face with her big belly...and smothers me with it until I can’t breathe.  She jerks me off with her hand until I come.  I don’t last long.  It’s too. Damned.  Hot.

In closing, I am just dreaming that she continues to grow...maybe up to 260, 285, 300+ ...I think my heart would burst if she made it to 330 or something.  She’d have to file a restraining order because I wouldn’t be able to keep my hands off her 😭

I don’t actively play a part in her weight gain because I feel that should be a woman’s choice.  It’s her body and her free will to do what she feels best doing.   But I certainly encourage her curves and make her feel sexy as often as I can.  Sometimes I’ll encourage dessert.  That’s all.  

In a *strictly* fantasy I have sometimes...I’ll imagine slipping crushed weight gain pills into her coffee creamer...or appetite stimulant...or of course making her weight gain shakes.  That gets me flustered.  But in reality I would never dishonor her by doing something like that behind her back.  Fun to dream about though.

Does anyone have any advice on how to help my wife feel comfortable in her new body and possibly comfortable enough to continue to gain?  Love this community.  Hope you enjoyed the read.  Happy to talk more- thanks!

Edited by MarcusF
Just adding a small bit!

Jfc, that was incredibly hot to read, sounds like you’re incredibly lucky and have hit the jackpot. Maybe I’m getting the wrong impression, but sounds like she isn’t super bothered by the weight gain anyway? I’d just enjoy the ride if I were you and keep doing your duty and encouraging her and making her feel as loved as she deserves to be. If the sex has only gotten better as she’s gotten heavier, she probably already knows that you’re an FA on some level? Do you ever grab her belly? If not, and you think she’d be comfortable with it, that could be the next step… Either way, congrats!

I’m glad you enjoyed it ha, I started writing just to get it off my chest and realized it was turning me on just to tell the tale 😭 yeah I hope that you are right, although her mother pressures her about her weight a lot and it comes up kind of often.  She is definitely feeling more comfortable but I’m not really sure she will with another 30-50 lbs.  That would definitely require throwing out almost every piece of clothing she has.  At that point I guess there’s no hiding it lol.  I can dream *sighs*

and yes- I definitely grab her belly, but not as much as I’d like because it still kind of makes her uncomfortable (outside of sex- weirdly during sex she doesn’t seem to care).  Thanks for reading!  Any other thoughts I’m always down to talk

20 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

Man you are great at explaining how you came about this lifestyle. Thank you for sharing this 

Appreciate that...didn’t mean to write a novel but it didn’t seem right explaining without a little backstory ha.  Almost makes me want to write some FA fiction here for fun lol

Super hot. Reminds me of my wife's own journey. :)

I do think you can let her know what you're into more explicitly without coercing her into doing something she doesn't want to do. It sounds like she might suspect some things already!

But you can say something like "I've always been attracted to you and always will be, but as you've gotten bigger you have driven me more and more crazy. If you got even bigger you'd drive me even MORE crazy. I'd never ask you to do that, but I wanted to share this part of myself with you and let you know that I'll be into you no matter what happens."

Even if this doesn't end up being something she's into herself, my experience has been that KNOWING for sure that you're into her will help her stay confident. And that the "permission slip" to not go on a diet and eat whatever she wants will eventually lead to some weight gain even if she's not doing it on purpose. :)

59 minutes ago, anon432100 said:

Super hot. Reminds me of my wife's own journey. :)

I do think you can let her know what you're into more explicitly without coercing her into doing something she doesn't want to do. It sounds like she might suspect some things already!

But you can say something like "I've always been attracted to you and always will be, but as you've gotten bigger you have driven me more and more crazy. If you got even bigger you'd drive me even MORE crazy. I'd never ask you to do that, but I wanted to share this part of myself with you and let you know that I'll be into you no matter what happens."

Even if this doesn't end up being something she's into herself, my experience has been that KNOWING for sure that you're into her will help her stay confident. And that the "permission slip" to not go on a diet and eat whatever she wants will eventually lead to some weight gain even if she's not doing it on purpose. :)

You’re probably spot on...I kind of ride the line though of where I think she compartmentalizes how much food she is eating away from her actual size.  She eats a lot and then a few months later is like “I think this dress shrunk in the dryer!” ...and my fear is that even bringing it up as a thing may make her more self conscious about her weight all of the time...

I think one major concern for me is that I’m afraid the more I let on that I’m an FA, the more of a stigma it could become in our relationship.  I don’t want her to ever be afraid that if she DOES lose weight, that I’ll be less attracted to her.  It may be true, but that’s some mental fuckery right there that I don’t want to be responsible for.  

That being said, the number of times a week I tell her I love her body, and that I think she’s so much sexier than when we met is plentiful.  Offhandedly gets the job down without being too direct.  Basically she knows I like big girls, but is probably unaware of the extent of which I’d love to see her grow...and probably just unaware of the whole FA scene/community whatsoever. In her mind (like most women’s) she still lives in a world where it’s extremely unlikely anyone would find her more attractive at 300 lbs.

Anyway, thank you for reading and for your wisdom!  

2 hours ago, MarcusF said:

You’re probably spot on...I kind of ride the line though of where I think she compartmentalizes how much food she is eating away from her actual size.  She eats a lot and then a few months later is like “I think this dress shrunk in the dryer!” ...and my fear is that even bringing it up as a thing may make her more self conscious about her weight all of the time...

I think one major concern for me is that I’m afraid the more I let on that I’m an FA, the more of a stigma it could become in our relationship.  I don’t want her to ever be afraid that if she DOES lose weight, that I’ll be less attracted to her.  It may be true, but that’s some mental fuckery right there that I don’t want to be responsible for.  

That being said, the number of times a week I tell her I love her body, and that I think she’s so much sexier than when we met is plentiful.  Offhandedly gets the job down without being too direct.  Basically she knows I like big girls, but is probably unaware of the extent of which I’d love to see her grow...and probably just unaware of the whole FA scene/community whatsoever. In her mind (like most women’s) she still lives in a world where it’s extremely unlikely anyone would find her more attractive at 300 lbs.

Anyway, thank you for reading and for your wisdom!  

Well good luck. :) I do think that if you've been married that long and have a kid and have an otherwise good relationship that she'd be open to talking with you about this stuff, but I also totally understand not wanting to get in her head or mess up your current dynamic. 

I've watched my wife go from 135 lbs to almost 220 lbs in about the same amount of time, and while it would def be awesome if she was bigger/if she was more into feedism herself, it's still been an awesome ride. She knows what I like and while she hasn't been gaining intentionally, she definitely stopped trying to diet a few years in, and the trendline has only kept going up since then... :)

3 hours ago, anon432100 said:

Well good luck. :) I do think that if you've been married that long and have a kid and have an otherwise good relationship that she'd be open to talking with you about this stuff, but I also totally understand not wanting to get in her head or mess up your current dynamic. 

I've watched my wife go from 135 lbs to almost 220 lbs in about the same amount of time, and while it would def be awesome if she was bigger/if she was more into feedism herself, it's still been an awesome ride. She knows what I like and while she hasn't been gaining intentionally, she definitely stopped trying to diet a few years in, and the trendline has only kept going up since then... :)

Damn, that is a super similar gain to my wife!  Isn’t 220 hot af?  

2 hours ago, MarcusF said:

Damn, that is a super similar gain to my wife!  Isn’t 220 hot af?  

Yup, just the tiniest belly hang, chubby arms, chubby face. Pants come unbuttoned in front of the TV most nights. :) She was around 185-190 when she said she was going to go on a diet and lose some weight, and, that didn’t exactly work out. 

34 minutes ago, anon432100 said:

Yup, just the tiniest belly hang, chubby arms, chubby face. Pants come unbuttoned in front of the TV most nights. :) She was around 185-190 when she said she was going to go on a diet and lose some weight, and, that didn’t exactly work out. 

Oof, that hits close to home ha.  I’m guessing at 235 for my wife’s weight but it could be around 220...it’s hard to say but I remember when she mentioned hitting over 200 at a doctor’s visit.  She has more than a “little” belly hang when she isn’t sucking in (if I catch her getting dressed or in the shower) but same when she is walking around normally.  And same about dinner if she is wearing pants that day!